It's Only Sex, Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing to say? You had plenty to say to daddy's little brat the other night."

"It's just a game Cassie." He replied. "I didn't admit I had a daughter."

"But you do, and she's right here. You picked my ad because I looked like your little girl." She laughed. "Couldn't look more like her actually. You even asked my eye color."

"If you've been doing this you know it's a role play. Those guys don't all have daughters and even the ones that do don't want their real daughter. It's a game, a fetish."

She rolled her eyes. "Maybe you're right with some guys, but you're lying, dad. You want me."

"I'm lying? You've been lying for months! And for Christ's sake, Cass, you're a damn call girl! You take money to let guys fuck you."

"Remember you asked what that girl said to me?" Cassie remained in that calm that always infuriated him when they disagreed.

"Yeah, you said she told you I was a good fuck or something like that."

"I lied about that too. She said, 'Your father called me by your name the entire time.He really wants to fuck you."

"She was taunting you."

"Then she told me if I didn't believe her to ask you where my pink dress was." Cassie shook her head. "I thought she was lying when I found it hanging up, but then I sniffed it and it reeked of the same perfume you did."

As an attorney Darren made a living at always being able to remain on point and to be able to respond to anything the opposing side came out with, no matter how responding. Yet now, for the first time he could remember, he was speechless.

"I shouldn't have doubted her. I've browsed the competition on that site. I recognized her."

"You what?" Just when he thought things couldn't get any worse, she was still piling it on.

"She's Daddy's Pretty Kitty so I knew she wasn't just an everyday escort. That's why I don't show my face in the ads. I wouldn't want anyone at school or my dad's pervy friends recognizing me."

"But the dress? That was a surprise, but I still told myself you wouldn't want me. Now here we are."

"You've let other men fuck you?"

"Um, newsflash, dad." She rolled her eyes. "That's what hookers do, right? Take money for sex? I wouldn't think I'd have to tell you that."

"You watch your mouth, Cassie." He hissed, his anger returning. "I'm your father and as bad as this looks, you will respect me."

"Yes, sir." She pushed her lips into a pout and looked up at him through her lashes. "I'm sorry, sir. Should your bad little girl get on her knees and show her daddy how sorry she is?"

Cassie sank to her knees, looking up at him demurely. "Is this the game you wanted daddy? Bad Cassie is so sorry she'll do anything to make it all better?"

Her pink tongue slipped out and slowly traveled across her slut red lips. "Want this bad girl to show you how good she can be for you?"

Darren stared down at her, his heart pounding as he stared at her tongue and those full red lips pressed into a little girl pout. His eyes dropped to her chest, focusing on how much of her breasts were visible in the top at this angle.

He noticed those breasts were rising and falling faster and was aware of his own breathing quickening. Cass's face, as well as the top of her chest, was flushed and he was acutely aware of her erect nipples poking through the dark blue material of the lingerie.

Was she turned on? Darren tried to focus as once again he had the feeling he was missing something. In his defense it was a lot to ask to think clearly when you not only just found out your daughter was a hooker, but was on her knees mocking him by offering him a blow job?

Or was she mocking him?

Darren's cock was telling him he hoped she wasn't, swelling once more and directly in front of her face. Cassie's eyes were on his, at least for the moment and her hands were resting on her thighs, her blue tipped fingers looking damn sexy on the black thigh highs.

But if her eyes dropped to his crotch as they had earlier, she'd see his reaction and he had to do the right thing here. Not that anything was right at the moment, but as he'd told clients he'd discovered were guilty, it was never too late to try and do the right thing.

"Darren stepped back from her. "I'm done with your bullshit and thinking this is a game. Get up!"

Cassie obeyed him, rising to her feet, but when she spoke, it was obvious, that as usual, she wasn't taking him seriously.

"Oh, okay. So you don't want demure and sorry. You want defiant and bitchy so you can really lay into me." Cassie nodded. "Should have known you'd want to be hard on me." She winked. "Instead of just being hard for me."

"Little girl, you need to stop this right now." He said softly, his temples were now throbbing, but they weren't the only thing doing so. Even as he tried to get her to stop, his cock continued to respond to her.

