I've Met Someone

Story Info
He Lets Her Fuck Whoever She Wants.
2.4k words
2.88
15k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,075 Followers

I asked my wife how her trip went and she used our code in her answer. She said, "I've met someone." That, as we had agreed, meant there's a person I want to have sex with, would you mind. She'd met the nicest guy she said who couldn't believe he was lucky enough to be fucking a married woman with her husband's consent. Our agreement was she tell me his name, how they met, and everything about what they did sexually together. His name was Andy. "So does Andy do it well?" I asked.

"Well, he fucks really, really good," my wife said with enthusiasm, "and he eats pussy even better. Pussy eating is his specialty."

I congratulated her on finding someone so talented in the oral arts and asked if she'd tell me about it, she of course agreed. "He is tall and really handsome," she said. "He is married as well, but to a woman who he says doesn't particularly like sex and won't let him eat her pussy." I asked her what she and Andy did and she described their sex with a large sigh, saying she got on top like we always enjoyed doing, but oral is what he likes best, so eventually they got to that.

"How well is he equipped?" I asked, more interest than most people would believe.

"Better than average," she replied with a broad grin. "I had no trouble getting him in, but he is bigger than most." She told me she'd had a real good time and I was pleased, happy that she had and thrilled that she'd tell me. For years now she'd been willing to describe her encounters with other men and I always love hearing all about them.

I thought back to the very first time she came home and told me she'd met someone. I remember how great her mood was that day. We had talked a lot about marriage and monogamy, being faithful and sexual exclusivity. We had both agreed that life was too short to limit ourselves to one person for the rest of our lives. I'd told her I didn't own her, wouldn't demand that she only have sex with me, and would certainly be open to hearing about her love affairs.

She told me she had met Jake and wanted to sleep with him. I said I was pleased for her and wanted to hear all about it, that was my condition, and she promised to tell me every lurid detail. Vowed to tell me about every thing they did and how they did it. "You're pretty sure you'll fuck him then?" I said.

"Oh I know I will," she said with an enthusiasm that still pleases me to remember. I saw in her face the excitement of a new romance and I loved seeing it. The fact that she could share it with was absolutely fantastic, and it left me with a feeling I'll never forget.

When she and Jake got back from their time together she spent an hour telling me about everything, every detail, every erotic feeling and sensation she went through: what he did to pleasure her and what she did in return. It seems Jake loved oral sex and he spent a good part of the night teaching her how to appreciate sex of the oral kind. She was eager to show me everything he did, how he did it, and at bedtime we crawled into bed nude and she got in place and sat with her legs open ready to show me his technique.

She told me to purse my lips and suck on her clitoris, pulling it out from where it sat and moving my head up and down as I did. I got in place and sucked as she told me to, loving the feel of her tiny nub, moving my head up and down like she'd said. She began to moan and move about as I sucked on her clitoris and pulled on it, stretching it out from her pussy. After she came she asked me if I liked cream pie. Knowing that it referred to a pussy previously filled by a lover, I told her I did, especially if it was hers.

I gobbled down as much of the cream that filled her pussy as I could, swallowing it, pushing my tongue deep into her and hooking it to draw out as much of his spunk as she had. The musky scent of his ejaculate sent me over the top and I imagined him coming in her and filling her pussy with as much of his semen as his testicles could hold. My heart raced as I ate my lovely wife's pussy, filled to the brim by a man who had previously left his seed in her cunt.

"Well, one of Jake's favorite things is to eat cream pie as well," she said breathlessly. "He wants to know if you'll help him with that and will fill me with cum so he can eat it out of my pussy. Will you supply him with a cream-filled pussy that he can eat?" she asked. I excitedly told her I certainly would fill her pussy for him to eat, and the bolt of electricity shot through me at the thought of it as I hungrily dined on her wet and creamy slit.

Jake and I exchanged creamed filled pussy for the other to eat, and he regularly engaged his oral pleasures on Claire's sexual delights, tonguing her ass and sucking on her puffy labia.

It was not two months after her first encounter with Jake that she told me one night that she had again met someone. "She's gorgeous," Claire said. "You'd love her. Her pussy is delightful, so petite and pink. I sucked on her for hours as she returned the favor until we both fell asleep from exhaustion." Iy surprised me, since I'd never thought of Claire with another woman, but it also excited me to think about.

"I'd love to bring her to our bed so you can taste this sweet and lovely pussy for yourself," she said with eagerness. "She has the sweetest puckered little asshole I've ever eaten," she said passionately. "You would swoon over that lovely bottom of hers. If I shut my eyes I can still see her nakedness and almost taste the alluring flavor of that sugary slit. Her name is Maggie and I could eat her all night."

She and Maggie had sex at least once a week for over a year, until Maggie left for New York and a career in theater. Claire has other girlfriends, but she still yearns for Maggie's cunt and talks a great deal about their times together.

The third time she came to tell me she'd met someone was after she'd been with Jason, her favorite, because she came home gushing about meeting a man with the biggest equipment she'd ever seen. He is fantastic," she said, rhapsodic over his size. "I could not even get half of it in me," she raved. "I didn't measure it, but it was this long," she said holding up her hands nearly ten inches apart. "I loved holding it in my mouth," she said. "I could have sucked on that all night. "You must see it. It's beautiful."

