It's Just Magic Pt. 05

Story Info
Matt uses his magic to seduce Alana.
2.6k words
4.81
4.8k
9

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 11/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction; any resemblance to real people, living or dead, or to actual events is purely coincidental. All characters involved in any sexual activity are over the age of 18. Medical references are fictional and contrived to enhance the story. This is a multi-part story. It will make little sense without the background from the previous parts. I strongly suggest that you read the parts in order.

It is obviously a fantasy, please suspend reality when reading this. I hope you enjoy this story. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

It's Just Magic - Part Four

I changed the subject. "Anything more happen after we left at the dance?"

"Not much. There seemed to be some excitement over by where the jocks were hanging out. But we didn't see anything. It was weird how Brad Johnson just disappeared. He was making that big play for your date, and then he just left. Weird."

*****************************************************

Friday evening I decided to go to a local club that was popular with the college crowd and see just what might happen. I got a cola and just watched the room. When I would identify an interesting young woman, I would focus on her. Soon I could hear her thoughts as clearly as if she was talking to me in a quiet room.

I spotted a girl with a killer body and big tits. Her face was pleasant, almost pretty, but it certainly wasn't her most outstanding feature. I slipped into her mind. Then I tried something. I implanted, 'Your nipples have become extremely sensitive; the slightest stimulation sends erotic thrills through your body. Intense stimulation might cause you to have a spontaneous orgasm.'

I watched and listened to her thoughts. Then I suggested, 'It would be so much more comfortable to go without this bra. I could go take it off.' I watched and waited, listening to her mental debate with herself. 'My boobs are too big to go without a bra.' then 'Lots of other girls run around all the time with their boobs bouncing around, why not me?' This internal debate lasted less than 5 minutes before she got up and headed to the ladies room. A few minutes later she returned with her huge boobs bouncing and swaying freely, and her nipples rubbing against her blouse. I could hear her arousal already ramping up in her mind.

I placed a vision of me sucking on her nipples and I could actually see her shudder at the thought. I placed an image of the two of us walking hand in hand around campus. Then I placed an image of us standing beside the lake, my hands cupping her breasts and caressing her nipples. She was actually rubbing her pussy against her seat as her arousal spiked higher and higher.

I got up and walked over to her table. Her name was Alana, and I knew a great deal about her since I had been wandering around in her mind. She was on the pill, she didn't have a current boyfriend, and actually hadn't had sex since she came to college. But she was thinking about sex right now.

I addressed her by name. "I'm Matt, maybe you remember me from freshman orientation. I sure remember you."

The look on her face was priceless. She recognized me from the images she had just seen in her mind. "Can I get you a drink? Or would you prefer to be someplace where we could talk more easily?"

I knew that she was already tired of the noisy atmosphere, so the nod of her head towards the door was completely expected.

I took her hand as we stepped outside. We talked about school and stuff and I noticed that her breasts were swaying freely and rubbing inside her blouse. I heard her thought, 'I'm so horny; I wonder if he's a good fuck?'

I knew which dorm she was in and that her roommate would be out until late. We walked a meandering route but moving closer to her dorm. We stopped to look at the moonlight reflecting on the lake and I stood behind her with my arms around her and under her large breasts. I kissed her neck and she pulled my hands up and onto her breasts.

I caressed her breasts and nipples and Alana moaned and pressed her butt against my hard cock. As I continued to stimulate her nipples she turned around and ferociously wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. Her tongue plunged into my mouth and began swirling around my own tongue. She was rubbing her pussy against my erection until she broke the kiss and said, "Would you like to see my room?"

I didn't need to be a mind reader to know what that meant. "That would be great." I replied, and she nearly dragged me to her dorm.

We were barely in her room when she pulled her top over her head, exposing her huge boobs to my view. I lifted them to my mouth and began to suckle on first one, then the other.

I had not yet had my fill of her breasts when she said, "I need you to fuck me now, or I think I will die."

