It's Just Boys and Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So how 'bout now, Mum?" I grinned mischievously. "You feeling turned on enough to maybe want to act out on some of that naughtiness?"

"There's a very big difference between getting yourself off to a video on the internet and acting out that fantasy," Mum said, all motherly. She then smiled, a spark in her eye, "You know what though, I think I'm drunk enough and excited enough that you could almost convince me that would be a good idea," she smiled.

"Only almost?" I queried. "How do I get that up to a certainty?"

"You'd need to tell me something naughty first," Mum smiled wickedly.

"Something naughty?" I asked.

"Yeah, like something naughty that you want to do. Like, you would want to play with mummy's tits," Mum spoke quietly, leaning forward on the large sofa while pressing her boobs together with her arms. The sight immediately got my attention, and I silently nodded my agreement that I would indeed like to do that.

"Or... " Mum continued, her voice still quiet and sexy. "... or that you would want to suck on mummy's hard nipples."

I nodded again and this seemed to encourage Mum to keep on going.

"Or that you would want your mother to play with your hard cock," she suggested, moving forward off the couch onto her hands and knees then slowly started to crawl the short distance to where I was seated. The look in her eyes was something I had never seen before, so dark and full of mystery and looking straight into mine. I was speechless, mainly out of necessity to avoid breaking her spell. Instead I just continued to nod my approval.

"Maybe even suck on it a little bit?" Mum continued. My cock twitched in my pants which caught her eye, and she smiled sexily up at me. She was now between my legs as she knelt up on her knees, placing her hands upon my lower thighs.

"Mmmmm," she purred, wickedly. "Baby seems to have liked that idea, of mummy sucking on his big hard dick. Or were you thinking of something else? Maybe you were thinking of mummy's wet pussy?"

"Oh, fuck!" I gasped, involuntarily.

"Oh, I think I hit the jackpot with that one," Mum grinned. She remained kneeling between my spread legs, gripping my lower thighs tight. Her dark eyes held my gaze, captivating me frozen.

"So it's mummy's pussy that you like the most, huh?" She purred. "What turns you on the most? Would it be getting to eat mummy's pussy? Maybe getting to fuck mummy's pussy?"

My eyes glazed over as I attempted to hold her stare, the sheer implications of her words had my cock throbbing harder than ever before.

Then her lips curled in a mischievous grin, "I know what turns you on the most. It's getting to shoot your big load deep inside mummy's naughty pussy that you really want."

"Holy fuck, Mum... Yes!" I blurted out, finally exhaling.

Mum giggled at this, breaking the reverie. "You dirty little boy!" she sneered. "To think of your own mother in such a lewd way."

With her hands on my lower thighs she pushed herself up until she was standing in front of me, a look of stern disagreement on her face as she waved a finger at me. "I ought to tell your father about the filth you have floating around in that wicked head of yours, young man."

"Re... really?" I stammered, surprised at her quick turn-around in attitude.

Then she smiled playfully and bending forward, her face only inches from my own, she spoke in a low, sexy voice, "Tell you what, you naughty boy. I'll keep your filthy little secret... if you keep mine. Deal?"

Wait, how... I gave her an advantage. It was mine to have and she used all of her sexy on me to wrangle back control. Although. This wasn't a normal mother/son kind of deal. No, this was a naughty secret kind of deal. One that has implications of further naughty secrets. Hell, if she is willing to keep the secret from her husband that her own son wants to desperately fuck her, then what other secrets is she willing to keep. This was quite simple.

"Okay," I simply replied, smiling back at her.

"Good boy," she said, standing straight again. "Well, time for bed! Goodnight, honey."

And with that said, she quickly turned and left the room.

"Ummm, goodnight, Mum," I called after her, slightly delayed after having admired the wonderful sight of her ass as it swayed side to side with an exaggerated walk.

Needless to say, I didn't sleep much that night. I lay awake in bed for hours after Mum left me, thinking about what had occured between us. This last week I've gone through multiple different stages of attraction for my mother, from disbelieving to timid to out-right "I want to fuck my mother". And never in a million years would I have ever thought what just happened, could ever happen. I wondered if she was in her own room, waiting for me to make a move. Did I dare make the assumption she wanted more, or would she reject me if I tried. And Dad could be home any minute, would I dare risk us getting caught.

