It's Not Cheating If...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want to talk about it."

"But you passed, and you're all done, right?"

I glanced around but no one seemed to be paying attention to us. I stepped a little closer and lowered my voice. "Yes but what are you doing here? We're supposed to be keeping things subdued, remember?"

"I know. But I needed to catch you before you took off. Can you come by my place?"

I fished my phone from my jeans and looked at the time. "Yes, for a little bit. I have to be at Dove Valley at two."

His eyes twinkled. "That's fine. No racing me, I need to get there first, okay?"

In spite of myself, I giggled "Hmm. Sounds like someone wants to get ready for something."

"I do. Give me a ten-minute head start, okay?"

"Okay. I'll swing by my literature class and see if they posted the final scores."

"Good. See you in a bit."

The scores hadn't been posted but I figured the fifteen-minute round trip gave Aiden the head start he wanted. As I strolled to my car, a dreamy smile lit my lips. I imagined that my lover had set up a couple of hours of playtime for us, and I thought that might be just what the doctor ordered to get my mind off the test. Just visualizing his steely cock lancing in and out of the folds of my wet pussy set me a-tingle.

As I pulled into the parking lot, I thought I glimpsed Aiden on the balcony but when I looked he was gone. I grinned, thinking he was so eager he was watching to see when I arrived. I left my bookbag and took the steps two at a time. A happy tune sprang to mind and before I knew it, I was humming along.

I reached his door and paused. It was only pushed closed, not latched. I pushed it open and locked it behind me. "Aiden?"

"In the bedroom, babe."

"Oh, baby, I can't wait either," I said with a laugh and trotted down the hall. I pushed open the door ... and froze.

White, pink, and rose petals covered the bed. The shades were pulled. The only light came from the forty or fifty candles lining the perimeter of the room. Each flame bobbed and ducked from the change of air pressure when I opened the door.

Aiden knelt by the bed on one knee. He still wore his tailored suit and tie. One hand clutched a tiny cube, which he'd extended in my direction. His other hand pointed at the ceiling.

I raised my eyes.

A white banner ran from corner to corner. Emblazoned on the banner in bold black letters were the words, "MARRY ME?"

I lowered my eyes to him. My body began to tremble.

Aiden dropped his hand from pointing at the ceiling and used it to open the box. Crystal and gold glinted from within. The firelight of the candles danced across the gem's surface.

I looked at him again.

Aiden gave me a soft smile. "Well?"

It took all the strength I had to muster the breath to form one simple word. "Yes."

In a flash, he was on his feet and had me in his arms.

I hugged him with all the strength I had and kissed his cheek. Tears fell from my eyes and I didn't care.

After a moment, Aiden brushed his lips against mine. "I love you, Marie."

"I love you too, Aiden."

"You want to try this on?"

I laughed through my tears. "You better put it on me now."

He knelt, took my shaking left hand, and pulled the ring from the box. Just before he slid it on, he said, "I got the size from Kelsey, so if it doesn't fit, blame her."

"Oh my God! That bitch knew about this and kept it a secret? I'm going to kill her!"

Aiden snickered. "Well, not just yet. She wants to be in your wedding party."

I pretended to consider. "Fine. I'll kill her afterward. Ring, Aiden."

He slid it onto my left hand. It snagged just a touch around my knuckle, then slipped all the way on.

He sighed. "Perfect. Just like you."

I gazed at it and the moisture in my eyes built anew. I was really doing this. I was going to be Mrs. Aiden Siginelli. And I couldn't be happier.

He stood and kissed me again and took me in his arms. I wrapped my arms around him. For one shining moment, my world was completely perfect.

#

I spent that entire week trying to wear Aiden's cock down to a nub. I didn't but we sure had fun trying.

We settled on a long engagement, roughly planning the wedding for the following summer, after I finished my senior year but before I started my master's program. I kept my apartment with Kelsey—partly to maintain the fiction that we weren't spending most nights together but mostly because we'd just signed a new lease and I wasn't about to leave my best friend in the lurch. And it was a good place to study because if we were at his place, we usually ended up in bed, and I did need to study some.

Aiden and I made the obligatory visits that summer, for me to meet his family, and vice versa. His parents seemed to really like me, as did his two younger brothers. We talked and laughed the whole weekend and I left feeling pretty confident. On the dive back, Aiden confirmed it. "Mom said I'd be a fool to let you get away."

