It's Just Boys and Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh..." Dad said. He obviously couldn't remember. He looked over at me, "Well, looks like we might be hanging out tonight then, mate."

"Ahh, no," Mum cut in quickly, before I had a chance to say anything. "Michael is going to be driving me. I've arranged for him to have a little date with Rachel's daughter."

Mum ruffled my hair, childishly. "It's going to be so cute," she cooed. This was obviously all news to me.

"Ah yes, what's her name...?" Dad chirped up, in obvious excitement that I might actually be going out with a girl. "Is it Brenda... no, Briana...?"

"It's Celeste," Mum shot him down, then looked to me. "Come on, I want to leave soon as it takes about an hour to get there and you're not even showered. Hurry up please, Michael"

Oof! "Sure sure," I said. My head was in such a state that I just wanted to get out of the dining room before I said something I shouldn't. I was so confused. Was Mum actually pimping me out or did she have other plans. Either way, the longer I remained in that room the more likely it would be that I put my foot in it so quickly made my exit.

I left Mum and Dad to what sounded like bickering and went and had a shower as instructed. To keep up appearances, I got dressed as if I was going on a date then went to see if Mum was ready to leave. I laughed when I saw her as she had changed into super casual clothing, just black stockings and an oversized grey sweater.

"You don't think you're a bit overdressed there, Mum?" I joked.

"No, honey, I'm not the one going on a date tonight," she replied, smiling. "I'm planning on pre-loading on some tacky wine, which is why I have you driving us there. Us girls are then getting stupidly drunk while we watch soppy rom-coms and binge on junk food."

"Don't go overboard, honey," Dad said. "Otherwise you'll end up in bed all of tomorrow hungover with a headache."

"That's the idea," Mum smirked. "I'm going to make the most of it, that's what weekends are for. Also I have my own personal driver."

Mum looked at me, smiling sweetly, "You look wonderful, Michael. Very dashing. You'll need to bring an overnight bag, we're staying the night after all."

"Righto!" I left to go pack in my room. I wasn't quite sure how I was meant to act. On one hand I had the super exciting feeling that this was all just a show and Mum and I were about to finally get some alone time. On the other, Mum could actually be pairing me up with someone I've never met. So the blind date option was the act I put on.

"Make sure you've got the essentials," she called after me.

We left soon after and I was disappointed Mum insisted we take the runaround car rather than her car which was far nicer to drive. Probably because Mum knows I'm not the strongest driver and didn't want to risk me damaging her's.

"So, where are we actually going?" I asked as we pulled out of the house and we began our journey.

Mum smiled devilishly, "Well we're definitely not going to my friend's house for the night, that's for sure. We're going to have to make a stop at the store though, we need supplies."

To say I was beside myself with giddy excitement would be an understatement. My mother had actually gone out of her way, concocted a story that no parent would ever believe, just to get us some quality alone time. This was completely out of left field and just shows that maybe Mum is into this whole thing just as much as I am.

When we got to the store we browsed the aisles, grabbing some light food and a few bottles of champagne. Mum directed us down the cosmetics and hygiene aisle and smiling naughtily she grabbed a box of condoms off the shelf and placing the box in my hand sent me off to purchase them separately. I sheepishly did as I was told, feeling both embarrassed and excited at the same time. Luckily the store had self-service checkouts so I was able to avoid any attention and got out of the store as quickly as possible. I waited in the car for a few minutes, mulling the whole situation over and over in my head until Mum returned with a couple shopping bags.

"Right," she said as she sat in the passenger seat and fastened her seatbelt. "You need to head north out of town, and quickly."

"Why the hurry, Mum," I smirked. "It's not like we've got anything important to get to."

"Honey, I think you know that's not true," she hinted, smiling wickedly. Fuck! I could just melt at that look. "But, you know, if you would prefer to just go back home and play your video games then be my guest."

"Nah, we can do your thing," I agreed, reaching over and placing my hand on Mum's thigh. "I think whatever you have planned will be absolutely amazing."

"Me too," she beamed. She looked down at my hand on her thigh then back up at me. "Don't you go getting any ideas, Mister."

"Oh, I wouldn't," I replied. I would of course, but at the same time, Mum has been keeping her hands to herself and other than a few naughty looks has been acting rather coy.