Alana pulled away and began pulling off her remaining clothes. I was visually devouring her as I removed mine. By then she was lying on her bed with her legs spread wide and her arms in the air in a clear invitation. I moved between her legs and knelt between them.

"You don't have to do that. Just come fuck me." But I didn't listen. I traced my tongue along her already dripping pussy slit and she grabbed my head with both hands and pulled me tight against her sex. I spread her labia with my thumbs and licked deep into her slit. Her hips were pumping as she tried to fuck herself with my face.

I controlled the action, running my tongue along her slit again and again. I pressed one finger into her tight slot and began to lick her clit. I flicked her little nub with my tongue and swirled around it again and again. She was mewing and begging for more. I was pumping my finger in and out of her pussy in a mimicking of the fucking that she so desperately wanted.

Then I sucked her clit between my lips and began to stroke her G-spot. She jerked and spasmed and sprayed as her orgasm engulfed her. I continued to suck and stroke for several more moments before shifting position and plunging myself deep into her spasming depths.

Alana shook and spasmed as her contractions ripped through her body. I pumped my engorged cock into her again and again, filling her tight channel with all the cock she could handle, and more than she had ever experienced before.

I was mesmerized by her high tits bouncing with every thrust as I drove into her again and again. My climax was building up to a fantastic eruption. Her pussy was gripping my cock as it shuttled through her spasming canal. A little bit more, and more and...

I erupted into her spasming core. I blasted powerful spurts of semen deep inside her. I could feel her body react as each massive shot of cum crashed into her depths. I filled her with my cock and my semen until there was nothing left to give. Then I supported part of my weight as I rested against her heaving breasts.

She slowly relaxed, her spasms dissipated a little bit at a time. Then I rolled us over so that she was on top. My shrinking manhood was still embedded inside her. After regaining her composure a little as said, "I can't believe that. I have never cum that hard. It was amazing! How did you do that?"

"I believe that you were already somewhat aroused by the time we got here..." I started.

"Somewhat aroused? You had been playing with my nipples and I was ready to melt!"

"And even though you suggested that I skip the preliminaries, I insisted that I wanted to enjoy your delicious nectar..."

"Most guys won't go down for anything!"

"And I continued to stimulate you until you were nearly ready..."

"I was like an overwound spring. If I didn't have release I would break, or explode, or something!"

"And then I began my oral attention on your clitoris while I caressed your G-spot. Did you know that you can squirt?"

"I squirted? Really? I thought that was just a myth."

"Then it was time for me to enjoy your delights."

"I've never felt so full. Your cock is amazing! I hope that I can enjoy it again."

I was almost completely deflated. I'm sure that we can arrange that, but we will have to wait a few minutes. My cock plopped out of her pussy and a flood of white goo poured out onto the bed. "How much of that stuff did you pump into me? It felt like a firehose was being sprayed inside of me."

We lay side by side talking. Soon I was tracing my fingers over her lush body. I drew circles around her areolae; I ran my fingers through her pubic bush. I lifted and hefted her large breasts. I sucked one nipple into my mouth and began to caress her other one with my fingers. "If you keep that up, I might cum just from that."

I rolled her on top of me. "I've never done it like this," she said a little nervously.

I was fully erect at that point. "Just put me in my place, and nature will guide you," I said.

"Will this thing even fit inside of me?" she asked.

"It did a few minutes ago," I quipped.

"But I didn't know how big it was then!"

Alana gripped my erection and placed it at the entrance to her body. Then she began to relax and lower herself onto me. "Ohhhh! That's good! I can feel every inch of you sliding deep inside me. I don't want this to ever stop," she sighed.

When she had my cock fully embedded inside her tight pussy she sat still and savored the sensation. Then her pussy muscles began gripping my cock. "Lean forward and rest your hands on my shoulders." As she did so, her breasts swung into my face. I took them in my hands and guided one nipple into my mouth.

"Yessss. Oh, that's so good!"

