It's Not Cheating If...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That spring semester of my freshman year, I volunteered at Dove Valley, a local child development center for underprivileged and developmentally challenged kids. The very first day, I met a five-year-old boy—David, was his name—born with fetal alcohol syndrome. He was so earnest and caring and my heart melted when his tiny face scrunched up as he tried to work out the words to say to me. I spent the whole day with him and cried when his foster parents came to pick him up. By the end of that first school year, I knew I'd been right all along. I loved kids, I wanted to work with kids and more than anything, I wanted some of my own. I kept working there the whole time I was in school.

I spent the summer at home. Everyone was glad to have me back for a few months and after a few days, it was like I had never been gone. The time away had cast my parents' relationship in a new light. As I lay there one night and overheard their moans and mattress squeaks, I smiled at thinking how in love they were. It dawned on me that while I'd come to enjoy my sex life, the love and tenderness was missing. Almost as soon as I had the thought, my mindset changed.

I mean, I got a lot out of my system that first year. My sex drive was still strong but I no longer felt the urge to get laid every hour of every day. Also, I knew that while a lot of guys would be happy to fuck anything they could for one night, when they were looking for a long-term partner, they wanted someone a little more...restrained, I guess. I was a long ways from a blushing virgin but if I did want to meet someone with long-term potential, I needed to slow down a little.

So I shifted from hookups to actually dating. When I was long-term steady with a guy, I'd drag him into bed and get my chimes rung a few times a week but when I was in between boyfriends—which was often—I fell back on old patterns: fast fingers and a pillow over my face, to help me get to sleep.

I continued to volunteer at Dove Valley. I know Dr. Chavez, the center's administrator, took notice of my work with the kids and how they responded. Before long, I was one of the few interns who was working virtually free of supervision. Chavez casually mentioned that she was friends with Dr. Geetha Mangal, the psychology department head at school, and that Chavez had already dropped word of my outstanding work to her.

I'm sure my answering smile said everything.

I sifted through a lot of guys that second year and dated a handful long enough to be intimate but none of them were what I was looking for. Most were still young and, understandably, weren't interested in settling down. Some were good-looking but had no ambition, or not much going on between the ears. At the end of that second year, I was mildly disappointed that I hadn't found my prince but I knew I had to be patient. I went home for the summer again and came back for my junior year, feeling hopeful.

Kelsey and I moved off campus and into an apartment a few miles away. She teased me by saying that now that I had my own room, she didn't have to listen to my poor attempts at keeping quiet when I diddled myself to sleep.

That brought redness to my cheeks. "Sorry. I never thought you heard me."

"How could I not?"

My blush deepened.

Kelsey laughed and put her arm around my shoulders. "I'm just teasing you. How's the man hunt coming?"

I chuckled. "Nowhere, so far. Takes time, I guess.

She squeezed me. "Hey. Don't worry. That guy you're looking for? He's out there. You'll find him, and have that fairy-tale life we talked about."

"Thanks."

"What about you?"

Kelsey snorted. "Just because you've lost your good sense doesn't mean I have. Education for now. I'll worry about romance later."

I hugged her back.

Then I met Aiden.

It was actually at a welcome-back mixer for the psychology department. Most of the people in attendance were professors, teacher's aids, and other folks. I and a handful of other prominent students had been invited for our volunteer work.

I circled the room, talking to the professors about the summer break and what I hoped to achieve that coming year. I think I surprised Dr. Mangal with my own take on the contrast between Bowlby's and Rutter's views on attachment theory. She gazed at me, her dark eyes thoughtful. "Very impressive, Marie."

"Thank you."

She nodded and excused herself, and that's when I saw Aiden the first time.

He was in his late-twenties and around six-feet tall, a far cry above my own five-foot-five. He cut a fine figure in his navy sports coat, plaid shirt, and pale jeans. His blue eyes danced as he spoke to one of the other professors and his grin revealed a white, even-toothed smile. He had a full head of dark hair, the ends of which curled at his neck in a way that I found adorable.

Then he glanced my way. His eyes widened when he saw me looking at him, then he smiled again.

I blushed and lowered my eyes. His gaze was challenging. To take my mind off him, I engaged in talk with one of the Teacher Assistants. Danielle had earned her bachelor's the year before and she was a real sweetheart. I laughed along as she related some of her summer stories.