"Good line." She said approvingly. "But you say it all the time and never do anything about it. At least not to me, guess you just take me out on the other girls. Even now, you have me here and all I'm getting is words."

"Of course that's all you're getting! I'm not one of your goddamn clients. I'm your father."

"You're not a client?" She cocked her head and tapped her chin. "Let's see. You reached out to me, we talked dirty, you booked me, we're at a hotel and there's money on the table."

"Because I had no fucking idea it was you!" He yelled, then regretted it when she shook her head.

"Truth hurts doesn't it, dad?"

Without waiting for a reply, she went on.

"Where were we? Oh, right me being a whore and the daddy thing. It's a great game and easy money. The guys are older and just want their little girl so they're never assholes. Money's no problem. Even with what I charge I always get tips because I make them happy."

"You..."

"And a lot of them are married or professional guys like you so they have reasons not to say anything. They're just out for their fun and a lot of them are really cool."

"Really cool." He repeated numbly. The idea of his daughter being treated the way he was about to treat her had him feeling like the ultimate double standard hypocrite.

"What's the matter, daddy? You don't like the idea of your daughter sucking older guy's cocks and letting them fuck me while I call them my daddy?"

"That's enough." He said unnerved that again she seemed to know exactly what he was thinking. Precocious didn't even begin to describe her at this point. "I don't need details."

"You wanted plenty from me Wednesday night."

"For the last time I didn't know it was you."

"But you wanted it to be and you can't even deny it." Cassie stepped closer to him. "Daddy, do you want to fuck me?"

"What the hell kind of question is that?"

"It's a yes or no question." The smirk was back. "And one answer is a blatant lie and we both know it.

"Keep trying, Cass, but you're the one in trouble here. I mean my god, you hated working so much you'd sell your damn body? Risk getting hurt, getting arrested? Getting a damn STD?"

"You read the ad, I don't do bareback."

"You could catch something giving head, miss know it all." Were they really having this conversation?

"In that case I could be in trouble." She sighed. "I've sucked a lot of dick the last few months."

"Stop talking like that!" Again, despite his yelling, Cassie simply smiled with that 'gotcha' look on her face she'd learned from her bitch mother.

"Speaking of talking, you were doing a lot of it when you didn't know it was me. You talked about giving it to your not just bratty, but bitchy and slutty daughter. That's how you see me?"

"We're done here." He forced himself to keep his voice low. "Put your damn coat on and get your ass home. We'll talk about this tomorrow."

"You keep telling me to put my coat on." Cassie turned away from him and sauntered over to the bed, her hips swinging, and her entire ass visible through the lace shorts. "How come, daddy? Seeing me like this getting to you?"

"Only thing getting to me is your attitude which is too fucking casual considering what I just found out about you."

"What did you find out?" Cassie stopped in front of the bed and slid her right foot out so her legs were spread open. "That I really am the little whore you want me to be?"

She bent over the bed and shook her ass at him. "Is this the pose you jerked off to the other night? Hope so because you have no idea how hard it is to write on your own ass."

Darren stared at her ass and caught his hand straying to his now fully hard cock which was bent painfully in the tight jeans.

"Or did you like this one better?" Cassie crawled onto the bed, pausing to give him a look at her on her hands and knees, her amazing ass in the air. She then slid on her stomach, opening her legs and bending them at the knees to reach back and grab her heels.

"The last guy I was with really liked this one because he had me do it while I blew him."

"Don't say those things!" He meant to yell, but it came out in a choked whisper as he struggled to deal with seeing her on the bed like that.

"I held my heels the entire time while he held my hair and fucked my mouth and shot a big load down my throat."

Cassie rolled over onto her back and bending her legs waved them playfully up and down.

"You like the shoes? Or you want me to take them off and so you can feel my feet in the stockings? Lot of the guys like to play with my feet. Must be a middle aged guy thing."

"The only thing I'd like is for you to get off the bed and stop acting like a fucking little cock tease."

"Daddy!" Cassie sat up on the bed and let her legs dangle off the edge of it. "What a nasty thing to say to your little girl."

"You're not my little girl. My little girl wouldn't..."

"And I'm not a cock tease. I put out all the time and make money doing it." She laughed. "See dad? This is what they call perspective. You were upset when you thought I was just fooling around with guys my age. That doesn't seem bad now that you know I'm fucking for money now does it?"

