It's Just Sex Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Letting me come down from my orgasm he slowed his tempo and gently continued to fuck me through the fading remnants of my climax. Once I was done he pulled out of me completely and, despite my feeble protests, flipped me over onto my hands and knees.

"What are you do... unghhhh...... oh fuck, yes, yes, oh fuck yessssssss!"

Moaning even louder I gasped when he sheathed his erection in my gaping pink quim.

Pulling me back against him his fingers dug into the soft flesh of my hips as he began to piston deep into my sex. Driving his cock between the glistening pink lips that clung to his shaft, cushioning his thrusts and making every stroke even more pleasurable for him.

"Oh God... yes, yes... fuck me!"

Another orgasm was already bursting into flame inside me as I squealed and squirmed, taking every inch of his hot throbbing length in my convulsing body.

Dark hair fell across my face, swaying from side to side while I knelt on the bed, unable to move, and took the frenzied pounding he was giving me. His hard thrusts making my perky tits bounce on my chest every time he slammed into me.

"Shit... oh shit... I'm gonna cum again... oh God....I'm...."

Breathless with pleasure and pushing back against him my groans urged him to take me over the top.

Behind me Jon responded, grunting with every stroke, and ferociously drilling his pulsing rod into me. My viscous creamy pussy juices coating his manhood and oozing out around the base of it.

"Oh fuck... Taylor... I can't.... aaahhhhhhhhh!"

With a loud moan my husband finally lost control and, burying his shaft into my body one final time, he held it there and ejaculated into my belly.

Feeling his hard cock throb against my sensitive vaginal walls as it spurted again and again, hosing copious amounts of his seed into my womb, I went over the precipice again.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck... I'm... I'm!"

My whole body tensed and I screamed with delight as I felt him filling me, jerking almost uncontrollably as I climaxed for a second time.

"Cummiiiinnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggg!"

For several long seconds we were frozen together, our shared delight robbing us of the ability to move before, finally and completely spent, Jon collapsed on top of me. Pinning me against the bed I felt the last of his sperm dribbling out of his dick and into my pussy.

It was a while longer before, still gasping for breath, he rolled off to the side and pulled me round to face him so I was snuggled up against him, my head resting on his shoulder.

"Fucking hell. That was the best ever." He murmured in my ear.

"Oh shit!" Only half listening I freed myself from his arms and stuck a hand between my legs as his semen started to flood out of my gaping slit. "I'm bloody leaking everywhere."

Hurriedly jumping up off the bed I made a dash for the bathroom to clean myself up.

"Why did you have to come so much?" I yelled at him as I sat down on the toilet and let his stuff dribble out of my wide-open, well used hole.

"Sorry, I guess I had a lot stored up." Flopping back onto the pillow he chuckled.

Returning to the bedroom I peeled off my stockings before joining him in bed and cuddling up against him. Putting my head on his chest while he began to gently play with my breasts, I sighed, a sense of contentment I hadn't known in in some time filling me.

"You know Deanna Richardson came to see me earlier this evening?" I said after a minute or two.

"She did?" Clearly surprised he looked down at me, "What... what did she want?"

"To explain, to apologise. She told me pretty much the same thing you just did except the part about the promotion."

"Oh."

"She also said that she hoped the fact that her and Selwyn were swingers wouldn't stop us becoming friends and that maybe I might attend one of their parties in the future."

"But on Friday you..."

Holding up my hand I stopped him before he could finish.

"I was angry at you for putting me in that position; for not talking to me first and not trusting me. I'm not saying I would have gone but the fact you didn't tell me..."

"So, would you go?" Jon blurted out cutting me off mid-sentence, "And you know.... take part?"

"I didn't say that. And why would you think I would agree to let one of those creepy old men fuck me?"

"What about Selwyn?" He pushed the idea of us attending.

"What about him?" I threw the question back at him.

"I've seen how you look at him, you wouldn't object if it was him, would you?"

"I don't know what you mean?"

My husband laughed out loud, "Oh, come on Taylor. It's obvious that you have the hots for him. Your eyes light up whenever he's around."

"Ok, I accept he's sexy but that doesn't mean I want to jump into bed with him. I'm married to you and I don't intend to cheat on you."

I could feel myself getting embarrassed and annoyed by his persistence.

It isn't cheating if we're both honest about what we are doing." He stated rather sanctimoniously.

My cheeks coloured at his comment and I quickly bit back.

"That's just because you want to fuck Deanna."

"I don't deny it. She's a very attractive woman."

The smile that accompanied his declaration infuriated me to the point where I decided our brief truce was at an end.

"Then go and fuck her but don't bother coming home to me."

Getting out of bed I turned on my heel and stormed out of the bedroom, slamming the door behind me, before flinging myself onto the bed in the spare room and letting the tears start to fall.

The icy chill had returned to our apartment.