Iza the Sex Surrogate Pt. 01

Story Info
Daniel has his first session with Ms. Lee, a sex surrogate.
3.2k words
4.36
11.2k
10
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eutronic
Eutronic
11 Followers

He made his way into her office, a cozy and comfortably appointed room that seemed scented, either by her perfume or some kind of aromatic candle. Sweet, floral, subtle. She looked up from behind her deck as he entered, a fresh gleam across her white teeth as her warm red lips pulled back in a smile. It sparked in him the same. Both smiling, they extended their hands for a gentle shake. Her skin was soft and cool, her manner light and graceful.

She came out from behind her desk to sit on a large, burgundy plush chair, and welcomed him to the matching loveseat across from it. A small whicker coffee table sat between with a glass surface adorned with a small placement of dried flowers. Chamomile, he thought. They each sat, settling into comfortable positions facing each other, making light and effective small-talk.

"Do you have any experience with sex surrogacy?" she asked, in her mild Brazilian accent. As the words rolled off her tongue, his groin stirred. He could barely believe this was real.

"No, just something I researched and thought it would complement my current therapy regiment." His mouth was on autopilot while his whole being sought to feign composure.

"That's fine, I will be happy to explain everything and answer any questions you have." With compassionate poise, she began collecting a series of forms, inviting him to review and sign them. Her manner was so reassuring. Thankfully, in his distracted state, there was nothing that demanded much thought or consideration. He signed readily.

"A few things we should go over first."

She explained that she would seek an understanding of his goals for their sessions. This was crucial for success. She explained that as part of her practice, all encounters are recorded on video, and that only she and he would have access to the videos. Her clients, she explained, found great value in reviewing the videos long after their therapy sessions concluded, as they often represented a good foundation for getting back on track in case issues recurred later in life. She explained she has experience with multiple partners, that she was kink friendly, and her job was to navigate the therapeutic journey in whatever direction it took, provided it was safe. He hung on her every word, listening intently as warmth spread among his extremities.

"Do we have our encounters here?" He asked, somewhat stammering.

"My job is to navigate the therapeutic journey with you," she smiled. "We have a comfortable space through that door, but I have worked with my clients in their homes, at destinations, in public places... we have great flexibility." As she explained more, a sense of liberation came over him. He came to regard this as a safe space, and a means to achieving difficult goals. Emboldened, he asked more.

"How many clients do you have currently?"

"I maintain one client at a time."

"How long does therapy last?"

"We have our set time of two hours, and we check progress usually around 3 months after initiating the program. Many stop there, others seek to continue further on their journey."

"Are there any limits to what we can do?"

"We must only heed the safety of one-another. Otherwise, we have no limitations on setting or activities. Our duration is two hours, but it is a comfortable starting point and we can be flexible.

"What about climax?" He could hear his own voice shaking.

"There are no limitations." She sighed, understanding him. "You may climax on me, next to me, inside of me, or not at all." It was as though his penis heard the conversation through his clothes. A well of precum was emerging at its tip. A rather stunned silence filled the room. "What are your goals, Daniel?"

With a heavy sigh, he explained his desire to break through limitation and taboo. He sought comfort with his body, and a proving ground to build stamina. He sought a playground for his imagination, where he would not be burdened by creating the circumstances for sexual growth, but could just...grow. She listened attentively.

"As this is our orientation, I want to introduce you to two important concepts. Trust, and comfort." She stood, approached him, and placed her hand on his. "Feel my hand. How does it feel?"

"Warm, soft. Safe." She slid it slowly towards his forearm.

"How about now?"

"The same, but sexy."

"This is trust." She drew her hand back and brought both to the top of her white collared blouse. His eyes fixed on them, their proximity to the firm rounded flesh of her breasts. She unbuttoned the top four buttons, and released her breasts within her bra, squeezing them together and smiling confidently, her eyes capturing his. "We will have sexual encounters. You will come to know my body and I will come to know yours. This journey is about you, and I am here to facilitate. Let us trust in each other. This is comfort."

His erection pushed against his pants, the wetness spreading. He nodded.

"Let me show you around," she said.

They stood, and warmly, she invited him to look around. "This is the consultation office. Here, we meet to discuss goals, progress, struggles, as well as just take care of administrative matters." On the wall hung several nondescript examples of abstract art, all of warm colors. Some were orange splotches of paint, others broad linear swaths of color from top to bottom. Live plants and small bronze items adorned short, well-stocked bookshelves. The door leading into the office was immediately flanked by her desk, mostly orderly, with an open MacBook and at the moment, a mostly empty cup of black coffee. Incandescent lighting and delicate aromas established a cozy tone for the room. Adjacent to the consultation area was another door, one he had been preoccupied with from the moment she mentioned its purpose. "Allow me show you the session room."

She opened the door into a darkened room, without a creak, and raised a dimmer switch just inside. His eyes adjusted quickly as he followed her form into the room. Just off center was a large made bed with subtly ornate brass bars forming the headboard. An open area to the left had a round red carpet with two large sitting bags. A nondescript trash bin sat aside a night stand next to the bed and beyond the open area was a small open door leading into what seemed like a small bathroom. By any measure, it looked like a normal bedroom save for two round black glass bulbs in the ceiling, and a folded tripod leaned against the wall. The room was windowless, but a large spring landscape painting hung on a wall adjacent to the bed. A green grassy hill, blended subtly into a blue gradient sky. Two initials scrawled in the corner matched hers.

