It's Just Boys and Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of those moments right now. They both ignored my presence in the room as they bickered over the usual desertion topic my sister and I have become accustomed to. Then midway through one of her rants, Mum stopped short. She looked at me on the couch, regarding me while deep in thought for a very short moment.

"Actually, go ahead, honey," she said, looking back towards my father.

"Really?" Dad answered, surprise spread across his face.

"Yeah, really," Mum confirmed, smiling genuinely. "Perhaps I can convince Michael here to spend date night with me."

"Are you sure?" Dad asked, feeling victory was upon him. Then he looked to me, "Think you could keep your mother company tonight?"

I tried to keep my excitement at a realistic level, "Ah, yeah sure. I mean, there's not many things I can imagine doing that would be more fun." I know that it would come across as being severely sarcastic, but at that moment it was actually the truth.

"Ha! That's my boy," he cheered. "There you go, you get to enjoy date night after all, honey."

Mum delicately clapped her hands together. "So exciting. We can watch some movies, drink some wine, maybe have a bubble bath," she chirped, happily.

"Don't scare him off, dear. Just stick to the movie and wine," Dad said.

"No no, the bubble bath sounds good too," I admitted, not that Dad would know I was being very serious. Mum laughed, then poked her tongue at Dad.

"Riiiight," he puzzled. "Well, I guess I'll get ready to shoot out. You kids have a fun night."

"Oh, we will," Mum grinned as Dad left the room to get ready.

Once alone, I smiled up at Mum, "Bubble bath, aye?"

"Well, I was just trying to make him jealous, actually," Mum corrected me.

"What a shame. But depending on how much wine I can get down ya that could still change, huh?" I suggested, hopefully.

Mum just laughed with me, "Well, honey, you never know, right?" She then left the room, following after dad.

Later that night, Dad left with a sarcastic, "Don't get her pregnant." Jessica was already out, and would be for the whole night, as was her usual weekend routine. I was in the living room, waiting for Mum to join me to start the first movie. She had already drunk half a bottle of wine in the last half hour while plodding around the house, cleaning up.

Eventually she joined me, and as she walked towards the couch I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was dressed for bed, wearing her new pair of flannelette pyjama bottoms that hugged her perfectly around the hips, butt and thighs. I'm guessing because it was a warm night she wasn't wearing the top, instead she had opted for a thin white singlet with spaghetti straps. It was quite low cut and accented her generous cleavage that was pushed together wonderfully by her bra. Her arms, shoulders and most of her upper chest was left bare, her smooth skin just begging me to lick her all over... Did I just think that?

"Wow Mum, you look hot as hell!" I announced as she fell back onto the oversized couch, her breasts bouncing, deliciously.

"Well it is date night after-all," she smiled. "Plus, I want to make this as uncomfortable for you as possible."

"Well you did say that all you needed was to use your tits against me. And might I say, you're displaying them superbly right now. 10 out of 10. Would nurse from again," I attempted to compliment her.

"10 out of 10? Thank you, honey. Though this is just a very good bra. It can make anything look good," she deflected.

"Okay. Well how about your butt then?" I suggested.

"What about my butt?" she questioned, frowning.

"It looks absolutely stunning. Are you going to contribute that to your pyjama pants, too?" I smirked.

"Definitely not, I have a great ass," Mum laughed.

"Yes you do," I confirmed. "I didn't get the chance to enjoy it as much as I'd like. Not as much as I'm getting to admire your breasts right now anyway."

Mum kind of just smiled at me for a moment. She was eyeing me up, suspiciously, before having another large drink of wine. Finally she spoke, "What the fuck is going on with you right now?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, innocently. I knew exactly what she meant.

"This... thing, you're doing. It's like you're actually hitting on me. As in really hitting on me. It's weird," she puzzled.

I kind of looked back, wondering if maybe I should just be up front with her. Tell her what's really going on in my head right now. As much as this has been alot of fun, I think maybe I'm getting in way too deep, unable to distinguish between fantasy and reality. And I know my mother, she'll appreciate the honesty over anything else that could actually get me into trouble.

So choosing my words carefully, I started, "I think that, after last Saturday night, something just triggered in me. I'm usually so retarded when I try to talk to girls when attempting to flirt with them. I just fail, hard. But, after I caught you, you know... fingering yours..."

