Jacaranda's Naked College Journey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chocolate after all, was an insanely powerful drug to New Humans. It sent us into a sexual frenzy we could often not control. Back in Mexico it was a crime to knowingly give one us chocolate in an uncontrolled area or without our knowledge and consent. "I'll have to remember to be careful about that." I said, thinking that the Gringos might just slip me chocolate at any innocent moment without knowing better.

"Careful about what?" I heard a female voice say. I turned to my left to see another woman about my age. Nineteen or twenty. She looked maybe South Asian, but sounded like a gringo. She stepped forward and put out a hand, looking over my nude body. Like me she was naked. I noticed she was fully shaved down below, and her clit didn't protrude like mine. Her breasts were perkier than mine, and a little bit smaller. But I was a bit larger than average. She had shoulder length straight black hair and big alluring brown eyes with naturally dark shading around them like I'd seen in pictures of South Asians. I'd never actually met a South Asian before. "I'm Jasmine Chang" she said.

"Chang... That's Chinese?" I asked, taking her hand. "I'm Jacaranda Espinoza."

"Yeah, I'm not exactly Chinese though. I think somebody in my family came to the States 200 years ago from China. The railroads and all... All I got left is the name," she smiled. "You look amazing," she said. "You're the... um... New Human right? I heard one was... I mean... gosh I sound racist... they told us you were attending B.S.C."

I laughed. "Well I do stand out, and don't worry I know I'm probably the first person who've probably met with any New Human ancestry. I'm actually only a quarter New Human."

"Oh wow... so like... it really is true that we... um... I mean Earth Humans and Ali... ah... come on stop saying stupid... That we can, you know... mix?" She struggled out.

"Wait, people don't really know that here?" I wondered how they covered the topic in States. So far no one else had been surprised that I was mixed.

"Well... I'm kinda from Florida. It's pretty rare for a Floridian to get into a school like this..." she said, as if being from Florida explained anything about not knowing things. "Especially if... well yeah..."

She looked me up and down again, seemingly stuck for what to do next. "We should get down there," I said. "I think it's almost time."

"Oh yeah..." she wrapped an arm around me and pulled me to the stairwell. "Gosh you're so cute, I hope we're roommates, I could fuck you all day long..."

I giggled and noticed her hand had moved to my butt. "Oh no... man I'm so stupid, did I say that out loud?"

"Uh, yeah, you did..." I answered.

"well... oops. But yeah. Sometimes I'm just so Florida you know..." I decided I liked her. Whatever else, she was charmingly funny. Maybe a bit too hard on herself though.

Everyone gathered in the plaza. The girls just had a purse or shoulder bag or sometimes small carry case, but the guys all seemed to be packing two to three large suitcases each.

I noticed a curious group of clearly Indigenous students of both sexes all sticking together. There must have been more than fifty of them and unlike everyone else a lot of them seemed to know each other. The girls with them also looked a little more nervous at being naked than the rest of us.

Rather than mill about people were standing near their bags, unsure if it was safe to look at each other or wander around. It wasn't like there was a risk of losing your stuff though, our Systems could track it all and I'm sure if anyone's bag was opened by someone else alerts would go off. It was more shyness mixed with so many naked bodies.

Even I'd never see anything like this before. I'd grown up with a naked mother, and all her friends. But never a huge crowd like this.

Jasmine and I stood near the fountain, which left me exposed to everyone from almost any angle who might be standing around the plaza. There was no point in bothering to hide when I was the only person in the whole scene with bright violet hair. I did see a few girls with dyed hair, but none of them had it naturally to the roots, nor my ears or many other things that gave me away as a New Human. So I decided I would just own being a scene. Jasmine, for her part, was too busy darting her eyes everywhere to realize she'd followed me out into view.

She was looking over the guys, "I hope I get a guy who's good with his cock," she giggled out. "I want a thick cock, not too long or short though. Oops, did I just say that?"

I giggled and tried to see where her eyes were going, "he's kinda handsome," I said, nodding to a guy who'd just turned away from looking at me to check out some girl off in the crowd.

"Nah... he's got a beard," she shrugged. "Those itch." I noticed her rub over her pussy. "Nothing worse than an itchy guy on your pussy..."

"Yeah I think I can relate to that," I laughed. "For me, that's pretty much anything on my pussy except for... well..."

"Yeah so see, we need... I mean... I need a guy who's clean shaved," she sighed.

"Well what makes you think he's going to go down on you just because he's your roommate," I asked.

She gave me a look like I was some kind of Alien... which... I guess. was true... But she gave me that look anyway. "Silly, why do you think there's only one bed in the rooms? It's not so we take turns sleeping..."

"I thought we were here to get an education?" I asked, humoring her.

"And I plan to get very educated every night," she giggled.

