Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
OUTSTANDING FUN 5 Stars

This is top shelf entertainment with top shelf writing. Love the hot characters and the sexual adventures they are headed down. Love the femdom that appears to becoming. Rock these fun loving ladies on and let the fun fly. Excellent writing. Thanks for your time to develop this storyline. Cheers

liz33ndliz33ndover 1 year ago

so very well written, great seduction and descriptions. so damn erotic. keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very nice and tastefully done with an even tone of expressive Sapphic passion that was mildly subdues to keep with the "introductory" nature of the encounter. I liked how Misty/Celine was allowed to "flow" with the situation, even though it was all entirely new to her. Her sister/lover Jordan/Diana was appropriately uncertain to protect Misty but soon saw that the new world was being completely embraced by Misty, certainly after several years of almost a monastic marriage to her brother. So nice to see she is able to find the loving erotic connection she had missed when younger; that seemed to be true for both of them. Looking forward to the next installment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userO2@O2
Happily married straight male who loves the outdoors, gardening, photography, and staying fit. I tend to write when the weather is abysmal, and I don't want to go outside. I have a few stories in the works, but it may be a while before I finish them enough to publish. I wri...