It had not been more than five minutes when I sensed a presence at my elbow. I turned and found those blue eyes right in front of me.

He nodded and extended his hand. "Hi. Aiden Siginelli."

"Marie Wilson." I took his hand. His grip was firm and his skin was soft and warm.

I examined him, waiting for some shriek of discomfort from my instincts, as I had gotten used to doing, but I didn't get so much as a tickle. Nothing bad, just ... nothing.

Aiden gazed into my face. "Are you one of the department TAs?"

I realized we still held each other's hands. I blushed again and withdrew mine. "No, I'm a student."

He blinked. "I didn't know Professor Mangal invited any undergrads."

"A few of who have done some volunteer work for the department. Are you a new hire, Professor Siginelli?"

"Aiden, please." He nodded. "Yes, this is my first year teaching. Assistant professor, Working on my PhD now. Clinical psychology."

I nodded. "I want to go into developmental psychology in my post-grad work. I want to work with kids."

"Now that's a shame."

"Why is that?"

"It means I probably won't have such a lovely young lady in any of my classes."

"You're quite the flatterer, aren't you?"

He stepped back and scanned me up and down. My short-sleeved red dress showed a hint of cleavage and just reached my knees. I'd braided my hair and coiled the braid in a loop behind my head. He gave an admiring nod. "Just calling it as I see it."

I smiled. "I think I am going to have to be careful with you, aren't I?"

He took my hand, raised it to his lips, and kissed the back. "Not too careful, I hope."

#

Okay, so we broke protocols. A student and a professor in the same department fucking each other blind was all kinds of conflict of interests, even though he was teaching entry-level classes and I didn't have any with him. It was against the university guidelines for students. It was against his employment contract. Hell, for all I know, it might have been in some way illegal.

I don't know. I didn't care.

Our first date was simple, just a walk around the park, holding hands. I learned he was from Minnesota originally, and had two younger brothers still in college. His father was retired military and his mother a paralegal. They'd been married as long as mine and from what he said, they were just as in love as my mom and dad.

I injected a playful lilt in my tone. "So what are you looking for in a woman, Professor Siginelli? A homemaker like mom?"

"No, a woman who excites and thrills me, and will love me when we're both old and gray. Homemaker or not. More then anything, I want the close, loving relationship my mom and dad had. I want a woman I can raise a family with."

I'm honestly surprised he couldn't hear my heart beating against my ribs.

Our second date was to an outdoor concert. We sat out on a blanket, had a light dinner, and chatted. The band started playing right at sunset. We huddled together under a blanket. I snuggled into his chest, glanced at him, and gave him a close-mouthed kiss. We held it for a second and the purity of such a simple gesture tickled me to my core. Sometime in the middle of the concert, his hand found my breast and held it.

I sighed in contentment. It felt like his hand fit the curve of my body perfectly, like my chest had been cast from a mold, made just for his grip.

By the end of our third date, I couldn't take it any more.

We'd done the standard dinner and a movie routine. I spent the entirety of the boilerplate rom-com—any details of which I couldn't relate five minutes after it was over—squirming in my seat. I kept stealing glances at Aiden, tracing the strong lines of his chin and cheekbones with my gaze and the more I did it, the more agitated I got. I almost yelled in relief when the stupid film ended.

Aiden offered me his elbow on the way out and I took it. Just touching his skin brought tingles to my own.

"Well, I suppose I should get you home."

"What's your hurry?"

He glanced at me. "You want to go for coffee or something?"

"No." I halted and gently tugged him around until he faced me. I raised my hands and laced my fingers around his neck. "I want you to take me to your place."

Aiden blinked. "You, uh, sure about this, Marie?"

"Very. Put your hand on my chest."

He glanced around, aware that we were right in front of the cinema and still among a bunch of exiting theater-goers.

I smiled and lowered my voice. "Between my breasts, if you'll feel more comfortable."

He slid his hand over my shirt. I noticed that his thumb rested against my nipple. It hardened and I smiled even more. "You feel my heart?"

"Yes?"

"It's beating like that because of you." I stretched up on my toes and kissed him gently. Around his lips, I said, "Take me to your place. Do you have protection?"

"Yes."

"Then let's go. No stops."

If the cops had been paying attention, I think Aiden could have racked up three or four moving violations in the fifteen minutes it took to get to his place. I took his right hand and placed it on my thigh and held it there.

