It's Just Boys and Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAAARGH!" I yelled loudly. It will forever always be my initial reaction.

"Damn it, Michael!" Mum growled as her legs snapped shut, trapping her hands between her legs.

Wait. What! It took me a second or two to take in the scene, but when I finally did, it really hit me. There was Mum, once again sitting on the toilet, leaning back in nothing but a black bra and panties as she fingered herself. It was the same scene as before when I had caught her. And fuck did she look good!

This time though, I stepped inside. "Wo, Mum. Don't be so surprised, I told you to lock the door," I grinned, as I nonchalantly closed the door behind me, locking it.

"Not that, you shit!" she chastised me. "You scared me when you yelled!"

"Oh, sorry about that," I apologised, smiling. I nodded my head, gesturing towards Mum's halted activities. "So I see you took my advice then."

Mum smirked back at me as her legs parted a small amount, allowing her hands some freedom, though they remained unmoving as they covered her crotch from my gaze. "No I didn't," she purred. "You suggested I lock the door. I left it unlocked."

I openly admired her body as I looked her up and down. "And I'm glad you did," I complimented her.

I wasn't the only one ogling as I noticed Mum openly looking at the bulge in my pants. She licked her lips. "Listen, honey, you're quite obviously overdressed and I was hoping to finish off what I started in here," she breathed, as one of her hands slowly ran up her stomach as the other began to rub between her legs over her panties. "So how about we shed some of this tension."

Without hesitation I pulled my tee-shirt over my head and shucked off my pants, only my tented boxer shorts remaining. I stood up straight, waiting for Mum's next move.

"You're so cute," she purred, spreading her legs and now openly rubbing her panty covered mound while she gripped one of her breasts tightly with her other hand.

Fuck it, I'll take it! I let my boxers drop to my feet as I stood completely naked in front of my mother for the first time since I was a young boy. Now, I wasn't a buff guy, in fact I wasn't far off being described as scrawny with a fairly average size penis, and I almost felt self conscious revealing my body to her right then.

But then she licked her lips again. "Yummy!" she purred, smiling devilishly as she eyed up my hard cock. "You know, there's just something sordidly naughty that you're so... boyish."

That oddly boosted my ego as I stood naked before her, fairly confidently, awaiting her next instruction.

She continued to rub between her legs, a bit more vigorously, and she clenched her eyes shut as gasped aloud, briefly shuddering in pleasure. She opened her eyes and smiled devilishly at me, "Jerk off for me."

I didn't hesitate, inspired by the erotic display before me and the attention she was giving me, I took hold of my hardness and eagerly began pumping away on my dick while I ogled Mum's fantastic body. Now I've jerked off a couple times before, yeah just once or twice, but never before has my hand ever made me feel as good as it did right then. As my seriously sexy mother, my own damn mother, played with herself right there in front of me while I stroked away at my cock, well I was just waiting to wake up from such a wonderful dream. I started to pick up the pace when I noticed Mum doing the same and we both groaned in pleasure as we feasted our eyes on each other's bodies.

"Mum?" I said, as I moved closer to her position on the toilet. She removed her gaze from my dick to look into my eyes, quizzically. "Mum, show me your tits."

Her face suddenly turned ashen white, her eyes wide, as she again snapped her legs shut. "Shit!" she exclaimed, shaking her head as she bolted upright on the toilet and attempted to cover her near-nakedness with her hands. "What the fuck are we doing?"

My hand stopped dead still on my remarkably quickly deflating penis as my face must have turned the deepest shade of red. "I thought..." I started.

"No!" Mum interrupted, standing and quickly wrapping herself in a large towel. "Goddamn it, what was I thinking? "

She then stormed out of the bathroom, leaving me naked and foolish, my dejected penis flaccid and pathetic as I hung my head in shame. I slowly picked up my clothing and sheepishly made my way to my room, passing my parent's closed bedroom door.

I shut myself in my room and sat at the end of my bed, shamefully. I had singlehandedly just destroyed my relationship with my mother within a couple of stupid minutes. I felt sick in my stomach and was ashamed at what Mum must think of me right now. All because I stupidly let my dick do my thinking and couldn't separate fantasy from reality. I felt revolting inside knowing that Mum was likely in her room crying, blaming herself for my wrong-doing. I wondered if I should go to her room, try to explain that this wasn't her fault, but thought better of it. Instead, I put a pair of boxer shorts on and climbed into bed, shutting out the light.

