Iza the Sex Surrogate Pt. 02

Story Info
Daniel and Iza experience an impregnation fantasy.
3k words
4.47
6.2k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eutronic
Eutronic
11 Followers

***A note from the author: If you're jumping into this series with Part 02, don't worry. There is still plenty to enjoy. Background on certain details and setting is waiting for you in Part 01.***

The door clicked behind him as he entered her office, a small wet dot of precum on the inside of his boxers momentarily grabbing his attention as he moved inside. He had been thinking about today's session for a while, and could hardly focus on the road during his drive to her office.

"Welcome, hello!" She stood behind her desk and smiled as he politely shook her outreached hand. She wore a thin, blue knit V-neck sweater and brown denim pants. As always, her athletic body loved showing off in the form of contours on her relatively modest clothing. "I received your note, and have made some preparations as we discussed. I think we're ready for this exploration." He felt his balls flex, not just at the words she spoke but also that slight accent of hers. Fluent, but somewhat halting on certain syllables. It was cute. "Please, come in and sit."

"Impregnation fantasy is very common, but everybody experiences it somewhat differently. Some have a very deep emotional attachment to this act, others see it more plainly. How do you experience it?"

"For me, this exploration will help me explore my potency with another woman," Daniel said. "I am hoping to experience the primal reproductive act, and the role-play, I hope, will clear away the fog that makes intercourse seem mechanical and time-based to something that makes sense emotionally and spiritually."

"I understand - there is a desire to create an emotional connection through experiencing the physical act."

"Yes, that's right." She smiled. She always found a lift in understanding her clients.

"Do you wish to create characters? Do you want me to assume an identity?" He paused, unsure, but at last found an answer he was comfortable with.

"I'd like you to be yourself." She nodded to him, but inside she twinkled. Though she was a professional and this relationship within the context of her profession, she granted herself the latitude to appreciate certain things quietly in the back of her mind, unshared and secret. She liked that her own identity was what he would be experiencing.

"When we begin our session in earnest, I will seek to move through the experience with you naturally. Should we need to stop at any time, either one of us can end the experience using the safe word 'saga.' Do you wish to proceed now or do you need any time to prepare?"

"I am ready now." She acknowledged as they stood. She walked a step ahead of him towards the session room and opened its heavy door. Her scent was amplified today, a stream of what seemed like floral pheromones wafted behind her as he glanced across her curves. Always in these moments, things felt so unreal. He would soon penetrate this woman, and if the experience went as planned, climax inside her. The spot of precum in his boxers had grown to a wet patch that threatened to become visible on the outside of his jeans. The door clicked behind them, the camera, he knew, was now rolling.

The room was tidy, the bed made, and a small jar of aromatic oils gave the air a warm, welcoming scent of cinnamon and cloves. The lights were on, soft and pleasant, and the door to the small bathroom was shut. His mind raced. It was as though he didn't even know where to hang his arms. She turned to face him.

"Daniel," she said, looking directly into his eyes. "I want you to get me pregnant." Her voice surged through his ears. Her friendly and cordial glance turned intense and smoky. Parted lips sent warm breath towards him, her upper body slightly arched in such a way as to stack her breasts higher within her blue sweater. Her statement was entirely, wholly believable, and he was stunned in his place. She stepped towards him and placed an urgent, delicious kiss on his lips, her palms against his jawline on either side and her pelvis pushing against his. She could feel him jabbing her thigh, a ready erection already blatant.

His hands found her hips and ribs, pulling her against him. He pushed his hips onto her, a reminder of his excitement and readiness, and an acknowledgment of what was to come. It was a greenlight for them both to fuck. She kissed him eagerly, tonguing him with urgency and drawing in his scent and breath. His hands found the hem of her sweater, and drew it upward. Her skin was so soft, her body so warm and fragrant. Obediently, she raised her arms to allow removal of her sweater, exposing a black lace bra that cupped her supple breasts but did little to conceal her tight, excited nipples. As her arms came down, they went to work removing his button down shirt and pulled him closer to the bed. She panted lightly, her cheeks flushed. She felt ravishingly sexy in this moment, and her body was growing ready to take him. Seated on the edge of the bed while he stood, she hurriedly pulled off her belt and drew down her brown denim jeans. Slipping off her flats and easing out of her pants, she now sat before him in her underwear. Her hands went to work, removing his belt with similar urgency. She brought her face to his navel, licking his belly as she undid his button and zipper, pulling his jeans down to his thighs. His surging cock tented his boxers along side her face. He bent, kicking off his shoes, removing his jeans, and tossing his shirt to the bedside.