By the time we go to the front door of his apartment, we were both kissing each other so hard that Aiden could barely get the key in the lock. I pulled my lips back from his. "That's a bad omen."

"What?"

"You're having a hard time lining up with the hole."

He chuckled. "I wouldn't worry too much."

He got the door open and we tumbled inside. He got it locked and we left a trail of clothes to his bedroom, ending with me shimmying out of my black lace panties as we reached the foot of his bed.

Aiden still had on his boxers, though his at-attention cock strained at the cotton. He placed his hands on my hips and I quivered. "You're beautiful, Marie."

"So are you."

He bent his head and kissed me again. After a moment, I lowered my body, trailing kisses down his chest and abdomen. His hands caressed my hair and cheeks. His touch was gentle but I sensed the strength in his hands and the contrast was delicious.

I rubbed his thick dick through the fabric. Even through his boxers, heat pulsed off him in waves. I glanced at him and smiled, then turned my attention back to his junk. My fingers hooked around the elastic waistband and I dragged his boxers downward, enjoying every second as his thick cock came into view. At last, I tugged his shorts loose and Aiden's cock sprang free. It was thick and hard. I licked my lips, extended my tongue in a tentative motion, and brushed against the tip.

Aiden groaned. His fingers caressed the sides of my head.

I opened my mouth and took his cock between my lips. Warmth beat against the insides of my cheeks. I glided my mouth over his throbbing glans and inched it along my tongue until I felt it at the top of my throat. Then I raised my eyes to his.

Aiden stared down at me. The lust and tension in his gaze delighted me.

I've never thought of blowing a guy as a submissive act. I guess it could be but I always loved how I held them in rapture, moaning in the palm of my hand. I savored how they begged with eyes and voice for me to continue. As with any good sex, an excellent blowjob consumed all five senses for both of us and I always aimed for excellence.

I kept my eyes on Aiden's—always a wonderfully erotic act to suck a guy and maintain eye contact—as I bobbed my mouth back and forth. I gripped the base, swirled my tongue around his head, and puckered my cheeks to give just a little bit of suction with each stroke of my lips. Every sixth stroke or so, I slowly took him all the way into my mouth and dragged my tight lips the length of his shaft.

Aiden closed his eyes and groaned.

In a matter of moments, I felt his cock swell and grow, throbbing toward the inevitable end. I raised my head, stroked his shaft with closed fist and pointed him at my neck. "Give it to me, Baby."

His body jerked and a tremor pulsed up his cock. A second later, thick jets of milky white cum sprayed over my skin. The warmth and musky smell brought a fresh smile to my face. I continued to run my curled fingers up and down his shaft in a gentle grip until his quivering subsided. I plucked a tissue from the box on his nightstand and wiped myself down. "Mmm, someone liked that."

Aiden's gaze came back into focus and a hungry gleam settled in his eyes. "My turn." He bent, grabbed me under the arms, and hoisted me from the floor.

I giggled as he laid me on his bed and dove on top. His hands caressed and squeezed my tits while he alternated his mouth between nipples. He sucked and nibbled, and gave gentle pinches to the one not in his mouth.

I sighed, closed my eyes, and buried my hands in his hair.

Aiden continued that for some time before he worked his way down my stomach. Anticipation gripped my mind. I spread my thighs to give him better access.

The first touch of his tongue elicited a sharp jerking twinge from me. His voice drifted up from my below. "You okay, Marie?"

"Yes, don't stop."

Aiden's tongue and lips were pure delight. He nibbled, licked, and teased me to greater and greater heights of pleasure. Other men I'd been with had gone down on me. It had usually been a hurried, uneven effort by inexperienced guys who tried hard but lacked the skill. I appreciated their attempts but it usually just left me impatient to get the cock in me. With Aiden, though, I really started to see the appeal. He played my poor pussy like a violin and within moments, delivered a strong orgasm. I gasped and shook.

I thought he'd be done but Aiden merely stroked my thighs and breasts for a few moments as I came down, before diving right back in. He began running his tongue over my clit and nibbling on my lips. He varied his pace and pressure. The throbbing pleasure of my pre-orgasm came charging back. He worked on me for a few more minutes, ignoring my gasps and tiny moans. A second orgasm built, stronger than the last one. My breath came in rapid, short pants. I grabbed his head in both hands and pressed his face into my groin.