I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep of course. I tossed and turned for about half an hour, wide awake, mostly staring at the ceiling. The darkness of the room mocked me, reminding me of how pathetic and repulsive I was. I wondered how I was ever going to be able to face Mum ever again after this. Was I going to need to move out? Oh fuck, would she tell Dad? I was dead!

Suddenly, my bedroom door opened and from the light in the hallway I could clearly make out my mother's silhouette as she entered my room, closing the door behind her. I didn't know what to expect as she moved across the room to the side of my bed.

"Mum, I'm sorry I..." I started.

"Shoosh!" she interrupted. "Don't talk."

Mum pulled the blanket back, baring my near nakedness. There was some moonlight shining through a small window above my bed, illuminating the room in a soft blue glow. There was just enough light for us to make out each others faces. She looked at me, silently asking permission. I nodded my approval and she then got onto the bed and knelt over me, a leg either side of my waist. She was wearing just a long t-shirt, the soft skin of her inner thighs electrifyingly touched my hips as she knelt upright over me.

Mum sat back, resting her butt on my thighs, then surprising me further she reached for the waistband of my boxer shorts and pulled them down my waist as far as they would go. My dick, still embarrassed from earlier, lay soft between my legs as she grabbed it and gently began to stroke some life into it.

I was a little in shock from what was happening, not to mention my ego was severely bruised, and I didn't quite know how to feel about the situation. In saying that, my own mother was toying with my penis, something that I've been chasing for weeks now. That thought alone ignited a spark within that even my folly couldn't hold back and I began to harden in my mother's hand. I felt the blood rushing from my brain head straight down to my sex head and in no time she was stroking up and down my hard, mother loving dick. It's funny how getting your cock played with can just remove any reservations and all rational thought. Being as inexperienced as I was with sex, I wasn't about to let tonight's dreadfully awkward episode get in the way of getting some long overdue loving. Especially from my mother!

And if I didn't think I could be surprised even more, my mother did just that beyond my wildest dreams as she knelt up, hovering just above me. Mum was still holding my dick in one hand as I felt her rubbing me against her... against her... her... I could feel soft wetness against the head of my cock as she rubbed me up and down her... Jesus! Then it was happening, and I slowly felt my dick sinking into her moist depths as she sunk down into my lap and for the first time in my life I was inside a woman. And not just any woman, but my own sweet and beyond fucking sexy mother. The warmth and softness coupled with my mother's delightful moan gave me the most incredible sensation that had my head spinning out like I was stupidly drunk.

She then began to move on top of me, up and down, her velvety vagina grasping at my hardness as I slid in and out of her. I was too stunned, too stupified, to move. Instead I lay there unmoving, my arms limp at my sides as my mother deliciously bounced on top of me. I heard myself start to lightly moan, or was it a whimper, and this seemed to encourage Mum further as she started to pick up the pace. With each wonderful thrust downward I felt myself buried deep inside her body, then as she would raise back up her pussy clutched at my ridiculously hard cock, not wanting to let me go. Being a virgin I really didn't have anywhere near enough experience to know any better, but I could tell that Mum was a pro and knew how to use her pussy as an instrument as I felt myself being sucked in deeper inside her with each thrust. Both the physical and the mental sensations began to kick into overdrive as I felt that familiar tingling in my balls, a mere 2 minutes or so from when this began.

"Mum!" I exclaimed, suddenly. "I'm gonna come!"

"Mmmhmm," she hummed as she started rocking faster above me, her pussy tightening around my cock even more.

Disappointed in my lack of sexual stamina I felt my balls tighten, but instead of succumbing to the failure I gave in to the unadulterated pleasure between my legs. I reached up, a hand on Mum's hip and the other on her shoulder then I pulled her down on top of me, gripping her soft body against my own. She replaced her bouncing with a delicious grinding on my dick and she began moaning out loud now as I finally started thrusting into her.

"Honey! Fuck me!" she cried out, abruptly. "I'm coming!"

