Ivory Recruits a Black Bull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shabobo
Shabobo
306 Followers

"I'm great Demetrius, don't worry about that. Have yourself a little peak." Ivory stood next to Demetrius and leaned forward slightly, the brochure in her hands. She held it open in front of him, ensuring that he had a tremendous view of both the brochure and her immaculate tits.

Demetrius only had to strength to give the brochure the quickest of glances, as his eyes constantly wandered to Ivory's breasts. As she talked about the various images and statistics found in the brochure, Demetrius heard nothing. He stared at the sexy white tits hanging just inches from his face, so full and soft that he wanted nothing more than to reach up and grab them. He spotted her BBC necklace bobbing up and down over her chest and felt a tinge of envy. His eyes moved up and down Ivory's cleavage, now measuring several inches as she bent over, and Demetrius was in awe of how good her tits looked pressed together.

"Do they look good?" Ivory asked, for a second time.

"Wha... What?" Demetrius stumbled to cover for himself. He had no idea what Ivory was asking him about, but he knew that what he had really been looking at looked great.

"The campus residences?" Ivory responded, fishing for an answer. Demetrius grunted a response and nodded, and Ivory continued showing the brochure. Blissfully aware where Demetrius' eyes were looking, Ivory felt a growing dampness between her legs. She loved that her presentation enticed the black youth. The outline of his knob clearly visible as it continued to rise in his shorts, Ivory knew that it was question time once again.

"Is it getting harder?" She asked, this time completely out of context.

Demetrius was not sure how to respond. Sure as fuck my cock is getting harder, he said to himself. He knew that could not be what Ivory was referring to though, as his mind was cluttered by the sight of Ivory's pink nipples pressing against her shirt.

"Ahhh... definitely." He eventually responded, only then noticing that Ivory was at the end of the brochure.

"I thought it might be harder to choose a school after this little presentation." Ivory said sweetly. She knew the time was drawing near.

"Yeah it looks... fucking great... I mean great." Demetrius had more than enjoyed Ivory's presentation, and felt sly for having stolen so many glances at Ivory's chest.

Ivory rubbed Demetrius' hard shoulder appreciatively and then walked back to her chair, sitting down once again and crossing her legs.

"Excellent. Now you've seen what we have to offer you, so it's time to see what you can offer us." Ivory stated, trying her best to disguise her enthusiasm. The confused look on Demetrius' face did not surprise her. Recruits were used to having the schools show them their best, not showing the schools their own best.

"What you talkin about?" Demetrius asked, utterly confused. Surely she had seen tapes of him in action. Demetrius felt that Ivory betrayed nothing with her looks, other than a growing amusement. She only smiled at him.

"You heard me. We have to see what you can offer us. I've seen video of you on the field, so strong and fast. Vicious really. That's part of what we're after, but there is more. We have a different mandate at BBC." Ivory spoke calmly, even as her heart beat rapidly in her chest. Stay calm, she told herself. You'll see it all soon!

"The fuck?" was all that Demetrius could muster. What the fuck is she talkin about, and what's a mandate?

"We only want the highest quality athletes at BBC. The biggest, strongest..." and the blackest, Ivory thought as her pussy trembled. She stared into Demetrius' eyes as she continued.

"We want only the best. There is only one way for us to know that a recruit really is the best." Ivory paused a moment to breathe. She was proud of herself for showing so much patience.

"Strip." Ivory's body felt a jolt of excitement as she said the word, her pussy's arousal building into a frenzy. She would finally get to see all that Demetrius Moorecock had to offer.

Demetrius stared at Ivory. She managed to be ladylike while looking completely seductive at the same time. In her heels, short skirt and low cut blouse Ivory showed Demetrius more of her fantastic body than many of the slutty girls he had fucked in high school. Still though, Ivory managed to keep an air of professionalism about herself. Her blonde hair remained in the tight bun, her beautiful blue eyes behind her glasses and her sweet face and smile glimmered at him. Demetrius found the urge to satisfy Ivory, to please her, irresistible. If she wanted him to strip, he would strip.

Demetrius began by removing his shirt, pulling it slowly over his head. Ivory soaked in the image in front of her. Demetrius revealed his thick torso, filled with muscle and built to deliver crushing hits on the football field. Ivory admired his abs, noting that Demetrius' tremendous size meant that he was not completely ripped. His body was built for strength, and she was sure that it was still plenty hard. Demetrius' chest bulged with thick muscle, along with his arms and shoulders. Ivory noticed that he appeared to have various tattoos on his chest and biceps, but she hardly noticed them against his dark skin. Ivory adjusted her glasses and bit into her lip as she inspected Demetrius' body. So impressive, she thought to herself. So much more to see. Ivory raised her eyebrows and nodded toward Demetrius, bidding him to continue.

Demetrius had never imagined a recruitment meeting going like this. The sexiest woman he had ever seen, ordering him to strip in front of her. Demetrius was self conscious as he wrapped his fingers around the elastic of his shorts. His cock was nearing full erection, and he had hoped that his shorts concealed most of his arousal. Despite his concerns he pushed his shorts down, allowing his cock to spring up inside his boxers. While embarrassed, Demetrius was also happy to show Ivory just what he was packing. Bitch can't complain bout dis, he said to himself as his confidence grew.

Ivory's eyes grew wide as Demetrius cock sprang up in front of her, and her smile grew wide. No matter how many times I see it, it always amazes me. I truly love my job, Ivory thought with delight. Ivory could see the end of Demetrius' cock straining against the fabric of his boxers and felt sympathy fixed with desire. Soon, my sweet black treat.

"Turn around, and take off those shoes." Ivory told Demetrius. He quickly followed his instructions, removing his footwear and then giving Ivory the opportunity to evaluate his strong back and ass. Ivory was pleased to note that Demetrius' back, just as his front, seemed to be nothing more than a thick black slab of muscle, rectangular and solid. Ivory was glad that the recruit had shown so much obedience already, but she still hoped that he would show the hint of a strong will. Strong willed players tended to get into disputes with the coach, and the coach always called Ivory to keep his players in line. Ivory loved dealing with disgruntled athletes.

"You have not shown me everything." Ivory stated, before standing. Her knees buckled just slightly, but Ivory was too experienced now to make a mistake. She walked toward Demetrius, a sexy lioness stalking the most delicious of meat.

"Our Black Bulls have to be the absolute best. I can see that you are very strong Demetrius, with all of these big black muscles bulging right in front of me. But, there is another bulge I'm interested in." Ivory was running her hands along Demetrius' chest and stomach, enjoying the feeling of his luscious black skin and dense muscles against her dainty hand.

"Do you know what I'm talking about?" Ivory asked gently as her hand moved to the bottom of Demetrius' torso, her fingers dipping beneath the elastic of his boxers.

"Uh-huh." Demetrius responded, his whole body nearly bursting with sexual desire. He had been with plenty of females, black girls and white girls from his school, much to his uncle's chagrin in the latter case. In addition, he had been with various older women who were fans of the football team, particularly their star players. None of them compared to Ivory Love-Blackwell, neither in terms of beauty or sexuality. Demetrius knew that he was putty in her hands.

Ivory began slowly pulling Demetrius' boxers down, one hand in front pulling it down over his 9 inch dick and the other in back pulling it down over his powerful ass.

"The size of a man's cock has conveyed his authority for as long as humans have been breeding." Ivory stated, the length of Demetrius' cock just being revealed as she pulled down further on his boxers.

"Size always has been, and always will be, a symbol of power and strength." Ivory looked down at Demetrius' cock, almost completely free from its prison.

"As has blackness." She continued, as the boxers dropped to the floor. Ivory stared at Demetrius' cock, 9 thick inches of hard black steel. Her hand rubbing along the top of his shaft, Ivory admired the big black cock. They're always so beautiful, she thought giddily. Just thinking of the pleasures that Demetrius' cock might bring caused her mind to wander and her pussy to gush. Ivory's hands instinctively wrapped around the black monster.

"At BBC we only want the biggest, blackest cocks in the nation." Ivory dropped to her knees as she spoke. She began to slowly stroke Demetrius' cock as she continued, the bulbous black knob pointed directly at her pretty face.

Demetrius did not know what to think, and had given up trying to figure it out. He was completely willing to let Ivory Love-Blackwell guide him through their meeting. He felt her hand on his cock, and allowed himself to enjoy the pleasure it was sending to his balls and beyond. He watched the folds of black skin on his cock disappear time and time again into Ivory's palm, only to reappear as she finished another stroke. Demetrius had found that all women were intimidated by his massive cock, but that was clearly not the case now. Ivory stared at his cock lovingly through the glasses perched on the very end of her nose.

