Ivy's City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right boys," Ivy cooed. "Plant your seed inside me. Good babies."

When both of the heroes were done, they each pulled out of Ivy, exhausted from the workout. Tim was panting, fatigued but still overcome with lust.

"Ivy, that...that was incredible," he said, trying to catch his breath.

Ivy turned to look at him, and wrapped an arm around his head, her eyes mesmerizing him.

"Of course it was, just one last thing. A kiss, to seal you to me forever." Tim made no resistance as Ivy brought her lips to his, and Barbara watched as Tim returned the kiss with enthusiasm, and saw his eyes turn the same green as Batman's. After a few moments, but to shortly for Tim's liking, Ivy pulled back, a a triumphant smile on her lips. She turned her head and looked at Barbara, a smug look on her face. Tim's demeanor had changed even more, his shoulders slumped as his entire will and mind were in Ivy's thrall.

Ivy walked over to Barbara, the Dynamic Duo's seed dripping from each of her holes. Barbara simply gave her a smoldering glare. Ivy ignored Barbara's look and laid her arm on Oracle's shoulder in a friendly manner.

"Now, did we enjoy the show?" Ivy asked, smiling at Barbara. "You've been such an annoying little cunt, I had just had to show you how meaningless all you're fighting and arguing has been. All of your friends are mine now, and the rest are going to die. I admit, I initially thought about letting you join me as well," Ivy's hand gently caressed Barbara's face, who only stared with rage. "But, as your drones and computers killed my babies, as you kept being an annoying voice in the ear of my subjects, I realized Mother Nature was stronger without you." The vines slowly receded from Barbara's mouth, but she said nothing. Ivy continued smiling, and gently blew a cloud of pink, sparkling pheromones into Barbara's face. Although Barbara still looked at Ivy with rage, it was clearly an aroused rage.

"God-goddam you, you fucking bitch," Barbara said, her breaths deepening as her face became flushed. "You can make me horny, but I'll never bow to you."

"Oh please, don't flatter yourself," Ivy retorted. "I can make you beg to lick the dirt from my feet if I wanted to. You really think those were my most powerful pheromones? I could give you the same kiss as I just gave your friend." The vines wrapped around Barbara slowly slipped away, releasing her upper body, but remaining wrapped around her legs to keep her upright and standing. She could only stand in a semi-hypnotized state. "But you're just not worth the trouble. But I will grace you with a a different kiss, and make sure you're never a thorn in my side again." Ivy began leaning in close, her lips pressed together for a kiss. Before she got close, Barbara summoned all her willpower and spat in her face.

"F-fuck off, cunt," Barbara said, her voice weak. Ivy stood for a moment, her friendly facade falling away for a moment, revealing a face of incensed rage. Wiping away the spittle dripping down her cheek, she drew a long breath and took a few steps back.

"Very well, have it your way," Ivy said indignantly. "I am rather impressed. I supposed I underestimated just how much you hate me. Usually when there is some level attraction, the pheromones work much better. Just look at your two friends here." An evil smile returned to Ivy's lips as she turned to face Batman and Robin. "They each thought about fucking me, even without the pheromones, so by the time my powers reach their effect, they're practically my drooling little puppies, ready to obey my every whim." She glanced back to sneer at Barbara "Here, let me show you. Little birdie, I want you to suck Batman's cock."

Tim got down on his knees as Batman began stroking himself off to get hard again. "As you wish, Ivy." Tim said obediently. Barbara's face turned to one of revulsion as Ivy began to laugh. "No, no, stop," Ivy said to them, trying to control her laughter. "But thank you for proving my point." Turning back to Barbara, still too dazed form the pheromones to move, Ivy placed a finger against her head, thinking. "But for you, I believe when we raise your arousal, you should become docile enough for that kiss. But, since you won't let me near you..." Her eyes turned to Tim, who was raising himself back on his feet. "You, she used to be your girlfriend, yes?" she asked him.

"Yes, Ivy, before you," Tim responded.

"Well, how about one last moment together before I send your former beloved off?"

Tim looked up at Barbara, and started stroking himself off. "If it's what you wish, Ivy. I can please her one last time if she'll let me."

Barbara had begun rubbing herself, her libido getting the best of her. Looking down at Tim's erect penis, she couldn't help but want to play with it again. Giving one last hateful stare to Ivy before her hands began rubbing her tits. "Y-yes Tim. I-want you to fuck my titties. I...I can't stand it anymore, fuck these tits!" she yelled as she tore her shirt and bra off. Tim walked over and squeezed her small, perky tits before the vines lowered Barbara enough for him to place his cock between them.

She pressed her breasts together, covering Tim's cock as much as her cup size would allow. He slowly thrusts his cock up and down between her breasts, and Barbara spit down her cleavage to lube the space up. She had always enjoyed titty fucking him, but now with the pheromones, it was on a whole new level. With every thrust, the sensation of Tim's cock on her chest, squeezed by her tits, was amazing, and she found herself leaning her head down to lick the tip of his cock as it emerged from the top of her breasts.

Ivy watched on in silence, quietly playing with herself as she watched, while Batman just stayed at the side, stroking himself off and watching Ivy masturbate, waiting for further instructions from his goddess, but clearly turned on from the entire spectacle.

As it continued, the world seemed to melt away from Barbara, until it only contained herself and Tim. He gave occasional grunts of pleasure, but she was making most of the noise.

"Oh, oh yes, Tim," Barbara moaned, forgetting for a moment where she was and what had happened over the past several days. "Fuck those tits baby," she said dreamily. Tim began thrusting faster, and with a loud groan, cum spurted onto Barbara's chest. He continued thrusting, however, spreading the cum around between Barbara's tits.

When he was finished, Ivy walked up beside him. "So, tell her honestly, little birdie. Did you enjoy that?" She asked him plainly.

"No, Ivy. Her body isn't nearly as perfect as yours," Tim said, a small layer of disgust tinged his tone. "I care nothing for her now," he continued, turning away as soon as he had recovered his breath after his orgasm.

Barbara, her heart broken and aroused simultaneously, could only look down. "Goddam you," she whispered softly.

"Well, how does that kiss sound now, hmmm?" Ivy asked, lifting Barbara's head by the chin to look up at her. "You've lost. You're men have abandoned you, no one is coming to help you..." Ivy began leaning her face down to Barbara's again, and this time Barbara didn't try to stop her. Resigning herself to Ivy's kiss, Barbara closed her eyes and waited for their lips to meet.

Right before they did, however, there was a rush of wind and a blur of red that ran into Ivy, knocking her several feet away. The sudden jolt last sent the vines holding Barbara slithering away, and she dropped to the ground. Ivy sat up with a look of shock and fury, a small dribble of green blood coming from a nostril.

"Wh-what?" Was all Ivy could say in furious confusion. With a cackling of electricity, the red blur stopped a few feet from Barbara, and surrounded by a dwindling cackling of ozone, the figure of the Flash appeared before them.

Looking around in wonder at the overgrown Batcave, and the figure of several nude men and women, the Flash could barely contain his own shock.

"Jesus, Bruce," the Flash said. "I knew you wanted to garden more, but this is a bit much..."

Barbara pushed herself up, and smiled when she saw Barry. "Well, looks like the message to the Justice League went through after all," she said smugly, looking at Ivy. "It seems I have a few friends left,"

Ivy stared for a moment, then her face contorted into pure rage as she let out a vengeful scream. The plant life around them went mad, as the vines and plants along the wall all shout out to try and grab the Flash, but they only fell where he wasn't. He was a blue again, running between and around the killer forest around him, to the point where even Barbara wasn't really sure exactly where he was.

Both Batman and Tim tried to jump in front him, but they were either too late or knocked aside. Barbara lifted her arms and screamed for help, and as the blur rushed past her she felt herself being lifted up, then felt the rush of air as the Flash carried her away at superhuman speed.

In what only felt like a few seconds, she felt him stop, and looked around to see that they were already miles away, at the other side of the outskirts of the city. Superman and Wonder Woman were battling a host of giant tree monsters as giant, thorn covered fines began sprouting from the ground, creating a wall to the city.

Barbara looked up the Flash, who was looking down to her with worry.

"Barbara," he asked in quiet disbelief as he looked back up to see the vines climbing higher. "What happened?"

Barbara only stared at the broken city of Gotham in the distance before the vines grew tall, a fire burning in her eyes. She spoke softly, almost to herself, and her tone made Barry's skin crawl.

"Gotham is gone," she said simply, her voice cold and emotionless. "We need to kill Poison Ivy and everyone with her."

Epilogue

The vines from the walls reached out and wrapped around Tim's limbs, before quick retracting, pulling him against the wall. Ivy stood before him, sneering and pacing along the floor.

"You worthless piece of spit! How dare you trick me! Looking for weapons indeed!" As she was yelling, a small think flower sprouted up in front of Tim, a bulb of long, thin petals growing from the stem, identical to what had attached itself to Nightwing.

"If I didn't need your seed to help grow my children, I'd have you ripped apart limb from limb!" Ivy continued to yell. As the petals wrapped around Tim's penis and began sucking, he became lost in a state of aroused bliss, the world growing dark around him

"And you!" Ivy screamed, turning in Batman's direction. "You told me you had thrown them off our trail for now, that they wouldn't be coming anytime soon!" Vines trapped Batman's wrists and ankles, and began slowly pulling in separate directions. "You were supposed to be my Green Knight, Protector of Mother Nature, but you're as useless as every man on this planet!"

Batman grunted with pain, but didn't resist the pulling vines. "I did, I sent them e message not to come until I called, but Oracle must have bypassed my security measures!" He pleaded, but the vines continued to pull. "We can still defeat them though!" He yelled, his voice full of pain. "I created emergency measures in case I had to fight them, they're on the computer!" He desperately screamed, and just before he felt his limbs being pulled off, the vines stopped.

"Hmmm," Ivy said thoughtfully, intrigued. "Perhaps you still may be of some use then. Show me." The vines slowly released Batman, and as he rubbed his wrists, he walked to the Batcomputer and brought up a file labeled Babel Protocols.

As ivy scanned it, a smile formed on her face. "Not bad," she said, deep in thought. "It could use a women's touch, but this can do,"

"Did I do well?" Batman asked meekly.

Ivy grinned, and leaned forward onto the desk of the Batcomputer, sticking her ass out to Batman. "Yes, you can have a reward," she said, her voice back to its comforting tone. As Batman eagerly began fucking her from behind, she continued scrolling through the plans, ideas forming in her mind.

"Oh, yes, yes," she said, both to herself and to Batman's action. "Don't wear yourself out, darling," she said to the grunting Batman. "You'll need your strength. We're going to war with the Justice League."