I was already there, and I gave her a couple more hard thrusts before slamming into her one final time as we ground our genitals roughly against each other. I moaned aloud as I came deep inside my very own mother's pussy, her heavenly body pressed against my own as I clutched at her obsessively. Mum's body then shuddered above me and she cried out loud, so loud I worried the neighbours would hear. I pulled her face down to mine and pressed my mouth against hers to muffle her cries and she immediately pushed her tongue into my mouth. I reciprocated with my own tongue and I kissed my mother for the first time as a lover would while our bodies ground against each other. As we kissed passionately I let my hands wonder down her back, finally coming to rest on her ass and I gripped a succulent cheek in each hand.

As our orgasms died down so did our passion and Mum ended our kiss, opting for cuddling into my neck instead. I continued to hold her against me, my hands still resting on her butt and I inhaled her scent in deeply. She smelled of shampoo, apples I think, and I couldn't believe my luck to be holding her right now.

We lay, silently, our breathing returning to normal even if our mother son relationship never will. A million thoughts ran through my head, both disappointed with my lack of staying power but proud to have given Mum her own orgasm. What would this mean going forward? Was Mum going to regret what we've done, and keep me at arm's length from now. Or, was this the start of a new heavily sexual relationship where she just can't get enough of me and wants my cock inside her any chance she gets.

That last thought caused my dick, that was still resting inside my mother, to pulse with renewed life. Mum's pussy squeezed back at my dick in response and I throbbed even harder inside her.

"Michael!" Mum giggled.

I stayed silent as I started moving my hips once again, using my hands on Mum's ass to move her body with my own. She moaned into my neck as I felt her legs start a gentle rise and fall and soon I was moving in and out of her once again. Slowly Mum pulled herself off me, leaving just the head inside her then I pushed back into her as I pulled her ass down into my lap. We did this several times, the sound of our juices mingled together in our groins along with our moans ringing out loudly in the otherwise silent room. We soon picked up our tempo and we were fucking once more, but this time I was participating as I tried my best to make my mother feel good.

As we got into a good rhythm, Mum sat up again, stretching out sexily above me. She moved her body more sensually this time as I held her hips tight, loving the feel of her softness. She then reached down to the hem of her t-shirt and pulled it up and off in one fluid movement as her tits bounced deliciously on her chest, finally bared to me in the soft moonlight. I immediately reached up and cupped them, her full softness spilling out around my hands. They felt magnificent!

Mum then leant forward, dangling her breasts above my head. "Suck on mommy!" she ordered, sensually.

I grabbed her boob with my left hand guiding it to my mouth and sucked a thick, hard nipple between my lips. My other hand went back to her hip to leverage my movements as I continued to thrust in and out of her wet, sodden pussy. Mum fucked back at me harder as I continued to nurse at her breasts, returning to my origins within her body and never wanting to ever leave again.

Unfortunately, I once again felt my balls tightening. Like what the actual fuck! Could I not last more than a few minutes? As I tried to concentrate on anything other than my very dear mother's tight cunt wrapped deliciously around my dick, or the fact that my very naked mother already had a pussy full of my seed and was trying her hardest to get another load, or...

"Fuck!" I cried out again, my voice slightly muffled from being smothered by Mum's tits in my face. "I'm gonna come again."

"Yes, baby," Mum encouraged. "But not inside me this time."

She swung off me, turned and grabbed hold of my cock once more as she barely missed a beat and continued to bring me to the brink of orgasm with her hand. "This time, I want you in my belly," she cooed, looking me in the eyes with a look of pure sexual deviance that set me off.

I cried out as she dipped her head down and took my cock deep into her mouth just in time to catch the first shot. She moaned around my dick as I shot my load into her mouth, her hand continuing to stroke me through my orgasm. I couldn't believe how good her mouth felt as she sucked the cum out of my balls, never missing a drop. As my orgasm neared its end she started a more sensual sucking, gently milking the last of my cum out of me.

She finally released my dick from between her lips with a pop and sat back up. She had an odd, satisfied smile on her face as she looked down at me.

"Was it everything you hoped for?" she asked, smiling.

I was still trying to get my breath back and also mentally come to grips with what had just happened. Here was my mother, wait... my unbelievably sexy and naked mother, nonchalantly sitting next to me on my bed, her pussy and her belly full of her own son's cum, asking me if it was everything I had hoped for.

