Ivy's first punishment

Story Info
Baby-girl gets her first punishment from Daddy Dom.
1.6k words
4.44
11.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LennyL
LennyL
1 Followers

"Hold Still!" he said as I felt his arm tighten around my waist, holding me firmly across his lap. He had my legs pinned beneath his and I couldn't move, even if I wanted to. My t-shirt fell forward as my head was just inches from the floor as he'd bent me over. My small breasts touched the porcelain and instantly hardened into large pebbles. I was getting goosebumps, not just from the chill, but the anticipation of my first punishment with my daddy dom.

I'd been a very bad girl, I'd sassed him, after I'd stayed out much later than I'd told him I'd be home. I was having fun with my friends, and I didn't want to come home early as I'd promised daddy. My daddy and I have a great relationship, he's much older than me, and I like it that way, so does he. He also likes that I look much younger than I am. I'm 21 and don't look much older than I did when I was 12.

Daddy is a big, powerful man, with greying temples and a middle-aged paunch, he towers over me at 6'3" compared to my 4'11". He loves that he can carry me into the bedroom, or I can crawl up into his lap for cuddles and cock. Daddy has the biggest cock I've ever seen, and I know after my punishment, he'll be so hard that he'll bury it deep in me.

Daddy said he hates to have to punish me, but bad baby girls need it too. I have no idea what it will be like, but he said once it's over I'll be a better girl for it. Daddy and I have only recently come into this relationship. I am an elementary school music teacher. I went to an all-girls college, I did date a bit, but the awkward fumbling's and selfish notions of the guys I dated turned me completely off. I knew I needed a mature man to satisfy my needs and cravings. Besides, Daddy is very rich and already he's spoiling me rotten. We just took the relationship a step further and I accepted his collar.

Daddy is rubbing my back, telling me that my punishment will start soon. He tells me he loves me, and that he hates to have to do it, but that I need to follow his direction because it will make me a better person. He loves my exotic looks, blue eyed Asian (my mother is Chinese) with pale skin I acquired from my father (who is Scandinavian).

Daddy reaches over and grabs the hairbrush and tells me it's time. He explained that first I would get 5 smacks from the brush, and then an enema. I've never had one, and the thought makes me weak in the knees. Daddy says, when I take half of the bag, I will get 5 more smacks before taking the rest. He says that we are going to be doing enemas much more frequently because he's ready to own my ass, so he says, and his baby girl needs to be clean.

I squeal as the first smack lands and the sting turns to immediate heat. By number 5 I'm squirming on his lap, and I can feel his cock beneath me, growing. I have tears in my eyes and my bottom lip is quivering and daddy says I look so beautiful with a glowing red bottom and a forlorn look on my heart shaped face.

Suddenly I feel something cold and wet as daddy spreads my plump bottom cheeks apart, and then I feel his long finger pushing into my anus. I tense a little and groan as daddy lubes me inside. I think he does it much longer than he needs to, and I'm beginning to like it, and now I'm getting wet. He pulls his finger out of me and replaces it with something long and cool, and I assume it's the hose that's attached to the bag. He pushes it slowly, deeper and deeper in my ass.

He stops to admire the red tube snaking out of me as he holds it firmly in place. I hear the click of metal and then a gush of hot soapy water that instantly gives me cramps and I writhe on daddy's lap. My moaning gets louder, and I begin to beg daddy to please stop I can't hold it, but that just makes daddy chuckle a little as he rubs the small of my back, telling me what a good girl I am for taking my punishment as he requested. What seems like forever is the click of the clamp. Daddy tells me I've made it halfway, and the smacks begin again, a little harder. By now I'm outright groaning with the water in my bum, squeezing hard to hold it in, and I hear the click of the clamp again, and feel that now familiar gush.

As the water slowly fills me, I feel daddy's fingers spreading my puffy pussy lips, he says softly in a soothing voice "My little girl is very wet, is she enjoying her punishment?" and I replay in a rather whiny voice "No daddy, please no more" as I wiggle against his hard on. I feel him slip two fingers roughly into my wet pussy and begin to fuck me hard and fast with them. I feel like I'm literally going to explode, one, from the enema, and two, I'm going to orgasm soon, I feel it coming.

Daddy fingers me until I orgasm and tells me what a good girl I am, and I hear the gurgle of the last of the soap draining into me. Daddy tells me I must stand in the corner holding my shirt up, until he tells me I can release. I run to the corner and stand there like a good girl, and I can hear daddy running water again. He's refilling the bag! I can't take it anymore and my legs tremble.

Daddy gives me the ok, and I run to the toilet, expelling before I can even sit down. I look at daddy as he pours some oil and salt into the bag and puts clear water into it. Daddy tells me it's to rinse the soap out of me, that it's important and it won't be as much this time. I look at him with my tear-stained face, totally humiliated that he's watching me shit.

After daddy hangs the bag back up he stands in front of me and pulls his boxers down just below his balls, exposing his huge hard on, and tells me to suck. Daddy loves how my mouth stretches around his girth and he fucks my mouth thoroughly until he finally cums. So much seed makes me gag a little and more water shoots out of me. I tell daddy I think I'm done.

He takes a washcloth and gently wipes me before sitting back down and taking me across his lap again. This time it's very little liquid he puts in me, however, he places a fairly large butt plug in me, and it hurts a little going in. he takes my hand and leads me to the shower, he loves to wash my hair and body.

Daddy also insists on shaving me, he loves it when my pussy is smooth and slick. He sits me down on the shower bench and places my heels up on the edge, making my legs drop open, and the plug push deeper into me. Daddy gently soaps my pussy before he shaves me, getting every hair. Once daddy rinses off the soap, he kisses me there, then teases with his tongue and fingers until I squirt a stream of cum.

Daddy is hard again by this time, and he pushes his fat cock in me, balls deep, grinding and panting. This time is different though, he stops while he is still hard. He repositions me so I'm kneeling, with my belly and chest on the bench. I feel him pull slowly on the plug, holding it at the fattest point, stretching me, and I suddenly know, he's going to fuck me up the ass.

Some of the oily water spurted out and I can hear daddy murmur that it's time, he's going to take my cherry. Daddy takes some of the bath oil and coats his cock, then before my anus closes, he pushes in the swollen head. I'm gripping the bars of the bench tightly as daddy tells me to bear down to expel the water and when I do, I feel his cock slip in further. Daddy is moaning in pleasure as he pushes deeper, reaching around to tug my nipples firmly.

He's very careful to go slow, giving me a chance to get used to the feel of him inside me like that before he begins fucking me. Once he's all the way in he grinds in small circles, and I feel his balls against my pussy. He fucks me faster and waters squeaks out around his cock, and I'm grunting like a pig and find myself backing up to him letting him know I want him there, I look back at him and lick my lips and that drives him wild, he's banging me so hard and deep and it feels amazing and his hand slips down to toy with the tiny jewel that hands from my clit, sending shimmers of passion through me.

It doesn't take long, and daddy has a huge orgasm, pulling out to shoot on my back and ass cheeks. He grabs the shower hose and sprays me down. I'm so spent I just lay my head on the bench, panting. Daddy picks me up and carries me to bed, tucking me in and kissing me softly. It's time for my nap. Daddy whispers softly "I love you Ivy, it was for your own good" I reply "I love you too daddy, and thank you" as I fall fast asleep.

LennyL
LennyL
1 Followers