It's Just Me Ch. 03

Story Info
Charlotte Gives Tony a "Ménage à trois".
1.2k words
4.45
4.5k
2
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 01/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoedog
zoedog
456 Followers

[Hi, I'm not the same 26 year old stay-at-home mom I used to be. My birthday was last week and I'm not really a stay-at-home mom anymore. Anyway, since I've scheduled most of my classes for evening I still get to stay at home most days sitting in my panties and writing down my fantasies. One of those fantasies is doing a threesome with my husband and a friend but I've never been brave enough to ask a friend to join us.]

Charlotte sat on the end of her bed getting ready for tonight's birthday party for Tony. First she put on her white satin panties then a single black lace garter belt pulling it up her leg about half way between her knee and her pussy.

Next she put on her 4 inch black stilettos. Charlotte was 5'10" in bare feet so the stilettos would have her towering over most every one at the party. Then she attached two nipple clamps to her nipples. The clamps were attached to each other by a thin silver chain.

Finally she pulled on the black spandex hood. The tight hood clung to her face. There were no eye, nose, mouth nor ear holes. The fabric was thin enough to let her breathe but thick enough block out the light.

Charlotte wouldn't be able to see anyone at the party tonight. But she knew her way around the house well enough that she would be able to mingle with the guests easily. And she would probably recognize most of the voices.

As Tony greeted their guests he told them they could caress any part of Charlotte's body but they had to be gentle. A small tug on the nipple clamps, a finger rubbing her pussy or a hand running up her ass crack was ok but it had to be gentle.

When it was time for the raffle Charlotte stood in the middle of the living. "Hi, I'm sure you know it's Tony's birthday today. For his birthday present I promised him a ménage à trois. That is, if one of you is willing to join us. Every one was given a ticket stub when they arrived this evening. I'm going to pick the winning ticket." She held up a bowl full of ticket stubs.

"There is no pressure. If you don't want to join us simply don't respond if your ticket number is called. No one will know if your ticket was pulled except you. I will pull tickets until we get a volunteer - boy or girl!"

Charlotte pulled a ticket stub. It wasn't until she pulled the eighth ticket that she heard a woman screaming, "Bingo! Bingo!" Charlotte recognized the voice as that of Amanda from down the street. She was a small petite woman with long black hair.

She ran up and gave Charlotte a big hug and whispered in her ear, "You look so hot tonight. My panties are soaking wet just thinking about you in bed."

Tony led Charlotte and Amanda to the master bedroom.

"I'm in charge, right?" Amanda asked.

"Yes," Charlotte and Tony replied in unison.

Amanda pulled Charlotte's panties down and pushed her back on the bed. "Tony, you get that cock of yours out of your pants and fuck me from behind while I eat Charlotte's pussy."

Every time Tony slammed his cock into Amanda she would suck on Charlotte's clit even harder than the time before. Finally exploding in orgasm Charlotte grabbed Amanda's shoulders, arched her hips and went stiff as a board until her orgasm subsided.

They were lying in bed after cumming. Charlotte was in the middle and had her fingers in Amanda's pussy while Tony had his fingers in Charlotte's pussy and Amanda had Tony's dick in her hand.

"Can I take your nipple clamps off so I can suck on your nipples?"

"Yes, just not the hood," Charlotte said reaching up to her breasts. She removed one nipple clamp while Amanda removed the other. "My nipples are always sensitive after taking the clamps off."

[After he removes my nipple clamps my husband always massages my nipples using scented body oil.]

Amanda still had one hand wrapped firmly around Tony's cock when she said, "I'm ready for another go and Tony's ready too!

"This time Tony gets down on the bed. Charlotte rides him like Dale rode Roy and I let Tony clean his cum out of my pussy while I continue to enjoy Charlotte's breasts.

Amanda guided Tony's cock to Charlotte's pussy as she lowered herself, not stopping until her pussy met his balls.

"Make sure I cum while you clean your cum from my pussy," Amanda said as she settled her pussy down on Tony's waiting mouth.

In the morning Tony woke up sandwiched between Charlotte and Amanda. Charlotte's breasts were pressed up against his back and Amanda's ass was pressed up against his cock. He reached down and adjusted his dick so it was wedged between Amanda legs instead of her ass cheeks.

Her pussy was warm and wet and it wasn't long before Tony was sliding his cock between her legs.

Amanda reached down and guided the head of his cock into her pussy and told him to fuck her. "Fuck me faster!"

Charlotte pulled the spandex hood off and let her eyes adjust to the light. Other than lifting the hood a bit to drink something she had been wearing the hood for going on 14 hours. She'd been fucked, felt up and eaten all night.

She saw Tony and Amanda lying next to her in the middle of a morning fuck. When she saw Amanda still vigorously rubbing her clit after Tony pulled his dick from her pussy she climbed over Tony and got between Amanda's legs and finished her off.

"I could taste your cum in Amanda's pussy," Charlotte said as she cleaned all the cum off Tony's cock and sucked out the last little bit of cum from the tip. "And I can taste Amanda's pussy on your cock."

She picked her white satin panties up off the floor and spreading Amanda's wet pussy lips with one hand she slowly pushed the panties in her pussy with the other. "We don't want Tony's cum leaking out of your pussy while you're walking home." She bent down to Amanda's pussy and said, "Or when I'm sucking on your clit."

The three of them lounged around in bed for a while before getting up. Charlotte told Amanda she could return her panties that afternoon. "Tony will be out with the boys watching football. Come on by. We can have a glass of wine."

That afternoon Amanda stopped by and Charlotte poured each of them a glass of wine and they sat by the pool getting to know each other.

"I brought your panties back," Amanda said opening her legs.

Charlotte saw her white satin panties peeping out from Amanda's pussy. Getting on her knees between Amanda's legs she used her teeth to pull the panties from Amanda's. Then standing up she removed the red silk panties she was wearing and put on the wet satin panties. Kneeling once more between Amanda's legs she stuffed the red silk panties in Amanda's pussy.

zoedog
zoedog
456 Followers