Ivory Recruits a Black Bull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shabobo
Shabobo
306 Followers

"You do dis for erry rec-" Demetrius' question was stifled by the silky skin of Ivory's breast entering his mouth. The time for questions is over, she thought to herself as she continued wildly humping her recruit and pressed his head into her tit with her hand. Demetrius' lips felt amazing on her chest, and his tongue felt even better on her taut nipple. Ivory had struggled with her sensitive nipples since she had been with Clarence, but Demetrius seemed more than capable of providing the release she needed. He sucked forcefully on her nipples and rolled them with his tongue, sending waves of pleasure through Ivory's body. Those waves were only strengthened by the pleasure emitting from her pussy, as it finally embraced the big black cock that it had craved. Just a few minutes after Demetrius had begun his mouth-work on her other tit, Ivory knew that she needed to close the deal.

Ivory leaned back to pull her tits from Demetrius' mouth and hands, although the young black man's grip proved to be quite strong. Ivory slowed her hips as they continued plunging her pussy onto Demetrius' cock. Demetrius responded by increasing the pace of his own thrusts, sending pleasure coursing through Ivory's body as she felt his powerful black cock pistoning into her. Ivory's glasses almost fell off her face and her mouth fell open as she started convulsing with sexual delight. I need to get this meeting back under control, she said as she fought her carnal urges.

Ivory leaned forward and bit down on Demetrius' bottom lip, pulling his face toward hers. He responded by spanking Ivory's round ass, pushing himself even deeper into her. Ivory pressed her silky lips into Demetrius, feeling them become enveloped by his thick black lips. Ivory hoped to draw his attention to his mouth instead of his cock, just for long enough to allow her to get his signature. Her plan seemed to work as Demetrius' thrusts slowed while their lips interlocked, Ivory's tongue playfully dabbing his own and exciting both of them. Ivory had both hands on Demetrius' face and was kissing him passionately. Even though the act was bringing her tremendous pleasure Ivory knew that business still came before pleasure. Well actually in this job they are completely intertwined, Ivory thought to herself as she pulled her lips away from Demetrius.

Ivory spun around to face away from Demetrius, never once removing her black pleasure stick from her pussy. When she was facing away from him, Ivory lowered her heels to the floor. She leaned forward, pushing Demetrius' cock deeper into her than she had felt in weeks. Ivory reached for the pen and paper that she had brought from her bag. The letter of intent in hand, she began gyrating quickly on Demetrius, her pussy rubbing and fucking him aggressively.

Demetrius could do nothing but watch and enjoy as Ivory fucked him. He allowed his arms to hang down the side of the chair as he followed the curve of Ivory's back down to her sexy ass. Her white flesh bulged against his crotch, bouncing slowly on him as each bit of contact caused her ass to ripple. Demetrius felt his balls tightening once again, and was amazed that he could cum again so soon and after he had already shot so much. There was no questioning Ivory Love-Blackwell's skill, and her pussy just kept getting hotter and wetter. Demetrius saw both of her hands move back toward him, a pen in one and a paper in the other.

"Sign next to the X!" Ivory said, a sense of urgency clearly present in her voice. She slowed her movements so that Demetrius could sign. Ever devoted to her athletes, Ivory would not cum until Demetrius did, and she would not allow Demetrius to cum until he signed his letter of intent to attend BBC.

Demetrius placed the paper on Ivory's back and scanned for the X. It was filed with text, explaining that he agreed to attend Brockton Baccalaureate College and was accepting a full athletic scholarship to play football. Demetrius did not care anymore. Their star recruiter had grinded him into submission, to the point that he would have signed any sheet she offered him at that very moment. Looks like I'll be bringin my talents to BBC, Demetrius thought as he found the X and signed his name.

Ivory could feel Demetrius writing on her back. Success! Ivory always felt incredible when a recruit finally signed, and not just because they usually had their black cock inside her. As Demetrius threw the pen and paper to the floor Ivory began quickly fucking him with her pussy once again, now intent on getting them both off. Ivory focused on the pulsating cock inside her. It was thick, black and rock hard as it continually pounded against her most sensitive parts. She could feel her orgasm brewing, ready to rock her with pleasure. All the way from her toes to her face, now pointed upward as she prepared to cum, Ivory could feel it coursing through her.

