It's Only Sex, Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darren was now fully hard and squeezing his cock at the base, snapped two pictures. Before he could lose his nerve he quickly texted the pictures and sat there with his cock out, waiting for her reply.

He'd been watching the screen, but the reply came by text.

"Oh, daddy, what a nice cock! It's so big you're going to have to force it into my tight little slit."

"So yes to Friday?"

."What time and where?"

"How about eight at the Sheraton by the airport?"

"You want an hour or as much of this brat as you can handle?"

Like she should even have to ask at this point, he thought. "I'll pay the five, but you're going to earn it."

"I will, daddy! I'm going to lay here in my bed in my nice room and I'm going to shove my fingers in my hot little twat and rub my clit while I think about sucking and fucking that big dick. You going to jerk off to my pictures tonight, daddy?"

"Yes." He admitted. "As soon as we're done."

"Good, when you blow that nice big load imagine shooting it down my throat or all over my bratty face."

"Oh, I will."

"Want me to wear anything special?"

Darren nodded, this was better than her previous attitude. He thought about it for a minute. The sundress look was a good one, but Lindsay had just done that for him. He wasn't into the school girl look.

"Daddy?"

"Thinking." He smiled at her calling him that even through the chat.

"What would you yell at your daughter for wearing?"

"Who says I have a daughter?"

"Please. Of course you do."

He decided not to incriminate himself by arguing. He looked at her line about being angry and thought about the argument he'd had with Cassie the other night.

"How about one of those slutty mini dresses the girls wear to the clubs?"

"I can do that. I have different colors, what do you like?"

"You have something like the lingerie in your pictures? The Black and Blue?"

"I can wear the lingerie if you want. I'll wear it under my coat when I come see you."

Damn! Why hadn't he thought of that?"

"Okay, and with the black stockings?"

"I'll show up exactly as I am in the picture and I'll paint my fingers and toes dark blue to match."

"Sounds, good, baby girl!" He typed with a smile.

"I'm not your baby girl. Baby girls are cutesy and sweet. I'm your bitch of a daughter. The girl you love, but who pisses you off to the point you want to hate fuck her. That's who I am."

Hate fuck? Jesus was this girl really eighteen? How much experience did she have to talk like this? Hell, why would he care? All that experience was going to be his Friday night.

"So you really are daddy's bad girl? You wouldn't want daddy to be good to you?"

"My real daddy is good to me, but he won't treat me the way I wish he would."

"So you really want your dad?" Darren replied with satisfaction as he turned her goading him about really wanting his daughter back around on him. Instead her reply stunned him.

"I'd fuck him in a heartbeat. Just like I bet you'd fuck your daughter. But we can't so here we are, right?"

"You sure you're eighteen?" This time he asked the question.

"You'll be sure how young I am when you feel your cock spreading my teenage cunt, daddy. Now I'm going to go because I'm so wet I'm squirming and I need to cum. Text me the hotel room number when you have it."

"Hey, what's your name?" He realized he'd never asked and she hadn't volunteered one.

"Whatever you want it to be, most likely whatever your daughter's name is. You can tell me who I am on Friday."

Before he could type anything she added. "Sweet dreams, Daddy." And her status changed to offline.

"Goddamn." Darren slumped back in the chair and stared down at his turgid cock. He was so fucking hard his balls were beginning to ache.

With no hesitation he brought the picture of her lying on her stomach holding the heels of her fuck me shoes to full size. He pulled open the lower desk drawer removing the small bottle of 'gun oil' lube he kept there, and squirted some on his cock.

Darren's eyes locked onto the strip of material between her thighs, he stroked his now slick cock, imagining his hand to be that tight little slit. He'd fuck her just like that, holding himself over her and driving down into that young cunt while she lay there prone, holding her legs up and squealing and he pounded her.

He was so worked up it wasn't long before his balls tightened and the cum raced through his shaft. His fantasy switched to her lying on her back, Darren straddling her, pinning her arms over her head with one hand while jacking his cock into her bratty face.