"I refer to this as our session room. You need not bring any supplies to our sessions unless there is something specific you wish to bring. You may also request items and I will attempt to source prior to our meeting, but please give me as much notice as you can manage." She slid open the nightstand drawer, revealing a neat stack of condoms, clear lubricant, and an exotic pink form that was probably a vibrator. A live flower, a fresh white rose clipped just a few inches below the bulb, nestled there as well. His eyes scanned the room curiously, savoring moments when she turned away from him, taking in the healthy curves of her hips and buttocks concealed by form-fitting blue jeans and the untucked hem of her white blouse. "We have a bathroom, with a shower and toilet as well."

"This is amazing," he said, happily.

"We want to focus on our progress during sessions, not our equipment," she responded, confidence and pride in her voice. She approached the door back to the consultation area, and gently closed the door and them inside.

"There is one last part of orientation, which is perhaps the most important." She turned towards him, approaching him with gentle steps and smiling earnestly. "I want you to see my body, and I want you to take a risk today and show me yours. Taking a first risky step will help you greatly early in your therapy. Is this OK?" His mind raced. His cock and brain had been conspiring in urgent hope that something like this would happen, but his nerves became raw and his palms began to sweat. His cock deflated, ushering a stream of precum into his boxers as she awaited his response. In his mind, there was no choice; this is why he was here.

"Yes, that would be OK," he said.

"I'll start." She unbuttoned her blouse, top to bottom and let it fall to the floor off her shoulders. Her breasts were round, smooth, two small freckles on the left breast near her cleavage drew his eye as she could feel him scanning her body. Her belly was smooth and soft as it flowed downward into the top of her jeans, her navel a deep, dainty oval. She reached back and unhooked her bra, shrugging it off the front of her body. Her nipples were red and round, tight circles reacting to the room, and the natural human eagerness between them. She unhooked her belt, unbuttoned her jeans, and drew down the zipper. Easing her jeans down over her legs, he saw the feminine dip of her hips, now concealed only by lacy blue panties. She bent over to slip out of her jeans, her supple breasts dangling off of her as she did so. She pulled off her white socks, and stood, only to slowly repeat the bend to remove her underwear, breasts dangling once again. Placing her items neatly beside her, she stood, wearing only her round glasses, and took a deep breath, breasts rising and falling. He gazed upon her smooth, trim, honest body. He could see her labia tucked in wait between her legs, a short line of pubic hair adorning the small depression just above her pussy. Without a word, he began to undress. His fingers worked to undo his shirt, laying it aside on the bed, followed by removal of his undershirt. He loosened his belt, drawing his jeans down over his semi-soft member, revealing a large visible smear of precum that had leaked through his boxers during their conversation. He slipped off his shoes and socks, returning to draw down his underwear, revealing his cock tipped with sparkling warm precum that emerged involuntarily in a slow drip down to the floor. He stood before her.

"Very good," she said, taking him in as well. Though familiar from experience, she felt a thrill move through her body as she knew what lay ahead in their program. "I'm going to turn around now so you can see all of me." She turned, the swell of her breasts even more apparent, her strong toned back and straight spine leading down to her ample buttocks, sweeping thighs, and sturdy calves and ankles. When she was again facing him, he turned the same way, the length of his cock hanging off his body as she took in his broad shoulders, toned thighs, his balls between his legs, and down to his groomed toes.

"Are you comfortable with a touch introduction?" she asked gently. Another long, gleaming stream of precum drifted to the floor from the tip of his cock like a drop of molten silver.

"Yes, I'm comfortable." She stepped towards him standing inches from him in the quiet room. He could see her soft glance, eyes partially closed, looking directly into his. Her scent was vivid. She breathed onto his lips as he drew in her breath, hot and feminine, new, unfamiliar. Her palm reached the head of his cock. He felt its smoothness as she gripped him, leaning further in until their cheeks rubbed. She pulled his cock towards her as it surged repeatedly in her fingers. With the head of his member, she painted an arc of clear shining semen across the front of her smooth right thigh which she had lifted towards him. His pulse quickened; she could feel it in his shaft. He began to shutter and shift his stance."

"Oh my god I'm going to...."

"Shhh, let it go, let it go." He sipped her scent and breath eagerly, surrendering. She squeezed the tip of his cock, pulling while placing a reassuring palm on his hip. He sighed eagerly, squeezing his eyes shut and turning his head to the ceiling.

"I'm ---" he abandoned his sentence. His dick lost patience. Thrusting his hips forward, he could hear wet splashes as his cum sprayed her thighs generously, thick strands landing on the front of her body and streaming downward towards her pussy, some of it dammed up in the feint line of her pubic hair, more of it hitting the carpeted floor with quiet heavy plops. She tugged him until his balls were empty as wet slippery noises came from between her fingers, her efforts slowing. She remained close to his face, her breathing slowing. A smile pulled up the corner of her mouth.

