It's Only Sex, Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,313 Followers

As Darren shook his head, wondering if she were kidding or not, Cassie laughed and entering the bathroom closed the door behind her.

Chapter Eight

Darren opened his eyes and lifted his head from the pillow. For a moment he had no idea where he was, then he heard soft voiced outside the door and heard a door close and a latch click. He lowered his head back to the pillow, but his eyes remained open.

He was exhausted, both physically from the sexual Olympics he'd gone though with his daughter, and mentally and emotionally tired from the aftermath of the same. He'd sat on the bed while Cassie showered, his mind spinning about what had happened and what it meant moving forward.

Cassie had come strolling out of the bathroom completely naked, her long hair tied into a loose pony tail, as if it were nothing to be naked in front of her father. Darren, feeling self conscious had slipped his jeans back on, but seeing her naked made him realize how okay she was with this.

The sight of her amazing supple young body stretching out on the bed next to him as if she really were a lover, and not a daughter had him imagining what life could be like if he was as accepting of it as she was.

She'd leaned over and given a peck on the cheek and a "sweet dreams, daddy' and pulling the sheet up over her, rolled onto her side and within a minute her breathing became slow and deep. Darren had shut the lights off and gone and taken a long hot shower before coming back to the bed.

He'd had a towel around his waist and wondered whether or not he should put something on. In the dim light coming from the small nightlight near the bathroom door, he saw one of Cassie's long legs had slipped out from under the sheet.

Darren had stared at her long leg, following it to the just visible curve of her ass, driving home the fact she was naked. Screw it, he thought at this point could he get any more improper? He dropped the towel and slipped under the sheet next to his daughter.

He must have fallen right to sleep, because he couldn't remember anything else until now. Next to him, Cassie grumbled in her sleep and he turned his head to look at her. She was facing away from him and he admired her bare back in the dim light.

Impulsively, he rolled onto his side and placed a soft kiss in the middle of her back. Cassie cooed in her sleep and with a smile, Darren kissed her again. She sighed and rolled onto her back, her head turning to face him.

Her eyes remained closed and Darren felt a wave of emotion as he stared at her, seeing her as both a daughter and woman. She was so beautiful. Her soft features, the full lips and high cheek bones.

His eyes trailed lower to where the sheet had slipped down and her left breast was exposed to him. His eyes lingered on her pink nipple and to his amazement, his cock was swelling. Damn, who needed Viagra when you had your naked eighteen year old hot as fuck daughter next to you.

"Psst!" Cassie whispered. "My eyes are up here."

Darren looked to see her smiling at him. "Can't sleep?"

"You know, you really are a beautiful young woman/" He told her.

"Aww, you mean that or is it just because I give good head."

Just her saying that caused his cock to swell to a full erection beneath the sheets. And just a few hours ago her talking dirty upset him.

"Seriously, you're beautiful, Cass. Your mom was an attractive woman, just a bitch."

"So I'm just like her?" She giggled.

"No, you're a much better fuck." He was pleasantly surprised by easy it was to make a remark like that to her. Then again once you'd fucked your daughter, not much could seem out of place.

"Hmm, I like that." She titled her head, an odd smile on her face, and it took him a second to realize what was off about was it seemed shy which was very unlike his daughter. "Dad, can I ask you something?"

"Anything."

"Would you like to kiss me?"

"Kiss you?" She'd caught him off guard with that one.

"Yes, kiss me. Earlier we were pretty rough and nasty and I think we both needed that to break the ice. I mean maybe that's how you'd always want it, but I'm just letting you know that if you, um," She lowered her head and looked up at him through her lashes. "Wanted to be sweet and give your little girl a kiss she'd really like that."

"I'd like that too." Darren leaned into her and just before he closed his eyes saw Cassie close hers and part her lips for him. "So damned beautiful." He whispered.

His lips met hers and Cassie released a soft little moan in her throat as her soft lips slid along his. The kiss started out tentatively as Darren felt a little strange kissing his daughter, and thought she might be feeling the same way.

But after a few seconds of their lips barely touching, Cassie pressed hers harder into his. Darren eagerly responded, kissing her with a passion he hadn't felt in years. When Cassie's tongue slipped out and flicked across his lips, he parted them for her and felt like an excited teenager when his daughter's tongue darted into his mouth and danced across his.

