Jacaranda's Naked College Journey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tenyari
tenyari
66 Followers

She went on to cover a number of topics on campus and student policies, how to contact both local and tribal authorities, what to do in a medical crisis, and even such random topics as dealing with an attack or active shooter; something all of us who were foreign students found particularly strange. Each AI Assistant could seal off her part of the building and all walls and windows were bullet proof.

We learned about Presenting again, and several people played around with trying that out. She covered the topic of the female student's right to pleasure; our right to masturbate, and get oral or fingering. Lastly she covered the rules for proper conduct among the men.

I learned that male students were strictly forbidden from initiating a sexual encounter with anyone other than a student registered for Free Use. They had a strong policy of only being allowed to accept an invitation from a female student. There was history behind this dating back to the old small college days when some assault like incidents had been a problem. As the female students were the naked ones, the choice had been made to put all sexual authority in their hands. Though of course no male student was ever required to accept an invitation.

Three-three-B informed us that a part of her health monitoring would be to alert students if she deemed anyone in an encounter was likely not feeling consensual so that things could end safely. Likewise, if she sensed a male student was in a state of 'distressed arousal'...

Something which got us started in making jokes about blue balls. And Qian noting how one of his friends back in Canada was a New Human guy that actually was blue... and well, they used to give the guy no end of ribbing with jokes about 'what color are your balls?' and then Three-three-B had to get us all back on focus.

Noting that, should a male student be too worked up, female students in the area who were likewise highly aroused would get an alert of where to find him, should he be willing...

In other words, a discreet way to lead the poor guy off to one of the areas that allowed sex for some... relief.

Jasmine interrupted "Yeah but like... does that ever happen? I mean we can fuck almost anywhere in the dorms and our rooms are kinda built to encourage us to get it on so..." she shrugged.

"Mostly in the first few weeks, during exams, and after students come back from breaks," Three-three-B stated. "Otherwise yes, students find their own ways of handling tensions."

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm feeling pretty tense," one guy blurted out.

The girl in his lap wiggled her butt and answered, "Yeah he's pretty tense all right. Poor thing, I just might need to assist you with that."

"Please remember that it is only 4:32pm right now, public sexual contact is to be refrained from until 6pm," Three-three-B calmly noted.

The girl yawned, waving a hand over her face like a fan. "Wow I'm feeling tired, I might just need to retire to my room for a nap... Oh look, I should take this big teddy bear with me so I have something to keep warm with."

"Rooms are kept at a constant warm temperature, however plushy toys of the school mascot can be obtained at the Student Center," Three-three-B noted. The girl rolled her eyes and we all laughed.

"What is the school mascot again?" I asked Jasmine. I thought mascots only existed for schools that had sports programs.

"Some kind of tentacled octopus thing," she replied.

"Of course it is..." Amancia said, then she, Jasmine and Qian all laughed.

I shrugged. "I don't get it."

"She like... never watched porn before or something," Jasmine said, and the others nodded knowingly.

"As for schedules," Three-three-B continued. "B.S.C. has a lights out policy of twelve hours before any resident of a room has a class on the next day. This is only in regards to your dorm room. At that time the lights will go out and your window will turn one way, blocking light from coming in, but allowing the outside to still see in. You may use this one way feature at any other time as desired, to block your view of the outside. However your windows can always been seen into."

Three-three-B then advised us all to remember that B.S.C. required all students to live in the Dorms, even married students, and that no special accommodations were made for married students. She also told us that many full time faculty without children lived on campus in an area near the botanical gardens, but this was not required of them.

After that we watched a movie showing various alumni talking about the wonderful time they had had at B.S.C. and how it had changed their lives, as well as some of the different things they had gone on to do, mixed in with a section of famous alumni from the past. That got followed by another movie on campus life, events, and on the local Reservation community. That last part marked the first time since coming to the campus that I had seen women with clothes on and for a moment it was very strange to see.

When the last film ended Three-three-B wished us well in our studies, noting that classes would begin tomorrow and that it was now just after 6pm. Some of the group immediately ran off to find places to relieve 'tension'.

"Let's get something real to eat," Qian suggested. Jasmine and I followed him out and down to the first floor cafeteria. I discovered the place had been stocked up, unlike what I had seen the prior night in the other building. Guessing that had happened while we were meeting with the AI Assistant Three-three-B, I offered to cook tacos for us while Qian went to work the espresso machine. I watched him get out a scale and measure the coffee he used. Jasmine hovered around me trying to learn how to cook food naked without getting burned.