Alana began to pump and move on my cock. This position caused her clit to rub directly against me while I was sucking and caressing her hypersensitive nipples. In no time she was pumping against me in a frenzy of sexual need.

I thrust up into her again and again while I continued to suck and tweak her nipples; in no time her hips were flailing with no sense of rhythm as her orgasm overwhelmed her senses. I rolled her onto her back and lifted her legs onto my shoulders. Her pussy was completely exposed to me as I pounded my rod deep into her spasming core again and again.

I drove myself into her deeper than any man had gone before. Her contractions were unceasing as her pussy tried to grip my invading member. I filled her with my straining cock again and again.

Her tight pussy was carrying me higher and higher as I felt the pressure building within me. Soon the dam broke and a massive torrent of semen crashed into her spasming depths. Spray after powerful spray blasted against the door of her womb as my climax pumped my seed into her with amazing force until I was spent. Then I rested on her massive, heaving breasts.

Alana continued to quiver and shake as her orgasmic contractions continued to rock her body. I held her as her spasms diminished until she was resting peacefully, then I rolled off of her. A flood of white goo poured out from her open pussy as she lay semi-comatose beside me. The lights were still on, so I flicked off the switch with my mind.

Some time later I heard her roommate come in. She didn't turn on the light but went straight into the bathroom and turned on the light there. I heard her urinating and then brushing her teeth. Alana was still sound asleep and I lay beside her.

Her roommate left the bathroom light on as she walked into the room. She was completely naked. As she walked toward her bed she gave a surprised little squeal when she saw me lying on Alana's bed with her. The sheets were in disarray and remnants of our sex fluids were still puddled on the bed between Alana's legs. I put a finger to my lips, encouraging her to be quiet.

The roommate crossed the rest of the way to her bed and crawled in. She pulled the covers up to her waist, leaving her breasts exposed to my view. She started to toy with her nipples, and I said to myself, 'She might as well have some added stimulation.' So I implanted, 'Your nipples have become extremely sensitive. Even slight stimulation will result in very intense erotic arousal, and greater stimulation will be even more intense. Strong stimulation of your nipples can result in a spontaneous orgasm.'

I heard her gasp as the suggestion took hold and her self-stimulation of her nipples went from mildly arousing to powerfully intense sexual need. Soon she had kicked off her covers and had one hand pumping into her pussy while she continued to work on a nipple.

Soon she was furiously pumping her fingers in and out of her pussy and thumbing her clit while she was tugging and twisting on her nipple. Then she exclaimed, "Ohhhh!" as her body shook with her powerful orgasm.

She continued her self-stimulation and her orgasms continued to roll through her body until she finally collapsed back onto her bed. Her chest and neck were bright red from her orgasms. She looked at me and smiled weakly. Her nipples were still hard and erect; her legs were splayed wide open. Before long I heard soft, steady breathing on the other side of the room.

Alana came awake about an hour or so later. I told her that I had an early class in the morning, so I would be leaving quite early. She rolled on top of me and offered her breasts to me. Soon I was hard and she was rubbing her pussy against me. She guided me into her wet entrance and began to move. She sat up proudly and I caressed her super-sensitive nipples. In very little time she was squealing and spasming as another orgasm gripped her.

I spun her around onto her hands and knees and entered her from behind. Her nipples were dragging across the sheets with my every thrust, powerfully stimulating her nipples as I filled her pussy. My cock was rubbing her G-spot and she was experiencing one orgasm after another.

I was driving my cock deep into her quivering pussy as my thighs slapped against her naked buttocks. The whole room resounded with the sound of our coupling. I pumped her harder and deeper until my climax exploded and I was shooting another round of powerful blasts of semen against her inner walls.

Then I let her collapse. When I pulled away her roommate was furiously masturbating again. I watched her until her orgasms engulfed her. Then I went to the bathroom and cleaned up before heading back to my dorm to change clothes and get ready for magic classes with my Father.