"You..." Darren took a deep breath trying to keep both his anger and his lust in check as they both fought for control over him. "You don't even need the money." It was lame, but at least he was trying to steer the conversation back to her being in the wrong.

"I kind of do. I like nice things and this is a lot more fun than waitressing, and the tips are great!" She giggled. "They're usually followed by a long thick shaft."

"I said stop!" Darren shouted at her and walked over to the bed. "Get your ass up, get dressed and go home!"

"I'd be mad if I were you too." Cassie nodded. "You know exactly what guys do to me because you've done it."

She looked up at him with the smirk and even with him standing in front of her, his face red and his hands curled into fists so he wouldn't give her the smack he swore she was begging for, she was still chatting away.

"You had no issue treating another man's daughter like a fucking pig, but bet it pisses you off to know other men have done it to me." She lowered her voice to a sexy purr. "And I love when they do."

Unable to control himself, Darren grabbed her by her hair and yanked upwards, forcing her to her feet. Cassie released a yelp of pain, but when she was standing smiled up at him.

"Ohh, daddy, you do like it rough, don't you?" His hand was still in her hair and she moved her head to the side, pulling it. "You want me to fight you, daddy? Or just let you shove my head down on your dick?"

"Enough!" He shoved her away from him and she fell back onto the bed. He wished he could say it was because he was angry at her words. Truth was he had to let her go because he was close to doing exactly what she had suggested.

"I swear to god, Cassie, you don't shut up I'll give you what you deserve?"

"What do I deserve?" She was lying back, propped up on her elbows. "A spanking? A slap in the mouth? Or maybe a good hard fucking?"

"God, you're just like your mother, aren't you? Just don't know when to shut up."

"I am just like mom. It's part of why you want to fuck me so bad and be rough about it. You want to treat me like you wished you could treat mom. Too bad you didn't have the balls to do it."

"What did you just say?" He whispered, his anger rising once more.

"You heard me. You didn't have the balls to stand up to mom when she did something you didn't like and you weren't man enough to fuck her the way you wanted to and make her pay for her shit."

"Cassie, just when I think you've crossed every line, you keep talking." He was now so upset his throat was constricting, the words coming out in a tight whisper.

"Then that would make me like you. You keep talking, but never doing. Well, I guess you do sometimes, but its to random little girls you pay to let you treat them that way. You still don't have it in you to take the woman who's the one pissing you off."

"Take you?" Darren wanted nothing more than to take her, to make good on his fantasies of shutting his snotty daughter up by shoving his dick in her mouth. "I'm your father."

"So? Doesn't mean you don't want me. The fact we're here proves you do."

"We're not going to keep talking about that."

"Then let's talk about how much you're slipping these days."

"Excuse me?" He shook his head, trying to clear it and get himself to do the right thing and that was if she wouldn't leave, then he needed to.

"You missed the signs of me being a call girl, but I get that because you wouldn't want to think it. But now you're missing something else."

"What would that be?"

"Think about the things I said when we chatted online. I said something that should make this a lot easier than it is."

"You talked like a working girl looking for her next John." He told her. "Told me what I wanted to hear."

"I told you something I didn't have to, but I bet it's something you'd love to hear."

"Stop playing games and just say it."

"I asked if you wanted to fuck your daughter."

"And I didn't answer."

"Then you asked me if I really wanted my daddy."

Darren's eyes narrowed as he replayed the conversation. He remembered asking to toss it back at her, but unlike him she'd responded and he could see her words in front of him plain as day.

"I'd fuck my daddy in a heartbeat. Just like I bet you'd fuck your little girl. But we can't so here we are, right?"

"No." He pointed down to her. "You don't want to have sex with me. You said that as part of the game."

"That's why I decided to play daddy's girl online." Cassie pushed herself up into a sitting position. "I'm just like you, daddy. I'm fucking other men and wanting them to be you."

"Stop it. You're trying to turn this around on me."

"No, I'm telling you the truth."

"Bullshit, you're trying to get me to bite on you wanting me so I'd admit I want you and then shove it in my face."

