It's Okay, She's My Sis-in-Law Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
O2
O2
560 Followers

We whispered when we were close. I asked the questions Jordan wanted me to as we moved in slow circles. Midori told me that her Mistress thought we'd make an adorable couple and wanted to talk to my Mistress about that. I blushed deep red when I realized what she meant.

When the third song ended, Midori escorted me back to our table. That's when the shock of the night happened. Jordan, 'Ms. Diana' and I were going to join Midori and Ms.Michelle back at their apartment for drinks.

I almost said something to Jordan about what we'd discussed regarding going home with anyone we met. But, as I was about to, Midori slipped her arm into mine to follow our mistresses to their car.

We waited patiently as the valet fetched Michelle's car, a very expensive Mercedes. Midori and I sat in the back, with Jordan riding shotgun. Michelle had classical music on the radio, which she turned down a bit so we could hear each other talk while she and Jordan listened.

I remained in character as Michelle asked me questions while Midori nuzzled my neck and massaged my inner thigh. I was getting aroused. I quietly asked Midori how old she was when she replied nineteen; I almost choked. She wondered if it was alright, and I nodded, telling her it was fine. It was up to Ms. Diana to decide. I asked how she got into the club since they served alcohol. She giggled, telling me Ms. Michelle knew the owners, plus she doesn't drink.

Our conversation continued as I checked off the remaining things to ask on Jordan's list. Midori inched her hand further up my thigh as she nibbled on my earlobe. I closed my eyes, enjoying her attention. In a few moments, we were pulling into a secure parking garage at some expensive townhouse complex.

Midori eased up as Michelle parked her car in her assigned spot. We exited the car, Midori and I, hand in hand, following our mistresses. We took an elevator to the twentieth floor. There, we walked a short way to Michelle's home.

Once inside, Midori asked us to remove our shoes. As we did, she retrieved two pairs of slippers. Kneeling in front of us, she gently slipped each one on our feet. She took time massaging each ankle as she delicately held it in place. Michelle stood watching, a smile on her face as Midori attended to us.

With that task done, Midori attended to Michelle and then herself. Michelle ushered us in, asking what we'd like to drink.

Jordan replied, "Whiskey or bourbon, straight up."

Midori hurried over to a bar to quickly poured three glasses. She brought them back on a little serving tray. Offering the drinks to Michelle first, Jordan, then me.

As we stood there, I glanced around the condo or townhouse, whatever it was called. It was unbelievable. I'd seen places like it on television, lavish décor, leather furniture, chrome, exotic paintings, and a magnificent view of San Diego. It must have been worth twenty times what Gordon and I paid for our house.

We stood waiting for Midori to finish dealing with Michelle's feet, and when she did, Michelle offered a toast.

She raised her glass, "To newfound friends."

We clinked our glasses, and I sipped a tiny bit of my drink. It stung going down, and I did my best not to show how it burned my throat.

Michelle suggested we get more comfortable on the sofas, so we headed in that direction. Both leather sofas faced four huge windows looking out over the city. I asked Jordan if I could sit in a few moments because I wanted to take in the view. She permitted me, so I walked over and looked out over San Diego. I stood on a large rug which looked more like long animal hair than a typical rug. I slipped one of my slippers off to feel the soft fur on my foot. I was gently moving it back and forth in the long silky fur. It felt amazing, but I didn't know if that was allowed, so I quickly eased the slipper back on my foot.

I turned to face the sofa, "Ms. Michelle, I love this view. It's breathtaking. Can you see the ocean in the daytime?"

Ms. Michelle replied, "On a clear day, you can see far out to sea, Celine. It's the reason I bought it."

I decided to relax and not worry about what was happening. I took another sip, and the burn wasn't as bad. I was about to rejoin everyone on the sofa when Midori slipped in behind me.

I heard her whisper, "May I remove your top and bra so you'll be more comfortable, Celine? Ms. Diana said it would be okay with her if I did."

I smiled and whispered back, "Yes, please. I'd enjoy that, Midori."

Midori took my drink as the majority of the lights in the room suddenly dimmed, leaving only two lights focused on the spot where I was standing. Midori set my drink down on a nearby table. She returned to gently slip the hem of my blouse out of my skirt, starting at my front and then reaching around my back. Looking up at me, she grinned as she unbuttoned each button, slowly revealing my newly purchased bra.

She moved behind me when the buttons were free to take my top off. I stood with my arms down as she eased it off and placed it lovingly on a nearby chair. I glanced over at the sofa. Jordan and Michelle sat close together, each sipping from their glasses as they watched Midori disrobe me.

I realized Midori, and I were now the stars of a show for Michelle and Diana. Since I was putting on a show, I turned so both ladies could see us in profile and not just the back of one of us. Midori returned to unclasp my bra. I lowered my arms one at a time as she helped me slip it off. I stood there, topless, in a strange woman's condo, being undressed by a nineteen-year-old girl while my lesbian lover watched. I wondered briefly what the hell I was doing.

I looked over at our mistresses once more. Jordan was nodding her head in approval or answering a question from Michelle. I don't know which. My body tingled with excitement as I asked Midori if I could help her out of her top and bra.

She grinned, "I'd like that very much, Celine."

I unbuttoned her top as carefully as she'd done mine, exposing her cute little smushed breasts in a too-tight bra. When her top was off, she carefully laid it on a chair next to my things. She was so adorable and patient. Next came the bra, it had a clasp in the front, and when it was loose, it slipped down to reveal Midori's puffy little nipples. I recalled seeing girls like that during middle and high school gym classes. I'd wondered if they felt different than my own, but I was too scared to ask anyone about them.