"STOP!" she interrupted, loudly. "Carry on, but please don't ever say out-loud again that you caught me... "fingering" myself. That makes me so very embarrassed when you say it like that."

"Well that's just it, actually. That embarrassment that you're feeling. It's like it's emboldened me to feel like I have some leverage over you, in some odd way. Like I could get away with anything with you, because you wouldn't want me to tell anyone about your embarrassing little solo session," I explained, as I reached forward and grabbing the bottle of Mum's wine I took a swig straight from the bottle. I've rarely been allowed to drink in front of Mum, so this was the point I was trying to make with her.

"Okay. Firstly, having a "solo session" as you called it, is not embarrassing. It's very natural for people to play, alone. It's the getting caught by your own son part, that is what is embarrassing," Mum giggled to herself. "And secondly, what you are describing is blackmail, sweety."

"Oh please," I acted hurt by her comment. "You know full well I would never tell anyone about it. It was just the idea, that I could get away with anything... it just gave me the confidence to talk to you like a... you know... like a woman."

Oh fuck. Was I losing it. My ace in the hole, my leverage, was it being voided right in front of my eyes. I needed to cling to all that I had left, before she sucked it all away with those succulent, full lips.

"Oh," pondered Mum. She had another drink while she thought, quietly. "So, let me get this straight. You could have blackmailed me, for anything; money, booze, a week off school. But instead, you chose to pay me compliments and make me feel good about myself for the last week?"

"Ha! You could look at it like that, I guess," I laughed.

"And how do you look at it?" She quizzed.

"I think I just wanted to see you naked," I answered, honestly.

"MICHAEL!" she cried out, then smiled. "You pretty much already saw me naked when you caught me... fingering myself!"

I grinned, loudly. "Yeah, well that was the catalyst for everything that followed, I guess," I beamed. "But, you weren't completely naked and everything happened so fast that I didn't get the opportunity to really appreciate everything I had laid out in front of me."

Mum finished off her drink, then sitting up she leaned forward to grab the wine bottle back off me. Her cleavage was wonderfully on display as she leant forward and she looked up and caught my stare, seeing exactly where I was looking. She smiled at me, snatched the bottle, then sat back to pour herself the last of the wine into her glass.

"Honey, this anxiety you feel, when talking to girls, it's all so very normal," Mum started. This was her 'let me educate you' tone that I knew all too well. "Boys, they usually don't get the opportunity to be chased, not like girls do. Boys do the chasing and girls can just sit back, look pretty, and wait for the boys to fight each other for her."

I waited silently, she wasn't finished.

"So I know what you're going through, and it must be nerve-wracking, but that's just boys and girls. That's the thing to remember." she continued. "Eventually, it'll get easier, you'll have more confidence and it will no longer feel like the girls are high up on a fucking pedestal. But just so you know, girls are just as scared and anxious as boys are. It's a level playing field where nobody actually has the upper hand. You just need to remember that, when talking to girls. You just go for it and if they're attracted to you then you'll be fine... if they're not attracted to you then fuck 'em! It's their loss."

I smiled while giving a thoughtful nod, somewhat understanding the explanation of her version of the birds and the bees. Not that I felt like it would do much to ease all the pressure that had built up over the years.

She was thoughtful for a short moment, then added, "However, once you've got your foot in the door... I think it could be quite beneficial for you to be on the receiving end of some of that female intimidation"

I cocked my right eye, confused, "How so?"

"One day, you'll find out," Mum grinned, giving me a very charming wink.

I sat quietly as I let Mum's 'motherly advise' resonate and attempt to sink in.

"So, now that I know you aren't going to tell anybody about what you caught me doing, I guess you no longer have any leverage over me. So the question is, without that leverage... will you still be hitting on me, or nah?" She asked, once again leaning back into the soft couch.

"Well... I guess not," I answered, feigning sadness.

"That's a pity, I was beginning to warm to the idea. I guess I'll put these away then." Mum purred, as she cupped her tits, giving them a quick squeeze and bounce, giggling.