And then, there were my nerves that I could feel tugging at all the wrong places in my brain. I knew deep down inside that this was all a sure thing, that my very own sweet mother had put up this ruse with my dad to get us out of the house... and together. Yet, my reservations were starting to kick in at full force, and I felt my palms start to sweat against the steering wheel.

Come on, don't be a pussy! Is what I told myself, over and over again.

We drove out of town, following the highway north through a couple neighboring towns. We'd been driving for about 50 minutes when Mum directed me left off the main highway, until we came to a motel just outside of a Martin, a slightly smaller town to the one we lived in. The motel didn't appear to be too dodgy, and might even be quite nice based on the views of the local mountain ranges in the distance.

Come on, don't be a pussy!

Mum went to the office to get the key to our room while I started unpacking the car. Apparently she had secured the room a few days ago, but because she had to use a credit card it was up to me to keep up the pretense that the room was for me and what's her name. Mum came sauntering back to the car, twirling the key card around on her finger. God, she just oozed deliciousness.

Come on, don't be a pussy!

Once inside I dropped the bags and closed the door while Mum slotted the key card into place to get the lights working which she immediately dimmed. The room was very nice, with a large bed in the middle and a spa bath in one of the corners. It had its own small kitchen area for cooking and a separate bathroom.

"I could get used to this," I admitted, just standing there expectantly, as Mum started going through the bags.

Come on, don't be a pussy!

Mum opened a bottle of bubbles and took a swig, not even bothering to pour it into a glass. She passed me the bottle and I did the same, the wine sweet and easy to drink. We kind of stood, waiting for the other to say or do something, anything. The situation of a mother and her son sneaking away from their family home for sex obviously weighing heavily on our thoughts. This just isn't something the human spirit is equipped to handle, and yet here we were, about to jump into the fires of sin, and premeditated at that. I mean, you just cannot get any more premeditated than a mother booking a motel of all things, for a night of fucking her son.

"Well this is awwwkwaaaard," Mum lilted, laughing.

Come on, don't be a pussy!

Mum grabbed the bottle back off me and took another large drink. She had already smashed back a whole bottle on our way here, so probably already has a good buzz on.

"Come on, don't be a pussy!"

"I beg your pardon," Mum laughed. "I get the feeling your inner voice is trying to give you some advice."

Fuck! Had I actually sad that out loud? Oh well, here goes...

I stepped forward, grabbed the bottle from her hand and took a long drink. Then placing my left hand on Mum's hip I pulled her tightly into me. She yelped, cutely, but before she could say anything I kissed her.

She moaned gently into my mouth, followed closely by her tongue as she put her arms around my neck and pulled me closer. My inexperience in kissing didn't seem to hinder Mum one bit as she pressed her body against mine, our lips refusing to part. Her tongue, God her soft wet tongue, dueling with my own as I noticed for the first time that I was rock hard and not only that, Mum was pushing herself against it.

Mum broke our kiss apart, her lips smacking against mine as we parted, and she grabbed the bottle back off me, all smiles. She drank the remainder of the sweet liquid in one go, some of the wine dripping out the corner of her mouth and down her chin. She smiled deliciously as she wiped her chin with the back of her hand.

"I'm going to open another bottle," she purred. "You decide what you want to do with your old mum now that you've got me all alone, all to yourself."

I admired her gorgeous ass as she bent over to retrieve another bottle from the grocery bags and I knew I just had to bury my face in there, as soon possible.

I took a deep breath, mustering up some confidence, then trying hard to keep my voice steady I asked, "Do you remember a few weeks ago, you asked me, if I could do anything before the night was out what would it be?"

Mum popped the bottle open, then thought for a moment before grinning naughtily, "Oh yes, I remember." She took a drink then passed me the bottle which I I accepted gladly. "You wanted to eat mummy's pussy from behind because of, and I quote, dat ass! Is that about right?"

The blood rushed straight to my dick, making it even harder, which made the alcohol go straight to my head and I suddenly felt dizzy. I just couldn't believe those words came out of my mother's mouth... her juicy, kissable mouth.

I laughed, really just taking the moment to compose myself internally then had another drink. I scratched my forehead, feigning (not really) bashfulness, then chuckled, "Exactly that, yeah"

Mum nibbled on her bottom lip, alluringly, her eyes beaming. She turned and crawled onto the bed then leaning forward she pushed her round butt into the air. Her stockings were tight against her ass, almost transparent, the outline of her underwear drawing my gaze down between her legs where her full pussy awaited me, enticing me.

