It's Not Cheating If...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Aiden wanted to be close. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest. "Comfy?"

"I am." I rubbed my legs against his. "But don't get too comfortable. Time for a short rest and then we have more work to do."

I figured that he might come to his senses the next morning and realize that fucking a student was a bad idea, so I was determined that night to get as much of Professor Aiden Siginelli as I possibly could.

Fortunately, he didn't seem averse to that idea. Without breaking contact, he opened his nightstand drawer, reached inside, and pulled out a stack of condoms. "Sounds like a plan."

#

The condoms remained unopened. We decided that if we were both clean and I was on the pill, then we weren't going to worry about it. A nagging voice in the back of my head told me I was nuts, that the pill wasn't one-hundred percent effective, that I could still get pregnant and wreck everything. My internal response was to shrug my shoulders, decide that I wanted kids anyway and if one came early, I'd deal.

Kelsey wasn't happy when I got home the next morning. I thought at six in the morning, I'd be able to sneak into the apartment but she was sitting in the recliner facing the door, her arms folded and her face unreadable.

I blinked. "Kels?"

"Good morning."

"Have you been there all night?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"I was worried about you." She stood. "Marie, what are you doing?"

"What do you mean?"

"He's a professor in your department, for Christ's sake. Do the words, 'conflict of interests' ring a bell?"

I shrugged. "Different disciplines. Besides, we'll keep it under wraps."

"You hope," Kelsey said, her voice tight. "What happens when you two go downhill or you refuse to put out at the wrong time, or something? Have your forgotten your goals? About graduating? What if he decides to badmouth you to the other professors? Or monkeys with you getting into a masters program? Do you have any idea how difficult he could make your life?"

"No more than I could I make his," I shot back. "A professor sleeping with a student always comes out with the worst end of that deal. He'll keep his mouth shut."

Kelsey sighed. "I'm just concerned about you, okay? I can tell this more than a hookup for you. You like the guy and from where I'm sitting, this looks like trouble. After that other time ... I don't want to see you get hurt again."

I walked across the room and hugged her. "I know and I love you for it. I'll be all right."

She hugged me back. "Just don't do something stupid like go off the pill or something and get pregnant. Promise me."

I hooked her pinkie in mine. In spite of herself, she giggled. I said, "Pinkie swear. I promise."

I didn't get pregnant but it wasn't for lack of trying. I swear Aiden and I fucked each other raw in that first two weeks. We didn't go a day without sex. Sometimes we didn't go more than a few hours.

I found that I really enjoyed two positions. When we felt like fucking, I'd bend over his bed or his kitchen table and let him claim me. Sometimes he'd dig his fingers into my hips hard enough to bruise the skin while he slammed that wonderful cock deep inside. I loved the thrust of his body against mine. It was so primal and yet so fun. Other times, for a slower pace, he'd reach underneath, cup my tits, and pull me into a half-standing position. He'd pinch and tweak the nipples while he kissed my neck and ground his pelvis into my butt. I loved both versions.

More than that, I truly enjoyed when we made love. Our favorite way to do that was for Aiden to lay on his back, me to straddle his waist and impale myself on his rod, and slowly raise and lower my hips. He'd let me set the pace and either hold my thighs or caress my breasts. I could rock back and forth with my head back and eyes closed, just savoring the sensation of his cock pushing me apart, filling me with such fantastic heat. I would frequently lower my face to his and kiss his lips, hold his face with my hands and look in his eyes as we reached bliss.

Despite the incredible sex and the mind-shattering orgasms Aiden gave me, I think what I came to look forward to was just spending time with him. Between bouts of ravaging each other's bodies, we'd sit and talk, or go to dinner. We did some window shopping or snuggle and watch a movie. When Dove Valley held their annual 5K run/walk fundraiser that October, Aiden came and helped me work it, then ran in it himself. I caught the appraising stares from other interns and single moms. When I mentioned those to him, Aiden had the good grace to say he never noticed since he never took his eyes off me.

I didn't just like fucking Aiden. I found I liked his sense of humor, his smile, and his generous nature. He was a genuinely good person and I respected him.

