IYA Ch. 04: IYA Jolts Troy

Story Info
IYA haunts Troy before trying out HER new toy on him.
1.3k words
4.5
2.4k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neallowe
neallowe
14 Followers

Troy staggers back home. His mind is in turmoil. He's just been deflowered by the GODDESS IYA. What an amazing half an hour. It's a time he knows he'll never forget; a mind-blowing fuck with a magnificent beauty. Well it was not exactly "with" HER, it was more like "for" HER. SHE quite obviously had the sole intention of taking his innocence. The pleasure was to be all HERS and he realizes that he was sort of used. Then he flashes on his tingling nuts and spent cock and smiles broadly. How many other guys his age have been ravaged by an international playgirl.

Entering his house he trudges up the stairs, tosses his clothes in the hamper and steps into the shower. The warm water begins to relax him and he closes his eyes. The vision of HER wanders vividly through his memory while his penis starts hardening. He begins stroking it. Within moments he's fully erect and yearning for the GODDESS IYA again. "Oh, Gawd is SHE perfect," he moans feeling his groin ignite.

HER body dances in his darkness: huge, succulent tits swaying across his face, soft hands expertly manipulating his stiffness to enormous proportions, hips undulating sensuously to bring him to the threshold of release, and finally a pussy so wet and tight and pulsing. SHE quite easily and quickly emptied his pent-up reservoir. "Ah, ahh, IYA," Troy whines spraying his seed onto the glass walls of the shower enclosure. He is HERS and there is no doubt.

Panting from the exertion he stands still letting the spraying water soothe him. His thoughts stray back to HER. "I'm being toyed with," he tells himself, knowing its the truth. "I was merely a brief diversion from HER sexcapade with what's his name, J, Ji, Jimmie." "I bet SHE really devoured him after I was the appetizer."

He tries to get the sense of HER using him out of his mind as he scrubs his body clean. Yet the incredible pleasure SHE gave him certainly topped the realization of being, in a way, assaulted. Troy rinses and turns to shut off the water. But his member has other ideas. He wants HER again so fucking badly. It doesn't matter what SHE did to, or with him. He is helpless to resist HER.

Furiously he jerks himself till he explodes once more. His knees are wobbly as he eventually exits the shower. "SHE is ruining me..." he confesses to himself as he towels dry, "...but I am absolutely loving it!"

***

The week goes on. Time crawls by like a lazy turtle. Troy does family things and school things and things with a few friends, but his brain is hopelessly consumed by HER. Monday comes, classes pass by and he drives home in the late afternoon. Rounding the corner and onto his street he sees someone standing at the curb in front of his house. Its Jimmie. "What the..." he thinks slowing to a stop next to the big, buff guy.

"Mr Troy, " he says in a deep baritone, "MS IYA wishes you to have this." The guy extends his arms, presenting a package. Its a vibrant red like the envelope from last week. He grasps it and mumbles, "Thanks," as Jimmie bows and walks away. Looking back through his rear view mirror he sees the stud slip around the gate and vanish into IYA's estate.

His pulse is racing as he parks. Swallowing his excitement he opens the box. Within the layers of gold tissue paper he finds a thong. A white latex thong which he lifts up to read the lettering on the pouch - 'Property of IYA' - it announces in neon pink. He quivers slightly running the slick rubber through his fingers. Then he spies a note card lying in the box. Picking it up he reads,

My precious pet,

Are you mine?

I know you are!

Show ME by wearing this.

Call ME as soon as you have it on,

GODDESS IYA

Troy sits in his car, apprehensive and aroused, for several minutes. He struggles with the idea of 'belonging' to HER, yet he's growing hard swiftly at the thought. Rushing upstairs to his room he frantically shucks his pants and boxers. The skimpy garment has a stout, sculpted pocket for his equipment and elastic straps to secure it. He can't possibly fit all he's got into it unless he's flaccid. What to do? What to do?

Just a few minutes later, he gushes a load into the toilet but he stays semi-rigid. He works himself up and hastily unloads again. He runs ice cold water on his dwindling stuff until he can squeeze into the thong. Looking into the mirror he sees first a ridiculous sight and then he sheepishly grins thinking of the male strippers in some silly beach movie. He poses proudly.

Grabbing his phone he dials IYA. It rings several times before he hears HER purr,

"Hell-low Dar-ling." He doesn't know what to say as HER seductive velvety voice stirs his loins.

"I trust it fits MY big boy."

"Ya, yes, Ga, GODDESS."

"Umm, you need to do something for me," IYA responds low and sultry, "Reach inside the cup and find a tiny button. Its hidden within the lower section of rubber at the base of that gorgeous cock of yours."

Troy puts his phone on speaker laying it down to fish around in the garment until he finds the slight protrusion.

"I think I..."

"Push it," SHE interrupts abruptly and he instantly does. A sudden silence ensues. Troy is bewildered, yet enthralled by this mysterious female. He carefully pushes his junk back into the thong as best he can and waits like HER polite plaything anticipating a further order.

"Yesszz," IYA exclaims at length, "I have the connection and..." Troy startles as a soundless vibration of his genitals begins, quickly building to a spectacular sensual massaging motion.

"Oh, Wow," he pants, grabbing himself.

"Like that, hunnie?" IYA inquires mischievously, "How about this?"

The next sensation is intense, extremely intense as if his entire groin is being electrified. It's fabulously stimulating and equally painful. He moans pathetically for an extended period. Staggering to his bed, he flops down and writhes in euphoric misery.

From afar IYA slowly brings him back to earth and chuckles, "I want to see that, bay-bee!" Troy gasps for breath gripping his aching ball sac; then realizes he's fully erect and jutting out the side of the thong. "Did you cum yet?"

"no, No," he groans.

"Babe, I want a dic-pic of MY new cock," SHE purrs, "NOW!"

The connection is ended and Troy is suddenly feeling devastated by the bizarre cruelty of what SHE just put him through. Nonetheless he snaps a selfie of his raging member and sends it. His mind begins to contemplate taking this contraption off when his phone rings.

Its HER, of course

"pleazz, MS IYA." he begs holding the cell with one hand, rubbing his boner with the other.

SHE chuckles low and wickedly, "Want more?"

"No, I, I mean, well yes, but..." he flails his hands around as another burst shocks his organs.

Then an audible vibration starts at his rectum and quickly builds, advancing into his scrotum to the base of his pulsing prick.

"Cum for ME," he hears the voice snarl from the discarded phone. Within seconds he does just that, splattering the bedspread and his taut abs with yet more seed. Mindlessly he massages the thong's slick material firmly into his gushing dick. He's trying to prolong the ecstasy, ignoring the harsh stinging that accompanies it.

After at least a minute or more he can finally speak, "Oh, IYA, ohhh." Suddenly the erotic suffering subsides and he slumps down off the bed and onto the floor.

Picking up the phone again he hears, "UHH, I...LIKE...IT. Troy, MY sweet, are you done?"

"Yes, Goddess," he manages.

"A fun time from your favorite neighbor. Thank ME, boy."

He mumbles something irrational which causes HER to laugh and continue, "You will wear MY present when you visit ME this week. We'll play more games with it, Ummm?"

"Yes, Goddess."

"Till then, MY slave-boy."

neallowe
neallowe
14 Followers