Keeping her head low and her ass up, Mum looked back at me amorously and cooed, "Come eat mummy's pussy, baby."

If anything made this moment more delectable was Mum referring to herself as mummy. It really hammered home the immorality of the sin, and the crime, of such a taboo union of a mother and her son committing incest. And fuck was I committed!

I stepped forward and kneeling behind my mother I placed my hands on her hips. I guided my hands over her behind and legs, feeling her softness through the smooth gossamer nylons. Her ass was the absolute holy grail, and if I had the time I could have stayed worshipping that heavenly butt all night long. Instead I leant forward and gave her left ass cheek a quick bite, eliciting a cute yelp from Mum.

I reached up, pushing her sweater up her back and noted how little Mum wore when she left the house as the white skin of her lower back came into view. She literally threw pantyhose and a sweater over top of her underwear with the simplest of black flat slip on shoes. When I first saw the ensemble at home I thought it was the most folksy getup she could have worn. Now, I don't recall ever seeing anything sexier being worn by any woman.

"I appreciate you admiring my butt, honey," Mum flirted, looking back over her shoulder at me. "But I've been so very wet all week and I desperately want your tongue in me. Now!"

I smiled at her and reaching up I grabbed the top of her stockings and pulled them down her ass, her underwear included. Her gorgeous, large white ass cheeks were bared to me and between her legs was her very moist, completely bald pussy, just begging to be kissed. The lack of hair between her legs was a surprise as she had a bit of a bush last week. I felt embarrassed to look at her up so closely, especially her asshole which was winking back at me. I was embarrassed yet so very excited, this being the first pussy I've had in my face, and I immediately felt intoxicated by her heady scent.

"You shaved?" I queried, running my hand lightly over her pouty wet lips.

She shuddered at my touch. "I did," she breathed. "I liked that you don't particularly have much hair down there, how smooth you feel... I thought I would be the same for you."

Oh, God! I buried my face in her ass, my tongue spearing straight into her pussy. Mum moaned out loud as I started licking all over her pussy. I had never done this before and having no idea what I was doing I thought about what they do in the porn movies I frequently watch and did my best to imitate that. She was so wet and her juices tasted indescribably good, I just wanted more and more as I tried to push my tongue deep inside of my mother.

Porn recommended I should concentrate on the clit, and having a fair idea what I was looking for I ran my tongue downwards until I felt a bit of a nub, and when Mum abruptly moaned out loud... I knew I had it. I grabbed hold of her ass with both hands and went to town licking her pussy with fantastic amounts of enthusiasm. Mum continued to encourage me with her moans of pleasure and the occasional shaking of her ass in my face. It really boosted my confidence to know that I was helping Mum feel good whilst I had a wonderful time eating her dripping wet cunt - it was win/win as far as I was concerned.

"Oh, baby! You're making mummy feel so good with your tongue," she purred. "Keep eating my pussy, baby. Keep eating mummy's wet fucken pussy!"

My dick throbbed uncomfortably in my pants in reaction to my mother's words. The juxtaposition of my fairly respectable mother that gave birth to and raised me, compared to this lewd woman bent over with her ass in the air while begging for her son to eat her pussy; well it was like chalk and cheese. And I fucking loved it!

Without me missing a beat behind her, Mum knelt up and reaching behind her she grabbed the bottle of wine from the bedside table. She had a drink, then to my surprise she reached back and holding the bottle over her butt she poured champagne down the crack of her ass. The golden liquid ran over her asshole and pussy, then straight into my mouth. What wine I didn't catch on my tongue ran down Mum's thick inner thighs and eventually soaked into the pantyhose still halfway up her legs.

I feverishly lapped at her cunt to get all of the champagne that was left on her, following the trail upwards and before I realised what I was doing I was licking her asshole. Mum moaned out loud at this and it enlivened me to continue as I enthusiastically ran my tongue up and down the crack of her ass. I couldn't believe I was doing something so dirty with my own mother whom seemed to be enjoying it as much as I was and the inner pervert in me encouraged me further as I buried my tongue as far into her as as I was able.

