It's Only Sex, Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,313 Followers

"Sorry, dad," she said softly. "She hurt me too, you know."

"I know." He reached down and put his hand on her shoulder.

"I would have wanted to live with you anyway, but she didn't even try to get me to come with her, just left." She briefly tilted her head to rest against the back of his hand. "So I get mad at me when I sound like her too. I'll try to do better, promise."

"I will too." He leaned over and kissed the top of her head. "You're not her, you're much sweeter."

Cassie laughed loudly. "Get the high boots! But can I say something?"

"Go for it."

"You never really did lay into mom. You'd argue here and there, but you never reamed her or tore into her like you should have even when you caught her cheating."

"That was for you, Cass. I didn't want you to hear us or for her to tell you I was out of line and play victim."

"I get it, but you never got to and maybe that's why you tell me the same thing, but never do."

"Not seeing the point." He frowned.

"Point is maybe one of these days you need to lay into me. Get some closure and put mom behind you." She gave him a soft smile. "I'd understand if you ever really got angry and took it out on me. I'd know why."

She had no idea what he wanted to take out on her, but the fact she was smart enough to see the situation and mature enough to talk about it was impressive.

"Okay," He sighed dramatically deciding to end on a light note. "But if I ever really start yelling at you, you have yourself to blame."

"Got it." She nodded.

"Good, now I need to get to some work." He walked away and had reached her door when she spoke from behind him.

"Seriously, dad. You ever need me to take one for the team to make you feel better, I'd be happy too."

"Thanks." He muttered so softly he wasn't sure if she heard him and left the room before he could picture her 'taking it' for the team. If she had any idea of what his idea of that expression would mean she'd be appalled.

Appalled is what he should be, but as always he shrugged off guilt and shame and walking down the hallway out through the living room and entered his office. He locked the door behind him and sitting down at his desk, shook the mouse.

When his screensaver, a picture of him with Cassie at her high school graduation six months ago, came up he quickly clicked chrome. He closed his eyes for a moment, letting the recent awkwardness with Cassie slip away from him.

After all, even though she'd pissed him off as only she could, this was where he would 'lay into her' in the only way he could. Opening his eyes, he typed in 'sex finder' and when the site came up, clicked Rhode Island.

He scanned the list of forums and found the personals, looking through the search options, he clicked females age eighteen to twenty one. He sat back in his chair as the page filled with thumbnail pictures of hot young girls and the titles of their ads.

He directed the mouse to advanced search and typed in the word Daddy.

Time to find this weekend's daughter.

Chapter Five

Darren sat in front of the computer, his cock hard just from looking at the dozens of ads of young girls looking to be daddy's girl, for a price. His eyes darted from pic to pic, the girls ranging from young and innocent looking with pig tails and shots of their very small breasts, to girls who looked more slutty and aggressive.

He wished they'd refined the search for certain physical attributes as he scanned for girls with long brown hair and brown eyes. Black hair would be okay if the rest of the girl was perfect, and hell many of the little pros mentioned in their ads they had assortments of wigs and costumes.

This game was his guilty pleasure turned downright obsession and if he were going to pay for it, then he wanted as close to his daughter as possible. Darren's eyes fell on Lindsay's profile where she went by 'Daddy's pretty kitty' proclaiming she was daddy's best girl who would do anything to make him happy.

"Sometimes naughty, sometimes nice, you can pamper or punish me. I always take what my daddy gives me." He read softly.

He thought about contacting her again, this time to meet at a hotel. Lindsay was as close to Cassie looks wise as he'd found and had done a good job of trying to play the game even though he kept going from wanting her demure and hesitant to daddy's dirty girl.

The blue tab beneath her name and picture declared she was online now meaning he could chat with her. He hovered the mouse over send Lindsay a message, then scrolled away. Lindsay had met the real Cassie and had to notice the resemblance.

There was no way she didn't know this wasn't just a game for him, but that he wanted his real daughter, therefore she was off the table. Darren stared at the ads feeling like a kid in a candy store.

