Ivory's Bedtime Story

Story Info
His black meat is the first-place prize!
2.6k words
3.37
8.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a continuation to Ivory and the Peeping Tom, that was recently published. This story portrays a Dom- Sub relationship, with rough sex, dirty talk and a dash of BDSM! If it's not for you, that's ok. This is written for those who like to read interracial stories with a little bite. This story is told from both the DOM and Sub points of view.

Now you pretty cunt, the story is over, take my dick out of your mouth, and your finger from your slit, throughout the entire story you've been rubbing and pinching your little pink clit. Time to get on your knees and let this nasty nigger stretch your tiny holes, before your greedy mouth sucks all the cream from my black balls.

Hyde, I promise you, I'll stop sucking your dick, and this I promise is not a trick. I will only lick the head of your cock, when I see the pre-cum from your balls is about to drop. I'll spend most of my time sucking and licking your ass and balls and rubbing your feet.

Please Please!!! tell me the rest of the story Hyde, please don't stop! You told me how you know where I live, and how you know when I'm home alone. But finish telling me, what you saw from my balcony window, when you were a peeping Tom. Please Please Please!!

Okay okay! I'll finish the story only because to listen to a white girl beg, is kind of a turn-on. I guess I'll have plenty of time, in the next two days to make you do more than beg. But It's going to cost you, for wasting my time, your beautiful body is my I.O.U. Just keep my dick out of your mouth and use this lube to rub my feet. Bitch, hand me the lighter so I can lite this joint and open your legs so I can see your pretty pink cunt, Wider!

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful white slut who was home all alone. Little did she know that the big black wolf was on her balcony, sitting on the floor, with his hard dick in his hand. But because his prey was behind a thick piece of glass all he could do is stare. Your window became his world, and all he wanted was to own your soul. So, he waited, and he watched to make sure you were all alone, and that his hiding place was safe, as a temporary home.

A nightstand was at the end of your bed. You were putting on a show hot and sexy. You grabbed a huge black toy and licked and sucked it, like it was a cock. Then you began to force it down your throat. Watching you swallow this thick black cock, while your hand is slapping your hairless cunt, and rubbing your clit, hard and fast, was all that I could take, and I shot my load onto the balcony floor. Not just one would spill from my balls that night, before this show was done. It was to happen again and then again, until I had no more. This game you were playing with your toys was clear for me to see. But there something on the nightstand that I could barely see, then I realize it is a phone.

Whoever was at the other end of that phone, had no idea that you are not alone. But the show you put on for her, or him, on my card was definitely a 10. Watching the most beautiful girl fucking her pussy and then her ass, with toys so big and thick, you would have to see to believe, is a Peeping Toms favourite wet dream. You started on your back with your knees bent, and your thighs open wide. Then you got up on all fours, with your lovely round ass facing the balcony windows with a black dildo fat and long, going in and out of your ass, just feet from the phone. I could see lube dripping from the dildo, and the sweat, that was rolling down your beautiful white back. I felt my cock begin to swell and another load fell to my feet.

You were searching for another toy; I could see it in your eyes. It was just at your fingertips, and it rolled into your hand, it was around 10 inches long and pink. I think it was humming or was that just in my head. You were on all fours, and you reached between your legs and slid it deep into your shaven slit, fucking both your holes, as you called out his name, an again you came. This left me drooling on the balcony floor my eyes wide open, hoping for more.

The strangest thing for me to comprehend, is how can your pussy and your round white ass, which are both so incredibly tight, put on the show I saw that night? I am puzzled, because you are so small in height, and you're not a mother just a wife. How can you fuck yourself with toys so huge compared to the size of your hands and the width of your tiny pink slit.

This makes me wonder was that a Witch I saw that night, and is the pain on your face real, when I enter your pussy at the start of your ordeal.

I know of only one way, to have a girl as beautiful and as rich as you. With a body all men would pay to fuck, and full firm breast men would love to suck, and a hairless pussy men would love to lick. That one way is to catch you home alone. Always late at night, and break into your home, and rape you. I would rape you for as long as my dick will stand, all along wishing to myself that I was your man!

Now it's time, to put this story book away, I want you to get on all fours, and back that lovely ass to me. It is time for you to take all this nigger dick, you beautiful white bitch.

All Hyde wants, is to fuck my white tight holes, without tears, and kisses, no hugs or words of love. Just a slut on her knees, who knows what an alpha male needs and is willing to please. From time-to-time Hyde likes to fuck my holes when they both are full, he often stuffs my empty hole with the thickest toy he can find. Don't ask me what goes on in his mind.

He does not only train me in my bedroom, but he also puts a pink collar around my neck, telling me to get on my knees, before he takes me for a walk. I am not allowed to stand up straight, a whore belongs on her knees her head no higher than her nigger's waist. So, if he chooses, he can easily fuck her face.

He puts the leash between my teeth, then he commands, heel you pretty bitch, and he begins to walk. He stops in front of the 8-foot portrait mirror, leaning against the bedroom wall. The command is sit, I stay there by his side as we look at mirror. My head is pressed against his thigh, his fat dick, hanging 8 inches long with a cock head the size of an apple, is level with my eyes. I'm glad I bought the 8-foot mirror and not the six foot one. I don't believe that Hyde would fit, he takes pictures of us with his phone, and tells me to lick his dick!

