All Comments on 'It's All In the Cards Ch. 01'

by AbstractReality

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AbstractRealityAbstractRealityover 8 years agoAuthor
Title Error

Hey folks, hope you enjoyed the story. I'm posting a comment because somehow during submission, the title got cut off, this is Chapter 1 of at LEAST 3 chapters. I've got most of Chapter 2 written, and Chapter 3 is already storyboarded. I just didn't want anyone who read this to think the story just ends like that.

AbstractRealityAbstractRealityover 8 years agoAuthor
Title Error Part 2

I really shouldn't write comments at 4 in the morning. I forgot to mention, later today, I'll be re-submitting this story with the corrected title. If you bookmark it and it's gone in a couple days, that's why. The new URL might be different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
interesting

want to see where this is going

AbstractRealityAbstractRealityover 8 years agoAuthor
Re-submission complete

Just letting you all know that I've submitted my correction so that the title should indicate this is just Chapter 1. It says it can take a couple days to be updated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great!

Throughly enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good stuff

No idea what the problem that anonymous fool has got. If it doesn't float your boat, just move on.

Loved this; shot my wad reading it. Trust next part is on way - the other couple need theirs...

AbstractRealityAbstractRealityover 8 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Yeah, expect part 2 early next week. I have gotten some feedback about the first chapter that I want to incorporate into the next, so there's a slight delay. This is literally my first attempt at writing erotica. This story is actually based loosely on a dream I had awhile back that i wrote down and now am embellishing upon.

Anyway, I'm glad those of you who've enjoyed it have spoken up to say so. I hope I don't disappoint with the next chapter. And Chapter 3, which ought to be out before Christmas, is going to be a LOT of fun. It's the same concept, but a much different execution.

mad_jackmad_jackover 8 years ago
Nice one

Well-written, moves along, sexy. Looking forward to the next bit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I'm assuming your not posting a second chapter.

AbstractRealityAbstractRealityover 8 years agoAuthor

Yes, I am posting a second chapter, I'm sorry it's not happening as fast as I originally said it would. Real life issues always seem to get in the way, and I've re-written it twice already. I'm just not as happy with the 2nd chapter as I was with the 1st, and I don't want to post something I'm not proud of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good stuff

Nice sex, need more

DragonFire978DragonFire978over 8 years ago
Very well written

Really well done, I can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My Grandmother Calls Me "Dear"...

No one my age (23) uses the word "dear", we use words like "babe", or "boo". "Dear" is a term of endearment used by my grandparents to us kids. "Dear" is not a term used by young adults to address their significant others. The way the characters speak should reflect their age in the story line and not the age of the author writing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I'm 19 and I call my girlfriend "Dear". I think it's just how you were raised. I would never be caught dead calling her "boo". She would slap the hell out of me.

grriz1grriz1over 7 years ago
Great idea.

As I read this story my first thought was, "How cool is this. Where do I get set of those cards." I love your imgination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous