All Comments on 'It's Not Black & White Ch. 01'

by SaucyEroticProductions

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
GeminiKnightGeminiKnightabout 2 years ago

An excellent depiction of drow society where the women are the dominant gender. The oy thing I found inaccurate was her age. At 19, she would still be an infant or toddler as drow don't reach maturity until around 100 years old.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Whoa... this was amazing.

I'm so invested... I never thought of making a Literotica account before this moment... but goodness GRACIOUS I want to bookmark, and follow, and subscribe...

I am so invested in the family dynamics! I am a sucker for wholesome big-sister & little sister bonds of "knowing exactly how to annoy/goad eachother", and the fucking pettiness of rivalry, but also the deep loyalty and love wrapped up in eyerolls and shrugs and feigned nonchalance. Seriously, the childhood pet-giving cuteness and the memories of a smol skirt-clinging stripling...precious as fuck. It's giving Khessa & Janai from the Dragon Prince.

I am so invested in Viandra as a character! Her navigating coming-of-age and the power/responsibilities that come with that... mixed with that semi-spoiled, drow-supremacy, pat-answer, sheltered bullshit. Her piety to Lolth & earnest consideration of her friends... she seems to carry them all in her heart and mind with her, their voices and memories fill her thoughts. Her temper being her fatal flaw in so many spheres of life (even running her mouth to Lolth -- that one was priceless). But her mischievous, spiteful, haughty, maleficence ... like the beatific smile at the thought of being so hated... the effortless roasts she lays upon humankind... GOLD. (Though, that bit about the marauding orcs was... ouch...)

I am invested in Haern... that poor, sad, baby. The "goodnight" -- fucking sweetheart. He has so much to learn... but he seems like he is also carrying a lot. And his adorable attempts at modesty and dignity... and his inner turmoil of arousal mixed with fear, anger, and revulsion. I am assuming a depth and complexity that comes with grief and loss ... and having to acculturate... and the wisdom being able to see things through a novel lens (to Viara at least). ... I know that Viara has a bit of a sadistic kink thing going on... but... I really hope that she gets possessive and protective and... and that Haern (our tortured-soul, morally-grey, cinnamon roll) doesn't have to endure an endless parade of needless suffering ... (and maybe... perhaps... could enjoy a little tenderness? like for a treat? ... please? ... like A SAVING THROW - I BEG!)

I have such high hopes for the unfolding of this saga... Thank you for wiritng!

SaucyEroticProductionsSaucyEroticProductionsabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your Comment, geminiknight. Really aprpeciate it. With regards to the age, what we did was go by FR lore and the standards set by the Drizzt Do'Urden books. Drow are considered to enter adolescence around 16-20 years of age, where they would enter an apprenticeship. They enter what would be considered sexual/phyiscal maturity at this age, even if emotional adulthood would be considered around 50-80 years of age.

Drizzt, for instance, following the retcon by the Dark Elf trilogy, was considered to spend around 40 years in the underdark, and when we follow him, we see him engaging in what would definitely be considered adult sort of conversations and situations.

We would definitely consider Viara to be the same sort of "young adult" sort of age, between 18-25 in human years, and wouldn't consider her to be a toddler or infant by any means.

I hope this doesn't destroy your enjoyment of the series and the upcoming chapters.

Thank you for your support!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hello! 'Tis I again! The overeager, super invested, lurking anon...

Doing a small re-read to bring myself back into the world of the story. And I just wanted to say that this part:

“ "Welcome, sister." Meara's hands on her shoulders did, for once, not feel like a threat but as though she genuinely meant to welcome her.”

MAKES MY HEART SO DAMN HAPPY! Gosh, but I love tough-love siblings… and, as always Matron Mother STRESSES ME the fuck out.

The casual magic (like the wizard’s teleportation, and the cleric’s healing balm) is delicious food to my soul — as well as the delicacies and rituals and toasts of the party and the politics of the society — we LOVE to see world building!!!

ALSO… I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THE BROTHER… Do we get to meet him? Or is he just a plot device to show the matriarchal values / as an insult to piss Viara off?

No worries either way… I just want to know if there are important details/breadcrumbs being left at the start that will prove significant later on.

In any case… thanks for writing and I’ll be combing through to the newest chapter!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaucyEroticProductions@SaucyEroticProductions
Greetings! Saucy Erotic Productions is a collaboration between a Daniel Riverton and Jasmine Becker, two people with an interest in writing and both in our mid/late-twenties. We take delight in producting erotic material in our spare time for fun and publish this material her...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES