Ivy League at Any Cost Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're the best," the groom said.

"Yup," the best man said.

Anger and contempt spread through Vicki's body. Something about the appreciation, the gratefulness that one man showed the other made her skin crawl. Her violation was no different than tickets to a sporting event.

Vicki's ass was on the end of the table. The groom started walking toward the end of the table. Hungry.

"Just a minute," Liz said. "You have to wait for her to beg. Vicki, tell the truth. Do you want this stud to fuck your ass?"

Vicki turned away. Of course not, but she didn't want to give them the satisfaction. She also didn't want to "spoil the mood." She was bought and paid for, a willing participant.

"Wait for her to beg. It won't take long. I promise," Liz said. She changed, turning more to the audience, playing to the crowd.

"You gentlemen ever hear of figging?" Liz waited for an answer. Vicki had never heard the word before. Apparently neither had the rest of the group.

"Figging is the practice of putting ginger in an asshole," Liz said. Vicki felt something soft and wet stroking around her asshole. Almost immediately, anywhere it touched started to burn. "In ancient Rome, they used it to punish slaves, and Vicki here, has been very naughty slave. Isn't that right Vicki?"

Oh fuck, her inner monologue started. This was it. Her punishment.

"Anyway, I figure what is sushi without a little ginger? I hear it is very... refreshing. Don't worry about Vicki. She might complain, cry, even scream, but just remember two things. One, she is my slave. Isn't that right Vicki?"

"Yes," she said.

"And two. Even worse. No matter how much she tries to lie, she likes it. But you don't have to trust me. You can feel it yourself."

Liz made a show of popping the ginger in her mouth, grimacing at the intensity. "You're not going to like this," she whispered into Vicki's ear. Without further ceremony, she leveraged the ginger into Vicki's asshole. It had just the bare minimum of lubricant on it and didn't slide in easily.

It wasn't as big as the buttplug, but the size was still unpleasant. Vicki would never get used to having her asshole held open like this. Almost immediately came the burning. It started building and didn't stop. She clenched her legs, her ass, breathed deep, tried to fight it but couldn't. "Oh god," she moaned, and it kept building.

Vicki didn't want to scream, didn't want to give Liz the satisfaction. Some part of her knew that if she started, she might not stop. She bit her lip but couldn't stifle a pained moan. Seconds felt like minutes as the pain built. Vicki writhed on the table, wrists bound. The superficial leash now was a prison. Vicki strained, instinctively reaching for the ginger.

"Why don't you test her out?" Liz asked.

Vicki felt the fingers along her pussy before she noticed any movement. Her whole world was the fire in her ass. The fingers dipped inside her, sliding in easy. Too easy.

She didn't have time to feel shame.

"How is she?" Liz asked.

"Wet," the male voice said. The Best Man.

"Wet," Liz repeated. "You're doing her a favor. She wants your cock. Why don't you give it to her."

"Please," Vicki found herself saying. She cut the rest off. Vicki wanted to beg, plead for the ginger to stop.

Then the cock was pushing inside of her pussy. She didn't get a chance to see it, but it felt big, opening her up, plunging deep. It didn't overwhelm the pain from the ginger, but complimented it, a different kind of pain.

His hands stroked her inner thigh as he started fucking her for real, working a steady rhythm. Vicki looked down to see him between her legs. Smiling.

She felt pressure and pain. After each stroke, as he pulled out, the ginger in her ass would overwhelm all of her senses. She would lose track of her violator, lost in the agony of the ginger, only to have the cock slam back into her, bottoming out, snapping her back to reality.

She was on a table in front of a group of men, getting her brains fucked out, wanting it all to be over, the burning in her ass dancing with the pleasure building in her pussy.

Vicki caught herself moaning. Pleasure or pain. Both.

"She is so fucking tight," he said, hips bucking in to her. The ginger kept building. The agony crowded everything else out, and even when Vicki thought she couldn't take any more, even then it continued to grow.

"So, unfortunately," Liz started, "Just the two of them are cleared to fuck her. But keeping in theme, if the rest of you strapping young men want to whip it out, feel free to come on Vicki here. I won't tell if you won't. You know these Asians, they love being covered in cum."

And something miraculous happened, the burning started to subside, leaving space for the rest of her body to feel. Vicki's world became the cock grinding in her, pushing and opening, bruising her insides. It hurt in the good way. The way she wanted. The binding of her wrists only made her want it more.

She didn't want to be here, surrounded by these arrogant fucks, but her body responded to something. The way she was laid out and tied up. Naked. Helpless. Her body used. Punished. Oh god did she like being punished? She hated the pain, but something in her responded to the idea of it.

Fuck me, she thought, tired of herself, but needing more, pleasure building.

The first rope of semen splattered across her face, into her dark hair. She was so caught up getting fucked, straining against her bonds, that she barely registered the men jacking off above her. Cocks all around. Vacant eyes staring down on her. It was all so much.

Another jet of semen came at her, and Vicki clamped shut her eyes just in time, feeling the warm jism around her eyes, nose, and forehead. What felt like a penis wiped across her cheek. It was degrading and disgusting. The pleasure built.

Now in the dark, eyes lacquered shut with cum, she heard the Best Man groaning below her. His hips extended, pelvis grinding into her body. His cock buried deep. Vicki couldn't feel it exactly, but she knew he was coming. His cock was spasming inside of her, filling her with wave after wave of semen.

Vicki was riding it, not quite on her own orgasm but close. Sticky semen was in her hair, around her eyes and cheeks. Another load shot on her face. Warm and wet. How many was that? She lost track.

Best Man pulled away from her. Cool air on her pussy as he slid out of her. She was already sore, but Vicki needed to come. What was the point of all of this humiliation and pain if they kept that from her? They owed her.

Vicki couldn't open her eyes, was afraid to even open her mouth. She couldn't beg for more cock. It was almost a blessing.

She felt Liz's smooth hands on her thighs again. In an instant, the ginger was pulled out of her, the shock of it left her breathless.

Vicki felt so empty, beaten up and used, but also unsatisfied. She couldn't lie to herself. Vicki wanted more. She would endure. When you're already tied down, covered and filled with cum, what was one more cock?

"So here's the thing Vicki. The ginger only lasts so long before it loses its power. I saw you writhing around, but not in the way I want. You can't see it, but the chef was nice enough to peel me another piece."

The heat in her pussy was draining by the second. She needed Liz to stop talking.

"So tell everyone the truth. This next part is up to you. Either I put this next piece in your ass and the rest of the boys finish on your body, or the Groom to Be gets to fuck your ass," Liz said.

"Don't worry she's clean," she said to the Groom. "You can fill her ass full of cum. But only if she asks. What do you say Vicki. Do you want him to fuck you in the ass?"

Vicki wanted to be fucked for real, to be impaled, to come with a partner, around someone, she didn't care who. P in V. God she just needed it. But her needs didn't matter anymore, and every second that passed allowed her brain to reconnect, to see past the fire in her body and see the world for what it was.

The choice between an ass fucking and more ginger was no choice at all. In the months of humiliation and pain she had endured, the ginger was the worst of it.

"Not the ginger," Vicki said. She felt sticky cum part around her lips as she talked. She was thankful none got in her mouth.

"That's not what you need to say," Liz said.

Vicki knew it, knew what came next, her role to play. Even so, it took a moment to gather the words.

"Please," Vicki said. "Please fuck my ass."

It crushed her to say it, but she wouldn't do the ginger again. Couldn't.

"You ever fuck a woman in the ass?" Liz asked.

"No...no," he said.

"Go slow. Make it last," Liz said.

"Am I the best or what?" the best man said.

That was the moment when Vicki lost it. The intention behind the words was so pure. Vicki was just a body, a thing on a checklist. Fuck a girl in the ass. Check. What a friend. Jerk off on an Asian girl's face. Double check. Her pain was his esteem.

Vicki could not have hated the world any more than she did at that moment. Only when her jaw started to hurt did she realize she was grinding her teeth.

Then, the cock was pressing against her asshole. Was it big? It was impossible to tell. Every cock was too big for her.

"Don't open your eyes Vicki," Liz said. She could hear the glee in that voice. "You don't know when you'll get another shot."

So Vicki laid out on the table with her eyes closed. Naked and covered in cum. Not moving, not speaking, just breathing. Breathing as his cocked pushed against her ass. At least it was lubed up. At least it wasn't ginger.

He went slow, creeping his hard cock against her asshole, pressure building until she gave way, opening to him. He slid in, inch by inch, rocking back and forth. With her eyes plastered shut, she had no way of knowing how deep he was in or how much was left, but it was too much. Always too much.

And then it started in earnest. In. Out. Slow.

No matter how much her mind protested, it seemed like any stranger could fuck her pussy and her body would respond. Maybe her body liked it even more when it was rough. But her ass was a big nothing. She didn't love it. Didn't even like it. Uncomfortable. Something to be endured.

It gave here time to feel her body again, consider her life, her slavery to Liz. That may have been the worst part.

At some point the pressure around her wrists let up, probably so that member could jerk off on her.

The cock was large, uncomfortable. Each stroke built more resentment. The revulsion she felt building was almost welcome, her body finally listening to her mind. She was not OK with this. She wasn't a whore who would beg for cock just to chase an orgasm. Small victory, she thought sarcastically.

Something in her body connected, a memory. Hazy. The blackout night, lying face down on a bed. A muscular body holding her down. Strong hands spreading her legs, the pain as he entered her ass, too fast. Her screaming, being mad at the violation, but also something else. Some part of her remembered want. Not in a physical kind of way, just an abstract desire for Steve, so strong she's settle for his cock in her ass. Like his semen was a prize.

Her wandering thoughts were interrupted by another jet of jism landing on her chin and neck, and the gross feeling as it ran down her neck and pooled against her skin on the table shook her back to the disgusting nature of her situation.

The cock in her ass was steady. The pressure was mostly constant, not so different than a butt plug, only registering as sex when the depths of his cock pressed against the the deepest parts of her body. It would end. All things would end.

She waited it out, getting fucked on a table. The hardwood pressing uncomfortably through her body. Semen would occasionally collect and run down her face or neck, like raindrops on a windshield.

Then the Groom was twitching, coming deep in her ass, but the slick feeling of lube overpowered any other sensations. Vicki abstractly thought how she'd be shitting out this strangers cum tomorrow, and if he thought about her at all, it would be as a trophy.

And then he was gone, sliding his soft cock out of her, leaving her feeling hollow and wrong. The soreness throughout her body started to blossom, as her body was given more space to feel.

"Don't move," Liz said.

Another shot on her belly. Warm and wet. Was that the last one? It didn't matter. She dangled her legs and arms off the table, her thighs spread, oozing cum. Face plastered.

Time passed.

"Thank you everyone for a fine evening," the Chef said. "Do let your friends know about our services, but of course discretion is critical."

The crowd thinned quickly. The boys barely touched her. Now that their lust was sated, they saw her for what she was, a cum covered whore. Violated. Disgusting.

She floated on the wave of sensation and shame. Wondered if they regretted dipping raw fish into her pussy. Her inner voice laughed at that idea, that maybe tomorrow they'd be questioning whether that had been the best of ideas.

Then Liz was wiping cum off from around Vicki's eyes, and she could open them up for the first time. The room hadn't changed, but everything was different.

"Almost time to go," Liz said. She extended a slender hand to Vicki. She took it.

Liz peeled her off the table, pulling Vicki on to unsteady legs. Her body felt different, shaky. Not exactly the same as if her limbs had fallen asleep, but somewhat similar. Nothing felt connected.

The room was mostly empty, except Liz, Chef, and Best Man.

"One for the road?" Best Man asked. Vicki saw his face up close. Beard stubble. Greasy hair pulled back into a ponytail. Handsome in a douchey kind of way. If she saw him on the street, would she have tried to flirt?

"Of course," Liz said.

Some part of Vicki knew what that meant, but that part was far away and disconnected.

"Turn around Vicki," Liz said.

She followed orders, turning back toward the table on unstable legs, not thinking ahead, only in the now.

Strong hands grabbed her around the back of the neck, bending her over, pushing her elbows down to the table. She was so tired. Vicki leaned on her arms, head bent over, hair draping over her face. The cum from strangers was still splattered on her cheeks, neck, and belly. Shifting her face around caused new streams of semen to crawl across her skin.

The Best Man entered her from behind, wide cock into tired pussy, lubricated by his own cum. Vicki said nothing, felt nothing. He grabbed the leash from her collar, pulling her neck back, arching her back, plunging his cock into her again and again.

She found herself groaning after each thrust, lacking the force of will to bite her tongue, to hide herself. Her body betrayed her, always betrayed her. The guy's cock hit her just right, even through the exhaustion in her body and the soreness in her pussy. It was irresistible. Vicki liked being fucked, liked the torment, rode it. She hated it but couldn't hide.

Each stroke built, until Vicki was shaking, that shameful pleasure building deep inside of her again. When his hips crashed into her ass, her body responded, pushing back. As he loosened his hands on the leash, Vicki's face fell back on to the table.

The wave of pleasure kept building inside of her. She was so close again. For a moment, Vicki saw that tide as a real thing, a real wave she could catch and ride, beyond this moment, beyond her own ruined body, she could catch it and ride forever. She could be free.

But she wasn't free, and she came back to herself, still moaning despite any voluntary intention, unable to catch her breath. The sensation was overwhelming, but no longer in a good way. Her body had had enough. That orgasm on the horizon was drawing away. She needed to stop, the cock digging in her insides was too much.

Everything was over stimulated, and as the promise of an orgasm receded it was replaced by cold reality. Soy sauce and cum pooled around her cheeks. These boys had used her, eaten sushi off her body, poured soy sauce across her, dipped raw fish into her most sensitive areas. No part of her was sacred. Fucked in public. Violated for sport. Her ass was full of cum. The cock inside her wasn't stopping.

She wanted to run, to throw up, scream. But she did nothing. She held her ass up, as he came inside of her, letting him fill her insides all over again.

Vicki felt him pull out of her, registering a hard slap on her naked ass as she fell limp on to the table.

"You should be paying me," he said.

--

Sometime later, Liz took her back to the kitchen, still naked, but the collar had been removed. When? Vicki didn't know. The pace was slower without an audience. Strangely intimate, Liz's heels clicking on tile hard tile while Vicki padded behind her.

Liz hosed her off one more time. "There's no way you're getting in the car like that," Vicki could hear the disgust in Liz's voice. Vicki didn't blame her. The water wasn't so cold this time, and in any case her capacity to care was long gone.

Afterward, Liz dried her off. She sat Vicki on a chair and helped put clothes on piece by piece. Vicki couldn't do it by herself. It felt like the aftermath of car crash she had been in years before. Her body still worked, but everything was just so heavy.

The panties felt soft and protective. Her dress felt like a blanket.

Liz took her hand and lead her back to the car.

Vicki was beat. Physically and emotionally. The night air had grown cold. Vicki found herself inside the SUV, shivering from the cold, not quite able to dry off. The car ride back was long. She found herself clinging to Liz, half asleep, needing positive human contact just to survive.

Liz cupped a delicate hand around Vicki's cheek, and leaned down. Soft lips grazed Vicki's for an instant, then Liz was kissing her. It wasn't sexual. It was something else. Intimate. Liz leaned into it, like she was drinking Vicki in before pulling away.

"Don't make me punish you again. Got it?"

"Yes," Vicki said. "Master."

Liz wrapped her arms around Vicki and stroked her hair as they road off in to the night. Vicki spent most of the ride back asleep in Liz's lap. She would later find her way back to her room, to her bed, but the details of how and when were lost.