Jacaranda's Naked College Journey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quietly looked up what the Klan was with my Display, and began to realize why the woman at the Airport had given me the Green Book file. From there we took some side roads and eventually came upon a large estate blocked off by walls and trees. "This used to be a tiny private college," I said. "But it's been growing over the last century into a major institution after it was taken over by the Reservation, even though it's not connected to research or sports."

We passed a sign that welcomed us onto Reservation land. Looking back I saw a sign the other way welcoming people to Riverside County. I'd read that this was how B.S.C. got away with it's unique policies. It was on a Reservation, so local and state laws didn't apply. If the Tribe let them do something, they could do it.

"There's a lot of small Reservations out here between LA and the countryside. Most of the Gringos forget this was all Indian Country not too long ago. I looked this place up when they told me you were coming," he said. "If my niece was coming to the States, I'd send her here too."

"She New Human?" I asked as we pulled off the road into a parking lot. As we did so I saw what looked like a Mexican man in a police uniform with cowboy hat standing next to a police car talking to a black haired nude White woman on horseback. They seemed to be having a friendly conversation. The side of the car said 'Tribal Police'.

"Si," He smiled. "Nice kid, still in school, her allergy hasn't kicked in yet. Brother-in-law's a full blood New Human. You look Mestizo."

"I'm just a quarter New Human," I said. And then we were there, in a parking lot, and it was early evening.

"I guess you don't have bags," he said. "Here," he gave me a wooden case with a handle. A briefcase of sorts I guess. "Care package from the embassy. Do us proud in there."

"You have to drive back?" It'd taken us all day to get here.

"I live in Los Angeles," he answered. "Norwalk. I'll be home by dinner given traffic. I'm told to tell you to go through that gate, and enter the building that blocks the path. I'm guessing most of the students haven't arrived yet."

"Classes start next week," I said. "Orientation tomorrow, I'm a day early."

After that we split up and went our different ways. But first I took the metal ball, looked to the edge of the lot where the hill we were on dipped down into light woods, and threw is out and up. A few meters away it pooped open and turned into a more standard looking drone, then moved up into the sky far enough that I could barely hear it. I imagine most Local Humans wouldn't hear a thing.

Then I made my way up on and onto the campus to begin my new life.

---------------------------

"Excuse me?" I said, remembering to use English. I was standing in a small office that broke the pattern of a wall blocking access to the university interior. Double doors behind me blocked the view from the parking. A display above the doors showed the view outside. Sofas lined the interior of the room, with coffee tables in front of them upon which my Display had placed information brochures about the school. The far wall had a long white desk with displays floating in the air to the left and right, with a third display floating between me and the occupant of a chair behind it.

She was looking at the display on my left, where I could see what seemed more or less to be a porn flick. She was fully naked, like me. But she was of course Local Human, and she looked to be a mix of Asian and Anglo-European. Something I'd read was very common in the northern parts of California. There were doors leading off to whatever was behind her on the left and right of the desk. The left side had a sign for female and the right a sign for male.

Above her a twin pair of signs declared first that no one under the age of 18 was allowed past this point, and a second stated 'This is Indian Country, your guns rights ended at the door. Leave your gun in the locker.' As a Mexican that was weird, I'd never met anyone who owned a gun before. Only police, military, and criminals had them.

She looked up with a slight start, "Oh, sorry I didn't expect anyone yet." she glanced at the display with her movie and with a wave the sounds coming from it muted, but the action continued to show a close up of a woman riding a man in a reverse cowgirl position. "I just love watching these," she said. "This one's from Europe, my favorite actress."

"Oh yes, I think I recognize that piercing," I said. "I'm..."

She gave another start, "oh! Oh wait it's you. They told me to keep an eye out for you later." She stood up, and I could see that she was shaven down below, with a little heart jewel on a clit piercing. Her labia had that engorged look of someone who had been busy pleasuring herself. She followed my gaze down. "I'm sorry, this must be a shock, we're a little more liberated her at B.S.C."

I giggled, "maybe for the States, but you know," I waved over myself. "It's kind of my condition to be... liberated."