"I agree with your mom."

He gripped my hand and squeezed.

The visit to my parents was about the same. Mom was her normal welcoming self and Aiden seemed to get along with my brothers, even though they didn't have a whole lot in common. Dad was a little cool and Aiden worried that Dad didn't like him.

I simply laughed. "Don't worry, it's not you, it's him. It's going to take a little while for him to get comfortable around the guy who's plowing his daughter."

"You think he knows we're sleeping together?"

"I know he does."

"I, uh—" Aiden licked his lips. "He's not going to come after me with a shotgun, is he?"

I patted Aiden on the cheek and kissed him. "Don't worry, he'll come around."

Dad did. He and Mom came to see us at school before the fall semester started and he was a lot more friendly with Aiden. I suspect the intent looks Mom was giving him had something to do with it. Aiden and Dad were both a little stiff at first but they relaxed. I found out that Aiden loved to fish as a kid, though hadn't done it much since he got on his own. Dad is an avid fisherman and offered to take Aiden out on his bass boat the following spring. Aiden said he'd enjoy that.

Their exchange brought a smile to my face. Dad treated that boat as his fifth child and if he was offering to take Aiden out on it, then Dad was accepting Aiden into the family.

Right before the start of the fall semester, I got two pieces of good news. One, I had aced both my summer classes, which buoyed my grade-point average back above a 3.8, which was the magic number that pretty much guaranteed my entry to the graduate program. Second, Dr. Chavez, the head councilor at Dove Valley let me know that pending my acceptance into the masters program, they were prepared to bring me on board with the goal of taking Chavez's position when her contract was finished. It was unusual for someone so young but between the backing of Dr. Mangal and my dedication as a volunteer and then an intern at the center, they were willing to waive some requirements to lock me in there. Dr. Chavez would move into an advisory position—on paper, still heading the center until I had my doctorate in hand—but for all practical purposes, I'd be running the place.

I was ecstatic. The staff loved me, the kids loved me, and I had nothing but good recommendations from my professors. Aiden took me to a nice dinner to celebrate. All in all, everything was going fine.

Then came that damn party. The department's welcome-back party.

Unlike the previous year, when we first met, this time we went together. The idea of us staying apart fell by the wayside when we got engaged. Suddenly, faculty that looked askance at us before now welcomed me into their circle with open arms. I guess a professor sleeping with one the students is a different situation than one who's sleeping with his fiancee. My work at Dove Valley and my rising star as one of the department's best students probably didn't hurt.

We circulated through the professors, teaching assistants, and their spouses. I glanced around but I was the only undergrad. I smiled at that and glanced at Aiden. Everything was going so well.

"Ah, Aiden, Marie." Dr. Mangal approached. She smiled and nodded to us. "Glad you could make it."

"Wouldn't miss it," Aiden said.

Mangal looked at me. "I don't know how you do it, Marie?"

Startled, I said, "Do what?"

"Maintain perfect grades, work so hard at Dove Valley that Consuela Chavez raves about you, land this big lug, and still keep yourself in such fit shape?"

I smiled. "Chasing all those kids burns a lot of calories."

"I'm sure. Raj and I—" She gestured at the handsome dark-skinned man across the room. "—love our kids but we were content when they moved out. We were due some 'adults-only' time."

"I've got a long way to go before I get there. I still love kids."

"I know you do." Mangal glanced past me and she waved. "Amelia, would you join us please?"

A tall woman with black hair swept around us and stood by Dr. Mangal.

Have you ever met someone you hated on sight? It's usually not a rational reaction. Sometimes it's driven by jealousy, or maybe by their ill-considered first words. But there are occasions when you look at someone and just know that you are going to be mortal enemies.

She was almost six feet tall. Her skin was a flawless alabaster, contrasting with her dark eyes and shoulder-length raven-black hair. She wore light make-up that accented her natural beauty. I guessed she was around thirty. The collar of her black dress plunged, showing an extensive amount of cleavage. A faint hint of jasmine drifted under my nose.

I knew I wasn't frumpy but while I would be considered the 'girl next door' by most men—attractive and wholesome-looking, even though I wasn't all that wholesome—the new arrival oozed sex appeal. The condescending look in her eyes told me she was thinking the same thing.

Mangal said, "Please say hello to Dr. Amelia Hancock. She's joining us from Ohio State."

