It's Just a Half Inch

Story Info
Toy shopping. What could happen? A 750 word experiment.
769 words
4.44
5.1k
6
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/09/2024
Created 02/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShelbyDawn57
ShelbyDawn57
1,388 Followers

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024. Below this line are exactly 750 words:

A half inch. 1.27 centimeters. That's not that much, right? You wouldn't think so. But make it the difference in the diameter of a circle, and, well, it gets more significant. I mean, each half inch adds 1.57 inches to the circumference. So why all the math?

Well, it went like this...

"Welcome to XXXtreme. Let me know if there's anything you need help with." The tall, wispy girl behind the counter smiled at me as I nervously made my way inside.

The way she said it, she could have been working at Dillard's.

"Um, well, actually." I looked at her nervously. "I'm looking for a bigger dildo, but I'm afraid I'll get one too big."

"K. We have all kinds right this way. Anal, oral, vaginal?" I guess when you work in an adult toy store, this is about as normal a question as you get.

"Um, first two." I could feel myself blushing.

We chatted for a few minutes. I told her about my current 'boyfriend' Rodrigo, pointing him out on the wall.

"So, more girth, then?" It was obvious. Rodrigo was eight inches of absolutely delicious silicone, but he was only an inch and a half in diameter. I could deep throat him easily. I had a friend that seemed to take devilish pleasure in sending me pictures. Pictures of him with his real-life boyfriend's thick cock buried inside him.

I wanted to do that. I dreamed and fantasized about doing that.

"But not too much." I couldn't believe I was doing this just to keep up with my friend's escapades.

She made her suggestions, naturally gravitating toward the more expensive models, finally leaving to my own devices.

Irony pops up in all kinds of places. I was on my knees looking at Rodrigo's bigger brother. He didn't have a name, but he was an inch longer and massive. Back to that half inch. Yeah, Max, that's what I decided I was going to name him, was only a measly half inch wider than his brother. He was huge.

"You can do that?" Some guy came up behind me.

"Gonna find out, I guess." I didn't even look. What the hell was wrong with me?

"There's another way. They got rooms in the back."

Reason started banging on the door to my active brain. I could hear it screaming to be let back in. There was an image of my friend laughing at me, holding the door closed. This was what I wanted. Sure, Max would let me pretend, but...

He was about my size. Good looking, I guess. Younger than me. But what was hanging out of his pants right there in front of me was beautiful. Maybe bigger than Max.

"Rooms?" Licking my lips, I looked up at him.

"Yeah, private rooms." I looked back at his cock, then back up at him.

"Rooms." I smiled, offering him my hand.

He had done this before. There was a small table in the room he chose, notched on one end.

"I want to see you naked."

"K. Can you take pictures?" I took a deep breath, handed him my phone, and slowly undressed. He seemed to like my lean, lithe body and smiled at my slowly burgeoning erection.

"This will help." I didn't hesitate when he started strapping me down and put the ring gag in my mouth. I was a prize turkey ready to be carved.

Anticipation roiled inside me as he approached my mouth, laying the tip of his monster cock just inside. Swallowing hard, I nodded. He slowly moved into me, stopping when he felt resistance. I tried to relax. He pushed a little harder with each try until his balls hit my forehead. Gagging, choking, crying, I was in ecstasy.

He came down my throat. I spewed all over myself.

When he took my ass, it was nothing but dispassionate fucking; hard, deep, and fast. His only goal was his pleasure. He found it three more times. Once again in my ass and then one last time in my throat, when he unstrapped me and had me lick him clean. I was hooked. I loved it all.

"I'm Rick." He handed me my phone. "I'll text you when I want you." He put his cock away and left me there.

"Didn't find anything you liked?" the tall, wispy girl asked, wryly.

"No, I got exactly what I wanted." She nodded. I smiled as I left, browsing through the pictures on my phone.

ShelbyDawn57
ShelbyDawn57
1,388 Followers