It's Just Me Ch. 06

Story Info
Riding In The Car.
1.2k words
4.57
2.3k
1
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 01/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoedog
zoedog
456 Followers

[My sister told me she fucked her boyfriend in the back seat of her friend's car when they were driving home from the beach last weekend. I've always wanted to do an "accidental backseat fuck" story, but it's difficult. There is only one real location; the back seat of a car. And there is a limited scenario such as daughter sits on father's lap, mother sits on stepson's lap or sister sits on brother's lap.]

Never in his life would Jacob have thought he would be the recipient of one of those "accidental" car fucks. But it happened...

The only way Jacob and his Dad could get the foot locker in the car was to slide the front passenger seat as far forward as it would go and tilt the seat back into the dashboard. This left the seat behind the driver as the only seat for Jacob and his Dad's girlfriend, Sandy.

Sandy was his Dad's latest "mid-life crises" girlfriend. She was only a couple years older than Jacob. She was drop dead gorgeous and she knew it.

The moment she sat down on Jacob's lap he knew it was a mistake. He had to ask her to lift up so he could adjust his cock and balls.

At first Jacob didn't think Sandy noticed his hardening dick but when she ground her pussy into him under the pretense of adjusting herself he knew differently.

His cock was throbbing when he whispered in her ear, "If you keep grinding your pussy on my cock it's going to be a problem."

"Not for me," she replied as she ground her pussy into his crotch again.

Every time they hit a bump Sandy's pussy slammed down on Jacob's cock until it was too late. Jacob whispered in Sandy's ear, "I just came and if you don't stop bouncing up and down on my dick I'm going to cum again."

"We can only hope," Sandy replied. She grabbed Jacob's hand and pushed it down between her legs. Jacob wasn't expecting to feel rubber panties.

"The panties are not rubber," Sandy explained, "they're latex."

Sitting behind her in the dark car, Jacob couldn't see the panties, but they didn't feel like that shiny plastic latex or plastic diaper covers. They felt more like the thin latex gloves surgeons wear. The thin skin tight latex let Jacob feel every curve and contour between Sandy's legs. It reminded Jacob of the condoms he'd rolled down his cock.

With his other hand Jacob reached up underneath Sandy's blouse and felt the thin latex covering her breasts and hard nipples.

[When my husband read the first draft of this story he went online looking for the thin latex panties I described. He spent hours but all he found was plastic diaper covers. If anyone knows where to get these thin latex panties please drop me a line.]

When she guided Jacob's hand over the small mound just above her pussy she slowly used his fingers to massage her clitoris.

"Harder," she said, pressing his fingers down hard on her clitoris and moving her hips in rhythm with his fingers.

Jacob lost count of the number of times Sandy climaxed. When they got to the rest stop Sandy said, "Don't go anywhere, I won't be wearing panties when I get back."

When Jacob got back to the car Sandy handed him her latex panties and bra. "Here, hold these for me."

Jacob held the latex up to his face and took a deep breath before putting them in his pocket.

Sandy saw Jacob hold her panties up to his face and said, "They always make my pussy hot and sweaty."

When they hit the first bump exiting the rest stop Sandy lifted up and impaled herself on Jacob's stiff cock burying it deep in her pussy. She exaggerated every bump in the road, bouncing up and down on his cock until they both came at the same time.

Jacob's Dad had the Doobie Brothers playing and seemed oblivious to what was going on behind him.

Sandy didn't move after orgasm until she felt Jacob's dick slipping from her pussy. She whispered to Jacob, "I need my panties back, please."

Jacob handed her panties back to her and she put them back on being careful not to let his cock slip from her pussy in the process. At the last moment she lifted herself of Jacob's softening dick and pulled the latex panties up.

She gave Jacob a light kiss on the cheek and said, "Your father likes it when my pussy is wet and slippery."

When Jacob woke the next morning he found Sandy in the kitchen standing at the sink totally naked. "Hi," she said, "your father just left for work."

Jacob walked up behind her and saw she was washing her latex underwear.

"This latex is great," she said. "You only need a bit of dish soap and it pats dry in a couple seconds."

She patted her bra dry with a dish towel and put it around her breasts and asked Jacob to hook it in the back. Then she pulled the latex panties up.

Jacob could see the pussy now that he could only feel in the car. The latex adhered to every curve and contour of her pussy. Her pubic hair was as dark as the dead of night and her nipples were hard as bullets.

Jacob's cock was rock hard and sticking straight out of the fly in my pajamas.

"You must be happy to see me," Sandy said. She gave his dick a squeeze and said, "I'll be right back," and hurried off down the hallway.

When she returned she handed Jacob a small package. "I got this for your father, but I think it's something you should use."

Jacob opened the package and found latex briefs. The same thin surgical material she was wearing. "Put them on," she urged.

Jacob didn't need convincing. He dropped his pajamas and stepped into the thin latex. The latex felt funny, forming itself around his cock and balls.

"Don't they feel great," Sandy exclaimed. Jacob's dick was sticking straight out making a huge tent in the latex. It looked like a tight condom wrapped around the head of his penis.

She grabbed his cock through the latex and leaned over taking his mushroom head between her lips. It was only moments before Jacob climaxed. When she stopped sucking his cock he saw the creamy white cum spreading out on the nearly transparent latex.

Sandy grabbed his shrinking cock and said, "See, the latex really helps with the mess."

Jacob's father and Sandy both worked most days, so that summer Jacob wasn't really able to be alone with Sandy except on weekends when his father was playing golf.

Every Saturday as soon as his father left, Sandy would grab Jacob's crotch and ask, "Are you wearing your panties?" before giving him a hand-job. He always made a point of wearing his latex panties on weekend mornings.

He and Sandy never fucked that summer...only the weekend hand-jobs.

When Jacob was loading his foot locker into the car for the return trip to the university at the end of the summer Sandy walked up to him wearing a short tennis skirt. Her breasts were clearly visible through the loose arm openings of her sleeveless blouse. She flipped up the front of her skirt showing her thick bush of pubic hair. She was not wearing panties. "I hope you're wearing your big boy rubber panties," she said. "It might get messy on your ride back to school."

zoedog
zoedog
456 Followers