"I imagine this is easier for you," I said. "You can wear one of the aprons over there."

"Don't we have to stay naked?" She asked. I pointed to a sign on the wall telling everyone that no, B.S.C. women could and should wear proper safety gear when working with stoves.

"I guess I should have had a good fuck before coming down here, but I learned to be careful from my mom just this past year," I noted. "You won't see many New Human girls as chefs though, too hectic for nude cooking, and the fans over the stoves give too much air so the allergy just kicks right back in minutes after relief."

"I can't imagine seeing any," Jasmine said as we chopped veggies. Onion, Cilantro, Jalapeno peppers, tomatillos, some shredded queso, a dash of hibiscus flowers, a little firm tofu, a little minced garlic, and a sprinkle of lime squeezed over it. All wrapped in corn tortillas that I briefly cooked in a dash of olive oil.

I shrugged. "Nanites. You'll get at least a couple second or third degree burns every day, but the nanites will at least heal them. Some people tolerate the pain. Not for me though." Looking over, Qian was using the scale to measure espresso shots.

"Ouch..." Jasmine said. "Good thing these don't need much cooking."

Qian came out with a set of cappuccinos. "Really not supposed to drink these after morning," he shrugged. "But for new friends, an exception." The tacos were soon ready so we all sat down and ate. Tacos and coffee. Probably not the most thematically coordinated meal, but it worked.

"These are really good," Jasmine said over her taco. I eyed mine suspiciously.

"They'd be better if I had fresh tortillas. But at least these are corn and not flour. But the fresh veggies and real Mexican peppers helped." I looked at Qian, "I noticed you used the manual espresso machine, not that pod one."

"Worked in a coffee shop as a summer job in high school," he said. "The latte art there, isn't just about show. If the milk can hold latte art, then it's been frothed right. But you still need the right balance, the right grind, and good beans. They've got Rwandan, which are the best in the world by far."

"Kinda reminds me of chocolate," I said with a grin.

"Uh oh..." Jasmine glanced around. "We gonna need to step out of the cafeteria?" There was a no fucking in the cafeteria sign at the entrance.

"Nah, it just reminds me of it, like a hint in there. It's not making horny or Qian'd already be horizontal," I laughed out.

"Yeah I love mochas, but... not on a school night," Qian chuckled. "We'd never get any sleep."

"Ah..." Jasmine said.

As we got up to leave, I noticed one couple out in the center garden area going at it missionary style while a second girl sat on the face of the girl being fucked. They weren't from out floor though.

When we got back to our room, the others got on their Systems and sent messages home. Something about my conversation with Amancia was bothering me. About Jamaica. I realized that the entire Caribbean was mostly underwater like Jamaica. That should have included Florida.

So I quietly looked it up. There was no Florida. Not anymore. It'd gone under decades ago. The entire state and a little bit beyond, with just some random rocks here and there above the waves.

Things had been very nasty as the state had tried to outlaw every measure that would have saved it, help it evacuate, or helped the people living there. In the end they had more or less resorted to letting people shoot each other over the last few scraps of land, then fleeing out. All while things like solar, sea wall dykes, and modern clean energy had been outlawed. In the final years as the state sank into the ocean it had instead focused on putting people in prisons over their choice of sexuality or for some reason desire to study history and science. In the end refugee camps were restricted to people with IDs that could only be gained by being in the right political organizations, and the vast majority just vanished into the nation's many ghettos and shanty towns. It was a massive lesson in worst case outcomes.

Even now as the oceans were going back down, the land was not being reclaimed or restored. The country had just decided it must be better off without a Florida.

But that meant, what was up with Jasmine and Florida. Where was she really from? It must have been some joke in the States as Qian and everyone else was just in on it.

I looked over at Jasmine. "What?" she said, looking up and causing me to realize I'd been staring. "Oh my gosh I'm so dumb. Such a Florida move, I forgot my bag, it's probably been sitting outside all day." She got up and ran out of the room.

Qian chuckled. "Where's she really from?" I asked. He shrugged. "There's no Florida, so why's she keep saying she's from there."

"Oh that, yeah... she's pure Florida all right. Ditzy and clueless even if she's probably smarter than both of us combined," he just shrugged. "I imagine we'll figure her out when she's ready."

After that I called my mother and had a long conversation about my experiences so far, and all the usual study hard, stay safe, and find a man to marry speeches. An hour later Jasmine came back with a small backpack. "Whew... they'd had it up by the Student Center. There's a lost and found there."