Ever the diplomat, Aiden extended his hand. "Aiden Siginelli."

Amelia's eyes flicked to Aiden and narrowed slightly. Her lips widened in a what I would only describe as a predatory grin. She took Aiden's hand and gazed boldly into his eyes. "So nice to meet you."

Her thumb traced his. Aiden flinched, glanced at me and quickly released her hand. "This is Marie Wilson."

One of those perfectly-shaped eyebrows rose. Her tone carried a mild hint of derision. "One of your students?"

"His fiancee!" I snapped, with more venom than I intended. Aiden hadn't introduced me as such and I wasn't surprised to find that something so little actually hurt.

"Very nice to meet you," she lied. She didn't offer a handshake. Neither did I.

Mangal either didn't or pretended not to notice our scarcely-veiled animosity. She said, "Amelia is taking Professor Barnes' place. She'll be teaching two courses in human sexuality this year."

"Great," I said through gritted teeth.

Mangal rambled on for a few moments. Aiden and I nodded and interjected as needed. Hancock did the same, though her eyes kept coming back to Aiden. I'll give him credit; he edged away from her, didn't seem eager to engage with her, and he didn't look at her very much. None of that seemed to dissuade her attention.

At long, merciful last, Mangal said, "Oh, Amelia, there's Dr. Marks, the provost. You need to meet him. Come on."

Hancock nodded and let Mangal steer her away.

Aiden glanced at me and did a double-take. "Hey. You okay?"

"Fine. Why?"

"You look a little pale."

"I don't want to talk about it." I admit, it was a petulant response but it was all I could muster in that moment.

"Should we go?"

I shook my head, refusing to be scared away.

We circulated for another half hour. Hancock stayed across the room but I caught her eyes tracking Aiden several times with that same intent expression. When she saw me watching her, Hancock's lips curled in a supercilious sneer and she turned aside.

The first half of our ride back to Aiden's place was quiet. I crossed my arms and stared out the window.

For his part, Aiden wore the look of a man who knew he was in hot water but didn't know why.

I wasn't angry any more. I was, in fact, gathering my thoughts to make sure I conveyed myself clearly. I'd never experienced such jealousy and even though I didn't like it, I knew I had to be sensible, not hysterical. I trusted Aiden but I didn't trust that bitch as far as I could kick her.

I took a deep breath. "Aiden ... it bothered me that you didn't introduce me as your fiancee."

"I didn't?"

"No. You said, 'This is Marie Wilson,' not, 'This is my fiancee, Marie Wilson.' You left an opening for her to express her interest."

"Is that what you're upset about?" Aiden glanced at me, amazement plain on his face. "Jesus, Marie, it wasn't that big a deal."

I wanted to lash out, to react. Instead, I took another deep breath and stared out the window for a moment. "Aiden, I understand why you think this is irrational but I'd like you to listen for a moment. I'm not mad so please hear me out, okay?"

He gave me a clipped nod.

"Yes, the fiancee-thing was annoying, but it wasn't just that. Hancock was looking at you like a starving man looks at a steak. She was eye-fucking you and she continued doing it from across the room after she knew we were engaged, and even when I caught her, she sneered at me. She showed me absolutely no respect."

"But—"

"If we met a man who ignored you while he ran his eyes up and down my body, and kept staring at my tits with a sloppy grin on his face, you'd have a problem with that, wouldn't you? You'd feel like he was challenging your claim on me and deliberately disrespecting you."

"Yeah, I would."

"Good," I said. "That's all she was doing. Women may be a little more subtle but her intent was loud and clear."

Aiden glanced away from the road. "Marie, I love you. You know that. Don't you trust me?"

"Yes. It's her I don't trust. Aiden, for all I know, if she came on to you and you rejected her, she might file a false harassment claim or something out of spite."

"Marie, that rarely happens."

"So does lightning striking someone but you'd still be an idiot to stand outside holding a metal pole in a thunderstorm, right?"

"Okay," he said, "that's true."

We pulled into the apartment complex parking lot and Aiden glided the car to his assigned spot. The moment he put the gear in park, I swiveled in the car seat. "Baby, look at me."

He did.

"Promise me you won't spend time alone with her. I know you may have to work with her at times but stay in public. Never let her come in the office and close the door. Don't eat lunch with her. Keep the conversation professional and distant. Don't put yourself in a situation she can take advantage of. Okay?"