As I lay in bed in the darkness, my eyes wide open and staring into nothingness, I eventually heard my father arriving home at around 2am. I was gutted that I had several hours with which to make my move before he had gotten home, and I wasted it. I convinced myself that Mum had been laying in her own bed, wide awake and waiting for me all this time and is now equally as disappointed that Dad had arrived home before I had initiated some of our new found fun. These thoughts circled through my head over and over again, driving me all kinds of mad. The last time I looked at the clock it was just past half three before eventually I finally fell asleep.

I slept in later than I had in a long time. It was just before midday by the time I stumbled out of bed that Sunday morning. The house was completely empty as I made my way to the kitchen to make coffee. The house felt unusually still, so much so that I wondered if my incestuous admission to my mother had broken the world. That I had defiled the rules so severely that reality was no longer functioning correctly. And yet, I still felt an odd sense of relief, that I had overcome an abnormally large hurdle.

Usually, with everybody out of the house I would take full advantage of being alone by having a jerk-off marathon while watching porn with full volume for a change. Not the super low low volume I'm usually stuck with so nobody can hear it. What can I say, I enjoy the plot. But not today. In my head, I am about to cross some interesting boundaries with Mum and feel so close to becoming a man, I shouldn't be wasting away with my dick in my hand. Instead, I had my morning coffee then had a shower to freshen up. Then, I waited for my next opportunity to have a go at Mum.

And I waited, and I waited. For weeks. Nothing happened and I wasn't awarded with any alone time with her. Even my bloody father was staying in for a change. The universe just didn't seem to want to align with my goals. It was just plain unusual and quite frankly it was fucking annoying. I found myself growing just a little bit madder than normal and had convinced myself that this was all Mum's doing, re-arranging all the pieces in order to avoid being alone with me. So thoroughly wrapped in guilt she must be for our wicked conversation. But then, there were the odd little looks, the smiles she would give me when the others weren't watching. Naughty, knowing smiles with a glint in her eye, reading my impure thoughts like a book. She knew the affect she had on me, and even though our opportunities were limited, she certainly played up to it with how she presented herself at home. A little more revealing and tighter than anything she had worn in the past, her make-up darker and slightly more seductive.

Then just as I had given up hope, luck would have it, we would be alone again. Only approximately 17 days and 16 hours later. Turns out I had a study day at school, and rather than hang around just wasting my time, I skipped out like the badass rebel I truly am. I went home so I could "study" some new character builds for my latest gaming craze, instead. I'd been home for about half an hour when I heard the front door unlock and then open. Shit, I was caught! Not sure if I should be hiding so as not to be caught out wagging school, or just own the shit out of it. I never got to make that choice as shortly Mum passed my bedroom on the way to her own and just happened to look in, catching me red handed.

"Ummm, what are you doing home, mister?" she asked, frowning.

Eek. Do I lie. Or tell the truth. The truth has certainly worked in my favour with Mum recently. "I'm wagging! It's just a study day," I blurted out, stupidly.

"Michael!" she said, disappointed. "That's naughty."

I was silent for a moment, sheepishly disappointed in myself for disappointing Mum. But surely there was a way for me to lighten her mood. I smiled at her, "Is that good naughty or bad naughty?"

"Bad naughty!" she answered, quickly. But then she smiled back at me, shaking her head. "What am I going to do with you, ya little terror."

"Oh yeah, I'm a terrible terror," I growled.

She sat down on the edge of my bed and kind of just looked around the room for a moment, then asked "So what you doing then?"

"Just playing my game and trying to stay out of trouble," I replied.

"You're already in trouble!" Mum laughed then scooted back on my bed to lay on her back with her head on my pillow. She kind of just looked at all the posters I had on my ceiling for a bit, having never really paid attention to them before.

"So, why are you home?" I asked, breaking the short silence.

"I always come home for lunch, silly," she answered, leaning up on her elbows to look at me.

"Really? I didn't know that," I responded.

"That's because you've never paid any attention to me until recently. I guess it's one of the perks of working only a few minutes away," Mum smiled. She then gestured up at my posters, "Why do you have so many girls up here?"

"Ha! It gives me a target," I laughed.

"Ewwwww," Mum laughed, laying flat on her back once again, inspecting my posters. We were quiet for almost a minute before she had a mock mini tantrum. "Ugh, I don't want to go back to work, I might call in sick."

