All Comments on 'It's Just Sex! Ch. 05'

by logophile

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
cantdogcantdogabout 19 years ago
WooWoo!

There's going to be a little of everything in this chain, isn't there?

Go, logo!

impressiveimpressiveabout 19 years ago
Sweet!

I could use a Jacob every so often. Okay, not THAT often 'cause it'd creep me out to have someone that doting, but once in a while ... yeah.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Story!

Excellent addition to the chain! The story was very sweet and well written. Great job!

doormousedoormouseabout 19 years ago
awesome

I had a sneak preview at this one. Glad to see it posted.

Fantastic addition to the chain. Well done ;-)

eric shawn listoeric shawn listoabout 19 years ago
Awesome, Lolo!

Great story, darlin. Very hot stuff. Well written,too. eric shawn

cantdogcantdogabout 19 years ago
Thanks kid

Nicely done.

BelegonBelegonabout 19 years ago
Good depth...

...with the gradual movement towards the sex and the very real "minor" obstacles and issues about timing...and I quite agree about the ego rush from rocking someone's world.

roveroneroveroneabout 4 years ago
Liked it a lot...! and her, tho...4 kids...jeez....and then hooking up with lames...

ever since my first gf w/full benefits-both of us sky-high libidos-just get out the dark bath towels that time of the month...

and always happy to go down anytime to give her button a lick, or long kiss....

tho it wasn't clear to me what Jacob was-a potential long-term , or FWB-the bloodwork indicating more than casual, or more like a gigolo...? Mrs Harris...'...just call...'

regardless gave it a 5, and fave

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous