It's Just Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Betty Likes Peeing In Her Pants.
1.2k words
4.42
13k
4
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 01/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoedog
zoedog
459 Followers

[ Yes, it's still just me. I'm still the same 26 year old stay-at-home mom. And yes, I still have my panties on. ]

Tim was nervous but he decided it was time to show Betty his little secret.

Up until now all he and Betty had done was kiss, but tonight was going to be different; he was wearing panties tonight.

Last week when he dropped Betty off from their date he asked to use her bathroom and while he was there he found a pair of Betty's panties in the hamper. They smelled of urine and pussy; his favorite. "She'll never miss one pair," he thought to himself and put them in his pocket.

They had a wonderful dinner at a local Cuban restaurant. Back at Betty's house after their date Betty led Tim to her couch where they started making out.

Tim reached under Betty's blouse and felt her soft breasts. He unhooked her bra and let her breasts free. Her nipples were rock hard.

Betty reciprocated and reached in the top of Tim's pants and grabbed his hard cock.

Betty stopped. "Are you wearing panties?"

It was now or never. "Yes. I have a confession to make. They're your panties; I took them last week when I dropped you off after our date. I've been wearing them every day."

Tim was ready for Betty to call him a pervert but instead she just squeezed his cock even harder.

"You don't think I'm a weirdo?" Tim asked.

"Yes, you are definitely a weirdo." She kept squeezing his cock until he was rock hard.

"I like weirdos. Take your pants off, we need to fuck," said Betty. She stood up and stripped leaving her panties on and told Tim to leave his panties on too. "Tuck them behind your balls so you can fuck me."

Betty leaned over the back of her couch and reached between her legs and pulled her panties to the side. "Fuck me now, doggie style, before I go crazy."

She guided Tim's hard cock to her pussy. "Stop pussy footing around and fuck me! Stick that monster in my cunt up to your balls."

Tim buried his cock all the way in Betty's pussy. Over and over again he slammed his cock into her pussy until she moaned, "Oh, fuck, I'm cumming so hard." She buried her head in the back of the couch to stifle her cries as she climaxed.

Tim hadn't cum yet and was still hard when he pulled his cock out of Betty's pussy. It only took two strokes before he was shooting his cum on Betty's back where it ran down the crack in her ass.

"I don't know what got into me. I've never pulled my dick out in mid-fuck before." Tim used the panties he was wearing to clean all the cum off Betty's back and ass.

He held the panties up and asked, "Is it okay if I keep the panties. I'll wash them and return them next time."

Betty nodded and Tim put the cum covered panties back on.

They had a date Saturday night for the movies. Getting dressed was probably the scariest thing Betty had ever done. She was going to wear a diaper on the date.

Betty didn't use pull-up diapers only the traditional triangle cloth diapers. She was careful not to stab herself with the safety pins and when the diaper was all snug and pinned in placed she pulled on plastic diaper pants.

Betty preferred the plastic diaper pants over the waterproof nylon pants. The plastic seemed more fitting for her fetish. And besides, she wasn't looking for comfort. "The weirder the better," she thought.

"I have a surprise for you," she told Tim when he came to pick her up. She pulled up the hem of her skirt and showed him the diaper. "I'm going to pee in the diaper while we're making out in the theater."

Tim couldn't hide his erection. Betty looked at the growing bulge in his pants and said, "I see you're excited too! I have another pair of plastic diaper pants if you want to borrow them?"

"No, that's okay. Your panties are enough."

As soon as they found their seats and sat down Betty reached in Tim's pants and grabbed his cock. Tim did likewise. Unbuttoning Betty's skirt he slid his hand underneath the plastic and diaper and found her clit.

The movie hadn't even gotten through the opening credits before Betty let go of Tim's cock and grabbed her seat with both hands. "Yes, that's it. Don't stop. I'm going to cum. Yes, oh fuck yes..."

Tim had trouble keeping his fingers on Betty's clit as she slid down in her seat and forward until her knees bumped up against the seat in front. "Holy fuck, I'm cumming and peeing at the same time."

On the drive home Betty's hand was in Tim's pants holding his cock. "Whatever inspired your fascination with dirty panties?"

"When I was younger I used to wear my mother's panties but she caught me masturbating in them one day before school and put a stop to it. It wasn't until you and I had a date or two in college that I tried it again. I stole a couple pairs of dirty panties from you."

"I remember wondering what happened to my panties but I always thought they had gotten mixed up with my roommate's panties."

"No, that was me. How about you and your diapers?"

"It's not really the diapers but the peeing," Betty explained. "I just love being able to pee in my pants whenever I want."

"Have you ever had someone pee on you?"

"No, but it's not for lack of desire. Why? Is that something you would do?" Betty asked hopefully.

[ My husband thinks I'm nuts. I'm not very interested in being peed on but I love peeing in my pants. Just thinking about it now is making my panties wet. ]

In answer to Betty's question Tim pulled into a 7-11 and bought the largest soda fountain drink available. "I want to give you your first golden shower," he said when he climbed back into the car. "And you deserve a good long shower." He started slurping down the soda.

Tim was in a rush to get his clothes off before he started peeing and the need to pee got stronger the closer they got to Betty's apartment.

They both stripped when they got to the apartment but Betty kept wearing the diaper with the plastic pants. The diaper was wet, warm and heavy as she got down on the bed with Tim standing over her.

Betty closed her eyes and opened her mouth. Tim started peeing. The huge soda helped. He peed on her legs and he peed on her stomach and breasts. But mostly he peed on her face and all over her hair.

Betty took her fingers out of her pussy and ripped the diaper off. Spreading her legs in the air as wide as she could she screamed, "Fuck me now! Stick your hard cock in my cunt and fuck my brains out!"

Pee was dripping from her hair getting her pillow wet.

zoedog
zoedog
459 Followers