It's Over

Story Info
The ex didn't take long to get over me, & under someone else.
1k words
2.58
14.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's not been long since she dumped me. Laura had been distant for a while so it wasn't unexpected. I've not heard a word from her since. Every Saturday night I think about what she's up to. She likes to drink, sometimes she'll get home and just pass out. Her friends all have adventurous sex lives so there's no doubt she'll be getting encouraged to get back on the horse, or more than one horse.

A typical evening would go like this. Mid afternoon her pal would arrive and they'd start drinking. These would be home made cocktails of generous spirit measures. They'd shoot the breeze and the pal would complain about her husband. They'd get dolled up, make-up, hair, fake lashes, and I should imagine Laura would have given her legs and pussy a shave. She never completely shaves it, a broad landing strip is neat enough for her.

Then they'd hit the town. I imagine they'd go somewhere for food and cocktails. As the night would wear on they'd get louder and louder as they shed their inhibitions. They'd move from restaurant to pub, then pub to club. In the club they'd struggle to shout over the music but they'd be screaming and dancing and getting drunker as each cocktail went down, followed by copious amounts of shots.

That's when the men would make their moves. Either offering to buy drinks for them at the bar, or coming over for a dance. Laura is generous with her time and will chat with anyone. Normally this would be when they'd figure out which of the guys her pal would be leaving with. But tonight Laura has other plans in mind. She wants some for herself now I'm out of the picture.

She'll flirt and bat her eyelashes at him. She'll share a short kiss and take all the drinks she's offered, and when they leave the club she won't share a taxi with her pal. She'll get a taxi back to his place.

Once there and he's prepared some more drinks he'll kiss her some more. Moving his hands over her body, squeezing her ass and her tits. He'll start to pull her dress off, and she'll help him, left sitting on the couch in her bra and knickers that are soaked at the thought of some new cock.

She'll tell him to turn out the lights, she never could fuck with the lights on. He obliges and as he walks back to the couch he'll take his cock out of his trousers and ask that she sucks him. She won't hesitate. Taking it as far as she can in her mouth and bobbing her head up and down. He'll reach down her back to undo her bra and she'll help him remove her second last item of clothing. He'll move his hands to the back of her head and fuck her face gently at first before building up a rhythm that'll leave her breathless. When she finally comes up for air she'll reach down and pull off her knickers.

Leaning back on to the side of the couch she'll spread her legs for him. He'll clamber on top of her and slide right inside her. She'll let out a whimper as she finally feels how big he is inside her wet cunt. He'll pound her while giving her wet kisses. Before long her cunt will start to pulse as she cums on his cock. This will drive him wild and he'll ask if he can cum inside her. She says 'please cum inside me, I want to feel it'. He'll pump into her even harder at the encouragement and empty his load in her with a shudder and a grunt.

Breathless and shivering they'll untangle and she'll make her drunk ass to the bathroom, clean herself up and then jump into his bed to sleep off the alcohol. She won't even notice him getting into bed with her until the morning.

The next day they'll wake and cuddle into each other. As she's still totally naked it won't be long before he's touching her again and she's dripping wet. He'll climb on top of her again and start slowly fucking her. But this time he has different plans. He asks her to get into the doggy position and she swings her ass up in the air obediently. He enters her from behind and build up some momentum.

He starts squeezing her ass and stroking closer to her asshole. Finally tracing his thumb over her tightest hole. She winces for a second. He asks if he can put something else there. She tells him only if he has some lube. He spits on his hand and rubs it on her asshole, his dick still wet from her cunt. Then gently squeezes the tip of his cock up her ass. Slowly he inches his way in, allowing her to get used to how deep and how thick he is.

He starts to withdraw before pushing back inside. Slowly he build up his movement, a little at first then more and more as she gets used to the feeling and the spit does its job. It's not long before he's pounding away and she has a moment of realisation that she can't even remember his name and here he is six inches inside her rear end.

He starts to shudder and she realises he's close 'Cum in my ass!' she demands. He needs no encouragement and a few short strokes later he empties his balls. He slowly removes his cock and climbs off the bed. He makes his way over to her face and says 'clean me up'. She hesitates for a moment having never done this before, but out of curiosity, or maybe even to spite me she takes his cock into her mouth and wilfully sucks it clean.

Then they fall back asleep. Later that day she makes her excuses and gets a taxi home. She meets her friend there who has had a similar night and they share all the juicy details with each other. She'll never see that guy again. She'll have the memory, and it's helped her to forget about me.