"It's Just A ..." Pt. 05

Story Info
Game: wife's hidden guilt provokes an offer to her husband.
1k words
4.13
15.9k
11

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sixT9dr
sixT9dr
322 Followers

Author's note: The goal of this series of cumulative vignettes is to briefly (in 1000 words or less) capture the tension that rises right until the moment of an erotic coupling... which is then purposefully left unresolved. The emphasis is more on the buildup than on the climax, so keep that in mind as you play along!

+++++++

Three times. As I wiped my mouth and prepared to leave the restaurant bathroom - the scene of my most recent impromptu blow job - it struck me that I had now gone behind my husband's back three times.

The first one had been completely unexpected. I had initially been very angry and quite offended when my deaf client Steven had taken out his cock while I was sitting next to him at the movie theater... that is, until I accidentally touched it, and its remarkable size somehow compelled me to try fitting it into my mouth. However, as soon as his happy ending had finished cascading over my hands, I felt quite mortified and ashamed of myself.

In my guilt and confusion over how I had wandered so unintentionally into something so wrong, I avoided any contact with Steven for weeks... until I was assigned to interpret his job interview. Afterward, my repressed animalistic longing to see "it" again overpowered my hesitations. My pride and innocence weren't the only things that I swallowed that day.

But the third time... well, my resistant reluctance had been almost completely replaced by a startling eagerness. I had willingly become a slut for his cock, quite honestly. I could no longer claim to be a faithful wife.

Since it would've been too obvious for us to return to our table simultaneously - and since Steven couldn't leave the men's bathroom until his erection calmed down - I departed first.

My husband and Steven's girlfriend Cassidy had been waiting for who-knows how long. As soon as I sat down, my husband unsurprisingly turned to me: "You okay?"

"Yeah," I tried to shrug it off casually. "Had to do more than pee."

I caught Cassidy smirking at me. I knew that she was fully aware of the two prior times that her boyfriend's junk had been in my mouth. Did she suspect a third had just happened??

Either way, Cassidy instantly took our double date to an entirely new level: "Let's play truth or dare." Staring at me with a wicked gleam, she continued: "You go first. Truth? Or dare?"

What was she doing?!? I had warned her and Steven to stay far away from any conversation that might potentially reveal my secret infidelities.

She interrupted my silent musings: "It's just a game. Don't be scared."

Since it might've looked odd if I refused, I gave in: "Fine. Truth."

Cassidy didn't beat around the bush at all: "Okay... would you rather suck a stranger's cock OR have a stranger go down on you?"

My husband nearly choked on his bite of food. Cassidy turned to him in pity: "Omigosh, are you okay? I'm sorry, I forgot you just met me ... this is just kind of how I roll."

As he waved her off, his face crimson with embarrassment, Cassidy calmly looked back at me: "Well?? Which one?"

Glaring angrily at her, I responded tersely: "I'm not going to answer that."

Cassidy smiled. "Hmm... ok then, let's get your husband's input." Leaning toward him, Cassidy whispered: "Which one would you be less offended by: your wife servicing some random guy, or an unknown gentleman licking the space between your wife's thighs?"

My husband looked at me with an expression of sheer panic etched across his face. As horribly as this conversation was going, though, the way Cassidy had worded that actually made me curious to hear his answer. In an empathetic voice, I said softly to him: "It's just a game. I won't be offended. What would you prefer?"

Right at that moment, Steven rejoined us. Sensing the tension, he signed, What's going on?

Cassidy signed a quick summary to him - and even Steven seemed shocked. When she finished her recap, she turned back to my husband: "Well? Which one?"

Cautiously, my husband volunteered his answer: "I guess the first one."

Cassidy smugly clarified: "You'd rather have your wife give a blow job to a stranger?"

My husband nodded.

"Well," Cassidy said eagerly, "maybe that could be arranged some time." She winked at me.

Completely pissed off, I immediately deflected the conversation by putting the heat back on her: "Cassidy, truth or dare?"

"Truth," she smiled.

In my flustered state of mind, I couldn't think of anything original. "Fine... same question: what would you rather do?"

As if she'd been hoping I would ask that, she answered immediately with a shocking twist: "If that stranger was your husband - then both! I would gladly suck his cock with his face buried between my legs."

I'm not sure what my faithful husband was thinking, but he looked like he wanted to crawl under the table. A naughty image briefly flashed through my mind of Cassidy's cute twenty-something body sprawled naked underneath him.

In yet another feeble attempt to detour away from the graphic nature of this very provocative conversation, I turned to Steven and signed: Your turn. Please change the subject.

In response, he turned to his girlfriend: Truth or dare?

Dare, she signed back, grinning wildly.

Since my husband didn't know sign language, he thankfully couldn't comprehend the ridiculous challenge that Steven gave to Cassidy: I dare you to take him outside and suck his dick until he cums.

Horrified, I tried to kick Steven under the table, but before he could retract his indecent proposal, Cassidy looked at my husband and voiced the dare that she'd just been given: "He just dared me to make you cum in my mouth. Wanna go outside?"

For the third time within those few minutes, my husband looked absolutely terrified... and yet, as he glanced at me with alarmed eyes, the words that escaped my own lips shocked me: "It's just a game. Let her try."

Where did that come from?!? Maybe it was guilt... maybe it was curiosity... or maybe I figured that if he knowingly got head from Cassidy, it might be slightly easier to later confess my own cock-sucking sins.

sixT9dr
sixT9dr
322 Followers