"I'm so sorry," he said, so relieved, but so embarrassed.

"There's no need." She felt her leg dripping with his ample semen, and she felt it pool just above the entrance to her pussy. She lingered there for a moment. "I will clean us up, and then we can get dressed."

As his cock slackened, she pulled a folded white cloth from a small stack under the nightstand. Gently and carefully, she rolled it around his quieting penis, gathering the moisture from the head and shaft. She knelt, drawing the cloth over her right foot, shin, knee, and thigh, capturing thick white runs of semen that had settled upon her. She pulled it over the smooth white surface above her pussy, returning for renewed strokes to capture any left behind. A final stroke below her navel captured most of what remained. He observed saying nothing, so relieved, and somewhat amazed by the volume of cum he had just expelled onto a women he had only met today. Her care, conscientiousness, calmness, and nurturing femininity was like out of a dream.

"All clean?" she asked.

"Yes, I think so," he answered.

"If you need, there are more towels under the night stand. In your own time, you may get dressed. Would you like to use the restroom?"

"No, thank you." She smiled, gathered her clothes, and retired to the restroom herself, dropping the cloth into a small hamper on the way.

As he dressed, he gazed at his cock, the wet droplets on the carpet, and heaved a sigh. This was going to be an incredible journey. He heard water flow in the bathroom and the sound of hand washing. She returned, fully clothed and refreshed just as he had met her a short time ago.

"Let's return to the consultation room." She opened the door, dimmed the lights, and they returned to the seats as the door clicked behind them.

"Daniel, you have already shown tremendous commitment today to this process. I am really very pleased," said the woman who was just moments ago naked and covered in his cum. "Tell me, how do you feel about today?"

"I didn't expect all of this, I just... I feel like this is an amazing place and I am a little overwhelmed."

"This is normal, Daniel. You should have no regrets or fears. The first thing you said after your orgasm was, 'I'm so sorry,' and for next time, I would like to work on getting rid of any sense of sorrow or shame. We will work on this with some assertiveness practice, and giving you space to share yourself freely. I will be giving you video of our time today, and I encourage you to take a look at it when you have time, and reflect on what you see compared to how you felt being with me today.

"Ms. Lee..." he started.

"Yes?"

"May we watch the video now?"

"Yes, of course." She rose, retrieving her MacBook, and joining him on the loveseat. With a few deft clicks, she located the footage and loaded it. "The recordings begin automatically when the door to the session room closes after opening, and stops when opened and closed again," she said. He watched, silently, as their experience played forth before him from an elevated perspective. Her undressing, his, their mouths moving, her stepping closer. He watched transfixed, seeing now how her hand looked when placed on his penis, how close she was, how the muscles in his thighs and ass flexed in response as she interacted with him. Moments after she touched him, he saw himself shudder and thrust, sending a surprise barrage of white strands splashing off her legs and belly just as he remembered. He watched now as her eyes witnessed his orgasm, watching her as she saw his productive explosion drip off her smooth contours. She was truly covered. He saw her smile to herself on video, moments before his own eyes opened and gazed at her. She seemed happy. He looked at her next to him on the couch.

"This is the video you'll take with you, unedited," she smiled that warm again. "How do you feel?"

"Still a little embarrassed, a little shocked. Your body...is amazing, and, well, I couldn't hold back."

"There was never any reason to hold back. Your orgasm is your own." Her cheerful and reassuring voice rang in his ears as he reflected in real time.

"What does assertiveness practice look like?" he asked, curious.

"I ask you want you want, very specifically, and then you do it to me. The goal is to build momentum and to learn to get out of your own way. I encourage you if needed. For example, what do you want right now?" His mind was blank. "You are in refractory," she continued, "but just for example, what do you want to see on the next video?" He hesitated, unsure, no words would come to him. "What about cumming on your own stomach?"

"What about onto your glasses?" he posited in response.

"How?"

"You holding me... my dick, and me cumming onto your glasses."

"Am I on the bed or the floor?"

"The bed, lying down."

"Are my ankles free?"

"Yes."

"Is my mouth open?"

"Yes."

"What sounds am I making"

"You're moaning, and gasping."

"Am I naked?"

"Partially, your shirt is open."

"Do I suck you?"

"After I climax, you suck on me."

"Very good, very specific. Next time, we will do this, or discuss another scenario as you wish. Momentum is the important thing."

They continued their conversation, winding down, now completely aligned on the road ahead. In parting, they stood, and she gave him an endearing polite bow with a wide smile, hands cupped together just below her naval. Respectful, honorific, appropriately intimate. He observed her and did the same. As the door closed behind him, she returned to her desk to enter notes. It was then that she noticed in her shoe that her sock had a bit of moisture on it. She knew what it was, and allowed herself to be lost in her thoughts for a moment. She flexed her foot playfully, enjoying the evidence of his moisture. It really was a lot of cum, she thought to herself. She is a professional, but she is also a woman, and within her own thoughts, she could freely admit that today's experience was exciting for her. She finished typing her notes and updated her schedule.

Eutronic
Eutronic
11 Followers