Cassie found his hand and guided it to her exposed breast. She moaned when he fondled it, gently this time, and his thumb stroked her hard nipple. Cassie kissed him harder and more urgently, her soft lips now seemingly trying to devour his.

Darren matched her passion, driving his tongue into her mouth this time while pulling the sheet further down and finding her other breast with his free hand.

"No what else, you didn't do?" She whispered against his lips. "You didn't suck your little girls titties."

She eased back from the kiss and slipping her hands under his, lifted her breasts, offering them to her father. "Want to suck on my nipples, daddy?"

"Do you want to call me Darren?" He asked, even as he lowered his head to her chest.

"No, whether you're being my daddy or my lover your still daddy to me."

"How old are you?" He whispered, then fastened his lips around her hard pink nipple.

"Hmm, old enough for it not to be a crime to fuck me, but still young enough to be your little girl."

Darren groaned at the sensation of sucking on her perky perfect tit and eagerly switched to sucking the other nipple while fondling the one he'd just licked.

"I guess I'll call you Darren if we go away and we go out and I'm pretending to be your slutty little sugar baby."

"I like that." He said around her nipple.

"Yeah? You want to take me dancing and I'll dress trashy and grind all over you on the dance floor and people will think you're a dirty old man with money, but no one will know I'm your daughter."

"I love how you think." He told her as he went back to her other nipple. God, they were amazing! He could do this all night.

"Then you'll love what I'm thinking now." Cassie's hand slipped between his legs and he groaned when she found his cock and squeezed it. "I'm thinking I need more of daddy's cock."

She slowly stroked him while he worked her tits until she cupped his chin in her hand and lifting his head, kissed him again. They kissed even harder than before as she jerked his cock beneath the sheet and he played with her tits.

Cassie broke the kiss and kicking the sheet off of them, slid down the bed, and took his cock into her mouth.

"Oh, goddamn, I could get used to this." Darren groaned while he rubbed her back as she lay across his stomach, her head bobbing slowly on her father's engorged cock.

He slid his hand down her back and over her ass, noting he could still see the welts from his fingers. Cassie moaned around his cock when his fingers slid between the crack of her ass and over her clit.

He rubbed it gently as she sucked his cock in a slow comfortable way that again had him thinking of familiar lovers and not family. Cassie, removed him from her mouth and sat up. She swung her leg over her waist, straddling him.

Cassie leaned over, and moved side to side, teasing her nipples across his lips and flickering tongue. She reached between her thighs and grabbing his cock, guided it through the slick lips of her pussy.

She eased down on top of him and he moaned as this time she had him entering his slowly, sinking down on him inch by teasing inch. When he was fully engulfed by her hot, tight and as before extremely wet pussy, she sat back and worked her hips back and forth on his lap.

Darren put his hands on her hips and smiled when she reached up and pulling her hair from the pony tail shook it out, sending it flowing down her shoulders and back. She cupped her tits and playing with her nipples asked.

"How's your little brat look riding you?"

"My brat is sexy as hell." He told her, pushing on her hips, urging her to ride him faster.

Cassie switched from rocking back and forth to bouncing up and down and he moaned each time she descended on him, taking her father deep inside her. She continued to play with her tits, then leaned backwards, grabbing his ankles while still riding him.

At this angle he had a clear view of his cock sliding in and out of her smooth pink slit, and sliding his hand down, pressed his thumb to her clit. Cassie moaned and worked her hips in circles, pushing her button harder into his thumb.

"Oh, yes." She sighed as she moved up and down, then side to side, teasing the hell out of him, but he didn't mind.

Instead he focused on playing with her clit and admiring how not just beautiful, but sexy she was. Her perfect features coupled with her amazing petite little body, she was absolutely perfect. Sp perfect he'd spent months paying girls who looked like her.

None of them however compared to the real Cassie who at the moment, was being anything but a bitchy brat. Right now, this Cassie who was being a sweet playful, and sensual lover was one he could get used to.

Then again who was he kidding? He'd love to get rough with her again and something told him she would give him plenty of reasons to be. But for the moment, they were enjoying the type of slow relaxing and satisfying sex normal lovers did.