"Oh, fuck." He groaned as his cock erupted, showing just how excited he was by sending a squirt of cum onto his desk before the rest flowed down his shaft and over his hand.

In his mind's eye that first squirt went into her mouth and rest all over her bitchy little face. He was going to give this girl the fucking she claimed she was craving. The hard and brutal fucking he'd held back from with the other girls in fear of being too rough.

He wouldn't worry about it with this one though. No this little bitch was everything he wanted and unless it was a good act, she'd welcome every second of a, how did she say it, hate fuck?

It was a good description. He loved Cassie dearly as a father, but as a man? She pissed him off to no end; cock teased him and had her bitch mother's attitude. No, there would be nothing sweet or playful about fucking her, he'd treat her like the little snot she was.

Darren continued to stare at the picture, his breathing slowing down as his cock softened into the sticky mess dripping down to his balls and at the base of his shaft. He hoped to hell he wasn't this quick when he got his hands on her, but then again she claimed she'd take as much as he could give.

And at this point he planned on giving that little brat all she could handle. Darren sighed and grabbing some tissues from the box on the desk wiped up the mess as he thought that as much as this girl had both ticked him off and unnerved him, she was right.

He'd be calling her Cassie.

Chapter Six

Darren looked at the clock and saw it was seven fifty. Exactly one minute since the last time he'd looked at the clock. He'd always had that mix of nervousness and excitement when he did this, but this time it seemed magnified.

For this game he didn't have to hold back, he didn't have to try to fit the typical daddy role and spend time being 'good' to his little girl. Tonight it would be about the Cassie of the evening being treated roughly and punished as she should be and because of that the last couple of days had gone by slower than any he could remember.

He'd left the office at five today, something all but unheard of for him in order to get home and shower and take a quick nap to rest up for what he anticipated as being the longest sexual marathon he'd had since his college days.

Darren kept thinking of how hot it would be to have cum a couple times and on his own, be spent, but having this little slut suck his cock and keep sucking it until he was hard enough to fuck her again.

He'd make her work for each additional load and if he felt too tired to fuck he'd make her suck him off the last round and the longer it took, the better. His 'Cassie' whimpering and drooling and slobbering as she desperately strived for those last few drops from his balls so her 'punishment' would be over.

Darren had felt like a teenage boy the last couple days. Anytime the thought of tonight crossed his mind he became hard. Even in court he'd sat there at the table and had to force his mind to stay focused on his job and not thinking of a barely legal daughter working his balls.

He'd jerked off twice a day the last couple of days, but forced himself not to do it today. No, today he wanted to stay unsatisfied so that first load was a nice big one going down his misbehaving daughter's throat.

Another thought that kept getting him worked up was the idea of going down on her. Making her come for him, hearing her squeal while she came hard, and then shoving his dick immediately into that still quivering little snatch.

Darren had the usual twinge of guilt and awkwardness when Cassie had come home from class and yet another trip to the mall. He'd asked her if she wanted him to make her dinner, but she replied she'd eaten at the mall and wanted to nap before heading out to work.

She'd been in a pair of white shorts that did amazing things for her tanned legs and her cute little ass, along with a matching sleeveless shirt with a picture of a broken halo on it proclaiming, 'no angel' that wasn't a lie, that was for sure.

Her long legs had ended in a pair of white heeled sandals that strapped around the ankles and he could imagine the boys at school staring at her with their hard cocks during class. Cassie had hung out in the living room with him for a few minutes, talking about class and asking him how work was.

While chatting, she's removed her shoes, giving him a pervy peek down her top and showing off her white lace bra. She'd then removed her hair from the pony tail she'd had it in and sat back on the couch with her legs crossed, kicking her foot back and forth.

He noticed her nails were dark blue and that got him thinking about what he'd be doing tonight. Darren had done a good job of chatting about their daily life while his eyes roamed along her legs, snuck a couple of quick peeks at her prominently displayed perfectly sized breasts, and staring at her bare feet.

Even her damn feet had him going, maybe he'd try something new tonight and have the fake Cassie use her feet to play with his cock.