"Oh yes, um... well... welcome to B.S.C." She smiled. "Normally this is the part where I remind you that you have to be nude before you go through that door. But I guess we won't need that for you." She got out from around her desk. "Still... the speech..."

I smiled and sat down on one of the sofas, "please go ahead." She moved over to join me, sitting down with her legs notably spread open like a guy would.

"Well, um... sorry I'm new to this. Student job. Here at B.S.C. all women are required to remain naked, er... nude at all times when on campus. Beyond the door here is a locker where any clothing you've brought with you would have been stored." she laughed. "I guess we won't need that for you. Well, for the other girls, they can get their clothes there when they leave campus. They're not allowed to bring any clothing onto the campus. The girls with a lot of outfits often rent a closet from in the locker room back there."

"So they get dressed when they leave the school?" I asked. I had read something about 'Outreach' from back in the University's history.

"Mostly yeah. But some of them are 'Absolutes' that stay naked all the time, so you'll have company when you go out." She sat down next to me.

"I can't go out alone?" I asked.

"Oh, oh no not that. I mean you'll have... sisterhood, you know, people living more like you. You won't stand out as..."

"I'm guessing I'll stand out no matter what," I said.

"Yeah probably," she mused. "Well um... like anyway... on campus women have to be naked, and um... the guys have to be clothed... um... unless you're fucking one of them or giving head or something."

"Giving head?" I wondered how someone could hand over their head without injury.

"You know... like... a blowjob... um... sorry I don't know Spanish so let me see... putting their cock in your mouth." she shrugged. "I thought everyone knew what 'giving head' meant."

I laughed. "Probably, but um... I was actually almost a nun so I'm kinda... not as enlightened on some of these things."

She looked at me with wide eyes. "A nun? You? I can't imagine..."

I sighed, "Yeah... I'm only a quarter New Human, so I used to believe I wouldn't have the... um... 'Alien Girl' problem. Then one day..." I waved over myself. "This just happened."

"That must have been rough," she put a finger on her lip in thought. "So, like... then you signed up with B.S.C.?"

"Pretty much. I mean if you can't beat em, join em. I think that's how the saying goes," I said.

"Yeah more or less," She put her hand on my thigh. "Well, once you're on the other side of the lockers, the campus rules all apply. That's not just being naked. There's also presenting, and the right to pleasure."

"I've read about presenting, that's where you have to display yourself to guys right?" I asked.

"Yeah but not just guys, anyone can ask you to present," she said. "Go ahead, as me like this 'Pelumi; present your pussy for me."

So her name was Pelumi. My translation told me that was a Yoruba name meaning 'be with me'. "Ok, Pelumi; present your pussy for me."

"Ok, so now I have to show you, in intimate detail, like this," she sat on the coffee table in front of us, falling through the floating display which my AR moved to above her so my view would not be blocked. Then she leaned back using her left hand behind herself for stability. "I'm so glad for gymnastics class," Pelumi said as she spread her legs very wide. She used her right hand to reach down and spread her labia apart, revealing a very wet vaginal opening and a clit happily peaking out at me.

"That's so hot," I said.

"You bi?" she asked. I nodded. "Yeah most girls who come here are bi. We get a few lesbians but not as many as you'd think since they're not so fond of displaying to guys. Even a few gay guys come here, like my friend Marcel." She smiled at me. "Anyway... I'm supposed to hold open like this for about a minute or so, unless you tell me you're done looking sooner or well, we're short on time like needing to get to class."

"And um... touching?" I asked.

"Um, that's up to me, like... I usually let guys touch me, but some girls don't. And if you register for Free Use, guys can even fuck you," she giggled, then closed her legs and sat back on the couch. It hadn't been a minute, but we were also busy.

"Free Use? Is that related to the right of pleasure thing?" I asked.

"Kinda, but also... not at all," she grinned. "Remember that for presenting, they have to ask you nicely, and use your name, or you're supposed to ignore them. A few professors actually check on that; and pretend to demand you present or even fuck, and you're supposed to tell them off for it."

She shrugged. "So... the right of pleasure first. You're allowed to masturbate or get fingered or licked anytime and anywhere you want, outside of classes and study areas, in public or private."

