It's Always Hard... When She's Sunny

Story Info
The wound of wondering while she's gone.
760 words
3.06
4.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Its always hard when she's Sunny. Hard in the morning as we wake, seeing her there stirring leaves me half baked. Hard when her breath I intake, smell of it spells our fate. Hard with the slightest touch of me, standing at attention for all to see. Hard when she bends in a dress, no panties what a hairy wet mess.

Hard when I smell her pussy in the room, she only changes panties every few days at noon. Hard as a rock when she's Sunny for me. Just a few strokes of her flank, a firm grasp of her hips and she becomes Sunny, even when in a tiff. She becomes Sunny and wants to fuck. Wants me to restrain her wrists with my hand as I low tone whisper kink to to feed her dirty brain.

Wants to be called a slut and a whore as I fuck her harder Sunny always asks for more. Wants to feel my teeth on her neck while my fist is full of hair, rubbing evermore just around her clit. Wants deep cock in that o so wet and Sunny pussy. She wants almost all, anal the only thing she doesn't desire. Shes the only I truly dream of and always sets me to fire.

When she's Sunny she will swallow my cock till gagging, even though she doesn't like. When Sunny she will set and smother my face, asshole and hairy pussy I live for her taste. When Sunny for me I get bitten fingers, in her mouth like she loves, something to bit on as I plunge. She will let and want me to do the goods, everything we need to be raging, erotic arousal from sea to sea. Its my heaven plan to see.

Sunny's the best and needs my cum. Always inside her so she can finish and finger after while she works to push out another wet lust. Maybe go down to tongue our juices, anything to make sure she gets what's needs. The more orgasms the better. I love leaving her wetter.

But....like I said.

Its always hard when shes Sunny. Hard to vainly think shes just for me, that our night tripping out lost in sex are ours to keep and connect. Hard truth is thinking this greatness could only be ours. Hard to believe the trust could fault, lips sealed tight to keep her. If I mention things that don't add up, I'll be left like an empty cup. And who would chase Sunny away.

Hard to want to know, knowing I shouldn't. Hard to wake in the middle of night and wonder who she's texting. Hard to act like her excuses are good and I don't see through them like anyone could. Hard to wonder why her phone doesn't work, only when gone for the night. Wondering what kind of cocks may fill her pussy, if she does more than my Sunny when shes that Sunny.

Sunny likes being bound and roughly pounded, are others out there enjoying her? How many would she take when out being Sunny. Hard not to think that my horny Sunny's kink could do more than I could dream. The way she wants while cock is in her, the opening of her when talked to so dirty. I think of how she could be gangbang by a team. How she's capable of great slutty things.

Wondering why I can't give her what she needs to be my Sunny just for me. To have her I would share. If its both of us, a married couple, out there to discover together. I wouldn't mind to share my Sunny. But the secret is what my Sunny craves. The rush of them not knowing, must make her exploits more soulfully quenching.

The lies she tells after caught just don't add up and if questioned I'll be always left with my own hands on my cock. So best to learn to understand if I want keep her hand. Maybe repay my mistakes from the past by showing compassion and hope we last. But how do you learn to be in control when strings of lies is all you know. Love will always find its way even if we dont stay. Making it always hard when she's Sunny.

The funk is am i tripping? The trap is that it gets me horny as I've ever been. Are her vague excuses really valid? Or are my cognitive distortions running rapid. Just want the connection Sunny brings. But hard goes both ways now we see.