I don't think I could ever get bored of such a wonderful sight of my own mother bouncing her tits at me like that. But I certainly decided to act like I was bored of it. I guess if I followed Mum's advice, then I should be acting like her grabbing her tits is no big deal. That I shouldn't just let my jaw drop to the floor the moment I see something I like. If anything else, at least it seemed like Mum was happy for our little game to continue. Or she was drunk, because she had pretty much polished off that whole bottle in under an hour.

"Oh, that old routine Mum? You're gonna need to try harder than that," I smirked.

"Is that so?" Mum smiled.

She then pulled both her legs up onto the couch, her right leg bent upwards with her left leg falling to the side, leaving her legs open to my gaze. Her pyjama bottoms were tight and I was gifted with an unobstructed view of her womanhood, well the completely covered version of it. Regardless, just getting to look at the shape of her was enough to make me hard, especially with the knowledge that she wanted me to look. But that wasn't the only surprise. Right there, clearly on show between her open legs, was a wet spot right where her... right where her, umm... hmmm, I couldn't even internally narrate what I was seeing. This was my mother after all, these hurdles take time to overcome, but once the floodgates have been opened I have no problem leaving them opened. Speaking of floodgates, let's try this again... right there, clearly on show between her open legs, was a wet spot right on her covered pussy! My dick gave a twitch at the thought and I lent forward in my seat to hide my excitement from my mother. Was she as excited by this conversation as I was, the wetness between her legs was leaning towards a big fat yes!

Time to get that upper hand again, "Wow, Mum!"

"What's that, honey," Mum purred, nonchalantly.

"You're so wet down there," I smiled, licking my lips a little.

"Fuck!" she yelped, as her legs snapped shut. She was quickly blushing as I laughed but her death stare stopped me in my tracks from trying to heighten her embarrassment any further.

"What's up, Mum. Are you getting a little excited?" I said, grinning from ear to ear.

"Not at all, it's just... it's just... you know..." she stammered, then glaring at me she sat up, her boobs again giving a delicious bounce. "What if I am a little excited, this whole conversation is exciting! You're practically worshipping me, in such a lecherous way that if it was from anybody else I would have kicked them in the balls. But that lewdness coming from my own son, just makes it feel safe, no matter how offensive it would usually be to hear such things. And that... well... that's a little exciting."

Wow, she really opened up there. And that confirmation, as hot as it was, also gave me some peace of mind. That I wasn't the only twisted one in the room. That my growing attraction for my own mother was also being reciprocated, at least in part, by her excitement for me. Or her excitement for the situation.

"That's hot, Mum!" I responded, smirking. "I knew you were enjoying this."

"Oh, get off your high horse! I know what you're hiding by sitting like that. Why don't you stand up and show me you're not also excited before you try to embarrass me for the same thing," Mum glared, pointing a stern finger at my crotch.

I didn't know what was hotter right then, flirty Mum, or mother Mum. "Well, I don't want you to get cross with me so I best act like a good son and do as I'm told," I said and stood up.

I didn't look down, I just watched Mum's face as she looked at my crotch. Her look went from one of sternness, to a gentle smile, and lastly to utter enjoyment. Finally I looked down to see what she was seeing and was relieved to see a sizeable bulge in my pants. It looked impressive, more impressive than it actually was, and I was happy with my first exposure to my mother. What an odd thing to think.

"Oh, honey," she giggled. "That's so cute."

Fuck! There's that cute word again. "Cute?" I asked.

"Yeah, cute. It's cute that you're standing in front of your own mother, showing off your excitement, kind of like wanting to show off your new toy to me," she cooed.

"Oh right. I can see the cuteness from your perspective," I said, mostly relieved but still with some reluctance to continue standing here in front of her, so I sat back down on the large soft arm chair, but this time not making any attempt to hide my hardness.

"This is all just so weird!" Mum said, not taking her eyes off my crotch. "We're sitting here playing some odd game of show and tell, but I can't help but think about how much you've grown up and that it wasn't that long ago that I was changing your nappies."

"So, less talking and more action then?" I suggested, hesitantly. "You know, to avoid even more awkwardness."

"And what exactly do you have in mind?" she mused.

"I mean, we could... well... anything is fine," I answered, my nerves kicking in a tad and I backed out of screaming for her to do something crazy like getting her tits out.