"I have another little test for you. We're going to test your focus and self-control." Ivory informed Demetrius as she continued dutifully stroking his cock.

"I want you to maintain eye contact with me until I stand up. Understand?" Ivory asked, her voice now both sultry and sweet.

"Uuuugghhhh yesssss..." Demetrius responded. Ivory had begun playing with his balls using her free hand, rubbing them between her fingers and palm. He felt like his cock would explode with cum at any moment. Bitch knows her way around a cock, he noted.

Well his self-control is better than a lot of recruits, Ivory thought happily as she stared into Demetrius' dark brown eyes. Ivory was always extremely disappointed when the recruits shot their load just from her caressing their cock. It must be time for phase 2, Ivory concluded. I need a taste.

Ivory began licking along the side of Demetrius' black shaft as he looked down at her, his face wearing an expression of ecstasy and wonder. The cock was hot, hard and black, just as Ivory liked in her recruits. She began licking the underside of Demetrius' shaft, tracing its whole length with her warm, wet tongue. After a few repetitions Ivory rewarded herself by pressing her tongue against the jet black tip of the cock, tasting Demetrius' salty precum. He just might be as delicious as his uncle, she surmised hopefully. Ivory continued with her test, now pressing her satiny pink lips against the big black cock in addition to her tongue.

Demetrius felt like he was in heaven. He did not know how good the BBC Black Bulls football team was, or how nice their campus was or even where exactly the school was located. He did know, however, that Ivory Love-Blackwell knew how to suck a cock better than any woman he had ever seen. Watching Ivory's sexy lips sliding along his cock turned Demetrius on nearly as much as the sensations they caused. He had managed to sustain eye contact with Ivory, her blue eyes burrowing deeper and deeper into his own. Her hungry eyes gave him the sense that she was impressed with him, but that she still expected more.

Well he can definitely handle himself, Ivory noted to herself as she brought her lips to the ebony cockhead. She was finished messing around. It's time to give him a real challenge. Ivory sucked the thick black rod into her mouth, filling it completely with a few inches to spare. She began rapidly bobbing her head on the cock, desperate to stay ahead of the pace set by Demetrius' throbbing. Demetrius responded by rolling his head back and moaning loudly. So he is human after all, Ivory thought, pleased that she could make the recruit react so strongly and break eye contact. In spite of the big black cock clogging up almost all of the available space, the corners of Ivory's mouth curved in a small smile.

Demetrius stared up at the ceiling, desperate for any distraction. He wanted to prolong the pleasure that Ivory provided him for as long as possible. A sharp slap to his ass quickly brought his attention back to the woman kneeling before him. Demetrius felt Ivory's hand stay on his ass and squeeze him, while the other continued playing gently with his balls. He knew that it would all be over soon. It don't have to be da last time though, he thought to himself abruptly.

Ivory could see that Demetrius was close. His face was scrunched up, his breathing heavy and sweat trickled down his forehead. Even more indicative, Ivory could feel the wide black pole in her mouth pulsating quickly. As much as she wanted to bring Demetrius to climax at that very moment and taste his black seed, a taste she had come to equate with victory and success, Ivory also wanted to prolong her fun. Ivory brought both of her hands up to Demetrius' stomach and began pushing him backward. He eventually stepped back, bumping into the chair. Ivory pushed down on his strong thighs and Demetrius took the hint, sitting in the chair with his legs spread. Ivory took a few more gulps of black cock meat before lifting her head from Demetrius' lap.

"I am very impressed Demetrius. I think it's only fair that you get to see a little more yourself." Ivory said before taking the cock back into her mouth. Her hands moved quickly, unbuttoning the blouse that had barely contained her impressive bust. Ivory's breasts sprang free, bouncing as she continued sucking Demetrius' dick. Let's give this a shot, Ivory thought to herself as she inched closer to Demetrius' crotch. No recruit has ever gotten this far. Not on his first attempt anyway, she thought devilishly.