I did worry a little bit about the teacher-student problem. I still wanted my degree and to pursue my career. I'd learned that Dr. Chavez, Dove Valley's director, was considering moving to private practice when her contract was up, which was would coincide with me finishing my graduate program if I started right after completing my undergrad. I know the position was nominally for a PhD holder but Chavez confided in me that because of my work with the kids, I was being considered as an exception, pending my course completion. I know she meant it as an incentive to keep up with my work. She didn't need to; the opportunity was like dangling a worm in front of a hungry bass.

I didn't want to chance wrecking that, so I reminded Aiden that we needed to keep things ultra-quiet at school. He agreed, saying he didn't want to get in the way of my goals. We were cordial when we ran into each other in Seay Hall and that was it—which usually meant later that night, at least one of us said some variation of, "Do you have any idea how bad I wanted to kiss you today?" as we were ripping each other's clothes off.

That worked until the day Professor Mangal ran into me in the hall as I left class, eight weeks after Aiden and I started sleeping together. "Oh, Ms. Wilson. Just who I was looking for. Do you have a moment?"

"Huh? Oh, yes ma'am, of course."

I followed her to her office. She stepped inside and I was about to do so, but froze in the doorway.

Aiden sat in one of the leather-backed chairs on the near side of Mangal's desk. He glanced at me. The expression on his face was calm but his eyes radiated a fair amount of alarm.

Mangal sat behind her desk. "Come in Marie. Please shut the door and have a seat."

I did both. My palms were clammy and I wiped them on my jean pant legs as I sat.

Mangal reclined her swivel chair and alternated looking at each of us. In her forties and sharp as an obsidian blade, the department head looked at me as if she could see right through me and all my secrets lay exposed.

I dug my nails into my thighs to keep still. I resisted looking at Aiden, wondering how he could stay so calm.

Mangal sat up and placed her elbows on her desk. She raised an eyebrow. Her Hindi-accented words carried just a touch of impatience and her dark eyes were intent. "Well? Who wants to tell me?"

I cleared my throat. "I'm sorry, Dr. Mangal. Tell you what?"

Her gaze bored into my eyes. "How long you and Professor Siginelli intend to keep seeing each other."

I've heard someone say they can feel the blood drain from their face but I'd never felt it until that moment. I opened my mouth but no words came out.

My lover said, "What are you talking about?"

"Don't play stupid, Aiden. Neither of you has been particularly careful. You've been seen together in public, a lot. Just that would be an issue but you've also been seen holding hands and kissing."

Aiden leaned forward. "Geetha, this is my fault, not hers."

"I know that." She flicked her eyes at him, then back at me. "Neither of you answered my question. Do I need to assume you aren't going to stop and that I need to act accordingly?"

For a long moment, none of us spoke.

My mouth was bone dry. I sucked on my saliva glands until moisture returned. "If we keep seeing each other, what are you going to do?"

Mangal cocked her head. "I should report him to the university ethics committee and let them deal with it. Ms. Wilson, you'd end up with a warning but I imagine it would be fresh on the panel's mind when we considered your class for our masters program."

I nodded and swallowed in discomfort. My future teetered on a razor's edge. And Aiden—was he about to get fired?

Then Mangal sighed and lowered her eyes. When she raised them again, some of the indignation was gone. "But even if I do all that, you won't stop seeing each other, will you? This isn't just a case of lust, I take it."

I shook my head. So did Aiden.

Mangal nodded thoughtfully. "Very well."

I blinked. "You're not reporting us?"

"Professor Siginelli isn't your advisor and you don't have any classes under him. But the propriety of the situation is highly questionable and it's raised some eyebrows, among both the students and faculty. So I need you to tone it down. If you're going keep going out in public, do it well away from the campus. And stop making googly eyes at each other when you see each other in the halls."

I blushed. I didn't realize we'd been so obvious.

Mangal locked her attention on me. "Marie, understand something: if this ever becomes something you don't want and Professor Siginelli tries to insist, I want to know immediately. Is that clear?"

"He wouldn't do that."

She flicked her eyes at Aiden, who managed to keep a straight face, even though I recognized his irritation. "So you say. I guess that's all."

We both rose and walked out. Mangal watched us go.

Our footsteps echoed in the empty hall. As soon as the door was shut, I almost fell over. "That was scary."

"Yeah." He looked at me. "So this isn't just lust for you either?"