"Oh, now who's being naughty," I boasted.

She leant up on her elbows again to look at me, feigning sadness and pouting her bottom lip, "You won't tell on me, will you? I'll keep your secret... if you can keep mine."

"The stakes are much higher if you're found out compared to me. I'd get detention... you could lose your job," I laughed.

"Hmmm, that's very true," she said, then smiled at me naughtily. "I can make it worth your while if you don't tell on me for being bad."

"Is that so?" I beamed. She had my attention. I mean, she already had my attention anyway, but now I was really listening.

"I could spend the rest of the afternoon in your bed," she suggested, grinning.

What does that imply, I wondered. Whatever she had in mind, I was more than game to see where this led. "Deal," I happily replied.

"Like you had a choice," Mum smirked, grabbing her phone. "I'll just text my boss and tell her I have an upset stomach."

"You're a naughty girl, Mum," I remarked.

She just smiled at me as she messaged her boss then put her phone on my bedside table. She lay back and then lifting up her butt she maneuvered my blanket from under her then pulled it up and over her, up to her chin.

"Alright, I'm gonna have a sneaky afternoon sleep. You, keep your noise down," she grinned, then turned over with her back to me. She lifted her head and looked back slightly in my direction, "And no getting any inappropriate ideas."

"Umm, okay... good night then?" I puzzled. Was she being serious? Mum was literally going to spend the afternoon in my bed, sleeping, and that was going to make it worth my while, how?

"Oh, this won't do at all," she groaned, then she started wriggling around under the blanket before pulling her pants out and throwing them on the ground next to the bed. I couldn't believe what I was seeing as she again made herself comfortable in my bed, no longer wearing her pants. Okay, now it was certainly worth my while. If anything else, her not wearing any pants, in my bed, well that is just hot! I'm reaching, of course. Settling for nothing further being done or said between us and being happy with the idea of her naked legs between my sheets.

I swung around to concentrate on my game again and within a few minutes heard a gentle snore coming from Mum as she drifted off to sleep. For some odd reason, I was able to gleam a slither of intimacy out of this moment and smiled to myself as I carried on with my game. I did consider putting on some porn to see how Mum would react if she woke up to the sounds of sex, but thought better of it. She would more than likely berate me rather than get turned on by it.

Mum slept for a few hours and she stirred just before 4pm. She turned over, looking around the room for a moment then looked over at me, smiling sleepily. "Hello," she dopily said.

I laughed, "Hi. How was your sleep?"

"Mmmm, very nice," she purred, sitting up and stretching. "I fucking love it in the afternoon!"

"I'll keep that in mind, Mum," I said, smiling.

"I figured you would, honey," she responded. She threw the blanket off herself and immediately noticing her bare legs looked around for her pants, spotting them on the floor next to the bed. She then looked over at me, smiled and shrugged her shoulders as she hopped up out of bed. She bent her knees to pick her pants up off the floor then held them at her side as stood back up, not bothering to cover herself up. Her blouse was longish, but parted in the middle where it buttoned up to reveal just a hint of her panty-covered crotch along with her juicy, thick thighs. The pink material of her underwear was somewhat darker with dampness between her legs, I hoped out of excitement.

She stood for a moment, allowing me to ogle her as she smiled at me. Finally she broke the silence, "Enjoying a wee perve at your mother then are we?"

I briefly made eye contact with her before deliberately returning my gaze to her crotch, smiling, "Very much so!"

She gave me a look, then continued, "I think you lied to me when you said you aren't confident around girls. You seem fine."

She was right. I did feel fine with Mum. No anxiety or feeling of an ensuing panic attack. No stammering or verbal monstrosities. I was by no means a Casanova. But I was at least able to string a coherent sentence together. Even without the upper hand I once held, I was still able to converse like a normal human being. Well, maybe only semi-normal. After all, this is my mother that in my head I was trying to seduce.

"Well... with other girls, I'm really not confident at all. But with you, I don't feel anxious in the slightest. I'm comfortable with you... you're my mum!" I said.

"And yet, you can somehow say those very words whilst ogling me as you are now, and that doesn't seem weird to you?" Mum questioned.

"Not as much as it should... actually, no weirdness at all, no," I answered, thoughtfully.

