It's Too Cliché...Right? Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, why?"

"He's not exactly...out yet," I said.

"What? You agreed to a secret relationship?" he asked, eyebrows raised in question. I nodded. "Okay, who are you and what have you done with my brother?"

"I'm serious Tim. Evan doesn't want anyone to know," I said, almost pleading with him. Oh, what happened to me? Pleading with my little brother? I blame Evan.

"I'm not going to out him, Brad. I'm not a monster," he grumbled. "Fine, I'll keep your dirty little secret."

"Thanks, bro," I smiled, ruffling his hair.

"Why, though?" he asked, I assumed referring to the whole agreeing to the secret thing.

"He's Evan."

"Understandable, I guess," he said, rolling his eyes before returning his attention to the TV.

"Thanks again," I said, making a very hasty retreat to my room, leaning against the door after I shut it.

I should have been ecstatic, jumping for joy that I could have Evan in ways I never even believed I could, but I was conflicted. Sure, I was happy, after that amazing fuck, I'd be crazy if I wasn't. But I also had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. I just really hope this doesn't come back to bite me in the butt.