"Oh fuck, baby! You're such a dirty boy!" Mum breathed. "Put your fingers in me, honey. Finger mummy and lick my ass."

Not wanting to disappoint I kept my tongue buried in her ass and reaching up I rubbed her clit for a moment. Mum wiggled her butt at me, and I pushed a finger into her pussy. Mum exhaled in pleasure, as I felt around inside my mother's snatch inquisitively then I pushed a second finger in.

"Mmmmm," she moaned as she pushed her ass back against my invading fingers and tongue. "Finger fuck me, baby. Hard and fast!"

I started pumping my fingers into her as I started licking up and down and all over her ass. Her moans and the wet squelching sound of her pussy echoed throughout the motel room as I tried my hardest to make my mother feel good.

She suddenly fell forward and my fingers sadly slipped out of her. She turned on the bed to look back at me, a naughty grin playing across her face as I looked back at my almost unrecognisable mother. "Get undressed, baby," she beamed, smiling sexily at me. "I think your cock wants some attention."

She was correct, of course. My dick felt like it was going to burst as it throbbed agonisingly, my pants suddenly feeling two sizes too small. I jumped to my feet and started to remove my clothes. I watched Mum keenly as she pushed her stockings and panties down and off her gorgeous shapely legs then pulled her sweater up and over her head. And then there she was in all her mature glory, radiating a glow of unbridled sexuality, completely naked except for a lacy black bra that immaculately held her large breasts high on her chest. She was an absolute vision of perfection.

"Fuck, Mum!" I gasped, absolutely bewildered by my dumb luck. "You're so goddamn gorgeous!"

She giggled girlishly, "Come on, get on the bed."

I climbed on top of the bed and Mum guided me to lay back. I was completely naked and lay on my back, waiting expectantly as she gently ran the fingers of her left hand up and down my stomach and chest. As she had pointed out, I'm not all that hairy, even for my age, and what hair I did have was quite fair so didn't really show up. That coupled with my fairly scrawny frame and you could really say that I looked more boyish than I did manly. To be honest, if it wasn't for Mum seemingly liking what I had on offer I would be feeling extremely self-conscious right now.

Mum looked at my face and winked at me, smiling, "Let's have some fun."

She knelt up and threw a leg over my chest and I was greeted with another wonderful view of her freshly shaved and puffy pussy hovering over my face. She then sat back, my tongue on the ready as I once again lapped up her thick juices, her musky taste an effusive liquor that I was quickly coming to crave. I held her ass with both hands as I flicked my tongue repeatedly over her clit, garnering some sweet moans from my mother.

I felt a hand wrap around my pulsing cock as Mum started to stroke me up and down and it was all I could do not to shoot off right there and then. Even though I hadn't been touching myself it already felt like I was on the verge of coming even before Mum had touched me - so this was going to be awkward.

I removed my mouth from Mum's pussy and gasped, "Mum! I don't think I'm going to be able to hold on... like at all." Fuck this is embarrassing.

"Yes, baby," Mum exulted. "Come for me."

She leant forward over me and I suddenly felt her warm wet mouth envelop me right down to the base. I had built up way too much excitement and just exploded immediately the moment I felt Mum sucking on me and I let out a loud sigh as I came in her wonderful mouth. I buried my tongue in Mum's pussy once more as I shot jet after jet into her mouth. She moaned adoringly as she kept her lips fastened at the base of my dick, swallowing my entire load deep into her belly.

"Yummy!" Mum purred. "Don't worry about coming quickly, baby. The more come you can give to mummy, the happier I'll be. Just make sure you can stay nice and hard for me."

On Mum's advice, my dick indeed did remain hard so Mum kept sucking on me as I continued to kiss and lick every part of her that I had access to from this position. As she leaned forward to kiss and suck on my balls, I placed a finger on her asshole and wriggled it around. She shook her butt at me, which I took as an invitation, and pushed my finger into her ass. Mum sighed appreciatively as she nuzzled into my crotch, kissing and licking me all over, as I fingered her ass and ate her pussy. I was in heaven as she let me have my way with her.

I was hoping I could give Mum her own orgasm but she suddenly rolled off me and sat up beside on the bed. Her hair was a little disheveled and she had a bit of a glassy look in her eyes, she leaned over me, "Put a condom on so I can fuck you!"

1...345678