At that moment my display came up in front of me, and I could tell by the reactions that the same had gone on all around me. "Welcome to Blanke Schande" was displayed in large letters with a photo of 'idyllic campus life' behind it. Meaning, naked students walking between classes as a couple of naked girls sat in the grass appearing to be asking a male professor questions. Basically promotional poster like.

"Everyone, your attention please," an older female voice spoke into my system. My AR popped an arrow up in the sky pointing down at a woman approaching from the hedge. She walked to the fountain as people made space for her to come through. "Good after noon everyone, I'm Madelyn Iravani, dean for this year's Freshmen and Sophomore classes. I will be following your classes through to your fourth year as your dean, which means I am the person in charge of your success here at B.S.C." She waved her hands in front of her.

She was about my height, so a little short for a Gringo. She looked to be some form of European mix I could not place. Southern European or Arabic perhaps. She was about my mother's age. Like most modern women she retained a very youthful body due to the nanites my ancestors had brought to New Earth. She'd let her face go to look late 20s, the popular look for women. Old enough to be taken seriously, young enough looking to catch a gaze. If not for my System displaying her age, there'd be no way to know. She had black hair above and below, with her pubic hair kept in a thin stripe. Her breasts were large and without sag. Another sign of nanites.

"Oh, I saw her yesterday," I said, as I realized she was the woman I'd seen the day before on horseback. "She was on a horse off campus talking to a police officer with the Tribal Police or something."

"I will be brief," she said. "As soon as I am done, you will all see your room assignments on your displays, and I recommend you make your way to your rooms and get to know each other," she paused as there were some giggles.

"I said get to know each other," she laughed. "But not like that. Save that for a little later please."

More giggles, and some laughter from the guys.

"I know you're all young and horny, and you will find the rooms are very suitable to helping with that. But first and foremost, despite our special dress code and unusual code of conduct, this is a prestigious university. You should remember we rank in the top 50 globally, top 20 in the USA. Getting to this point is a major life achievement. But making it to graduation is even better. I expect you to play hard, but study harder." Dean Iravani started to pace around the fountain so Jasmine I stepped back and into the crowd.

She gestured to a statue of a redwood tree in the middle of the fountain, "As you know B.S.C. is on Reservation land and we take pride in helping to fund and nurture schools on Reservations throughout the US, Canada, and Guyanan Amazon. Please remember we are guests in Indian Country. You may see Tribal Police from time to time and their female officers will be among the only clothed women you are likely to ever see on campus." The dean paused and looked around.

I had read that historically Tribal police in the States had no authority to investigate or arrests Whites, even on Tribal lands, something that had only changed in the last few decades. I assumed she wanted to remind students that they were real police.

"I wish I'd gone to one of those Reservation schools," Jasmine said. "Since B.S.C. was rebuilt; they've been really good."

Dean Iravani continued. "Furthermore; when you leave the school grounds, California law applies. If you wish to remain nude, you will need special approval. Administration can help with filing for that. The same applies should you enter the wider reservation via the gate near the Administration hall, however Reservation law applies on the Reservation, not California law."

"The unique B.S.C lifestyle is meant to encourage you to be open with yourselves and each other," she declared. "I know most universities in the US are highly competitive. Grade on a curve, weed people out, destroy your classmates to rise to the top." She made a militant like fist pump. Then she waved her hands away and shook her head with a no. "But that is not the B.S.C. way. You will be graded on your merits. No curve here. However some of your grades will be as teams, and you will find some projects where you will get grades based on how much you can improve the performance of another classmate. B.S.C. is about being your best, and working to make others better." She grinned but then turned her attention to the guys.

"Your unique exposure here," there were some chuckles. " exposes you," some laughs. "In all your glory and all your faults. You will learn that despite seeing everything about each other, you will still be able to rise to lifting up together."

Dean Iravani gave a little chuckle as she continued to look at the guys. "I know all of you are lifting a little something right now, I see you squirming there." This time giggles broke out among the girls, Jasmine and me included. "Well guys, yes, you're about to get laid. A lot. Trust me on that. But you're also going to find yourselves having to learn how to respect the ladies here, despite the dress code, despite the erotic tension, to succeed here you will learn how to balance seeing women as both sexual and empowered equals. It might look like you've just landed in the world's largest strip club, but the challenge for you is going to be to learn what all our ancestors once took for granted; that men and women are at their best when they respect each other not as either sexual beings or peers, but as both."

"I'm about to let you all go, but just a few more things," the dean turned to look around us all. "First, you will notice the sexual health and conduct class on your schedule. That will be where you learn about B.S.C. culture, and you'll have a similar class every semester you're here. It's name will change, but it's going to be the class where we shape you as people towards the ideals B.S.C. feels the future will need. We know you agree with us on those goals, or you wouldn't have made it past admissions."

She sat down on a ledge of the fountain. "Also, for you girls that signed up under Free Use, that doesn't start until the second week of classes. Your councilors will meet with each of you individually first, to be sure you're ready for it."

