It's Gotta Mean Something

Story Info
Diana receives an known text message from a stranger.
3.7k words
3.18
3.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up early as I had been doing for the last few months to go to the gym. Making my way through my dark room, I try to be as quiet as possible; sharing a room was not easy or convenient. I hear my brother stir in his sleep as I reach for my phone on my dresser; the bright screen blinds me as I unlock my phone. I turn the flashlight function on, make my way to my closet, and get dressed for the gym. As I am heading out the door to the gym, I check my phone for any notifications. I see a text from an unknown number, instead of opening the message I swipe it off my screen, dismissing it until I get to the gym.

I'm still sore from the previous day so I decide to opt for some light cardio. I get on the treadmill and start a light jog, immersing myself in my workout and getting into the low sounds of the gym. I finish my work out and make my way home to get ready for the rest of my day.

As soon as I get to my quiet home, I head to the bathroom, turn on the shower and start to take off my clothes; the sweaty clothes cling to my curvy body. I can feel my sore legs and ass as I hop into the now hot shower. I step into the steam-filled shower and let the hot water splash on my aching body. I start to wash myself, my hands running up and down every curvy of my body. I lather myself up, gently caressing my tits and nipples, snaking one hand down towards my midsection, and around to my big soft ass. My mind starts to wonder and I start to feel a tingle between my legs. I start to inch my hand towards the pussy. It had been so long since I had sex or had even had time to masturbate. I reach my wet arm out of the shower to the cabinet right next to my shower and grab my clit stimulator. I turn it on and it starts to hum in my hand. I rub the little rabbit shaped head on the sides of my clit. I don't have much time before work so I try and really relax and enjoy myself while still keeping quiet. I can feel myself getting close, my breathing is getting shallow and my legs begin to tremble beneath me.

Just as I feel myself reaching, climax my phone rings, scaring me and knocking me out of my sexual daze. Disappointed, I get out of the shower. I look at the time and curse to myself, now I'm running late and I had my masturbation session cut short.

I get ready and head to work. I hope the day goes by fast so I can get home and finish what I started that morning in the shower. I have a busy day full of meetings and phone calls and in what feels like no time at all it's time for my lunch.

I open up my phone and see one unread message and I remember I had a text message from earlier that morning. I open it up and it reads:

310-***-****

Time: 3:48 AM

Hey, I'm hoping this is still Diana's number. If it is, I'm in town and wanted to see you.

I look up the number online to see if the owners name pops up, but I have no luck. All I know is that it's a Los Angeles area code number. I had moved from that area a few years ago right after graduating. I had a wild time while living out in the LA area. When I moved out to there for school, I was in a relationship and soon ended it with my then long-term boyfriend. I wanted to be with different people, sexually speaking, he had been my first sexual partner. Soon after breaking things off with him, I got on various "dating" websites, having meaningless, fun sex. I racked my brain thinking which of the many people it could be. I respond back to the number saying:

"Hey, I don't have this number in my phone. Who is this?"

I get back to work and wait for the stranger to text me. My workday finishes up and I never get a response so I decided to text the person again with just some question marks "???". I make my way home and a few miles into my drive, I get a text response.

Time: 4:48pm

sorry you can just ignore that, I was drunk.

I decided I was going to find out who this was, I text the person back and asked them to tell me who they were, I was not expecting the person to respond, but to my surprise I get an answer back. This started a series of text messages between the person and me.

They tell me their name is "Josh" and that we had met a few years before. I wanted to get more information out of him so I asked "Josh" where and how we met. "Josh" let me known we met online and he was from a city near where I had lived. My mind starts to race, I remember one Josh in particular, but I didn't think it could be him. As I'm thinking about who it could be, "Josh" texts, "we were supposed to meet on Halloween, but we didn't. Then when we finally did, we went to the movies. You had 2 male roommates and one of them had a kid."

This person definitely knew who I was and my suspicions about him were right, it was the Josh I was had met all those years before. Having all the freedom of being single in a big city I met various people, Josh , being one of them, I met up with him multiple times, more than I did with other guys, but it was more than just sex with him. He would drive out to see me after his late night shift; it was about a 40-minute drive from where I was living at that time of day. I had really developed feelings for him back then, but things didn't work out. We ended on a bad note, with him telling me, he just didn't want to be with me and that I should just find someone else. I started sleeping around with more people; I thought that would help with my heartache and rejection. Josh and I completely lost touch soon after.

A few months after Josh I, started seeing my most recent ex-boyfriend, but that relationship had now been over for 3 years. It has been 3 years since my last relationship and four since I had last seen Josh, but everything about Josh came flooding back the good and the bad.

I message him back, "I remember you."

He quickly responded back and asked how I was and how things had been. I filled him in on some of what had happened since I was last with him, from dating someone for a couple of years, to graduating from my university and moving back home. I asked him what he had been up to and he let me know that he had moved out of the state and had been living out of California for 2 years. He was operating a bar with his brother. We messaged all evening and into the night. Sending each other pictures of ourselves, he looked just as I remembered him.