"Let me see your cock," she whispered. These moments were surreal. For her, her want was genuine. She anticipated his cock, excited to see his member, and excited to have him. He pulled down his boxers and tossed them aside. His cock jutted proudly towards her, a long drop of precum oozing from its tip. He had trimmed himself recently, his balls, bare, tight and pulled close to his body. With her right hand, she grasped its shaft and pulled it towards her face. With eyes closed, she placed a long, lingering kiss upon its sensitive underside. He flexed upon the amazing sensation, and a tiny squirt of fluid leaped onto the lens of her glasses. "You're so ready," she said excitedly. He reached back and unclasped her bra, pulling it from her shoulders. His reach behind her gave her a chance to take his cock into her mouth. He arced over her, her lips encircling him as she moved her tongue madly across every surface she could reach. He groaned heavily, his cock alight with pleasure. She drew back, removing him from her mouth with a wet pop. She shifted, sliding her panties down over her legs to join him in full nudity.

"Your panties," he whispered. She gave them to him. He felt her wetness in them, the crotch steeped in her moisture. Had she masturbated prior? Was this all new? Was she this hot?

"I'm so wet for you, Daniel," she acknowledged with a hot outward breath. The concept of "session" and "professionalism" seemed infinitely distant. She was so goddamn believable. She knew how wet she was. She always spent a little time getting herself excited before a session - finger play, maybe a bullet vibrator over her pants - and this time was no different. But the intensity of this moment and perhaps their natural connection had ignited genuine excitement throughout her body. He dropped her panties aside, and moved towards her. She lied on her back onto the bed, her legs spread and hanging down towards the floor. He took hold of his shaft, running the tip of his head through the folds of her sopping, expectant crotch. His cockhead tasted her, her warm pink flesh raw and ready. Their juices mixed into a cocktail of hot lubricant. Up and down, he painted her entrance with precum, each time he moved across her clit, she felt a heated shock through her body and a light whimper escaped her open mouth.

"I need you inside me, please, please," she whispered. She spread her knees wider, ready to welcome him into her body. He stroked the head down her slit, rolling it in small circles at her entrance, and eased it into her body. Firm and engorged, the head of his cock slowly disappeared inside as her pussy gripped him. Her textures were incredible as he eased his way in, inch by inch. He pulled back to gather some moisture, and then pushed further, her cunt swallowing almost all of him with its soft supple flesh and toned internal strength. She yelped as he gasped, her warm wet textures spinning around his penis like a kaleidoscope. He bucked his body.

"Saga, saga," he gasped and he pulled out. She opened her eyes and pulled herself back.

"Saga," she replied. "Everything is stopped."

"I was about to cum," he said.

"Do you wish to end our session?"

"No, I don't want it to end so quickly!" he replied.

"I understand," and she did. "I can help you if you'd like to continue," she whispered. Her cheeks were flushed, and a small trickle of moisture beaded up on her pussy.

"Please, help us continue." His dick had sagged somewhat in his panic. She sat up once more on the bed.

"Come closer to me. We will do a little bit of edging." She took his softened member in her hand, and ran her thumb upon its underside. Moisture rolled onto the the tip of her thumb. "See my glasses?" The drop of semen from before had dried into a transparent trace. "We just need a little more of that, and you will experience more stamina. Talk to me, tell me how close you're getting." She kissed the tip as his cock began to harden once more. He moaned quietly. She rubbed the head over her lips, and briefly popped it into her mouth. He grunted, closing his eyes.

"How close?" she whispered, talking around his dick.

"Getting there..." She pulled the head deeper into her mouth, sucking, and massaging his balls softly. "Getting closer."

She withdrew, speaking quietly. "You're going to feel a shot coming on. It will feel like climax, but hold back from letting it all go. You're going to spray me again, and I will stop to let you calm down." She rubbed the base of his cock with the side of her thumb, letting his engorged head sit on her tongue like a plush red pillow. His balls jumped and squirmed.

"I feel it, I feel..." she could see his pulse quicken by watching his dick. She rubbed further for two breaths, and suddenly he clenched.

"I'm so close, I'm...." she took her hands and face away. A single stream of clear semen jumped from his dick and settled in her hair next to her right ear.

"Now just relax..." she said. His cock remained hard. Another small squirt fell to the floor between them. They waited as seconds passed.

"I'm going to grab your cock again. Tell me how it feels." It felt hard and strong, but a lightness came over him. His fuse seemed to have lengthened.

"I'm feeling good. I feel ready." She laid back, rubbing her vagina enticingly.

"I'm ready, please give me your cum, please make me pregnant." He placed his dick again at the entrance to her body. She pushed her breasts together, fingers pushing her nipples inward, eyes closed, knees wide apart. His cockhead tasted her once again, now even more wet than before. His cock aimed at her, he pushed hips into her and drove his hard dick inside. They were fucking.