All these luscious young girls looking to fulfill the daddy daughter fantasy made him feel much more at ease about it. There was obviously a big demand for it. Whether or not some guys played it just for a fun thrill or there were some like him with daughters they had a thing for it didn't really matter, it was all harmless fun.

"Justify Darren." He mocked himself even as he kept looking.

At this point he'd done this several times and recognized many of the girls. It was like being a kid in a toy store and told you could only have one thing. Darren reached the bottom of the first of the five pages.

They were in no real order and normally he didn't mind taking his time, but he was already hard and squirming in his seat like a teenager in heat. He wanted to make a choice and follow his pathetic routine of jerking off in his chair to the profile pics of his next little girl.

At the bottom of the page there were options for most popular, currently online. On occasions if the girl looked that good he'd message them and wait a few hours for them to message back through the account he created under Come to daddy with no profile pic or other information.

Tonight he wanted to make a pick, hopefully for this Friday night when Cassie had to work so he clicked currently online. Two dozen or so ads came up and he frowned when many of them were blondes and redheads.

Darren scrolled further down and froze on an ad he'd never seen before.

"Hot damn."

The picture was of a girl kneeling on a bed. Her face was cropped out, but her long curly brown hair flowed halfway down her back. Her legs were clad in black thigh highs and rather than wearing fuck me shoes like most of the girls did, she was just in her stocking feet.

She wore a two piece lingerie set, the bottom a pair of transparent black lace boy shorts and the top a dark blue and black bikini like top with blue lace cups. The picture was a side view and her hands were on her knees, her delicious looking ass pointing out.

The lower part of her face was visible showing off a huge smile and full sensual lips coated in a deep red. Darren's eyes lit up at her name and description.

"Daddy's little brat."

"Lots of good girls are on here looking to please their daddy. They're cute and soft and love to be daddy's playful kitten. But not this little brat. This brat is sassy and smart assy. I love to tease daddy and misbehave until he has no choice but to put me in my place by giving his bitchy daughter the fucking she's begging for."

Darren clicked' read more' and continued, his cock getting stiffer by the second.

"So don't worry, daddy you don't have to be good to this bad girl. You can treat me like the little cock teasing whore I am. You can shut me up, daddy! All you have to do is shove your big dick in my slutty mouth and then make me squeal by ravaging my tight little pink pussy. You can spank me and call me names and treat me the way you've always wanted to treaty your bitchy daughter."

"Jackpot." Darren whispered. This girl couldn't be more perfect he thought while he clicked on the line; see more pictures of 'Daddy's Little Brat.'

His excitement grew as he clicked on each of the pictures. The first was her kneeling on the bed, but this time the view was from the front and she was topless, her hands covering her breasts, but her nipples peeking out between her fingers.

The girl continued to be ideal as even her breasts were the perfect size, not small, but not the larger more full breasts he associated more with older women. Her nipples were a light pink and her nails the same dark blue as the top she'd been wearing.

She had a good tan going, and her tan lines, like the rest of her were hot as hell. The second pic she was on her stomach, in a black thong, her legs spread and bent at the knees. In this one she wore black heels and her arms were behind her, grabbing them and holding her legs bent.

He stared hungrily at the thin strip of black material covering her pussy. Damn, what a fucking hot position! He clicked the next picture which was of her bent over the bed the words 'spank me' written in red lipstick on her cheeks.

Her face wasn't visible in any of the pictures, but Darren couldn't picture any girl with a body this hot not being attractive. He brought up the last picture. In this one she was sitting on the edge of the bed, her legs back in the black stockings and wide open.

She wore no panties, but there was a pink heart shaped piece of paper covering her pussy with "Daddy's cock goes here." written on it.

Her head was lowered and her long curly hair had been pushed forward to obscure her face. She was topless, but her hair draped over each of her breasts, covering her nipples, but leaving the lower curve of them visible.

Darren had seen a lot of girls on here, but this girl was by far the hottest. She was online now and his fingers trembling with excitement, he clicked message and typed. "So I hear you've been acting up again."

He sat back in his chair, his heart racing. Even though he'd done this several times, it was still a nervous rush to reach out and see if the girl would respond. Even though it said online, she could be talking with someone else, or even away from the computer without having logged off.