"The only thing I want to throw in your face is my pussy while you finger fuck me and suck my clit."

"Cassie, this conversation is over. You want to stay here, fine, but I'm leaving." He turned from her and walked away, wincing at the way his still hard cock was bending in his jeans.

"You going to go home and waste that hard on jerking off?"

"I don't do that to you."

"I do it to you. I was doing it the other night when you watched me."

He froze where he was.

"I heard the door open, and when I rolled over noticed a little of the hallway light coming in. I figured why stop? Maybe it would be like one of those daddy daughter videos where daddy catches me being dirty and tells me to ditch the toy and get the real thing."

"I...I didn't mean to watch." He surprised himself with his words, why hadn't he denied it?

"I have fun with those guys, but all they really do is shove their dicks in my mouth and twat. Sometimes I come from them fucking me, but I always go home and play with myself thinking I just got done fucking you."

"You're lying and I'm tired of it."

"Your fault, daddy." Cassie said softly. "Your fault I love it so much."

"Don't blame me!" He spun around to face her again to see she was now sitting up on the edge of the bed once more, but now with her legs open, her fingers caressing her pussy through the only patch of material in the shorts not transparent.

"I started doing the daddy thing to try it, but the first time? I kept seeing you instead of the guy. I'd had a few dreams of you really punishing me before, but thought they were, I don't know some weird phase."

"But calling that guy daddy got me so wet and so hot and the harder he fucked me the more I loved it. I kept wishing it was my real daddy's dick I was sucking. Its why I make them so happy, I fuck and suck like I really want it because I do, just not from them."

"Stop telling me what you do with those guys!"

He remained where he was however, his eyes locked onto her fingers stroking the black lace.

"What's the matter, daddy? You mad at me, or just jealous those guys got your little girl's cunt and you haven't?"

"Stop talking dirty."

"But, daddy, its only sex, right? That's what you told me when I made fun of you for Lindsay." She sighed. "Guess, its only sex only works for you."

"When I'm with them I call them daddy and I piss them off like I'm pissing you off. I tell them I don't have to listen to them and dare them to make me behave."

"Stop." His voice lowered as his cock twitched and his balls ached with need. Need for his daughter who had taken cock tease to an entirely new level at the moment.

"They grab my hair like you did and force me on my knees and they shove their cock in my mouth and fuck it and tell me to shut up and choke on it. They slap their dicks on my face and call me names and pull my hair and make me suck their balls while they ask me who's in charge now."

Cassie's voice was coming out in a sultry purr and he could hear a tremble in it that matched the one in his legs as he watched her touch herself and talk like a porn star.

"They come in my mouth or sometimes they shoot it all over my face and tell me it's what I deserve and I moan and tell them not to, but I'm so fucking wet,. Daddy!"

Feeling as if he were moving in slow motion, Darren walked back towards the bed, his tortured cock throbbing. He told himself to walk the other way and get out, but all he could think about was what she was saying and how it both pissed him off and turned him on at the same time.

"As soon as they come I'm right back to slurping on their dick, keeping them hard so they can stick their cocks into my dripping hole. I grab their hands and shove their fingers on my clit to get me off while they pound me."

"I said shut the fuck up!" He shouted at her, striding up to the bed, but she remained unfazed by his anger.

"I let them fuck me on my back and put my feet on their chests or sometimes in their faces, push my toes in their mouths. I beg them to fuck me harder or sometimes if they're really giving it to me good I whimper and yell, daddy please! It's too big, it hurts! I'm sorry, daddy! I'm so sorry!"

Darren grabbed her by her shoulders and once again hauled her to her feet. Cupping her chin he squeezed it hard, and forced her to look up at him.

"For the last time I said..."

"Then I have them roll me over and take me doggy style." She forced the words out as he held her chin. "They spank me and they fuck me so hard my pussy is sore and I walk funny."

"Please stop." The words came out in a tone more frustrated than angry, he could no longer stop himself from envisioning other men fucking his daughter like...like the whore she really was.

"Like that, daddy? Like the idea of me on my knees getting fucked, spanked and called names? Know what else? If they're really giving it to me good I let them put a finger in my ass."

"No." He blinked as the image in his mind shifted to it being him fucking her.

1...678910...12