She eyed me, suspiciously, perhaps thinking I was hiding something from her. Then she smiled again, "Well, this has been fun! But I'm going to leave you to it."

She turned to leave the room, and I immediately checked out her delicious round rear. The underwear pulled up between her ass cheeks more than they should be, leaving more for me to feast my eyes on. My dick hardened as I imagined burying my face in that ass and tasting her unadulterated delights. Her footsteps creating just the perfect amount of jiggle.

"Mum!" I said. She turned and i gestured to her ass. "Yummy!"

She smiled, then said, "Something to think about while you jerk off later."

I laughed, "Indeed it will be, as you already know."

She shook her head, feigning dissatisfaction, "Such a filthy young man."

"Oh come on!" I said. "Don't pretend you haven't 'fingered' yourself while you thought of me."

"I haven't, actually," she smirked, coyly.

"Well, I'm sure you will now," I suggested.

She winked at me, then left the room as she called back over her shoulder, "You never know."

A couple of days later it was Friday night, and it was Dad's turn to host game night at our house. Game night usually consisted of about 5 or so of Dad's buddies drinking and shouting and eating my mother's half-baked attempt at catering. I say half-baked because it's customary for her to join in the drinking and shouting and usually when it comes time to putting a spread down her quality care levels have rather diminished.

The night was rowdy and I was surprised that I stayed in the living room throughout, having a few beers and watching the game. I noticed Mum was downing the wines fairly quickly and at one point she was snuggling up with Dad on the couch. Near the end of the match I took note of Mum laying back with her eyes closed while Dad gave her a foot rub. I recalled a few weeks ago when Mum had told me that a good foot rub and she was anybody's. I couldn't help but feel jealousy knowing that given the first opportunity Mum would be jumping Dad's bones.

The game finished and the alcohol had dried up. I was feeling pretty buzzed from my drinks and was about to excuse myself to shoot back to my room for some gaming when the lads all started talking about going out for some drinks at their local. I could tell Mum wasn't pleased and I saw her whispering into Dad's ear while rubbing a hand up and down his chest. He shook his head and said he won't be out too long, to which Mum stormed off to a chorus of male bravado from Dad's friends.

They all left soon after, making the short walk into town to get more drunk than they already were. I cleaned up the living room a bit so it wouldn't need to be done in the morning then wandered to my room to settle in.

While my PC was booting up Mum entered my room and sat on the edge of my bed, clearly frustrated.

"All good?" I asked.

"Not really. And fuck him!" chastised Mum.

I laughed. "Left you high and dry huh, Mum?"

She glared at me, given me those mock evils I've been seeing alot from her lately. "No, honey, if I was dry there wouldn't be a problem!" she complained.

I thought for a short moment. This is an opening if ever I knew one. How do I play this hand without being too eager and pathetic, yet letting her know what I had in mind. "Well listen, if you're thinking of relieving some of that pressure by fingering yourself in the bathroom again, then at least remember to lock the door this time," I jested.

"Ugh! You little shit!" she scoffed. Then was thoughtful for a second, "Actually, a shower would do me wonders right now. I knew you had your uses, Son. Thanks"

She bounced to her feet and quickly left the room. Moments later I heard the shower turn on in the bathroom. I tried to concentrate on my game but instead my imagination went wild with mental images of my mother soaping herself up in the shower. I shook my head, but it was no good and already my dick had hardened in my pants. I imagined her soaping up those gorgeous tits, her nipples hard and poking into her palms as she squeezed them well intimately. Or her plunging 3 or 4 fingers deep into her pussy as she thought about me fucking her brains out from behind. I soon had my dick in my hand as I jerked off to thoughts of my filthy mother.

I was really getting into it too, when I got the maddest thought pop into my head. That mum wanted me to catch her in the bathroom again! Now that I thought about it, the shower had turned off a couple minutes ago and she still hadn't exited the bathroom. What was she still doing in there?

I stuffed my dick back into my pants and crept down the hall towards the bathroom. I listened outside the door and couldn't hear anything and slowly brought my hand up to the door knob. I hesitated. By rights, the door should be locked, right? It's literally the last thing I said to her. And if it is locked, I can make it a joke, kind of a "Haha! Just checking, Mum!" kind of thing then do my obnoxiously stupid loud run down the hall again like last time the door was locked. That was the game plan then. I gripped the door knob, turned and pushed.

123456...8