In spite of myself, I blushed again. "No, I don't think it is."

"Hmmm. Good."

He smiled at me and I returned it. I glanced in both directions. The hall was still empty so I stretched on my toes and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "I'll see you tonight."

It got easier after that. With some of the tension gone, I think we were able to relax around each other in school. We tried to stay away from the campus. I ran into Mangal several times over the next few weeks. She gave me a smile and a nod each time, which told me things must have been okay from her end.

Aiden evoked feelings I'd never had about a man before. I mean, I liked men and enjoyed being around them but with Aiden, I actually found myself obsessing about getting back together whenever we weren't. We had as much sex as we'd ever had but our non-sexual touch was getting to be just as strong. We talked about everything. He wanted three or four kids and to spend decades doting on them.

I was falling in love with him.

Kelsey eventually came around. After spending a few evenings with us in a small group, she admitted that Aiden seemed to be the real deal. I hugged her and she whispered in my ear, "Maybe you finally found that man you've been searching for."

"That's what I'm hoping."

The holiday break was hard. Aiden went to stay with his family, and me with mine. We snuck in a few calls in and texted all the time. My brothers gave me a hard time and teased me about being on the phone with 'my squeeze' non-stop. Mom and Dad were happy to have me home for a few weeks, so they just smiled and tolerated it.

Aiden got back to school a day before me. I got to our apartment, checked in with Kelsey, then drove to his place. I realized that for the first time in my life, I wanted to see someone so bad that nothing else mattered. I knew then that I was in fact in love with him. I didn't know if his attachment was as strong as mine and I felt a sharp pang as I wondered how much it would hurt if his wasn't.

My stomach was nothing but butterflies as I knocked.

Aiden opened the door and I enjoyed just laying sight on him again. I bit my lower lip.

He lunged at me and pulled me into a fervent kiss. I wrapped my arms around his head and kissed him back.

I don't even remember us closing the door. All I know is that it was about two hours later before rational thoughts returned. We lay in the bad, next to each other and both on our backs. My skin glistened with sweat and my whole body felt wrung out. The dreamy lassitude of multiple orgasms filled me and I knew I had a contented smile on my face.

"Now that was worth returning for," Aiden said.

"Glad you liked it."

"As if you didn't."

I chuckled. "I didn't say that at all."

He propped himself up on one elbow. "Marie, can we talk for a moment."

"Oh, that sounds ominous," I replied, though I smiled at him. "What's up?"

"Where do you see us going?"

"I figured we were just kind of playing it by ear. I ..." I wanted to say it but I chickened out. "I like you, Aiden. I like you a lot and I—"

"I love you."

My heart skipped a beat. "You do?"

"Yes. And don't worry, it's not just the sex talking. I wanted to say it before we broke for the holidays but I was afraid. I feel I have to say it now."

My resistance crumbled. "I love you too."

He regarded me. "You sure you're not just caught in the moment? Don't get me wrong, I like hearing it but I want you to be honest."

"I was thinking it on the way over but like you, I was hesitant to say it first."

Aiden laughed. "Aren't we a pair?"

"Yeah." I touched his face. "Thank you for freeing us both."

His finger traced a lazy path between my breasts. "I know we haven't talked about it but you consider us exclusive, right?"

"Yes."

"Have you been out with anyone else lately?"

"I haven't been on a date with anyone since the last school year. No dates, no hook-ups, nothing. Have you?"

"I haven't even looked at another woman since we met at the department welcome-back mixer in August, and I haven't dated anyone steadily in a year."

"Really. I figured with as good as you are downstairs, you were practicing your tongue work nonstop with your girlfriends."

"No, before us, it had been a while."

"How long?"

Aiden tilted his head. "I didn't think you would want to discuss histories or anything."

"Why is that?"

"Most women don't."

I sat up and leaned against his headboard. "I don't want any secrets between us, sweetie. I will tell you anything you want to know, so ask away."

I left unsaid that I knew it might color his feelings towards me but I'd be damned if I was going to be one of those women waiting for her past to come up and bite her. If he had a problem with it, better I found out now.

He said, "Do you want to know anything first?"

"Just generalities. I know you had other girlfriends and I assume you slept with most of them?"

"Six or seven, yes."

"Anything unusual?"

"Like?"

