It's Time for Her to Take Control...

Story Info
She didn't think she could switch until she did.
1.9k words
4.12
5.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On your knees, whore." She commands. She's wearing a fishnet bodystocking, thigh high boots with a stiletto heel, and a waspie around her waist. Her toy for the evening drops to his knees. "What do you say when I give you an order?"

"Yes, my Queen."

"Good boy" she says, taking a step towards him and the heel of her shoe cracking the silence followed by a further crack as she smacks him around the face with her palm. He whimpers and lowers his eyes to the ground. She grabs a fistful of his hair and lifts his face back up. "I didn't order you to look back down". Tightening her grip in his hair, she presses his face against her pussy and he diligently begins to lick and suck at her clit. "Mmm, good boy" she says, gyrating against his tongue. "that's enough". She orders, pushing his face away from her with enough force that he knows he needs to lower down before her in bow.

"You are going to be mine tonight, I am going to make up for all the treatment you've given me." She knows that beneath his black boxers, the only clothes he has been allowed to retain, would be his hardened cock. With his face pressed against the floor, and his butt up in the air, she smacks his ass through the boxers and commands "pull them down to your knees, whore."

"Yes my Queen." Keeping his face in position, he moves his arms from outstretched in front to behind him and slowly pulls his boxers down to his knees, exposing his ass. "such a good helpless little boy, aren't we?" She smacks him again, he moans into the floor. "you stay there. Don't move, don't speak".

He can only listen to her heels clacking on the floor to have any idea where she has gone, but as the sounds get further and further away he wonders what she could possibly be doing, worries about her return. He takes a risk of peeking by slightly turning his head. "Oh no, oh no my little whore. That won't do at all, will it?" She's back, grabbing his hair and tilting his head up. "what part of stay there and don't move do you not understand?" As she finishes her question, she slides her fingers between his lips. "Answer me then"

"Yes my Queen" he struggles against her lips to say, "I am sorry". It sounds more like sowwy as she fucks his mouth with her fingers. His tongue greedily licks and sucks against them.

"I'm not sure that 'sowwy' cuts it. So pathetic, you need to learn. On your knees now." He had been awkwardly held up by his hair by her, but now moves into a slightly more comfortable kneeling position. "close your eyes." He obeys, feeling her tie a blindfold around him.

"What do you want right now?" He whimpers in response. "Not even brave enough to tell me? You are a pussy. On your knees follow the sound of my footsteps".

He does his best, following the clacks of her heels, crawling along behind her. The blindfold and the unknown room proves challenging and she laughs every time he bumps into things. Eventually her footsteps stop, and he's not sure exactly where they ended. He gets down into bow position to demonstrate his unsurety of the next steps. His submission is rewarded by the sound of her coming closer and he moans in anticipation. "Perfect position to choose, good boy. Now relax." Kneeling behind him, she takes the opportunity to run her hands down his back, scratching him with her nails before finishing on his butt cheeks, squeezing them hard and giving them a spank. He jerks against the floor.

Not that he knows, but she's led him next to the dining table. "I know what you want. I want to hear you say it. Now."

"Yes my Queen. I want you to fuck my butt.".

"And do you think you deserve that?" She asks, still crouching behind him, her breath hot against him.

"I think..." She spanked him hard.

"Trick question my little toy. You don't get to think. You don't need to think anything." She reaches up to the dining table where she's left anal beads. She smothers them in lube before separating his cheeks, and sliding the first bead in. His reaction makes her smile, a physical body jerk and moan for more. She slips in another. "beg for more."

"More please, please I need more."

"I know you do". She goes to add another with her right hand whilst slapping him hard with her left against his cheek. "Excuse me, what should you be saying to me?"

"Thank you, thank you my queen".

"Good boy." She rubs his butt cheek in encouragement before popping the rest of the beads in, each one bigger than before and each time his body jerks. "Now, you know how much I love my butt to be played with too, right?"

"Yes my Queen."

"Mmm, correct response." She stands up, bends herself over the table. She knows he can't see her but she has positioned herself directly in front of him. "If you reach out now you will feel my legs. You are allowed to touch them to find my butt. What do you think I am expecting my little toy to do?"

"I don't know my Queen".

She sighs, "yes you fucking do. Now get to work". His hands reach forward, and up her legs until he finds her butt. His head lifts from the ground, until he presses his face against her butt and begins to rim her. She is moaning, enjoying the power of his face stuck in her ass, greedily licking away at her. "give me your hand now." She orders moaning, and he reaches forward his hand which she takes and steer's it to her clit. "I want to cum now. Make me cum, slut." He continues licking her butt whilst rubbing at her clit. Her breath quickens, she's pushing back with her ass practically fucking his face with it as she reaches her climax and moans against the table. "Stop, now" she commands and he immediately returns to bow position behind her.