She wrapped her legs behind his, pulling him at once to her deepest depths. He leaned down over her, driving his penis hard and long into her eager body. Her hands grasped him across the back as he pushed, pivoted, and circled inside of her. The newfound stamina opened new paths to explore her physically and each move he made, she responded with light moans or outright cries. He pulled away, just until the base of the head, peering down to see him only just inserted, and pushed himself back in to savor the insertion. She was smooth, wet, and tight. Her fit body was supple, as was the tunnel of her vagina. Young, fit, willing, accepting, and highly functional. Her labia were engorged, her clit ready to pop as he rode her eagerly and assertively. He peered down, enjoying the view of his cum already on her glasses and in a moist strand of hair next her ear.

"Yes, yes, yes," she whispered. She brought her legs up, shifting her position to grip him around his waist. He shoved her further onto the bed, his dick deep in her as he plowed her to a new position. Her legs high, he drove downward into her pussy as a light froth gathered at the base of his cock. She moaned with each thrust, her glasses now somewhat off-kilter and completely ignored. Her breasts swayed and tossed as he moved in her. The scents of excitement, wetness, sex, and eagerness wafted upwards from their conjoined bodies.

"Fill me, fill me, please, give it to me," she crooned for him. He was experiencing her every inch. He felt her legs around him, calves pressed against him, fingertips into his back, every corrugated, lubricated centimeter of her pussy around his cock, the wetness gathered on his sack as it slapped against her glistening taint - full sensations consumed him. It was almost religious. He felt he could choose his moment of climax.

"Do you want it?"

"Yes, fill me please," she begged him.

"Do you want it now?"

"Yes, I need it, I need all of it," she yelped.

"I'm coming, I'm going to cum inside you."

"Yes, give me everything you have," she cooed. He thrusted harder, deeper into her. Her breasts bounced below her flushed cheeks. It was time. He squeezed his glutes, jamming himself hard into her body. She screamed with pleasure. He jammed her hard again, holding her arms down against the bed as her legs clenched his midsection. He thrusted again, and as though he were pulling a thick cable jacked to his balls, he pulled a siphon of hot, fast cum up from deep in his body, up through his cock, and out through the tip of his engorged cockhead buried in her. He fired a massive volley of semen into her, pushing her down into the bed as she screamed, accepting his deposit in full. His mighty strength of cock poured into her, another shout from her throat, filling his ears and filling the room. Again, another thrust, and more gobs of vivid, virile liquid painting her cervix, washing the walls of her most intimate chambers with incredible volumes of fertile, glue-like gel. Her breath halted, she peeped, in disbelief and overcome with pleasure, light chirps of amazement and delight escaping her as he paused, bearing down upon her, letting the last of him leak into her body before slowly drawing himself out. As the dagger of his penis left her body, she realized she had lost herself completely in the moment. The stupor of her orgasm had suspended all awareness of surroundings. He moved off her, her body still clenched in a fiery afterglow. Oblivious, he peered down at his slacking dick, red and wet. He peered at her snatch, a fast stream of white cum pouring out as it visibly throbbed, leaving a broadening wet spot on the bedspread. She could not speak. Her nipples tingled; her mind was blank; her body sang.

He felt like huge animal. It was a feeling he never knew. He had devastated this woman. He had left her in ruins. She was beautiful on the bed, stunned and fertilized. Like a man possessed, he turned back to her and ran his hand over her pussy, looking longingly at her as she began to recover.

"Th-thank you." She managed. Her senses slowly began to return. None of this had been expected. The intensity of their connection and the prowess he had displayed was unreal. She wished only to linger, to let his semen drift within her and for his biology to mix with hers uninterrupted. As reality began to take hold, she composed herself.

"I-I will go get cleaned up. Do you wish to go first?" she asked, still not fully grounded.

"Let's clean up together." He said. He took her hand, and lead her to the small bathroom. As she stood, a thin river of cum began to roll down her leg. He opened the door to the small shower and ushered her inside, turning on the hot water.

He would graciously clean her body. Soap, water, hands rubbing softly, cleaning every inch down to her toes as she stood in satisfied silence, like a goddess. She would gingerly wash his penis, his chest, shoulders, and ass. They would towel off together, and silently, made themselves decent before returning to the consultation area. The door clicked behind them. The recording stopped.

"I have never felt something like that before," they both said aloud. "I will send you the video and my notes. I would classify this as a successful session. We can gather our reflections and discuss next time.

Somewhat awkwardly, they exchanged a polite handshake, and a genuine smile. The door closed behind him.

She stood, still somewhat stunned. Her refreshed vagina seemed to sing happily from within her jeans. She would take the tablet of Plan B kept in her desk to halt what had been set into motion, but for a moment, she would savor this.

Eutronic
Eutronic
11 Followers