"Cum in me you big Black Bull!" She said breathily as she pounded her loins onto Demetrius.

Demetrius could take no more. His big black cock erupted like a geyser inside Ivory, shooting his sperm straight toward her womb. Demetrius' leg began to twitch slightly as his second orgasm was even larger than the first.

"OH FUCK YES!" Ivory screamed the moment she felt Demetrius' load strike the inside of her uterus, deposited there by the spasming cock far past her cervix. No matter how many big black cocks she fucked, the feeling of semen coming from big black balls and being deposited inside her pussy made her lose control. Ivory felt the tension she had built up over the course of the day, a day spent keeping her pussy in check around some huge black schlongs, wash away. The feeling was replaced with a deep satisfaction as her orgasm continued emitting from her pussy. Ivory could not help but think of all of the pleasure that Demetrius would give her over the next few years, and of course all the pleasure that she would give him.

As the fucking slowed Ivory leaned back onto Demetrius' chest for a few moments rest, his cock still inside her. As it began losing its rigidity, loads of jizz leaked from Ivory's pussy, first onto Demetrius and then eventually onto the chair. The cleaning staff would have their work cut out for them. Ivory could hear Demetrius' heart still beating rapidly as she lay her head on his chest. As heavenly as this is I still have to report in, Ivory thought as her sense of duty returned. She kissed Demetrius on his neck before standing up and allowing his cock to slide out of her, along with another huge wad of semen. He looks so sweet, she thought to herself as she watched him sitting in the chair fighting off sleep. All tuckered out from our little meeting.

Ivory grabbed Demetrius by his cock, now flaccid but still quite imposing, and pulled him up. No matter how tired he was Demetrius still responded quickly to her touch on his cock. Ivory pulled him along by the cock over to the bed with the silky red sheets and had him drop into it. Demetrius lay down on his stomach, legs spread with a look of complete contentment on his face.

Ivory returned to the bed to cover him up after she had gotten dressed once again. She would have preferred to stay naked in the bed with him, but she would not allow anything to impede her job performance. Ivory could not even consider losing a job that gave her so many great opportunities. She bent down and kissed the sleeping Demetrius softly on the forehead.

"Get your rest, my newest Black Bull. You're going to need it for later." Ivory whispered as she looked down at him and smiled. She packed up her things into her bag, except for the letter of intent. That, she decided, needed to be shown off.

Ivory exited the suite, 58 minutes after she had entered. All eyes in the room were on her, and not just because of her beauty. Still looking pristine, Ivory was the picture of poise. She stood still and smiled at the men, her hands behind her back. "Sorry gentlemen, but I just procured Demetrius Moorecock's signature. He is going to be a BBC Black Bull next year." Ivory said, still smiling as she waved the paper in front of her.

The waiting area exploded with noise as red-faced men hollered and vented their frustrations. None were louder than Maurice Boras, once again upstaged completely by the beautiful head of recruitment for Brockton Baccalaureate College. Before she could be accosted by questions, Ivory put up her hands and spoke.

"Quiet please! Demetrius is exhausted and needs to rest. See you all next recruitment season!" With that, Ivory exited the room. The recruiters in the room sat and stewed with sour looks on their faces, all except for Darnell Jackson, who could not help but smile.

***************

"Yes sir, he signed just a few minutes ago. It turned out that he was a very agreeable young man." Ivory said into her phone as she waited in the elevator.

"That is excellent, Ms. Love-Blackwell. You believe that he will be an excellent fit at BBC and add to the program?" The voice of the silver-haired man spilled out of Ivory's phone.

"Oh yes, he's an excellent fit sir!" She responded cheerfully.

"This is most impressive. You deserve an all expenses paid vacation after pulling this one off on such short notice, Ivory. Anywhere you want, we will send you." He replied, his voice clearly conveying his satisfaction.

"Thank you sir, but there is no need. I have no use for vacations. I truly love throwing myself into my work. In fact, I'm planning on giving Demetrius Moorecock some more information on BBC later this evening." Ivory replied as her smile grew wider.

"I would expect nothing less from you. Enjoy." The silver-haired man replied with a rich laugh before hanging up the phone.

Best job in the world, Ivory thought as she pushed her one stray hair back into place.

Shabobo
Shabobo
306 Followers