Cassie had yawned and stretched, not only unwittingly showing off her breasts at an even sexy angle, but her flat tanned stomach as the shirt rode up. She'd come over and kissed him on the cheek, then given him one of those quick impulsive hugs that he found so endearing it made him remember she wasn't always a spoiled brat.

She'd headed down the hallway and he'd watched her ass the entire time while his cock strained to burst out of his slacks. Once she'd gone into her room, he'd showered and tossed on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt as if he were hanging around the rest of the night.

He'd waiting anxiously for her to come out in her sexy work ensemble and leave for work. Feeling like a sneaking teen ager, he'd changed into a pair of jeans and plain black t-shirt-he avoided the professional look when he met these girls, because he wore suits all week and did it really matter what he wore for them?

Darren arrived at the hotel an hour early and once he'd checked in had alternately paced and lay on the bed, trying to settle his nerves and wishing the clock would move faster.

His stomach jumped when he received a text on his 'ho phone' as he heard them referred to, from her. He'd been afraid something would come up, but instead he smiled at the words "On my way, daddy."

The smile spread across his face and to his crotch when she added. "I've been such a bad girl today, daddy, what are you going to do about it?"

"Daddy's going to teach you a lesson, now get your ass home now." He'd replied, enjoying being in character. That had been fifteen minutes ago and he'd been ready to climb the walls since.

He had no idea where she was coming from and looked at the clock to now see it was seven fifty two, he'd made it two minutes this time. He sat down on the edge of the bed, and then cocked his head when he heard footsteps coming down the hallway.

Darren glanced around the room which featured a queen sized bed and also an armchair he planned and sitting back and relaxing in while she got on her knees and took good care of daddy. The lights had a dimmer and he lowered them to the point where it was dim enough to be comfortable, but still plenty of light to enjoy the show.

He'd taken his shoes and socks off, not wanting to be bothered taking them off later, but otherwise was still dressed. He could just imagine the size of the wet stcky stain in his boxers from being hard almost his entire time in the room.

Darren jumped when there was a soft knock on the door and he rose, looking down at the impressive bulge in his jeans. He wondered if she'd look when she entered the room and see what daddy had for his little girl.

He reached into his pocket and removed the five hundred dollar bills and putting them on the nightstand walked over to the door. He took a deep breath and opened the door.

His Cassie of the evening was standing a couple of feet from the door with her back to him. She wore a black leather jacket that was too warm for the weather, but one look at her black stocking clad legs told him she'd been good on her word and had the lingerie on underneath.

He had no doubt she'd heard him open the security latch then the door, and was standing there posing for him, and he was fine with it. Her long curly brown hair was just like the real Cassie's flowing down her back and her black stiletto heels made him wonder how she could walk in them.

The jacket didn't go much past her upper thigh and her legs were long and shapely. She confirmed the fact she knew he was there, by lifting the jacket high enough to show off the stockings were thigh highs and give him a quick look at her ass in the black lace boy shorts.

Darren decided to play along and hissed in a low whisper. "Get your ass in here right now, young lady!"

She stiffened for a moment and cocked her head, and Darren hoped he hadn't done anything to put her off. He heard voices and seeing people coming around the corner of the hallway, ducked back into the room behind the door.

He heard footsteps and she quickly walked past him, her head turned toward the bed. He caught a whiff of her perfume as she passed and felt his cock twitch as he closed the door behind him. She flinched at the sound of the door closing and he quickly spoke up, when he realized it might have looked like he was trying to sneak up on her.

"Sorry to duck in like that, but didn't want anyone to see me. You know how it is."

She nodded her head slowly and Darren frowned. Her body language told him she was nervous and that was the one thing she didn't sound the other night. Had she been acting?

"I brought some wine if you want a glass first and your money's on the nightstand." He remained where he was not wanting to startle her. But his erection was beginning to fade, something seemed off.

"So," he tried to sound casual. "Its pretty warm in here, why don't you take off that jacket? That way I can see what my misbehaving daughter is wearing tonight that's going to get her in trouble."