His fingers drummed nervously on the desk hoping someone hadn't beat him to her. Darren looked at the rest of her ad which declared she could show up, classy or trashy, sweet or naughty and had a variety of costumes.

'No bareback, so don't ask' was the first thing he saw he wasn't thrilled with, but he could understand why. In fact he was amazed Lindsay and one other girl he'd found allowed it. Even more amazed he'd been so desperate for as close to his fantasy as possible he'd risk getting something from them.

She was out call only, but most of the young ones were and insisted on a real phone number she could call. With a grin Darren reached into his drawer and brought out a cheap Samsung he'd bought just to use for occasions like this.

Her price was $250 for an hour. Most were $150, but it wasn't a big deal. What surprised him was the next line which declared $500 for 'All you can handle'. The chirping sound announcing a reply startled him as he pondered exactly what he could handle.

"I'm always acting up. What are you going to do about it, daddy?"

"I'm going to straighten you out once and for all." He typed and kept his fingers on the keyboard as the words 'daddy's little Brat is typing a reply' showed up over the message box.

"Whatever, you keep saying that, but you never do it. You're full of shit, daddy."

A smile spread across his face. She was already in character. He imagined Cassie saying that to him, oh, wait, she did say things like that to him. It was part of why this type of girl was exactly what he needed.

"Watch your mouth, little girl."

"Bet you want to watch my mouth. Watch it on your big cock, isn't that right daddy?"

"At least you'd be quiet for once."

"Not really, I'd be gagging and whimpering and slobbering and looking up at you with my eyes watering from how hard you're fucking your girl's dirty mouth."

"Holy shit!" Darren shook his head, and went to type a reply, but she kept going.

"Like that, Daddy? Like face fucking your little girl? You going to cum for me, daddy? Going to wash my mouth out with cum? Make me swallow every drop?"

"Then make me keep sucking it, keep you hard so you can bend me over and force that big dick in my bratty cunt and fuck me so hard I squeal like the little pig I am? Pull my hair and spank my ass?"

"I'll be crying and begging you to stop! Please, daddy! Please stop! I'll be good, I promise! Oh, daddy you're cock's too big for me! It hurts daddy! Ohhhhh!"

Darren sat there speechless, his heart racing and his cock aching at the thought of hearing all this in person and having his hands on that incredible body.

"Still there, daddy? You too busy jerking off to talk?"

"What color are your eyes?" He asked just to say something as he was still trying to pull himself together after what she'd typed.

"Before I answer how old are you? Are you old enough to be my daddy? Please be honest. If we hook up and you're young I'll leave. I like men, not boys."

"I'm in my forties, old enough to be your daddy for real. How old are you?"

"I'm eighteen and I have big brown eyes to look up at daddy while he's stuffing my mouth with his cock."

18, oh, good god, he thought.

"You all talk or really like it rough and nasty?"

"Are you all talk, daddy? Bet you are. Bet you couldn't give this brat what she needs."

"Don't try me little girl."

"I'd like you to try me. You want a piece of this brat, baby?"

"Two fifty is more than the other girls are asking." He wanted to break her stride and not want her to think she had him that easily, even though he knew he was going to book her.

"I'm worth every penny. Lot of girls like the daddy game because the guys are good to their little girls, so it's easy money. I'm the naughty daughter guys don't want to be nice to. This brat gets more money for letting daddy use my slutty holes the way he's always wanted to"

"Can I go down on you?" He typed it quickly and immediately felt pathetic. How many guys would actually want to go down on a hooker? But in his best fantasies he made Cassie come and showed her how good daddy could be to her if she'd let him.

"You want to suck your daughter's clit, daddy? Make me come in your face? I thought I was a brat and deserved to be punished?"

"Daddy wants to show you why you should be with him and not fucking those stupid little boys who don't know what they're doing."

"Oh, that's the game? Your baby girl is getting laid and it makes you mad and jealous so you want to show her what a real man can do for her?"

Darren frowned; it was eerie how she knew exactly what he wanted and why he wanted it. He supposed she'd picked things up from other guys, but he still felt put off he was that transparent to her.

