It's Only Sex, Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her thigh was trembling beneath his hand and her breathing was becoming heavier, her breasts rising and falling faster as she tugged on her pink nipples.

"Right there, daddy! Oh, fuck right there!" She lifted her ass off the bed and whispered. "Put a finger in my ass."

At this point, Darren figured he was past being surprised, but that caused his eyes to widen. But it didn't shock him enough that he didn't act on her words. Using his other hand, he pushed his finger against her asshole, hesitating for only a second before he jammed into her.

Cassie squealed, then released a sound that could only be described as a howl. Her pussy contracted around his fingers and her already incredibly tight asshole squeezed his other finger. Her hips bucked wildly and her thighs closed, pinching his face between them.

Cassie wailed again and so loud it dawned on him that there could be people on the rooms on either side of them. He had the sudden image of the manager knocking on the door and asking what the hell was going on.

'Oh, nothing, I just made my daughter the call girl come really hard by shoving a finger in her ass.' The absurd answer sounded in his mind. That was followed by the strangely hot idea of the manager seeing Cassie sprawled out on the bed behind him and correctly assuming she was a hooker, but having no idea she was his daughter.

His attention returned to his daughter who was thrashing on the bed and smearing her quivering pussy into his face as she came like louder and harder than any woman he'd ever been with, even back in college.

The comparison to her mother seemed to stop in the bedroom, as Donna never came this hard or was anywhere near as wild as Cassie. Another crazed thought entered his mind. Cassie was Donna 2.0, all the attitude in the street, but a far bigger freak in the sheets.

God, was he sex drunk? He wondered even as his fingers and tongue kept moving, keeping his wildcat daughter coming as long and hard as possible. Cassie's pussy clamped down on his fingers and her ass did the same, as she released a loud gasp.

Her back arched further off the bed and her thighs tightened around his face pressing him tighter to her sticky pink flesh.

"Oh, oh..." She whimpered then released a loud cry as her hips bucked and Darren's face was splattered with sticky fluid.

Holy shit!" he flinched back, forcing his head from between her legs and was caught by another gush of warm juices that sprayed out around his fingers. This stream caught him in the mouth and upper chest and he sat there stunned, his face dripping.

His daughter was a goddamn squirter.

"Oh, my god!" Cassie's feet fell from his shoulders and releasing her tits, her arms fell limply to her sides. "Oh, wow...the room's fucking spinning."

Darren eased his fingers from inside her, releasing another flow of fluid from her oozing slit. He watched his fingers drip onto the floor, then back up at Cassie who was lying there, her eyes half shut and a dazed look on her face as she seemed to stare upwards without seeing anything.

"I came so hard." Cassie released a tired laugh. "The real thing is so much better isn't it, daddy?"

"Yeah." He slowly rose to his feet and lifting her head to look at him, she gave him a sexy smile through her still sticky lips.

"You're going to fuck me again, right?"

"I..."

"Oh, come on, daddy! You know you want to!"

Cassie lifted her legs and he moaned when she wrapped her stocking feet around his flaccid cock. She worked her feet back and forth, stroking him.

"You like my feet, daddy? Maybe sometime I'll give you a foot job? You can come all over them."

Sometime? His mind raced at the word. He hadn't planned this and certainly hadn't thought beyond now. Was this the beginning of something? The idea of having his daughter anytime he wanted her caused his tired cock to begin to swell, but not enough to obtain an erection.

Cassie lowered her left foot, sliding it under his balls and wiggling her toes while sliding her other foot on his cock.

"Don't you want to fuck me, daddy?"

"I think I'm a little tired."

"Seriously?" Cassie dropped her feet and sat up. "That's it?"

"I came twice!" He said defensively.

"Jeez, dad. I buy three packs for the Johns and I've never not used the whole pack." She rolled her eyes. "I finally get you, and this is all you got?"

"Hey, watch..."

"Back to why mom found a younger guy. Guess she got tired of going to bed horny."

"What I get you off and now you're back to being a bitch? His anger was returning as she laughed at him. "Good thing you did it with your tongue, because you can't even get it up again."

"Guess that's it then." Cassie slid off the bed and squatting down picked up her shorts.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting dressed. Well you ripped the top so guess I'm going home topless under my coat.

She walked past him to the nightstand and picked up the money. "This was easy money. One fuck and a blow job and you're done." She gave him a mocking smile. "Tell you what," she dropped a hundred back onto the night stand. "Take this back, maybe you can buy some Viagra."

"Your mouth's my Viagra, you snotty little cunt."

Once again enraged by her bullshit, Darren caught her by her hair and yanked her backwards. She yelped in pain, then in surprise when the backs of her legs, hit the bed and she fell back onto it.

Moving quickly, Darren climbed up onto the bed, and sliding over her, pinned her arms with his knees as he had before. This time however, he out his hands on the bed to brace himself and lowering his hips, dropped his now semi hard cock into her mouth.

Cassie squealed and squirmed beneath him as he fucked her mouth, driving his cock down into it as if he were doing a push up on her face. She moaned and yelped as he pounded her face and a smile spread across his face as he felt himself stiffening in her mouth.

"I don't have to get it up, you bitch. You told me you'd keep sucking it hard for me so do your fucking job! The only damn job you're willing to do, you spoiled little witch!"

Cassie gagged and moaned beneath him and to his delight he was now fully hard and having to lift his hips higher to slip it from her mouth before shoving it back in.

"Better take back that hundred, slut, because you're about to earn it."

He swung himself off of her, and pushed her over onto her stomach. Getting behind her, he reached under her and lifted her ass into the air. Cassie obediently drew her legs up beneath her so she was kneeling and lowering her head to the bed yelped when he entered her in one long hard thrust.

Darren immediately tore into her. Not just because she'd pissed him off again, but because he wasn't sure how long his once again fully hard cock would last. Even as he drove repeatedly into her, his balls were aching and this time not from need, but because he'd blown two big loads in what was hard to believe had been less than an hour.

"Oh, shit!" Cassie yelled into the bed as he fucked her even harder than he had the first time. "Easy, daddy! I..."

"Oh, stop it with that!" he slapped her ass, creating a redder hand print over the ones still visible from earlier. "You take it from all those Johns, you can take it from me."

He slapped the other side of her ass and liking the result of another yelp, decided to dole out a few more all the while hammering away at her.

"Okay, fine, I'll stop acting because you're not fucking me as hard as they did."

Somewhere in the back of his mind, Darren knew she was just playing him, but he let her get to him. He stopped spanking her and reaching out, grabbed her arms and pulled them behind her back.

She cried out in pain as he caught her wrists and held her hands along his sides. Cassie was pulled up off the bed and he held her there, pounding away on her sopping slit as he pulled harder on her arms.

"That hurts! It really hurts!" She squealed.

"Ask for it, you're going to get it!" He snarled, leaning back on his knees and pulling her higher so she was now up on hers and he was driving up inside her.

Darren let her right arm go and wrapping her neck, pinned her back against his chest. "How's that feel?" He hissed in her ear. "Going to tell me this isn't hard enough?"

"Only because you're paying me." She turned her head and smirked in his face. "Let's face it, dad. You can't give me anything I haven't taken before." She winked. "No wonder mom's little boy toy looked like a stud. She was just happy to really get fucked."

Darren had thought he'd lost it on her earlier, but at yet another mention of his ex wife and how she'd cheated on him, Darren went over the edge.

"I'll give you something you haven't had before."

He shoved her back onto her hands and knees and as he resumed fucking her spread her cheeks and jammed his finger hard into her ass. Cassie yipped, but then moaned as he worked his finger roughly in and out of her ass.

He could feel his cock sliding along his finger through the thin skin between her ass and pussy and he swore his cock grew harder from the incredible sensation, as well as the taboo of it. But he hadn't crossed the final line yet and wouldn't unless she pushed him.

He only had to wait a few more seconds for that to happen.

"That's it?" She looked over her shoulder and laughed at him. "I told you I let guys do that before. I even cum for them sometimes."

"You ever let them do this?" He whipped his cock from her pussy and removing his finger from her ass, pressed the swollen head of his cock to her tiny pink hole.

"No!" Cassie's eyes widened and for the first time her fear looked real. "Daddy don't! I've never done that I..."

"Then at least daddy gets to be the first one to have your bratty little ass." With that he thrust forward, plunging his cock halfway into her ass. He winced in discomfort as her ass was so tight it hurt to force himself inside it.

His gasp was lost beneath the long loud howl Cassie released when her ass was forced to take her father's thick cock.

"No! Stop it! Daddy, it hurts! It really hurts!"

"Should have thought of that!" he shoved his cock the rest of the way in and hard enough for his balls to slap against her pussy.

Cassie let loose with such a loud squeal that he became aware of where they were. Grabbing the back of her head, he pushed it down so she was squealing into the pillow and proceeded to fuck her ass with long hard strokes.

Darren moaned at how damn tight her ass was and it was a thrill to know there was no way she'd had this before. Cassie was pounding on the bed, her palms slapping the sheets and her squeals so loud, that even muffled by the pillow he wondered if anyone would hear her.

"You brought this on yourself!" He hissed at her. "Always yapping, always smirking! Always being a little bitch and thinking you're the one in control."

He slapped each side of her ass.

"Tell me, brat, who's in control now, huh? Is this what it takes to get you to fucking behave? Fucking every one of your slutty holes and making you squeal like the damn pig you are?"

Cassie's only reply was more yelping and whining as he continued to roughly take her virgin ass. She stopped hitting the bed and grabbing the edge of it squeezed it as she had before. Her cries were no longer as loud, but were now softer whimpers.

"You starting to like it?" Darren demanded. "Bet you are, you little skank. Let's see how much you do."

Leaning forward he reached around beneath her stomach and finding her clit with his fingers rubbed it hard and fast. Cassie's body jerked beneath him and she cried out. "No! No! I won't! You're hurting me! I won't come for you, I won't!"

"Yes you will because you're daddy's little fucking whore and you love it."

He slowed his thrusting, but moved his fingers faster. Cassie's muffled cries were getting higher in pitch and her felt her legs shaking against him as he worked her clit while plundering her ass. He looked down to watch his cock penetrate her tiny hole.

The sight made him fuck her harder and as her yelps grew louder, he swore they were in a different pitch. Cassie was actually rocking back into him and her thighs were quivering around his hand.

"You whore!" He laughed even as his aching balls tightened and he felt himself getting ready to come yet again. "You are going to come with your daddy's dick in your ass.

"No, you...you're making me! I don't want to...I...Oh my fucking god!"

Cassie shrieked into the pillow and her ass convulsed around his cock, squeezing him even tighter. Darren lasted a few more pumps and as his daughter came on his cock while he ravaged her ass, he lost control and released his load directly into her quivering asshole.

Cassie's squeal went up into a pitch so high he was amazed the mirror in the room didn't shatter. Her legs clamped around his hand as she came howling like an animal with her father buried balls deep in her ass.

Not just in her ass, but flooding it with what was left in his tired balls. Her ass contracted around him as she came, milking every drop from him and he moaned as much in discomfort as pleasure and relief as she'd become so tight it hurt.

When he had nothing left, he managed a few more slow pumps while he moved his fingers on her clit, helping her to finish her third orgasm. When she released a whimper and slid forward, onto her stomach, he let her go, watching his cock slide from her ass.

Darren was so spent he fell onto his side on the bed. Facing Cassie who had her head turned the other way. He lay there breathing hard, waiting for his heart to stop pounding. His cock immediately went soft and at this point he doubted even Cassie could suck him hard again.

Over the sound of his ragged breathing he became aware of a soft whimpering coming from Cassie.

"Cass, you okay?" He put his hand on her sweaty back.

"You...you hurt me, you really did. You fucked my ass, daddy. Oh, its hurts so bad!"

Oh Jesus, he thought her soft whimpers bringing him crashing down to reality. He'd forced himself into her ass. Everything else she'd welcomed, even pushed him into, but she'd told him not to do that and he had. Even though her pain was obvious he'd kept going.

"Cassie, I'm sorry." He rubbed her back as he spoke unsure of what else he could do. "I...I lost control. I mean you just kept pushing and...Cass?"

She'd put her hands over her head, her face buried in the pillow. Her shoulders were shaking and the bed was as well. Oh, God she was sobbing!

"Cassie!" He sat up and put his hands on her shoulders. "Honey, I'm so sorry! I...what can I do? I'll do anything! Just..." Just what? Don't tell anyone your father sodomized you?

Her shoulders continued to shake and removing his hands from her, he sat there without a clue what to do. His formerly funny thought of the manager knocking now became a nightmarish vision of someone barging in saying someone sounded like they were being raped. And they'd be right.

"Cassie," He whispered. "I'm sorry. I really am. I love you Cass and I never wanted to hurt you, but..."

He stopped when she rolled over onto his side to look at him, a big smile on her messy face. "Ha! Got you, daddy!"

"What? I..." He stared at her as she laughed at him, not sure whether he should be relieved or mad at her.

Considering what had happened when she pissed him off a few minutes ago he decided to go with relief. "So you're not really hurt? You were okay with me doing that?

"That?" She laughed again. "You fucked my ass." She whistled. "I'm taking that last hundred back! I earned it!"

"I really thought I'd hurt you, Cass." He put his hand gently on her cheek. "Seriously I..." he closed his eyes as the enormity of what they'd just done struck him. He'd fucked his daughter. Not just fucked her but treated her like...a hooker, no, even worse than that.

"God, Cassie, what did we just do?"

"We had awesome sex!" She exclaimed, putting her hand over his. "Daddy, that was so fucking amazing! I came so hard, it was everything I wanted!"

"You...really?"

"It wasn't fun for you?" The smile left her face. "I didn't give you what you wanted?"

"No, I mean yes. I mean...Cassie I fucked you."

"I know! Twice and once in the ass." She winced. "I wasn't kidding that did hurt, but...God, you just taking me like that? Fucking my ass and making me cum? I'd gotten off to that, but never thought even if I got you that you'd do that to me."

"So you're fine with this?"

"Dad, I told you online I wanted my daddy. I told you tonight I wanted you. If I didn't I would have left right away."

"You...did you know it was me?"

"No." She shook her head. "I swear I didn't. Not until you said something in the hall. I wasn't sure what to do, I thought about running away so you couldn't see me, but then those people showed up and I...I guess I figured if I ever had a chance this was it."

He nodded, still trying to process what happened, and turning her head she kissed his hand.

"Aren't you happy, daddy? You wanted me and you found out I wanted you and we got exactly what we wanted."

"I guess."

"Thanks." Cassie sighed and rolling over, sat up on the edge of the bed. "Sorry I disappointed you. Not only am I a hooker, but guess I'm a bad one because I couldn't make you happy."

"Its not that, Cass. It was...it was better than anything I could have imagined. But...I'm still your father."

"I'm your daughter so what's the point?"

"Point is I'm the parent and it was up to me to stop this because its wrong."

"Who says?" Cassie leaned over to pick up her shorts and used them to finally wipe at the sticky mess on her face. "You wanted me, I wanted you, what's wrong with that?"

"Well..."

"I'm an adult, dad." She looked up at him, the cum gone from her face, but her makeup still on her cheeks. "Not a little kid. I knew what I wanted and I came after it."

"True I guess maybe its just..."

"Everyone says it wrong." She nodded. "But how many people condemn something and then you find out they're doing it themselves? Incest is wrong, but you've seen how many movies and stories there are. Who's reading, who's watching? It's a dirty little secret, people say yuck in person then go home and go ohhh and get off on it.

"Plus I bet you'll feel better in general now. You got all that pent up frustration and bitterness you carried for mom out of your system," she laughed. "Told you I'd tale one for the team!"

"Cass?"

"Daddy?"

"You sure you're eighteen?"

"Yup." She gave him a smile.

"Sure you don't want to be a lawyer? I swear you could talk an Eskimo into thinking he needed ice."

"And if I couldn't talk him into it, I'd just fuck him."

"You know, about that. Your little night job..."

"That's up to you." She spoke as she stood up and touching her red ass, winced again. "Wow, I'm going to be sore for days.

"What do you mean that it's up to me?"

"If now that we've crossed the line you're going to keep wanting me then I'm retired. If you want to get all moral and say this was a mistake? Then I'll keep looking for daddies because after this I'm going to want it more than ever"

"So you're telling me that..."

"You heard me, dad, this isn't court so stop trying to stall and switch things around." She walked away from the bed.

"Where are you going?"

"To shower, then to sleep because I don't know about you, but I'm pretty damned tired and," She gave him a sly smile. "Very satisfied."

"You're going to stay here tonight?"

"Sure!" She cocked her head. "You don't want to sleep with me? I mean really sleep with me?"

"You want to spend the night in bed with me?" He was surprised at the idea.

"Depends."

"On?" The smile turned into a smirk.

"I charge another two hundred to spend the night. Three if you want the girlfriend experience."