She didn't move right away and his stomach sinking, Darren started to ask her what was wrong, but her arms moved and he saw the ties to the jacket fall to the side. Keeping her back to him, she let the jacket fall to the floor.

His smile returned as he checked out her amazing ass in the transparent lace and the strap of the bra like top the only thing other than her hair covering her back.

"You're walking around the house like that? You really are a cock tease aren't you?" He got back into character. "Look at you, you can't even turn around and face me can you?"

She shook her head and he heard a soft whimper that sent a thrill through him. Everything was fine; she was just starting off right from the gate.

"Don't try that whining shit on me, little girl. It's not going to work tonight. Now turn your ass around and look at your father when he talks to you."

Her shoulders slumped in a realistic display of resignation and she slowly turned to face him, her head down, her hair obscuring her face. The front was even better than the back. Her tits pushed up in the blue black top and the shorts just a patch of black lace between her thighs.

Darren stepped closer, noticing that even in the heels she was a good six inches shorter than him. She was petite and he could already imagine the way he could manhandle her around the bed.

"Stop hiding behind your hair like a little girl and look up at me." He paused for effect. "Now!"

There was another whimper, and pushing her hair from her face, she lifted her head to look at him, whispering, "Sorry, daddy."

Darren's eyes widened and his stomach felt as if someone had kicked him in it.

It was Cassie.

Chapter Seven

"Cassie!" Darren gasped, trying to get his mind around what this meant. "You...you're a..." He couldn't say it and instead yelled. "Sorry, daddy? That all you got to say?"

"What else can I say?" Cassie shrugged.

"First off, put that goddamn coat back on! You knew it was me as soon as I said something! You should have never taken it off!"

"You told me too." Cassie squatted down to pick up the coat which put her face level with his crotch and he quickly stepped back from her before that twisted part of his mind that had led them to this moment reacted to her position.

"You look happy to see your little girl, daddy." She replied her eyes directly on his crotch.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He demanded. "We talked about this the other night; you don't look at me like that!"

"You looked at me like that." Cassie rose with the coat in her hand, but didn't put it on. "You even jerked off to my pictures."

"I didn't know it was you." He pointed to her. "And don't you dare turn this around on me. My god, Cassie, you're a goddamn hooker?"

She nodded. "I am. I'm one of those girls you pay for sex and don't judge because you like fucking them. But I bet it's different for me, isn't it?"

"Damn straight it is! Those girls need money! You live with me and you have a job and..." he caught himself when it hit him. "You don't have a job, do you?"

"I quit three months ago when I started doing this."

"You just woke up one day and said I want to be a whore?"

"A girl I worked with told me she was quitting to be an escort. I met up with her a few weeks later and asked her about it. She said its easy money and it can be fun too."

"You've been lying to me. Even about the guys. You have all those condoms for your new job and those outfits too."

"I said they were costumes I wore to parties." She giggled. "Private parties."

"There's nothing funny about this!" He couldn't believe she was joking. Forget that, he couldn't believe this whole fucked up mess was happening.

To his dismay, the smirk appeared. "You're slipping councilor. You saw those outfits and I bet you snooped in the other bag and saw my sexy nighties, then the condoms. I can't believe you didn't figure it out."

Darren closed his eyes and took a deep breath. She was right, how didn't he make the connection? He recalled that night thinking there was something he was missing, and this was it. It just didn't seem obvious to him because what father would ever want to think that about his daughter?

"You're not even ashamed of what you do or that I caught you. Not ashamed of standing in front of me in slutty lingerie." He gestured towards the jacket. "Put the damn coat on".

"Why? I'm wearing what you requested. Why not enjoy the view?"

"Cassie, put that fucking jacket on right now!"

"You have nerve yelling at me." To his disbelief, she tossed the jacket back on the floor. "You're the one prowling personals for hookers."

"And like I said the other night, I'm..."

"Hookers you want to be me." Cassie crossed her arms over her chest and lifted her chin, challenging him with her stare. "Are you ashamed your daughter knows you want to fuck her?"

Her words hit him like a punch and his anger faded as he realized Cassie wasn't the only one caught doing something wrong.

1...56789...12