"Marie, you've never been this jealous."

"And that should tell you something. I know a bunch of the students in the department and a lot of them are bigger sluts than I ever was. I'm aware several have made a pass at you and I never worried about it until now. Amelia Hancock is bad news." I took his hand. "Promise me, please."

"All right, all right, I promise."

I was mollified but I told myself to keep my ear to the ground.

The school year started up. Now that things were out in the open with our engagement, I dropped by Aiden's office when I was in the building and he was between lectures and meetings. I kept telling myself that I wasn't checking on him, even though I kind of was.

But I saw no sign that he was having anything to do with Hancock and eventually my anxiety diminished.

It was about three months later, shortly before the Thanksgiving break. We were in bed, having just finished a sweaty session. My abdomen still trembled as I came down from my last orgasm. Aiden was still on top of me. He'd come a few seconds earlier but kept on pumping his still-hard prick in and out until I did too. He stayed in me until I came down, then withdrew. His shrinking cock slithered out of my poor, abused pussy. I mock-frowned at him and he raised an eyebrow. "You okay?"

"No, you took my toy away and now my kitty's all lonely."

He chuckled and fell to the side. His hand glided up the inside of my thigh and cupped my nether lips. His palm was warm and welcoming. "Here, don't be lonely."

I smiled and half-rolled away from him, so I could lay with my back propped against his chest. He snuggled into me. My voice was all but a purr. "Mmm, much better."

We were quiet for a moment. Aiden gently squeezed my mound. It wasn't exactly sexual but still intimate and relaxing. I sighed and leaned against him.

"Marie?"

"Hmmm?"

"I have to ask you something."

"Okay." We had planned to go see my folks at Thanksgiving together, though Aiden indicated his parents were disappointed he wasn't going to be there. We'd had a minor disagreement about it and I figured he was about to start renegotiating. In my post-orgasmic bliss, I was ready to give in, if it was important enough to him that we go to his family.

That's not what he asked.

"What would you say to a little experimenting?"

"With?"

"Us. In bed."

My euphoria fled and my instincts went on full alert.

I'm sure he felt my body stiffen because Aiden moved his hand until it was around my waist. He pulled against me. "We're just talking, babe."

"Experimenting with what?"

"Well, some things we haven't tried."

We'd already discussed how we felt about things like light bondage and roleplaying. I wasn't averse to it but I also wanted to save some things for our marriage—something new to explore together. Aiden hadn't been shy or hesitant about any previous sex subject, which meant he was about to approach something to which I'd already said 'no' ... and there was only one thing.

I pulled his arm off my waist, sat up, and faced him. I looked him in the eye and kept my voice even. "Don't beat around the bush. Tell me what you're asking about."

He lowered his eyes, unable to meet mine. "Well, I know you said before—"

I interrupted him. "You want to do anal."

He nodded without looking at me.

"Despite me saying I don't want to."

"You told me you've done it before."

Despair and hurt warred with anger. I waited for a second to see which was stronger. "Aiden, the one time it happened to me was basically rape. I didn't want it. I screamed at the guy to stop and he did it anyway. He didn't use lube or anything. He just jammed it in and it hurt, a lot. He about tore me open. I was lucky I didn't need surgery. It only lasted for a few seconds but it felt like a lifetime."

He finally looked at me. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I hate how weak it made me feel, that I couldn't stop it. And angry." I hesitated. I knew Aiden abhorred violence and had never been in a fight in his life. On hearing about all the details, I knew he might look at me in a different light but it was important that I was honest. "After I got free, I grabbed a metal flashlight, and put the guy in the hospital. He was a lot less pretty when I finished with him."

Aiden's eyes widened.

"I don't think I have ever been as out of control as I was that night—first from him taking my control, and then my rage taking it. It's all tied up in a ton of bad memories, Aiden. Come on, I know you understand how trauma works. The idea—just thinking about anal sex—is an awful trigger for me. I can't do it."

"Have you talked to someone?"

I sighed. "Please. I have talked to people until I am blue in the face. I'm at a good place now but it's nothing I ever want to try again. Why is this so important to you?"

"I've never done it. It's part of life's experiences, you know? I would like to try it at least once."

I gazed at him. "What brought this on? We talked about this before and I thought I was clear about how I felt."