All Comments on 'It's Not Always What it Seems Pt. 03'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

It was Larry who had arranged for all the identities. The financial bank accounts may be a dead end BUT... tracking the identities was a way forward. It seems the hand written note left for them indicated the girls had arrived at the city agreed. Now, Larry doesn't have the tracing ability of a Customs or Police force but there are avenues to follow. For two reasons: the "theft" of $398 million from the two guys plus the actual killing of his sister.

So, no, this isn't the end.

A well written story. I was carefully and slowly following the story and my natural skepticism raised all sorts of questions as it progressed. Well done with the twisted ending.

MMM "The enemy of my enemy is my friend". Possibly, an alliance with the senator could assist the pursuit of the girls... and the money??

DenaliFXDenaliFXover 2 years ago

Those girls should have given the boys at least 20 million a piece. They can be caught - but only if the boys are pissed enough - and they will be pissed! - especially as Jim's sister was murdered. There should be more work ahead.

DoctimeDoctimeover 2 years ago

Talk about blow jobs (which I have always enjoyed); I was blown away by the ending. I guess Cassandra who doesn’t like men, really really just fucked two of them.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 2 years ago

Thank You for completing the whole story! It was Excellently written with Erotic Drama with Intrigue to keep us wanting to know more. Yes, when you reread it the clue are there. Thank You for allowing me to act as an editor and to share my feedback as you prepared to re-release the story abb BV d the next 2 parts. I too was caught off guard by the twist ending by the girls. Best wishes on future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Generally a good story but extremely poor ending, despite having Cassie be a murdered, despite her justification when she was young. Your entire story to justify that title is pathetic in the extreme. Change the ending and have everyone get the money would've served everyone better and got your a better rating. With your style of writing you don't deserve having more stories read!

BenLongBenLongover 2 years agoAuthor

I'm surprised I haven't received more negative feedback to date. There are so many layers of subterfuge and misdirection in this story, it's hard to believe that you would have trouble with the title!

I'm curious, although it seemed that Stephanie was the "alpha female" did you finally pick up at the end that it was actually Cassie who was the leader, the driving force, and Stephanie was the follower?

Did you ever realize that Cassie and Stephanie were the true couple, that Steph was using Jim and making him think Cassie was the extra, just as Cassie was sucking cocks for her own personal reasons?

Although it seemed originally that Jim was raped by the Senator, surely you realized by the rest of the story that although the Senator had a penchant for anal sex with anal virgin men, in this case they used this against him?

I'm also surprised that you wanted a "they all lived happily ever after" finish. Yes, i suppose I could have had it that Stephanie and Jim ride off into the sunset, get married, with Cassie hanging in there as a "plus 1", or maybe Larry and Cassie hooking up and living happily ever after also? Sorry, this wasn't in the romance category, just didn't seem to fit.

As for the money; Cassandra and Stephanie came up with this way to rip off the senator, who himself had ripped off the public to the tune of a Billion dollars. $800 plus million off shore, and nearly $200 million on shore, and collecting more every day. They decided to take him for eight hundred million, so why would they have any qualms about ripping off Jim and Larry for a paltry 198 million each, misleading them into thinking they'd get 200 million when they only got 2? 2 million only seems paltry in relation to the possible 200 - many another criminal activity has occurred for far less. If the senator had a billion and wanted more, why couldn't these two women want it all for themselves? If I had written this where Cassie and Stephanie were men, would that have been any easier to stomach that they stole it all and kept it? Again, this wasn't a romance - there is no honor among thieves, as Cassie and Stephanie proved. As the title said, did you really think that they were going to split it 4 ways? That was only the way it seemed...

As for Cassie being the murderer, actually at least a double murderer as she'd done it before, that also shouldn't have been a total surprise by the time I divulged that. Does that make the Senator any more of a sympathetic character, that he was framed for rape and framed for murder? I certainly hope not, he wasn't supposed to be sympathetic, although in this case he did not pay for Kathy's murder, and the virgin ass he got with Jim was actually a set-up of him, but he was certainly guilty of others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Terrible ending. Ruined the story.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 2 years ago

Like most BTB stories this is all about the sting, and the eroticism gets short shrift. The complications are piled one on the other, mostly to show what a genius the character is. Finally, as to the author's own long comment here: if you have to explain it, it wasn't that great.

DeCourcyDeCourcyover 2 years ago

Seems like Larry, at least, should have thought about this possibility and set up a couple more accounts at the offshore bank to transfer his and Jim's money to before the girls could get to it. Otherwise, it's a decent sting story.

his_sweethearthis_sweetheartabout 2 years ago

Niiiice I love it.👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

OhiobenzOhiobenzabout 1 year ago

Should have a follow up conclusion where the bitches are tracked and burned... Steph left with the only option as a street hooker in some country with a passport to exit and Cassie as a white slave in a 3rd world whore house where she gets all the dick she hates....

BenLongBenLongabout 1 year agoAuthor

I actually hate “Bash the Bitch” or “Burn the Bitch” stories. Always told from a dominant, misogynistic, sexist male viewpoint where women are inferior and “doing their man wrong.” I thought it was an appropriate change to reverse the roles, which I did in this story.

Why can’t a woman plan and execute an ultimate con like this? Each of the comments to date saying that the girls should be found and burned at the stake or turned back into whores or white slaves and the like, implicitly want the male to “win” - whether they said it or not. They can’t stand it that the woman/women won.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I had a feeling they were using him, but I totally disnt see them as responsible for Kathy. I agree that a BTB is unnecessary, and that a female mastermind is a good change of pace, but I would still love to see a sequel. Not because Steph an Cassie deserves punishment, but because Kathy deserves somekind of justice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES