All Comments on 'Ivy League at Any Cost Pt. 09'

by EroticCupcake

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle10 months ago

You do know they would be in jail for prostitution, right? Cops love sting operations involving hookers because they’re easy and let’s them get their name in the paper.

And do you know the problem with blackmail? It only works if you don’t use it.

Let her produce the tapes, do it. Because Hilk Hogan sued Gawker into bankruptcy for showing a sex tape HE MADE! He made it, they showed it and he was able to live comfortably on their money while they are gone.

So why would she care what leverage Liz had?!? All it takes is one visit to the police station, one trip to a lawyer, and the Sorority, the sisterhood, the Fraternity’s, the University even, would be paying so much money that Liz would be lucky to live under a bridge 1000 ft away from schools or other public place for the rest of her life.

EroticCupcakeEroticCupcake10 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the comment. Very likely no direct evidence exists, which is why th video is circumstantial. Vicki 100% believes she was set up, but it is not so clear. Did Liz have no direct sex video because she's too careful (to your point about risk) or because this is opportunistic and not a setup. I'll try to pay some of this setup off later. Also I get this story is not for everyone, I'm just trying to force myself to write.

PappasleazePappasleaze10 months ago

good chapter. I like how she tried to get free but found in her mind that she couldn't. I like how she told mckayla but left out parts of the story. I still would like to see That Vicki forced to service Janette. thank you for sharing it.

BTW don't worry about what whackdoodle says, he has a tendency to try and bring in real life into fiction.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good stuff. Keep it up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEroticCupcake@EroticCupcake
https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6387791&page=submissions I've tried to write off and on for years but have always struggled. Literotica has been good to me so far. Thanks for the support. I'm generally interested in BDSM, humiliation, and dub-con, tryin...