All Comments on 'Ivy League at Any Cost Pt. 10'

by EroticCupcake

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
lizzi6692lizzi66928 months ago

Wish the first it had been more obvious from the beginning how dark this story was gonna get. Probably should have peaced out after the casual racism and fat comments, but decided to give it a chance in the hopes Vicki might eventually get some revenge but it doesn’t look like that’s happening.

EroticCupcakeEroticCupcake8 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback. Your critique is fair. I wanted plot and a slow build, but I should have telegraphed how dark it would get early on. Things to learn for next time.

I'm going to finish (hopefully not to too many more chapters) as planned. I'm excited to pay some of this off.

The fat phobia and racism isn't casual. She's not fat and Asian American is neither good or bad, just trying to capture her insecurities, and how cruel people would prey on them.

EroticCupcakeEroticCupcake8 months agoAuthor

I'm going to publish the next three or four chapters together. If you've made it this far, it gets worse before it gets better, but I'm writing the final chapters now and it's fun to write about people looking out for each other and finding their own peace. Vicki will be alright.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Go for it, let the story dictate its direction x

SplitPeachSplitPeach7 months ago

Absolute masterwork. Yes it's dark, especially this chapter... Yes it's painful to feel what Vicki is going through, but it is also honest, and that in itself is sexy even if the 'sex' itself is not always so. There are plenty stories about consequence free sex of all flavors, let this occupy the rare space and let it show it's teeth. Your ability to weave complex relationships without overwhelming this story is breathtaking, and gives so much life to Vicki's inner condition, good and bad. I certainly DID NOT see this story cumming based on the title lmfao... So I can see why ppl could get in too deep in a story that takes very dark, painful turns yet delivers so much eroticism at the same time. Perhaps a few words of warnjng at the beginning of ch 1?

EroticCupcakeEroticCupcake7 months agoAuthor

Thanks @SplitPeach this made my day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEroticCupcake@EroticCupcake
https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6387791&page=submissions I've tried to write off and on for years but have always struggled. Literotica has been good to me so far. Thanks for the support. I'm generally interested in BDSM, humiliation, and dub-con, tryin...