Josh apologized for leaving me and said he knew I deserved better, he told me all the things he had wanted to tell me for years. I felt the same emotions I had felt all that time ago. He asked if I was seeing anyone and I begin to explain to him that I had been single for a while, I had actually been experiencing a 2 year sexual dry spell, but I wasn't about to tell him that. He lets me know he was single; he had ended things with his now ex-girlfriend some months back. Josh tells me he was only back for a few days, but that after all this time he had kept my number and had messaged me now that he was back in California visiting his sister. I felt special, but so many years of experience with people promising me things I knew to be skeptical of anything he said.

He asked if I would be willing to meet up and catch up in person. I agreed, thinking to myself, what could go wrong? If anything, I would have sex. I remembered the sex with Josh was amazing. I drew myself a bath that night and masturbated remembering the hot sex we the first night we met. We had squeezed into the back of his Jeep and had some very cramped, but amazing sex. After watching, the late screening of a movie we went back to his car and drank some whiskey had sitting in the back seat. With the liquor in us we started to make out and soon we were undressed and having sex. The car windows fogged up, we were stuffed in the back seat, but it was so good.

We decided to meet that Sunday mid-morning for brunch, half way between where he was staying with his family and where I was living. I was nervous and anxious to see him. I was not the same person I was when I was with Josh, I was no longer stupid and naïve, but just thinking about seeing him I felt just as stupid and naïve as when I first met him. Sunday morning I woke up and got ready; I dug around my drawers for a matching bra and pantie set, I didn't know what to expect, but if we ended up having sex, I wanted to already feel and be sexy. I found my red lace bralette and my red ass hugging panties; I pull on a black short-sleeved dress and check myself out in my full-length mirror. My ass and tits look amazing; I couldn't wait for Josh to see how sexy I looked.

My heart was racing and my stomach was in knots as I drove down the empty highway. I was just as nervous as the first time I met him. I received a text from Josh letting me know what time he would be arriving, he let know he was excited to see me. I hoped everything would be like old times. I was about 10 minutes from the restaurant we were meeting at when he calls and lets me know he was already there, and was going to get us a table. I felt my hands begin to sweat as I clenched my steering wheel.

I get to the restaurant and sit in my car debating with myself: should just turn around and go home? I take a deep breath and get out of my car into the breezy mid-morning. I text Josh letting him know I was there. I walk up to the restaurant with its welcoming open doors and I see the man who I would open my apartment gate to in the dark late nights looking down at the floor. I see him before he sees me, I feel myself shaking with nerves, Josh looks up and his face lights up. He is smiling, bigger than I had ever seen him smile. He takes three giant steps towards me and pulls me into his arms and chest. It takes me by surprise but it is so familiar, his scent and touch. We hug for a long time and step away from each other, awkwardly smiling. I can feel my cheeks getting hot. He grabs my hand and takes me to our booth.

We sit down and the waiter brings over some champagne for mimosas. I was so nervous I downed the flute of champagne; Josh looks at me and laughs doing the same. We order the brunch special and catch up over the mimosas and breakfast food. We share laughs and stories, updating on what's going on in our lives and reminiscing on our past. The champagne makes Josh courageous and he reaches for my hand and holds it brushing his fingers over mine, my heart jumps. Tipsy I ask if he wants to walk off our brunch, he pays and we walk out onto the street lined with little shops and boutiques. We walk down the street and I don't notice until we are almost down the block, but Josh and I are walking hand in hand, his fingers intertwined with mine. The champagne calms my nerves, I feel myself relaxing.

We walk near a small park area, I feel the sudden urge to turn to him and grab him, we stop walking and as if it was planned, he looks down at me and pulls me into a kiss. It last what feels like forever, my face is hot and my breath shaky. He smiles at me and wraps his arms around me, embracing me again.

We let go and start walking, we spend the day walking the streets of the little town. Around midafternoon, our buzz starts to go away and I suggest going to a little pub we had passed. We go in and sit at the bar, order a couple of beers and sit and talk; enjoying each other's company. We order a few more rounds of beers, and I start to think, I don't want this to end. I decided to ask him what time he had to be back and he says he has the whole day for me. Feeling courageous, I tell him I shouldn't drive home since we had been drinking, hoping he catches the underlying meaning of what I'm saying, he says shouldn't either. I look at him through the corner of my eye, he sees my flirty smirk, I suggest staying the night at the nearest hotel. He smiles and we pull out our phones looking to reserve a room at a hotel. We find a hotel with a vacancy a few doors down from the restaurant we had brunch earlier that morning. Josh talks to the person at the hotel and books the room, the room will be ready in about an hour, but they let us know we could go and hangout in the lobby and bar area until it was ready.

The hotel must have been about a 10 minute walk from where we were, I felt like I was losing track of time, everything was moving slowly. We got to the small hotel, and decide to wait at the bar and order some drinks, I have become quite and so had he. He must have sensed I was feeling uncomfortable; he breaks the silence and asks if I am okay. I take a deep breath and tell him, "To be completely honest I'm scared and nervous, but also excited. I don't really know what to make of this." Josh takes my hands in his and with easy tells me "I reached out to you, it didn't work before, but this time it's gotta mean something, right?" Even if this was how he talked to every girl, in that moment I didn't care, I just wanted for the time I had with him to be as good as before.