"Okay, how about if we put it this way," Mum said, choosing her words. "If it was up to you, what would be one thing you would want to have done before the night was out?"

I thought about my answer, and taking a deep breath I decided to go all in rather than be all shy about this as that is how she would want me to be. After all, this wasn't actually going to occur and this was all just talk. I said the easiest answer that came to mind, "To eat your pussy!"

Mum's mouth was agape in surprise. "Really?" she marvelled.

"From behind!" I added, smiling after a bit more thought.

"Oh, why from behind?" Mum asked, curiously.

"Dat ass!" I answered. We both laughed.

"Well that's quite an answer, honey," Mum finally said.

"How 'bout you? One thing you want to have happened before the night was out?" I quizzed, interested to hear her answer now that I've told her mine.

"That's easy, to get a foot rub." Mum replied, straight-faced.

"Oh? That's it?" I asked, a bit bummed by her boring answer.

"Mmmhmm," she hummed, closing her eyes, as if imagining the perfect foot rub, then opened them again, her dark eyes fixing on me again. "I fucken love a good foot rub. The perfect foot rub just makes me melt. I lose all inhibitions and just succumb to the pleasure coursing through my entire body. The perfect foot rub is the key to unlocking the gateway to getting me to agree to absolutely anything, and everything."

Mum's legs had subconsciously opened once again while she talked and the wet spot on her crotch had gotten much larger. Once she finished talking she noticed me looking between her legs but this time she didn't close them and allowed me to continue admiring her wet crotch.

"Having a good look are we?" Mum purred.

"Of course, you're fucking gorgeous," I complimented, admiring her sexiness. It was just all out there and there were now no more moral roadblocks left in my mind. The floodgates have been obliterated and there is nothing left to contain my lust for my mother. I wanted her in every possible way as a lover; my first lover. I wanted to lose my virginity to my mother and I had no internal qualms in doing so.

"Mmm. I think I like you looking," she breathed, her eyes were slightly glazing over, in either lust or drunkenness I wasn't sure. Hopefully both.

"How horny are you right now, Mum, that you're soaking right through your pyjamas?" I asked, incredulously.

"Excitement and horniness are two very different things, dear," Mum clarified. "For example, of the present situation, excitement is just the enjoyment of this illicit little moment. Horniness would be the urge to act out on that moment."

"Oh, so you're not horny, so much as excited?" I responded. If anything, I just loved to hear her talking so openly.

"Well, it's not that. It's just that... you... you know nothing can actually happen between us, right?" Mum stammered. "You're my son."

Well that was a kick in the balls. And here I was finally thinking otherwise. Well, best not show disappointment and keep up an appearance. Oh heck, one last try. "Oh, I know, of course. This is all just talks, you know. I mean... I certainly would act upon those urges if the opportunity actually arose, who wouldn't, right? Mother or not, you're smoking hot, and I would totally tap that if given the chance. But even if we just got to think about it, or imagine it, it is still okay to get turned on by the idea."

"But wouldn't you be worried about how our normal everyday relationship would be changed, like forever?" she quizzed me further.

"Ha! No, I promise you can still ground me for being a little shit," I laughed. "It's weird that I feel like I'm pleading my case right now. Like I'm trying to convince you that we should get it on."

"It kind of feels that way, yeah," Mum laughed with me.

After the laughter died away, the room fell into an awkward silence. Neither of us knowing quite what to say, or where to look. It was only about half a minute, but to me it felt like it had broken the spell, but then Mum piped up.

"What a strange time we live in!" she said, thoughtfully.

"How so?" I queried.

"Well... this whole conversation is strange... but you know, is it really that uncommon?" Mum mused, almost to herself. "I can't visit a porn site to sneakily get myself off while watching some girl getting royally fucked by a ripped young stud without having to first sort through videos of family members or step-families getting it on."

I was quiet, waiting for her to continue, but when she didn't I filled the void, "It does seem to be something people are in to nowadays."

"Maybe nowadays has nothing to do with it," Mum replied. "Maybe it's always been something people have liked but the internet has brought it to the surface."

"So... did you ever "get yourself off" while watching any of these family videos?" I asked, cheekily.

"Once or twice," Mum smiled back. "They're just so naughty. I couldn't help but get a little turned on."

123456...8