I am 105 pounds and stand 5'3, the man towering over me is 240 pounds of lean muscle, and 6'7 inches tall, he is a magnificent Black Beast and a feast, to my eyes, he is a sight that would make many white men run and hide. If you were able to see the things, he will do to me, you would swear he is breaking the Law! But I am round in all the right places and his black cock fits in all my tight spaces, and when he takes me for a walk, I'm always on his side! He is the kind of man that frightens me yet makes me feel safe and alive, all at the same time.

He walks me from room to room in my own home, on my knees. Its's a view of my home I've never seen before, making me feel like this is a dream. I stay close to his muscular thighs, like a pedigree bitch who just won best in Breed!

Knowing his black meat, is the first-place prize. I can't wait for the feast to begin my holes will be well fed tonight.

Whenever he stops to inhale his joint, or to take a picture of me on his phone, I must sit. Like a good bitch with my chin held high and my eyes on Hyde. He likes what he sees when he looks at me on my knees. I can tell because his look becomes a smile. He reaches down to squeeze my breast and pulls at my tits as he licks his full brown lips. Then he snaps his finger and points at his dick, to keep his pre-cum from dripping to the floor. I lick the slit at the top of his dick, as he calls me a dirty whore.

Then he puts the head of his cock into my mouth, so I can suck his cock head clean, but what he really likes to do, is fuck my throat. Holding my head still, with his big black hands and fucking my throat until I begin to gag, and he doesn't stop or let me go, not until I choke.

This only last for 10 to 15 seconds no more, only then dose he withdraws his black meat from my throat, covered in my saliva dripping from his dick, and my chin onto my tits below. I can feel my cunt juice, running down my leg, and onto the floor, he calls me a good little cock sucking whore.

Hyde never lets me suck his cock, for a long period of time, even though I often wish he would. I am only aloud to lick, his balls and his ass, and the head of his dick. You see the longer he is here, and he does not cum, the meaner and nastier Hyde becomes. He can go for days without draining his dick and that's when his demands become really sick! He knows I will try every trick in the book to get his seed between my lips. If I try to put it in my mouth, he pulls my hair, and tells me no! and if I do it again, I'm told to go get his belt!

Hyde likes to fuck me where he thinks we may be seen. On the Dining room table in front of the large window. With the lights from the Chandelier turned up bright like sunshine on our skin. He fills my cunt with his thick meat, fucking me hard with his black cock going in and out, over and over again.

He loves to fuck me where we eat and from the chair which is my lovers' seat. When he is through, using me, I'm back on my knees, the next stop is my kitchen as he opens the door with his foot.

By my hair he pulls me from my knees, standing with my legs spread wide a part. I am forced to bend onto the kitchen counter. I can feel the cool marble pressing against my breast, in an attempt to cool my hot body down, it has no effect!

Hyde begins to turn my white ass pink, as he puts his hands to my skin, slapping my ass again and again. When he was ready to make my pink ass red, he used his belt instead.

He beats me, not because he is mad, or I have done anything bad, or for something I've said or did not say. He beats because he is a man, and he can! Being cruel by turning my white flesh red makes his cock do more than drip, but drool!

Long strands of pure lust hang front the slit at the top of his dick, and sway in the air. As one falls to the floor, there will be many more, another one grows with every welt from his belt.

By grabbing my hair at the top of my head he lifts me to my toes. Then he hits me with his leather belt on my back on my ass and my legs, while calling me names, and telling me for this beating I am to blame. Because all good white girls lock their doors and never play in the nude. This is a lesson I must learn, and the belt will teach it to you, I am only here to help. When I am through helping you, what must you say? I must say thank you!

When Hyde has to piss, he never leaves me alone, and he always makes sure, at no time do I have my phone. He walks me out to the back yard by the leash around my neck, on my knees, in the nude, and he tells me to sit. He takes my hand and makes me hold his limping dick, now half erect. Sitting on my knees, I know I must have a real good grip on this thick black dick, as his piss begins to flow, like a human hose!

This may sound odd, but I can feel the power in his cock. It is much heavier, than any toy I own, and his dick is warm and very firm. Is this why black men shoot so much sperm? As I hold his cock, I look up, he is looking at the pool, he says it's a warm night, and the full moon is shining bright. When I'm done, will go swimming in the pool. When the last drops of piss falls from his slit, I'm finished he tells me and to shake his dick, and to lick the tip.

Before Hyde takes me into the pool, he grabs a stool from the outdoor bar, as we walk from the yard to the pool. I can feel the cool grass under my knees, as he leads me through the yard. Before he takes me into the pool, he puts down the stool. He sits me on his lap chest to chest, my toes are touching the grass.

He pinches my nipples then chews on my breast and bites and sucks on my neck.

He never kisses my lips; he'd rather slap me across my face and spit in my mouth and pull my hair. Then he whispered in my ear, who trained you to be a dirty little whore? I said Hyde. Then his hot wet tongue begins to fuck my ear, and I hear Pee, Pee, you white bitch Pee!

He makes me pee all over his dick and balls as he grinds into my flesh. Then he calls me a filthy cunt, before putting two hands around my neck. Lifting me high above his head and throwing me into the pool, like a bully after school!

Hyde is a great swimmer; he swam up and down the length of the pool like a shark in the dark. Before I knew it, he was under me, taking me into his arms black and strong.

With the strength of a bull, he carries me out of the pool. I feel his lips touching my ear, telling me all the cruel and disgusting things this black dog was about to do, it took my breath away!

THE END

BY Issac Black

If you would like to know what happens to Ivory, after Hyde has taken her out of the pool. Look for Ivory it's a beautiful shade of Pink, will be out soon!