I said I was glad she got to fuck a really big cock, and she swooned again just thinking about it. "I could barely get my mouth over the tip," she said with a wide grin. "I love his cock," she said. "Having it inside of me is, is, wonderful, even if I can't get all of it in me."

"You're going to have to measure it," I said. "We can't just be guessing how big this thing is. Ask him if he'd mind. Tell him your husband wants to know how big it is." After her next time with Jason, he fucked her in the park on a bench, she came home exhilarated and said she took a tape measure and asked him. "He was fine with it. It was like a badge of honor," she said. "Hard, it was ten inches. Soft, which it rarely is around me, it was eight inches. Eight inches soft. My god it is huge. I'M IN LOVE WITH HIS COCK," she bellowed. "I've got to bring him here so you can watch us fuck so you can see how big it is."

I told her I would love to watch them fuck. "You know that is one of my passions," I said. "Watching you get fucked is one of the great sights on earth."

She brought Jason home with her the following weekend and I indeed watched him fuck her. I nearly fell out of my chair when he unzipped his pants and that monster flopped out. It was true that Claire could not get much of it in her, but the part she did get in was impressive. I wondered how she managed. It wasn't only that it was long, but its girth was impressive as well. It was as big around as a large cucumber, and the head barely fit into her. I smiled as I watched the look on her face as she savored the gigantic feel of him between her lower lips, stretched thin by his massive girth.

She looked over at me and smiled, that contented smile people get when they are totally happy and sexually satisfied. I blew her a kiss and she went back to concentrating on his cock pushing as deeply inside her as it could. "Oh my," she sighed. "Yes, fuck me Jason."

I watched for a while then left them to finish by themselves. When I returned she was asleep on his chest and his eyes were closed as well. His cock, flaccid finally, draped over his leg and nearly to the bed. The smile on her face was contented and satisfied, sexually happy.

When Jason left I held her and we talked. "He is so big," she said with a long and happy sigh.

"And you like big?" I said.

"Oh yes I do," she said. "Even if I can't get it all in. It fills me so."

"You pussy looks stretched," I said.

"It is wonderfully stretched," she replied.

"Is Jason your favorite fuck?" I asked as I brushed the hair from her forehead.

"I love them all," she said. "Jake's mouth, Andy's kiss, Jason's size. I can't pick a favorite," she said dreamily. "And you, baby, I love fucking you. Your thoughtfulness, your devotion. For you to let me fuck whomever I want is the greatest gift. I love you," she said at last.

"And I'm okay with you fucking others because I love you so much. Your pleasure is so important to me, even if it is not me who is giving it to you."

"Isn't Jason's cock beautiful?" she asked, kissing me on the mouth.

"It certainly is memorable," I said. "I've seen nothing like it ever."

It was in Paris that she met Andre. He swept her away with poetry and long kisses. We were in a restaurant when he came over and introduced himself and kissed her. She was surprised by the kiss, but--although it took her breath away--she kissed him back and their mouths stayed together for nearly a minute. "Well, hello," she said when they broke the kiss. So you're Andre? Honey, this is Andre and he kisses really well."

I shook Andre's hand and he thanked me for allowing him to kiss my wife. "I don't determine who she kisses," I said. "But you seemed to have made an impression with your kiss."

He asked if he could 'borrow' my wife for the afternoon. "What do you have in mind?" she asked. He said he would like to show her the best parts of Paris, which only he knew as well as it could be seen. "Well, honey, would you mind if Andre shows me the best of Paris?" she asked me.

I said for him to return her to our hotel when they were finished. "I will return her totally energized," he said. They left in his car and I didn't see her again until nearly four o'clock in the morning.

"Are you energized?" I asked.

"Oh yes, I surely am," she said.

"Was Andre good to you?"

"He was splendid," she sighed.

"Satisfied?"

"More than satisfied," she said with a sly smile.

"You'll remember Paris fondly?"

"I'll remember Andre fondly," she said. "He has the nicest bed I've ever seen. He knows how to treat a lady with loving respect. He fucks really good," she said with a blush. As big as Jason?"

"No one's as big as Jason, but he certainly knows what to do with it," she said smiling.

She told me Andre took her around parts of Paris, then he took her to his home and undressed her slowly and with an master's touch. He kissed each part of her as it was revealed, then took each nipple into his mouth and sucked gently while he caressed the rest of her. He paid particular attention to her lovely bottom, kissing and embracing it with loving care, focussing on her puckered anus with a talented and darting tongue. He kissed her anus long and attentive, keeping his mouth over it for nearly a minute..

"Thank your husband for me," he said after kissing her bottom, "for sharing this lovely rear with me. He paid loving attention to her pussy with his lips and tongue, sucking gently on each labia as if it were a piece of fruit. "'You taste so delicious,' he told me," she said. "He thinks you are the nicest American he's ever met," she said. "If he comes to America he wants to visit," she said.

"And sleep with my wife," I said.

"But of course," she replied.

Last week was her most recent 'I've met someone'. She called me to tell me about Carlos. "Carlos taught me to love anal fucking," she said with glee. "Thank goodness he's not so big, but he puts it in me so gently, I don't feel any pain at all," she said. "He's so gentle. I love feeling him inside of me."

I told her on the phone that I was so happy she had a good time with Carlos and assured her she could spend as much time with him as she wanted. "I love you," she said. "Thank you so much, baby, for allowing me to have sex with these other men. I am so grateful I have a husband as understanding as you."

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,075 Followers