"Couldn't they just read the tag and see it was yours?" Qian asked.

"Yeah I really need to stop hacking those..." Jasmine said. "I just can't help myself sometimes."

"Well, my mom thinks you're cute," I told Qian. "I think she's already planning our wedding though, Mexican moms..."

He laughed. "Guess I better go look into a good tux."

"Hey what about me?" Jasmine demanded with a laugh.

"Oh well then I guess we'd have to move to Europe where they allow those poly-marriages," Qian said.

"I think it's gonna be fun rooming with you guys," I shrugged and went back to my Display. Had to chat with my brother and let him know I was doing well up here so far. After that I was tired of sitting on the wooden bench so I got the case the embassy had given me, took out the silver dildo, and started to play.

"Let me help you with that," Jasmine said, reaching towards me. "These things are always better when someone else does them for you."

"Mmmm," I sighed out, as Jasmine began to pump my dildo into me.

"You poor thing," she said. "You just want to lie down don't you." she grabbed my hand led me to the bed. "Am I doing this right?" she asked.

"Yeah, while I'm... doing it... my hormones are suppressing my allergy." I laid down on the best. Qian was pretending to be too busy with his Display to notice, but I knew better. I started to rub my clit to add to the sensations, but Jasmine pulled my hand away to replace with her own.

"Is it good, do you like that?" she cooed at me, as she began to rub around my clit, ignoring the little nub itself. "Oh my gosh, look Qian; I thought it was big before but her clit gets so huge when she's all worked up."

I heard Qian chuckling. Then I gasped out as the pace increased on my clit. "Oh hey look, this thing isn't just a dildo," Jasmine said and I felt vibrations inside as my toy was turned on.

"Oh fuck, it's growing more ridges in there!" I gasped. "What the fuck are you doing to my clit?" I rolled my head up to look down but her fingers were spread around me there and rubbing in a wild pattern. "Qian, what's she doing down there?"

Qian looked over, "oh should I take notes? Is this on the exam?"

"Please... now who's the Florida boy?" Jasmine declared before leaning in to suck on my clit. She pulled up suddenly just as I was on the edge and gasping. "The fuck? Qian, she's squirting sweet lemonade."

Qian busted out laughing. "Hey I'm trying to cum here!" I declared. "Get back down there."

"My ex was like oranges with a hint of grapefruit," he said. He sniffed the air. "Yep, I guess we don't need to get air freshener."

"Wow, that's so..." Jasmine started to ramble.

"You! Focus!" I grabbed her head and shoved it into my crotch.

"Mmmfph, bgrgle..." she responded.

"Oh sorry," I loosed my grip on her and she started furiously licking around my clit and then she pooped out the vibrator and licked into my pussy. "Oh yeah... just like that..." My legs shook and I had my moment as she kept going. I was thankful I was not actually a squirter despite what she'd said, as I wanted to get in the bed not spend the next however long cleaning it.

When it was over I sighed and let my body relax into a puddle. If there'd been a drain in the floor I would have been lost.

The door popped open and a girl I remembered from our common room looked in and said "Hey guys, some of are watching a movie, want to join?" She gave me a suspicious look that had a grin to it.

"Nah we're good, see you in class tomorrow," Qian responded as Jasmine rolled off of me.

"Huh, where'd you guys get the lemon scent freshener? It smells great in here." she said.

Qian and Jasmine both pointed at me.

"Got any left, my room smells like... um... you know, we got a little frisky..."

"I think she's all out for now," Jasmine said.

"Yeah... whew... yeah..." I muttered.

"Um... OK. Well let me know where you got it cause I love that smell," she said, then the door closed to the sound of her bare feet running off to the next room.

"Well... I'm spent," I said.

"You sure are," Qian said as he resumed looking at his Display.

The next day classes would start. I had U.S. History through to 1945 and Adult Level AI Training 101 for Monday. I tried to stay up and go over the syllabus for my first classes, but instead I cuddled up with Jasmine and quickly fell asleep from the exhaustion of the day's many events.

I woke up some time in the middle of the night to the sounds of soft feminine gasping. Trying to be as quiet as I could I opened an eye to look over and saw Jasmine and Qian next to me, slowly fucking missionary style. Qian put a finger to his to lips to shush Jasmine as he kept up his rhythm.

The room smelled like candy.

It was very hot to watch them there next to me, but I was so tired I fell asleep before I could enjoy it much.

tenyari
tenyari
66 Followers