She slides her fingers over her wetness, whilst taking her other hand and gripping his neck and lifting him up to his knees. Moving her hand from his neck to his chin, she tilts him to look up at her and smears her cum over his lips and cheeks.

"Is your mouth tired yet?"

"No my Queen".

Correct response given but she decides not to validate him. She takes the strap on from the dining table, which she had left before and slips it inside herself, the shaft poking from her legs. She gets up on to the table, lays on her back. "Suck" she says, sitting up and reaching for him, grabbing his hair and pulling him towards it.

She leans back but on her elbows so she can admire the view of him sucking on the dildo between her legs. She particularly relishes in the sight of his lip piercings rubbing against the silicone. It is fun to see his eagerness to suck something phallic. "mmm, go deeper, come on, push yourself."

He goes deeper, sucking away as the vibrations rock inside her. She turns to check on the camera she set up in the kitchen, on selfie mode so she can see the clear shot of his humiliation on the screen. She smiles, waves, finding it hilarious he will have to watch it back.

"That's enough, you won't make me cum like that. You also aren't going to cum from that either, are you?"

"No my Queen"

"Do you want to cum?"

"With your permission, yes please my Queen."

"What do you know I like the most slut?"

"You like attention the most my Queen"

"Correct answer, good boy. You really are trying to do well now, aren't you? You are going to stand and watch me make myself cum. You understand how I don't need your cock for my pleasure. You will jerk off watching. You are not going to cum."

She moves towards him and rips off the blindfold before lying back on the table and taking her bullet and dildo. She keeps her eyes on her toy, as he rises to stand his black boxers still resting just above his knees, having not given him permission to fully take them off, enjoying the slight restriction in his movements it gives him. She loves his height, the fact that right now he is towering over her, but still in complete submission to her. She could click her fingers and he'd be down on the ground like the good little whore he is. She lies back, enjoying this moment as she hears the slick of him working himself.

She moans, fucking herself hard with the dildo and rubbing the clit against her. She's incredibly slippery, and it's not long before her moans escalate into orgasm ladened breaths, her body tensing. She opens her eyes and looks at her toy, he's clearly enjoying himself, his own face starting to give away his own closeness. She cums loudly, "stop now. Stay exactly where you are though." She commands. He moans, he was clearly close. "now just watch me. No touching". She hasn't stopped gently rubbing her clit since her orgasm, and she increases the pace, continuing to fuck herself with her dildo, every now and again leaving it hanging from her and squeezing on her tits, putting on an irresistible show. "Do you want to cum?"

"Yes please my Queen"

"Hmmmm. I want to hear you keep saying it."

"Please let me cum, my Queen. Please let me cum, my Queen." He continues, his voice becoming more and more desperate. He's actually in quite a vulnerable position, just standing watching, not allowed to touch himself his arms hang uselessly by his sides. The more he begs, the frenzied he gets and she watches as his hand compulsively reaches for his erect cock.

She's off the table in a flash, dropping the bullet and dildo in her outrage. She grabs him, pushes him over to the table, bending him over it. Inside her thigh boot, her whip has been rigidly pressed against her leg and she draws it out and whips it against his body. She goes again, frustrated that she had to give up her own orgasm to punish him for his disobedience.

"Such a silly silly boy. I was going to let you cum eventually. You would have been allowed to fuck me." She explains in between her whips. He's moaning against the table, furious with himself. "No pussy for you now. No cumming at all." She whips harder, gleaming red marks shining from his butt, thighs and back.

He tries his best to take it, but eventually he can't anymore and begs "I'm sorry, my Queen. I'm sorry I just couldn't resist the sight of you".

"Excuses." She puts the blindfold back over his eyes, orders him to his knees and to follow. Again, he stumbles trying hard to listen to the clacks of her shoes, but bumping into the counter, the doorframe.

She's led him back to the lounge and she sits on the sofa. She takes the blindfold off, and points at her breasts. He comes over, sits beside her before leaning back against her chest, he sucks on her breast as she strokes his face and back, whispering "good boy".

She allows him to stay like this for a while, recentering himself, his cock slowly calming back down. "did you enjoy yourself?"

"Yes I did. Mmm, you are a fucking whore." He says before moving from his position, grabbing her and pinning her to the sofa, he rips at her fishnet body stocking before slamming his cock into her pussy.