"Group sex? Partner swapping?" I peered at him. "You ever try a man?"

Aiden laughed. "No, nothing like that. Just one-on-one boring heterosexual sex with my partners. No interest in those other things. Is that okay?"

"That's about what I expected," I said, "and I'm good with all that."

"What about you?"

I swallowed hard but said, "What do you want to know?"

He stared at the bedspread for a moment. "I know you weren't a virgin when we first got together. Have you been with a lot of guys?"

I didn't even try to equivocate. "Yes."

"Five?"

"More."

He gazed at me. "Ten?"

"More than twenty. Aiden, everyone in my family has a very high sex drive. My folks kept me under control while I lived at home but once I got here, I lost it. I went a little crazy that first year. I slowed down since then but it's out there and I can't undo it. I'm not sorry I did any of it; with one exception, they're all good memories—but that's all they are: memories. It doesn't make what we do any less special. I didn't love any of them. I do love you."

He nodded, his eyes distant. "Anyone I know?"

"I doubt it, they were all students. Some of them have graduated or moved on by now, I'm sure."

"What, uh, did you do with them?"

I suppressed a smile. I knew why men asked those questions; they measured a woman's willingness to do specific sex acts with her degree of love and lust for her man. If a woman blew her previous boyfriend but not her current one, the current one would take that to mean she wasn't as attracted to him. I didn't think it was a universal rule but I sympathized with the concern.

"Same as you, I guess. Straight sex, several positions. Oral, both giving and receiving, though I'll be honest—you do it better than anyone I've ever been with, by far."

"Flatterer."

"Truth-teller. Every other guy I've been with has been my age and they were all in a hurry. You take your time and I adore it. Like you, I've never been with a same-sex partner or done a threesome or pulled a train or anything. I've never cheated and I never will."

"No? How can you be sure?"

"Because of the example my parents set for me. When I was unattached, I might have hooked up a lot, but I've had a few boyfriends and while exclusive with someone, I am a firm one-man woman. No exceptions." I took his hands. "I expect the same loyalty. If you decide want to get with someone else, break up with me first, okay?"

"Deal."

"And yes, I've done lots of oral but no man has ever come in my mouth and I've never swallowed." I fixed him with my gaze. "I'm saving that for my husband."

Aiden bit his lower lip. "Have you ever tried anal?"

I took a deep breath and looked away. "Once. It was very unpleasant."

"I never have. I'd like to try it sometime."

I let go of his hands. "Aiden, it hurt and I ended up having to see a doctor. It's on the 'never again' list. It was too painful."

He nodded again.

My heartbeat increased. Nervous, I asked, "This isn't going to be a hang-up, is it?"

Aiden looked at me and blinked. He grinned. "No. I'll just have to settle for as much of that pussy as I can get."

He dove under the sheets. I shrieked and laughed and wiggled away as he chased me. I didn't make him chase very hard. And when his tongue found my clit, I started a different kind of wiggling, followed by a different kind of shrieking.

Well before the end of the school year, I'd already told my parents that I planned on staying near campus for the summer. I wanted to take two summer classes. That wouldn't let me graduate any faster but I meant that I could stay at the development center that last semester and get a leg up on working there full time. It also meant I could start hammering out some things for my masters program.

Kelsey was in a similar boat but with her parents still juggling four kids at home, they were okay with her remaining at school. I was happy about that since it meant that she and I could keep living together.

Of course, staying for the summer meant I could continue seeing Aiden.

I'd just wrapped my last final of the spring term—in a statistics class I hadn't wanted but needed to fill a slot on the degree—and I was annoyed. The professor was about ninety and mumbled through his lectures to the point that I knew vital information was falling through the cracks. The final sucked and I figured I was looking at a 'B' for the course. That too, pissed me off; I was carrying a 3.8 average and I wanted it as high as possible for the graduate program.

I slouched out of the exam hall around nine-thirty, grumbling to myself. I slung my backpack over one shoulder. I'm sure I looked annoyed but I didn't much care. I was already calculating the grades I need to get in my summer courses and fall courses to buoy my average and because of that, I didn't see him right away.

"Ahem."

I glanced to source of the noise and all my worries fell away. "Professor Siginelli. Fancy meeting you here."

"Go figure. How'd you do?"