"Oh yeah, just like the laws for New Humans in... hmmm, I guess those laws don't apply in the States." I shrugged.

"Yeah we've never had any New Humans up here, but I think the rule on campus is modeled on the UN's rules for New Human women like you. Except um... no fucking in public outside of the dormitory areas." She waved her hand and my AR showed a new display. A pair of green stick figures in the position of fucking doggy style. "Anywhere you see this, anyone is allowed to fuck regardless of who is around them. You'll see it when you enter the dorms area. Otherwise sometimes they put it up during campus festivals."

"Yeah back home, we New Humans can fuck in public, except um... only the girls can, so basically it's pointless unless you're bi. But no one does it because it's really just kind of a mess up in the law. Culturally things are still kinda prudish in Mexico."

"Huh... wait till you meet some of the girls from the other parts of the States..." she said. "But anyway, that's your right to pleasure."

"So that's why you were just... being happy there as I came in," I said.

Pelumi giggled. "Being happy, I like that. Yeah. A lot of girls who work the door here like to do that to scandalize people visiting. It's fun to see the reactions."

"So, if I'm early, do I have a place to stay?" I asked.

"Oh yes... the tour... sorry... I think your Student Coach will meet you once you get inside. They like to have a ceremony for new students to all get their rooms at the same time, so tonight you'll be sleeping in a temporary assignment." We got up from the sofa together and she moved in and hugged me.

"Oh!" I said, a little startled. She felt really nice and I realized that in my year of being naked I'd somehow avoided touching anyone naked other than 'mom hugs' at home. This felt very different from that though.

"B.S.C. Girls!" Pelumi said. "We love to hug and crawl all over each other. I hope you're not into personal space, because you won't get any once you're here."

In response I ran my hands along her back. "I think I'm going to like that," I said. Then I pulled away and started towards the door marked for women. "Oh wait..." I said.

"Um... like, oh yeah, the Free Use thing?" Pelumi asked.

"Oh I forgot about that, I was just wondering what year were you and um..." I asked.

"Oh I'm third year, I'm a Philosophy major. Pelumi Kitowski. You can find me in the class registry," she shook my hand. "But I really do need to tell you about Free Use before you go in."

"So does that mean I have free food and library access or something?" I looked at her. I'd read that my basic needs were covered by the tuition, unlike most US Universities.

She laughed, hard enough that she grabbed her stomach. "Oh my gosh... like... nothing like that at all... wow... ha. No... Free Use is... um... how the fuck do I put this..." She went and sat down in her desk. "So like... the University's been around for about a century and half now. They switched to female nudity sometime in the first or second year after an all nude campus led to some rough fights between male students. Over the years different policies have come and gone. For a while they even tried male nudity again. And then they had a policy for the guys to get 'relief' due to all of us naked girls. That sort of still exists, but not really. Anyway like... Free Use... that one's been around now for about 3 decades..."

"Ok so... what is it?" I asked.

"Well basically, first they tried it as compulsory for a semester. Enrolled dropped so fast, something like ninety percent of the women dropped out, and all but one of the female faculty quit. So they brought it back as a voluntary thing you can sign up for. It kinda works to handle the same issue as relief used to..." she shrugged.

"Um... but... like, what is it, if not free meals and such?" I asked.

"Free Use, means free fucks," she giggled. "If you sign on for it," she waved to show a new display between us. A cartoon student with a little glow tattoo on her butt that looked a cock entering a pussy. "If you sign up for Free Use, you can display that. When it's on guys can fuck you whenever they want. No asking, no stopping, you can just find a cock up your cunt at any moment. Even when you're sleeping. So yeah... not too many girls go for that at first. But by mid year the numbers always seem to grow because well... it's fucking crazy walking around all day naked with guys drooling over you."

"So once you sign up...?" I asked.

"You can turn that off at anytime. Well, if you turn it on you can't turn it off for an hour. And the first time you try to turn it on, you'll instead find yourself being told to go to the admin building for a psych counseling. Which they repeat weekly. And you can remove yourself from the system whenever you want. But if you do, you can't go back to it for a whole semester." she said.