Just as I hit a tipping point, Aiden shoved two fingers in my snatch. That was all it took. The climax smashed into me like a train, tearing a shriek from my throat. My pussy clamped down on his fingers as every muscle in my body contracted. Waves of bliss boiled through me with an intensity that was almost painful. My ears rang and my chest constricted. I think I actually blacked out for a second.

"Oh my God. Oh my God."

I tried to raise my head. My entire body felt wrung out. It took my neck two tries to work. My vision slowly came into focus.

Aiden still perched between my quivering thighs. His chin, nose, and cheeks all shined with my juices. When he saw me looking, he kissed the inside of my thigh and smiled. "Guess I did okay, huh?"

"Okay?" I stammered. My chest heaved as I took several deep breaths. "That's one word for it."

"So I guess you'll be all right with letting me do that again?"

"Yes, just so I can make sure this one wasn't a fluke. Twice a day for the next couple months and I should know by then."

Aiden chuckled and stood. He offered me a hand. "Come on. I think I need a snack."

My body groaned at the thought of standing but I managed, even though my knees trembled. Aiden gave me his robe to wear. He held it so I could slip my arms in the sleeves, then wrapped it around my shoulders and front. I smiled at him. "That was a gentlemanly gesture. Thank you."

"I get those right, sometimes." He pulled on a pair of gym shorts and took my hand again. "It feels like the right moment for a little ice cream."

"You like ice cream?"

He grinned. "When I'm celebrating."

"Is it Cookie Dough?"

"Chocolate Mint. If you think you'll be back, I'll keep Cookie Dough in stock."

I watched his muscular shoulders and back as he led me to the kitchen and even though I'd come so hard—twice—I started getting wet again. I murmured, "Oh, don't worry about me coming back."

We sat at his dining room table, trading coy glances and not saying much. We watched each other eat our dessert. I drank in his toned torso, his wonderful smile, and beautiful blue eyes and my libido flared again. I had a sudden stray worry that I was going to leave a wet spot on his robe.

When we were done, Aiden put our bowls in the sink. He walked towards me. "So, uhm—"

I cut him off. "Too much talking."

I dropped to my knees and yanked down his shorts with one smooth motion. I grabbed his rapidly-stiffening cock in one hand and wrapped my lips around it again. Within seconds, he was hard as a steel bar.

I stood, undid the belt of the robe, shrugged it from my shoulders, and hopped on the table.

Aiden's eyes gleamed with unfettered lust. He kicked his shorts the rest of the way off, stepped towards me, and parted my legs.

I laced my fingers behind his neck and leaned back.

Aiden guided his cock into my steaming hole. I gasped as his girth sank into me. He held it still for a moment, then began a slow rocking movement. His cock pressed into me over and over. I tightened my grip and stared into his eyes. He brought his face to mine and kissed me as his manhood sawed in and out. Each of Aiden's actions was was gentle and tender, even the soft kisses he rained over my cheeks and neck.

All of a sudden, I realized that for the first time in my life, a man was actually making love to me, not fucking me.

I never wanted it to end.

A few moments later, Aiden stiffened and buried his face in my neck. He groaned. A hot sensation flooded my abdomen and I gasped.

I think he realized it at the same time. He pulled his head back and stared at me, wide-eyed. "Marie, I ... oh shit."

"What?"

"No condom."

I froze for a moment, then slumped. I gave him a weak smile. "What's done is done. I mean, I got tested before the school year started and I haven't been out with anyone else."

"Same for me."

"I'm on the pill. I know it's not one-hundred percent effective but if we're both clean..." I shrugged. Statistically, I knew pregnancy was certainly possible but unlikely. I said, "I'm sure we'll be fine."

"I'm sorry." He pulled out. My body protested his departure. "I ... that was irresponsible of me."

"Of us," I said. "We got caught in the moment. We'll just have to be more careful."

He nodded. "Does that mean we might have another chance at this?"

I laughed and touched his cheek. "If I have anything to say about it, we will."

I texted Kelsey to let her know I was all right and told her I was staying the night with Aiden. We climbed into his bed naked and cuddled into each other. I realized I had scarcely even slept in the same bed with any of my previous lovers. We always fucked and then whoever was visiting left. Even my steady boyfriends rarely stayed the night and when they did, they had always kept to their side of the bed.