"You can go down on me." She typed as he was considering a response. "I don't just do this for the money, I get into it."

"They all say that." Darren rolled his eyes as he replied.

"I'm not like the rest. I want to cum for my daddy, but most guys just want me to blow them then fuck me and send me on my way. I have to get myself off when I get home."

"Will you play with yourself for me?" that's something he'd never thought of before the other night when he'd caught Cassie using her toy.

"I'll do anything daddy wants; after all, I'm being punished aren't I?"

"Speaking of whatever daddy wants, what's the all you can handle mean?"

"It means that your brat will keep sucking you hard and fucking you until you can't get it up anymore. No time limit, I'm there to drain daddy's balls."

No time limit...Drain Daddy's balls. Cassie worked until two am on Friday's he'd be able to take his time and still get home well before she did. Even if he didn't, who cared? He was the damn parent around here.

"I may take you up on that." He took a breath and then the plunge. "You available Friday night?"

"Maybe."

"Maybe?"

"It depends."

"Depends on what?" Was this part of her game?

"Are you hard for your brat, daddy?"

"I've been hard since I saw your pictures."

"Then show me your cock."

"What?" Was she serious?

"Take a picture of your cock and send it to this number." She typed a number which started with a local area code.

"You really are a brat aren't you?"

"I am and if this pisses you off you can take it out on me, now show me your cock."

"Seeing you're the one that is looking to make money, shouldn't you be a little nicer?"

The idea of taking a picture of his cock both appealed to him and annoyed him. He wasn't a teenager and thought the whole 'dick pic' think on dating sites was classless.

Because a guy who hired hookers to pretend to be his daughter was classy?

"I told you I'm not like the other girls. See, I have a real daddy and live in a nice house, I don't need the money that bad."

"Then why do you do it for money?"

"Because I want nice clothes and shoes and my daddy wants me to work for them. He thinks I have a job, he has no idea where my money really comes from."

For the first time Darren felt his enthusiasm wane. The idea that these girls were other men's daughters hadn't quite dawned on him. He'd just given Cassie a hard time for fooling around with guys. These girls were hookers.

"That and it makes it even more of a turn on." She went on typing. "Thing is, I have what you need and you need your brat's talented mouth and tight cunt more than I need you."

"Real cute." He typed and realized it was what he said to Cassie when she smarted off. This girl was a brat.

"I'm damn cute, that's why you put up with my shit, daddy. Then I say that wrong thing and you just give me what I'm begging for. That's what you want isn't it?"

"I'll text you so you have a real number for me, but I'm not showing you my dick. I'm not a teenager."

"Your choice. I've already gotten two other chat requests while we've been talking. Good luck looking for your little girl."

"Seriously?"

"I told you I can be choosy. I want a daddy with a cock big enough to stuff my mouth and my pussy. I'll give you one minute to send it to me."

"I'm your daddy, I call the shots." He tried.

"Yeah, sure you do. That's why you're looking to fuck a girl like me because your little girl has you whipped."

Damn, she was a little bitch...and he loved it.

"Tell you what; I'm having fun with you. You send me the picture and you have a nice cock, then I'm yours Friday night."

Darren rolled his eyes, but found his hand reaching for the phone.

"If you need help stroking it up, look at my pics. Look at that spankable ass and those pink nipples playing peek-a-boo with you."

"But what I really want you to look at is my smile. Look at those lips and think about them around your cock. Imagine them covered in daddy's sticky cum after he wipes his dripping dick off on his brat's face."

Darren didn't need much encouragement; he'd been close to fully hard even when she was giving him shit. He unsnapped his jeans and lifting his hips, pulled them and his underwear down.

He figured what the hell, it's not like he wasn't going to spank it to her pics anyway. It was just the point she was calling the shots. But if he sent the picture, that would change. Friday the little bitch would be all his and he'd punish her just like she said she wanted to be.

His cock sprang free and lifting the phone, he found the camera and held it in his left hand while he stroked his cock. He'd been so worked up his tip was oozing and he squeezed the tip, and smeared the sticky pre cum along his shaft making it glisten.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,313 Followers
1...45678...12