Cassie's breath caught and her hips moved faster, her fingers tugging harder on her nipples.

"That's it, Cass, come for daddy." He whispered up to her.

Cassie leaned over, putting her hands on his chest and worked her hips hard and fast, causing him to gasp as she switched gears and was now riding him like he was a bull at a rodeo. He kept his finger between her legs and was rewarded by her pussy convulsing around his cock and her squealing and moaning over him as she came.

This orgasm didn't seem as powerful as the others and Darren imagined it was because, like him, she was both tired and satisfied, the edge taken off. When Cassie released one last shuddering moan, she leaned over and surprised him by not only kissing him, but sliding her arms under his, holding him tightly.

Darren caused her gasp when with a wrench of his shoulders, he rolled them over so he was on top of her. Cassie giggled and smiling up at him, slipped her hand behind his head and drew him down into a long lingering kiss.

Her other hand ran along his back, her nails lightly caressing him. Her long legs wrapped around his waist and she rested her feet on the small of his back as he pumped her in a slow steady rhythm.

"Hmm, that's sweet." Cassie said as she leaned her head back into the pillow. "Just like that. Daddy. Love your little brat." She lifted her head and placed her lips to his ear. "Because she loves you."

"You love me?" he felt like an idiot, but wasn't sure how she meant it.

"I love you with all my heart. I know I'm bitchy, but that's how I thought I could get you. Now that I have you, I want you to be good to me."

"I'll always be good to you." He promised, surprised to hear a tremble in his voice.

"Well, not always." She giggled. "This brat is going to need to be punished sometimes. But she needs to be loved too."

"Then I'll punish the brat and love my little girl, deal?"

"Deal." She sighed. "You feel so good, daddy."

She did too, a little too good as despite how tired he was he could feel his body tense and his spent balls tightening as he grew close. He moved his hips faster and Cassie sent him over the edge with her next words.

"I want you to come inside me, daddy. I've never let anyone do that. I want you to be the only man who ever does it."

"Oh, Cassie." He moaned as he lost control and erupted inside her.

"Ohh," Cassie purred. "That feels so good!" She squeezed her legs tightly around him and moved her hips in time with his.

Darren whimpered like a teenager as he felt himself spurting deep inside his daughter's eager pussy. She contracted around him, helping to milk him and whispered. "All of it, daddy, give your little girl every drop."

Darren thrust deep inside her and groaned as he felt the last trickle of cum from his now completely spent balls enter her quivering pussy.

"Damn." He whispered and kissed her. "That was amazing."

"Hmm" She sighed.

They lay there quietly, and Darren relaxed into her, surprised by the way she caressed his back and lovingly ran her fingers through his hair. Again she was mature beyond her years, seemingly as comfortable as a lover as he was.

He avoided thinking this might be from the girlfriend experience she'd teased him with earlier. Stop that, he thought. He was the adult here, so what she'd done that? She'd done it th same reason he had because she thought it was the only way to get what he needed, now here they were together.

He sighed as his cock softened inside her, then rolled over onto his back. Cassie rolled over onto her side and draping her long leg across his, rested her head on his chest, her arm across his waist.

"So nice." She kissed his chest. "I want this every night, daddy."

"You really okay with this Cass?" He asked as he ran his hand though her long hair and along her back.

"I'm fine with it." She lifted her head from his chest to look at him. "Hey, remember, its just sex, daddy."

"No, Cass." He leaned his head up and kissed her softly. "This is a lot more than just sex."

"Mean it?" She asked and he was shocked to see tears in her wide brown eyes. "I'm more to you than the little girl game?"

"You're still the little girl game, my good girl, my brat and always my daughter." He kissed her forehead. "But now you're something else."

"What's that?" She gave him that shy smile again.

"My everything now. I love you Cass."

"I love you too, daddy!" She beamed at him and kissed him softly. "Hey daddy? Can I ask you something?"

"You can ask me anything, Cass."

The sweet smile turned into the all too familiar smirk. "I can keep the money, right?"

Author's Note: Hope you enjoyed the story. The bitchy brat type daughter is one of my personal favs so this was a fun one to write. Votes and comments are appreciated. As always, thank you for reading. Lovecraft68