All Comments on 'It's for the Best Ch. 01-04'

by CindyTV

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I came three times reading this

ShelbyDawn57ShelbyDawn57over 2 years ago

Nicely done just a couple of continuity errors, Blake becomes Bob and at one point You call Dani Olivia. Nothing a reread wouldn’t fix. Really enjoying the story and you tell it well. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice. Would love to see this story develop a bit more

EjschatzEjschatzover 2 years ago

This was a well written (for the most part) and I can't wait to find out what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That's one was to get rid of a "husband" that's in the way. Bravo! So much for the wife's promise to keep the husband though.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

A_Sissy_Named_TrishA_Sissy_Named_Trishabout 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the story and how it was told. I loo forward to reading more about how Olivia and Dani move forward with their lives together and with their new friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Beautiful story and hopefully Dani and Olivia start sharing the men together. I hope they stay together and start loving cock while they are together. They seam to love each other very much and the story is better when they are having sex with each other. Then throw the men in the mix would be hot.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 1 year ago

Very hot. Just loved it. Always wanted to meet a guy like Hawk. Waiting for what comes next. xoxo, Di

Santa51455Santa51455over 1 year ago

I to like the story. Was wondering when the next part was coming so it has a complete ending. You typically finish your stories. Not have them with what happens now.

Keep writing your are excellent

BisexualChastityCrossdresserBisexualChastityCrossdresserover 1 year ago

Amazing story! Very sexy. I'm jealous of Olivia.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent Story, Please continue! So many ways to go. Is Hawk's dream a glimpse into the future? Or do Olivia and Dani stay together?

Nasty56Nasty56about 1 year ago

Is that a forgotten story, waiting for a part 2!

Leroi123Leroi12312 months ago

Very well-written and very erotic! I love that his wife nurtured and supported his femininity.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

5 Stars - That was a fun read! Thanks Cindy

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

More please! 10 stars if I could give them.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This transgender story beautifully explores identity, resilience, and acceptance. The protagonist's journey is both moving and enlightening, shedding light on the complexities of gender and self-discovery. 5 Big Stars.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

When are you going to post the next chapter! We want more!!! 5 Stars! :)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow, that was emotional. Great story. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I actually cried at the ending. That's never happened before. What an emotional roller coaster ride. Well Done! 5 Big Stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCindyTV@CindyTV
Born and raised on Miami Beach. Cindy loves to shop, dance, cook, walk on the beach, and write erotic stories. She also post stories (with Images) on Medium: https://medium.com/@cindytv - It's a friendlier more responsive platform.