Demetrius saw Ivory take his big black cock out of her mouth and feared for a moment that she was going to leave him with the biggest case of blue balls he could imagine. The lusty look in her eyes, which almost sparkled due to her glasses, quickly convinced him otherwise. Demetrius watched as Ivory placed his cock between her massive tits, the contrast between his dark black cock and her milky white flesh never more striking. Ivory placed a hand on the side of each breast and pushed them together, her soft white knockers enveloping even the huge blackness between them. Ivory began moving her tits up and down on Demetrius' cock, her soft flesh pleasuring him with every movement. He in turn began thrusting his cock up and down, eager to see his black snake continue emerging from the large white mounds. The view of Ivory's chest now completely unfettered, Demetrius could see her soft pink knobs of flesh in the centre of her tits, pointing directly at him just waiting to be touched. He reached forward and pinched down on each with his hands. Ivory gasped and began titty fucking him even more rapidly. Her rhythm quickly became too much for Demetrius, as he felt his balls tighten and begin pumping massive amounts of semen to his cock. Pleasure flooded his body as he finally started cumming.

The first burst caught Ivory by surprise as it shot up into the air rapidly, finally landing on her forehead and glasses. She would not be caught by surprise a second time as Demetrius' next wad of jizz landed directly on Ivory's tongue. Every effort possible was made to ensure that Demetrius' seed ended up in Ivory's mouth but inevitably some bursts evaded her eager lips, usually ending up decorating her lovely face. He tastes even better than his uncle, Ivory thought as she savoured Demetrius' rich semen. Ivory felt that she could taste his youthful strength and vitality. She was even content when it missed her mouth, as she loved the trickle of his hot, sticky juices down her face. After countless bursts Demetrius finally slowed, and Ivory finished him off with her mouth. I can't remember the last recruit to leave that much of an impact, Ivory noted happily as she sucked the last bits of sperm from Demetrius' manhood.

Feeling completely tapped, Demetrius slouched in his chair. He was a tired, satisfied young man. That white girl could suck a fuckin lexus through a straw, Demetrius thought as his cock started to drop back down. He watched as Ivory scooped his jizz off her beautiful face with her fingers, making sure to lick them clean every single time. She surprised him by suddenly standing and walking over to her bag. Demetrius tilted his head back, dazed and mildly confused by what had just happened. He had been expecting yet another boring meeting, not the biggest orgasm of his life. A motion in front of him caught Demetrius' eye, and he looked forward.

Ivory had returned, dropping something that Demetrius did not see to the floor as he found her facing away from him, pulling her skirt down. It was a struggle every inch of the way, as the top of the skirt pressed deeply into Ivory's ass as she pulled it down. After each successful tug, more of her pale and firm ass meat became visible. Demetrius was amazed at how Ivory's ass bulged out directly at him, seemingly unaffected by gravity. When the skirt finally made it over all of her posterior Ivory kicked it away. Simultaneously she cocked her hips back, thereby thrusting her ample ass toward Demetrius' face, as she pulled up the handkerchief that she had taken from her bag and began cleaning the semen from her glasses.

Dat's some grade A beef right there, Demetrius marveled. His hands quickly moved up to Ivory's round ass cheeks and grabbed them tightly, her skin swelling outward all around his hands. Demetrius felt his cock stir in his lap.

"Sorry, that's for BBC athletes only." Ivory cooed as she finished cleaning her glasses.

"Damn rights it is!" Demetrius responded, punctuating his statement with a slap to Ivory's ass.

"Mhmmm! Time to test your endurance!" Ivory quickly spun around. Demetrius' cock was rock hard once again and still glistened with her saliva. Ivory grabbed the tip with one hand and placed the other on one of the muscular black shoulders in front of her. She brought one knee onto the large chair as she angled the big black cock. The other knee followed soon after, and Ivory's pussy was left hovering just slightly above Demetrius's cock.

"This is for BBC only." Ivory reminded him. Ivory was always prepared for these encounters and had ensured that her bare pussy looked pristine. Best job in the world, Ivory thought to herself as she pushed her aching pussy down onto Demetrius' dark black dong.

They both moaned with delight as contact was made. Demetrius was surprised at how easily he entered Ivory's pink pussy. Usually takes dem a few minutes to get all dis in they cunts, he thought as Ivory began rising and falling on his lap. This ain't her first big black cock. Although Ivory's pussy had grown accustomed to being filled with huge cocks, it still managed to hug onto Demetrius tightly. Other girls Demetrius had been with may have been tighter than Ivory, but none had a snatch as wet, warm or smooth. A loud slapping sound filled the room as Ivory thrusted into Demetrius repeatedly. Demetrius still wondered about Ivory Love-Blackwell, and how many other recruits had enjoyed this experience. He knew one thing at the very least: they had all enjoyed it.

Shabobo
Shabobo
306 Followers