It's Just Sex! Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
logophile
logophile
55 Followers

In these early morning hours, she didn't have the stamina she'd had the night before and it wasn't long before she was begging for him to let up. He smiled at her and replaced his fingers with his hardness. It was sweet sex in the pre-dawn light as he filled her up and found an easy rhythm that brought her another orgasm, followed soon thereafter with one for him as well. He collapsed on the bed and they both fell immediately back to sleep.

Several hours later, Julia felt Jacob stir. She slowly opened her eyes and found him lying next to her, watching her contentedly.

"I bet you haven't eaten a proper meal in days," he said. "I know that I hardly ever remember to eat when I've had a death in my family. Let's run down to that diner and I'll buy you a steak and egg breakfast."

Julia giggled like a school girl and followed him out of bed and into the shower. He took his time, soaping her up gently and then rinsing her off. Jacob even washed her hair for her. She couldn't remember the last time she had felt so nurtured. Blissfully, she toweled off and dressed.

Breakfast was peaceful and delicious. Jacob was right; she hadn't eaten a decent meal since her grandmother had died a few days before. With work and the kids, she hardly had time, but throw grieving and guilt into the mix, it was a losing battle. When the check came, she reached for her wallet, but he laughed and flipped a credit card playfully at the waitress before she had a chance to protest.

Jacob drove Julia home, holding her hand. When they pulled up in front of her apartment, she looked at him nervously. "Feeling shy all of a sudden?" he queried. She shook her head. "What's up, Beautiful?"

"I just don't know how I could ever thank you for last night. I was at the bottom of the heap when we were on the phone. It means so much to me…"

"Aww, don't thank me. Please don't thank me. I did what I did because I like to do it. It's so much fun to bring someone to mind-blowing orgasm. It makes me feel powerful and very satisfied. But a 'pleaser' like you already knows that, don't you?"

She smiled with recognition at his words. Yes, she very much liked the powerful feeling of getting someone off, and doing it well. And now that she knew what it was like to be on the receiving end, she was certain that her future partners were going to have a higher standard to live up to.

Jacob leaned across and cupped her face in his hands. "I had a wonderful time last night. Thank you…" and then he kissed her with tenderness. Julia slid out of his car, and walked on a cloud back into her apartment. When she reached her doorway she broke out into one of her famous laughs, and gave herself up to the delight she felt.

***********

When her phone rang the next morning, Julia was pleasantly surprised to hear Ms. Harris on the other end. "I trust Jacob was able to meet your needs?" she asked with barely disguised mirth in her voice.

"Oh, yes. He was wonderful. I've never been so well taken care of, Ms. Harris. It was like he…" she trailed off. It seemed like it would somehow break the spell he had woven around her if she tried to explain it to anyone else. "It was perfect. Thank you so much."

"You're quite welcome. Feel free to give us a call if you're ever in need again. Good-bye Julia."

Julia hung up with a big smile on her face. "I might just do that."

logophile
logophile
55 Followers
12