When Midori's bra came off, I softly touched each one with my fingertip. They felt different than mine and Jordan's, softer.

Midori smiled, "Do you like my puffy nipples, Celine?"

I smiled at her, "Yes, Midori. I've never felt nipples as soft and cute as yours."

She giggled, "Wait until you taste them, Celine. I think you'll love them."

I shivered and felt a little perverted but very aroused. I knew she was of legal age, but this still felt very naughty.

Midori moved close to me, wrapping her arms around me for a hug. Our bare breasts didn't quite align, but I could feel her hard little pink nipples against my skin. When we broke our hug, we took turns removing our skirts, going through the same slow seductive routine.

Now and then, I'd peek over at the sofa. Both Michelle and Diana had lost their tops. I could see Jordan leaning in, suckling one of Michelle's breasts as Michelle smiled, watching Midori and me.

Michelle was definitely in control of the situation as I returned to Midori. We were both clad only in panties. Midori's were cute, white boy shorts, perhaps too tiny. I could barely see a camel toe as I looked her up and down.

Midori knelt before me, her fingers sliding up and down my legs before easing my panties down and off. She rose, kissed me playfully, and placed my last article of clothing on the chair. She was anxious because she didn't wait for me to remove her panties. She slipped them off and left them with mine.

She skipped back to me, her small breasts jiggling as she did. She returned to her knees, took my hands, and urged me down. When we were face to face, she began kissing me. For a nineteen-year-old, she was a fabulous kisser. Her tongue swept my mouth as I returned the favor. Her hands firmly grasped my ass, pulling me to her. I didn't have a chance to see what Michelle and Jordan were doing until Midori broke our kiss to look over also.

We both giggled when we saw Jordan nude on Michelle's lap, being suckled by Michelle. Jordan's hands rested on either side of Michelle's head on the back of the sofa. The only sound in the room we could hear was the sweet soft noises of Michelle's nursing.

Midori and I looked back at each other. She covered her mouth and giggled. I smiled, stifling a giggle. We went back to kissing for a bit more, then Midori asked if I wanted to taste her puffy nipples. I blushed, nodding and whispering, yes, please.

She grinned, then laid back on the rug, her legs on either side of me. I moved over her, my tummy on her crotch, and began with her right breast. It was perfect, filling my mouth. I nursed, licked, sucked, kissed, and thoroughly enjoyed the sensations it gave me.

Midori enjoyed my exploring also, moaning and calling me sweet names, her hands sifting through my hair as I moved from breast to breast. I could have dined on them forever, just like Jordan's but different, if that makes sense.

I might have a breast fetish. Who knows. I just knew I loved suckling and playing with them.

When Midori had enough, she lifted my chin with a finger and suggested we 'trib'. I had no idea what it was, Jordan and I hadn't done that yet. But I said okay.

I moved off of her and looked over at Michelle and Jordan to see Jordan on her knees, her face buried between Michelle's legs. Michelle's head was arched back, her hands on Jordan's head, and her feet on Jordan's back. I saw Michelle's breasts in the dim light and longed to suckle them.

Midori whispered, "You like watching them don't you."

I blushed, "I do. Your Mistress is stunning. You're a fortunate girl, Midori."

She smiled, "I think we both are, Celine. Not many older blondes affect Michelle the way Diana has. She normally prefers girls my age or close to it."

We kissed again before Midori placed me in the position she wanted me. I laid back as she moved her legs between mine so our vaginas were touching. She began rubbing hers against mine. Oh my, what a feeling that was. It took some doing on both our parts, but we finally found a rhythm and alignment that we both loved.

I watched her tummy muscles roll with each push, her pigtails moving back and forth. The feeling between my legs intensified as we gazed into each other's eyes. I pushed back as best I could, being in an odd position.

Now and then, we'd look over at our mistresses to see what they were doing. Jordan was kneeling on the sofa, her butt in the air as Michelle's face was buried in her ass. I added that to the things I'd never witnessed or done. My life was being turned upside down, and I loved every moment.

I could tell by her expression Midori was getting close. She began moving slower as I matched her. I realized I liked that speed the most because we got prolonged contact. I was on the edge and about to go over. Midori was moving in slow motion; she looked so erotic it sent me over within a few seconds.

Thankfully, she wasn't far behind, and we managed to cum together for the most part. We were both out of breath, panting as our bodies delighted in our climax. I moved towards Midori, untangling our legs to kiss and cuddle. We lay together, whispering how yummy we were. Then we heard a loud grunt as Jordan came from Michelle's tongue lashing. They collapsed on the sofa, cuddling as we watched from our little stage.

Michelle spoke first, "You two are staying the night. I won't take no for an answer, Diana."

Jordan looked over at me, "You heard Mistress, Celine. We're staying."

My eyes widened when I heard Jordan call her Mistress instead of Michelle.

The only thing I could say was, "Yes, Mistress. I'd love that. Thank you, Mistress Michelle."

Midori giggled, whispering, "I wonder if we'll switch. I'd love to devour your Mistress, Celine. If you don't mind."

I smiled, whispering, "I'd love to suckle yours, Midori. Let's keep our fingers crossed."

We both giggled as Michelle invited us to shower before bed. I didn't see a clock, but it must have been after midnight. I was sated and a very happy kitten.

O2
O2
560 Followers
12