We finish our drinks and walk over to the front desk to check in. Josh lets the man at the desk know we are checking in and he has given some papers to sign, when he reaches for the pen to sign I noticed his hand shaking. Was he nervous too?

We head over to our room and I feel myself wobbling, I can feel the alcohol taking effect, I start to feel a tingle between my legs, I break our silence by asking him if he remembers our first time together. He turns to me, standing in front of our room; he looks at me and kisses me softly on the lips and whispers into my ear "of course I remember, how I could ever forget." He grabs my hand and pulls me into the room, I close the door behind us and turn to look at our room, and Josh is looking at me and calls me over to him. He wraps me in his arms; I tilt my face up to his and kiss him passionately on his lips. I push him onto the couch, making him sit down and straddle him. My dress shifting up, exposing my thick thighs.

We keep kissing, our tongues intertwining, he taste sweet. I feel his hands cup my face, and then his fingers run through hair. I can feel the tingling between my legs getting stronger; I can tell my panties are starting to get wet. His mouth travels to my neck as be begins to lick it, sending shivers all over my body, this always makes feel good. My hands scratch at his back as I try to remove his shirt; I want to feel his warm skin. His hands wander to my back, caressing it and moving closer and closer to my ass. I start to slightly grind on him, I hear him let out a low moan, and with a quick motion throws me down on the couch. My dress starts to ride up higher and his hands start to travel up my thick thighs, my pussy is aching.

Josh helps me slip out of my dress, kisses my lips, and then makes his way down from my mouth to my tits leaving a trail of kisses. He pulls the straps of my bralette to the side and gently grabs my right tit in his hand, he licks and sucks on my nipple, I can feel myself getting wetter with every flick of his tongue. He keeps playing with both of my tits, pinching my nipples between his pointer and index finger, as my hands explore his body. He pulls me up from the couch and takes me to the bed. I lay down on the white comforter and he takes his shirt off, I sit up and pull him down to me. I can feel his hard cock through his jeans, I want to feel and taste him, but he stands up and removes my panties. He parts my legs and he looks up at me giving me a smirk, kneels between my thick thighs and kisses each side, my legs begin to tremble. I can feel his hot breath inches from my wet pulsing pussy; Josh feels me squirming and continues to tease me. I let out a soft moan and whisper "please". I feel his tongue graze over my wet pussy lips, I'm aching. I let out a low whimper; he is really going to tease me.

All of a sudden, I feel his hot mouth on my wet aching pussy. I feel his tongue licking my pussy lips, sucking on my clit. I run my fingers through his hair, pulling on his hair, guiding his mouth. His tongue dances around my pussy, licking every inch of me. He starts to lick in one particular spot and it makes me jump, it feels amazing. I tell him keep going; I can feel myself getting close to climax. My whole body is hot and buzzing, one hand is in his hair guiding him and the other is clenching the white comforter. I yell out to him that I am about to cum and he keeps licking my pussy. I feel myself tense up, I know I'm about to come. I feel a rush of juices come out of me, my pussy is hot and throbbing; I feel my pussy-sopping wet. I can hear Josh licking up all my juices, he lets out a low moan of pleasure; he tells me I taste amazing. Out of breath, I pull him up to me and lick my sweet juices off his face; I kiss him hard tasting myself on him. I quickly unfasten his pants; I can feel his hard cock pulsating.

We lock eyes and I tell him to fuck me. I feel his hard cock slide into my wet pussy. I let out a gasp of air; his hard cock fills up my tight wet pussy. He starts to slowly pump in and out of me, pulling my legs up on his shoulders I fell my pussy squeeze around his cock. I start massaging my breasts as he thrusts his cock in and out of my pussy. I can hear his breath getting shallow, my pussy starts throbbing. I can feel my pussy throbbing; I'm going to cum again. He starts pulling almost all the way out and then thrusting deep inside of me. I tell yell "fuck me harder, fill me up with your hot cum!" Josh starts pumping faster, his heavy balls slapping against my ass. He yells out, "I'm going to fucking cum..." I can feel myself there too, he leans down and our chest touch, he wraps his arms underneath me, his hand around my shoulders, fucking me deep and hard. I let out a loud scream of ecstasy, I can feel myself cumming again, even harder than before. Josh cums soon after, I feel his hot cum hit the back of my tight pussy, my nails scratch his back and he bites my shoulder, he lets out a loud, "fuck", and kisses me hard on my lips.

Josh slide out of me and lays on his side, breathing heavily. I slide my hand down and feel his still hard cock, it is covered in our cum. I gently stroke it, his eyes closed, I move myself down passed his torso, down to his cock. I can see it twitching, covered in his cum and mine. I lightly and gently lick his cock from the base to the tip, cleaning up and tasting his cock. Josh starts to quietly moan and his cock starts to get hard again, I lick his hardening cock clean. Josh pulls me up to him; tell me to lay down next to him. My head lays up against his chest; he kisses the top of my head and can hear his heart racing. We drift off to sleep, resting up for our next session.