"Huh, so why bother? I mean if you're really worked up can't you just fuck anytime in the dorms?" I asked.

"Yeah but... with Free Use you can be fucked anywhere except during a class. Taken by surprise at any moment. By fucking anyone. See Professors and staff are not allowed to touch students, period. Except for girls on Free Use. Fucking other students could be a problem or trying to influence for a grade. But Free Use means they can just grab you and fuck." She shrugged. "I knew a girl who just found that so hot, she couldn't resist signing up. Also, some of the Free Use girls go absolutely feral. Like, just sleeping out in the halls or outside in summer. While they're students and they have to keep up grades, some of them just pretend to be wild horny animals and that has a weird appeal in a place like this."

"Sounds weird," I said.

"It is, but enough sign up for it... every week or so you'll see some girl getting fucked by a half dozen guys outside a building, and well... they keep the male horniness down enough that the rest of us just present, and run around naked fingering ourselves."

"That's just... not for me," I stated.

"Yeah... but they used to have a problem with girls getting hassled for sex, and even a few problems with prostitution among the students. The sexual tension can get intense here," Pelumi shrugged. "So they've got various outlets for it. Even with how intensely guys get screened before being admitted here. Girls too actually. We're still Human." She grinned at me. "You too. I read it's even more intense for people with New Human ancestry."

"True," I said. "I've been getting by so far though, but I know my parents had orgies pretty much any time the kids weren't around. They all used to take turns on who would babysit."

She laughed and waved as I made my way through the door. I hoped to meet more people as friendly as her. Of course that was her job, but she also seemed genuine.

The locker room was just that. It looked like something from a sports movie. Lots of low benches and lockers, and a place where someone could get a box, put their stuff in it, and place it in a locker. There was a system to lower the lockers into the floor and then dial in your chosen locker. That way they could fit hundreds of them in this small area. I just walked through it all to the other side, where a door asked me to confirm that I wasn't taking a lock before opening to let me onto the university grounds proper. As I did so, I saw white guy in shorts and a t-shirt come out of another door down the wall a bit further.

"Oh hi," he said. "And here I thought I was looking for a Jake Randa. This can't be right."

"It's Jacaranda," I said. "There's a 'J' at the start but that's mostly silent."

He looked at his display, floating in front of him. "Real funny guys, and a bit racist. I'm so gonna give Samuel a wedgie after this..." He showed me his display. "You look a lot better than any Jake Randa I imagine. Hi again, I think I'm your Student Coach for now. That means you can come to me for tips, advice, or to talk about anything else."

"They didn't tell you..." I began.

"Oh I knew we had an... I mean a New Human student coming, but I thought you were tomorrow and I just got a note to meet a Jake here. I think my buddies were just messing with me. I'm Rick, Rick Kealoha." He started to walk down the path ahead of us.

"Do you know where I can get something to eat?" I asked.

"Oh sure, we're headed to the dorms first to get you a bed and place to leave your... purse? briefcase? there." he waved me forward. "You're lucky to arrive today. Most of the freshmen will be coming tomorrow right before orientation. I'll probably be leading a hundred at a time tomorrow, but today I can give you a personal introduction."

After a hundred meters or so we hit a split in the path. "First and Second year dorms are that way," he pointed right. "Third and onward to the left, B.S.C. does not offer married housing. If we kept going straight, we'd pass the main classrooms first; spread among ten buildings, with the student center right in front of us after the public plaza area. Administration is behind the Student Center and after that are the athletics fields and botanical gardens. We don't have a sports team in any collegiate sports so the field's a bit smaller than most colleges. They used to have a larger athletes program a century ago, but other teams refused to let our girls compete with them given our dress code, and our girls refused to put on uniforms."

"No research labs?" I asked.

"The University made an active choice to not do academic research. You'll find that the U.C. system in California has a lot of that, and it results in professors that don't care for or know how to teach. A lot of their classes are just taught by graduate students. Here at B.S.C., we pride ourselves on education first, education always." He beamed when he said that. "And well... some other perks of going here..."

"Hah," I laughed. "So on that... how does a guy manage to get in to a place like this?"