"And more," I smiled back.

She laughed out loud and I joined in with her, feeling slightly more relaxed now. It certainly helped break any of the awkwardness we should by rights be feeling right now. But it never came. No awkwardness, no regret.

From the moonlight creeping in through the window above my bed, I was able to look upon her body. Her breasts were bigger than I thought they were, no longer hidden by her bra. They dropped a bit under their weight, but still stood nice and high on her chest, the pink nipples large and so suckable. Her slightly rounded belly with a bit of a sexy pouch just added to her mature beauty along with her very womanly flared hips, between which I could just make out her bush. She looked wonderfully beautiful, and I immediately regretted not getting the opportunity to spend any time on her.

"Well I'm glad you've now got it out of your system," she said, reaching for her t-shirt. "I better cover up before you try to go a third time."

She threw the shirt back on, stealing my stunning visuals away from me and then hopped off my bed to stand beside it looking down at me, smiling. "That was fun," she said, her more motherly expression I'm most familiar with returning.

I enthusiastically nodded in agreement, "Shit yeah, it was!"

I noticed the sticky mess between my legs and shyly pulled my boxers back up to my hips to hide my nakedness a bit then sat up on the edge of my bed, looking up at Mum in all of her gorgeous glory. I was still a bit light-headed and still couldn't believe what had transpired here tonight. I had fucked my sexy as fuck mother, I came inside her even...

"Should we have used a condom?" I asked, mildly concerned.

"Well... probably yeah," she answered, thoughtfully. "I mean, I'm not on any birth control because your father has been neutered... buuuut it's my safe time of month so we should be fine."

I nodded, naively, which she smirked at.

"Well..." she said, thoughtfully. "I guess I better go before your father gets home."

"Okay," I replied. "... thanks, Mum"

She smiled, bending down towards me, "No, thank you!" She pressed her finger to my nose, cutely. She turned and started to leave the room and I admired how the shirt accentuated the crack of her delicious behind.

"What made you change your mind?" I asked as she got to the door.

She opened the door then stood looking back at me thoughtfully. "We don't really need to discuss that..." she replied.

I nodded.

She turned to leave, but stopped once more and looked back at me. "Were you a virgin?" she asked smiling.

I feel like I blushed the deepest crimson and awkwardly looked at something to fix my gaze on, anything other than my mother.

"It's okay if you were, honey," she said, sweetly.

I returned my gaze to her then nodded, "Yeah... yeah I was."

"Good!" she stated as a matter of fact. "It's a mother's job to teach her boy everything about being a man."

She winked at me, smiling, and then left the room closing the door behind her.

I laid back on my bed, hands behind my head. I just had sex with my own mother. What the fuck? And I performed like I imagine any virgin would, absolutely terrible. But she didn't seem disappointed, nor did she insinuate that this was a one-term thing. Imagine that, the devilishly devilsome prospect of having sex with my mother, on tap, in my own home. I never have to leave the house again. Unfortunately...

The next week was hell. Life didn't just go and return to normal, our sinful act of incest forgotten, but we also weren't amidst a full blown affair. As usual within this household, there was nearly always someone about, so we didn't get any alone time. But what opportunities we were rewarded with allowed us some flirtatious moments. Mostly naughty looks and winks, but there was also the occasional dialogue, mostly from myself, reminding Mum just how much I wanted to do to her.

Pretty much by Friday, a week after we had sex, I had flirted myself into such a frazzled state that I couldn't think about anything else. My mother consumed all my thoughts, both waking and dreamed. I started to think that we would never be together again.

Then that night, Mum had ordered in pizza for dinner. It was only about 6pm by the time we were finishing up and Mum started tidying up after us, and rushing us to hurry up and finish.

"What's the hurry?" Dad managed to get out with his mouth full.

"Ugh! Don't talk with your mouth full, dear," Mum snapped. "I just want to tidy up because I'm leaving soon and I know that if I don't clean now it'll still be sitting here tomorrow when I get home."

Dad frowned, a look of confusion spread across his face, "What? Where are you going tonight?"

"Seriously? I told you last week that I was going to stay at Rachel's tonight!" Mum said in obvious frustration. Rachel is Mum's best friend that lived an hour or so away.

1...345678