All Comments on 'It's An FPN World'

by MarcusGrey

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
BigJim48BigJim48almost 4 years ago
FPN World

I really wish I could have given higher than a #3, but the FORCED boy on boy stuff brought the score down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why?

Why have you ruined a wonderful starting?

For the first half (5 pages) this is perhaps the best story I've read here! (5*)

After page 6,7 and 8 it lowered at 3-4*.

The last two pages values 1 or 2* , for me.

Why have you done this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Usually for or five pages are my limit, but this one kept my interest all the way through. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Anon is right

I can only agree with the other Anon. I really liked the first half of the story. But it declined and I didn't even read page 9 and 10.

MarcusGreyMarcusGreyover 3 years agoAuthor
Interesting comments

I didn't really anticipate the direction this story ended up going in. My original thought was to take Reginald through an entire week of school, but sometimes stories take on a life of their own. I felt that continuing on day after day was beginning to be monotonous. As for the boy on boy, it wasn't my favorite part either, I'm completely heterosexual, but I felt like it would have to have been a consequence of the circumstances the FPN universe laid out.

The FPN Act lends itself to so many different scenarios that I'm sure another story or two will emanate from it at my own hands. Perhaps others will also use the concept to fashion a story or two. There's pretty much no way that it won't involve domination, submission, humilation, and nonconsent. It would have to include all of those things. If that isn't your cup of tea, that's fine, but then you should probably stick to stories that are tagged much differently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

I came expecting 'porn', having searched for one of my kinks - but I got so much more! Very good writing, I thought, both in language and concept and well, the combo of those.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stopped reading after page 8 too

Up to then you had me...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

At first this read like a teenage boy's wet dream. Then after about page 5 it really went downhill.

Ended up as unreadable trash.

Sorry to see since it had potential.

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

A beautifully prepared and written work, with great use of the English language.

The premise of enforced nudity and sexual action is an interesting one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarcusGrey@MarcusGrey
You know that guy that drinks Dos Equis? The world's most interesting man? Amateur! Just know that I'm handsome (whatever your idea of handsome is), open minded (even if I don't agree with you), and possess sexual stamina that young men envy combined with the experience and im...