"Darn it," I head Jasmine say. "A whole week..."

"Oh my gosh," I looked at her. "You didn't sign up for that did you?"

She giggled. "Um... Florida girl, remember? Of course. Like... seriously..." I was really wondering about this Florida place now.

Dean Iravani looked to the men. "Guys, any upperclasswomen who are on Free Use, are likewise off limits for you until the second week of classes. That includes if you happen to find one of them in a dormitory area where open sex is allowed." She made a wave and our displays went off. "On that note, open sexual conduct is allowed here in the dorms starting tonight after six pm, but not before. That's six hours. But guys... remember what you were told in the men's brochure."

The dean stood up, and started to walk back to the hedge. "As soon as I'm gone, your displays will tell you your room assignments. You'll see the sophomore class coming in here in about an hour when their event ends."

"Damn her ass is hot..." I heard a guy near me whisper.

"I heard that!" The dean said, then just as she ducked around the hedge she added. "and yes, it is."

"I'm sooo glad we're roommies," Jasmine said. Our displays hadn't come on yet.

"Wait... how do..." my display popped up with a room number, and I looked to see her name listed as a roommate, next to some guy named Qian Melaku.

Jasmine blushed and glanced at me. "Oh um... oops. Oh hey... like... we're roommies, see?" She waved to share her display with me.

"Um..." I said.

"Let go see our room, third floor of that one," she pointed to the last building on the Freshman side. I shrugged and followed her.

"So all those Indigenous girls, they're from the Reservation here?" I asked Jasmine as we walked up the stairs.

"Nah, they're from all over the US and Canada, and a few are from the Amazon," she said. "You didn't read B.S.C. history did you?"

"I skimmed the start of it," I admitted.

"Well, the college was always here, on this Reservation. But for the first century they just paid rent and ignored their commitment to the Tribes. When it got shut down, it was the Tribes that re-opened the place as a University, and they use the money to fund schools and programs all across Indian Country. But the board of Reagents is now mostly Native even though the college isn't. Those schools send some of their best students here. No one from Florida ever makes it in though..." she sighed. "Well 'cept me."

Upstairs the room was pretty much the same as the one I'd stayed in. I briefly saw my drone zip by outside. Out the window I could see girls in all the other rooms meeting each other and glancing out. A lot of them were testing out those handles on the windows then shrugging. We could hear guys coming down the halls. With all their bags they were a lot slower and had to wait for elevators.

"Qian's kinda cute too," Jasmine said.

"Wait, how do you... I mean, I don't have his picture on my display..." I said.

"Oh oops... gosh I'm so dumb... I keep spilling stuff out..." She flopped down on the bed and let her legs spread out. "Like um... I just hacked into the campus because I was getting so nervous about who I'd get stuck with..." she shrugged. "I'm sorry... I'm so Florida, I always forget to think... but, when I found out I was rooming with you, and that you'd been here since last night..." she sat up. "I just had to meet you, like... you know... right away. So I hacked that drone that keeps buzzing around us, and it told me where you were... Uh... I can't believe I'm so dumb... I could've gotten in trouble. But I didn't mess with the drone so it should be fine... right?"

"Hey... that's my drone. You just... hacked it... like... are you kidding me?"

"It's just a drone, I mean, you just..." she wiggled her fingers and shared her display, and I found myself looking at the world through the eyes of my drone.

"How did you even..." I asked.

"I dunno, I means it's just talking to an AI and asking nicely..." She looked at me as if she had no idea.

"So... you hacked the campus too..." I asked.

"Well yeah... I mean I'm the Florida girl not you. So you know, it should be obvious to you," she started trying out the handles on the glass. "Ooo these could be fun. hey there's another pair down here." She got down on her knees and grabbed on to another set of handles."

"It certainly looks fun from here," a male voice said from the door. Jasmine turned her head to look over her shoulder, presenting herself as an amazingly fuckable view. "Hi, I'm Qian," an extremely good looking Asian guy said from the doorway. He was carting two suitcases with him. Just from his arms I could see was very well toned.

"Those bottom ones must be for doggy style," I mused. Jasmine grinned knowingly.

"See?" Jasmine said. "Told you he was cute." Qian blushed as he moved his suitcases in.

"Hi," I said. I waved my hand over the small stand and the bottom drawer popped open. I put my little wooden case from the embassy inside. Qian made the same gesture at the dresser and it popped open to reveal a series of shelves to place clothes and 4 hangers on a rack for things like coats.

"Sorry," he said. "I got all this stuff. My grandfather told me when he went to college, he also had to bring all kinds of books and a computer and stuff."

"It's OK," Jasmine said. "I think I have all I need." She gave a very deliberate look at Qian with her eyes locked below the waist.

"You're from Florida I take it," Qian said.

"OK, what is going on with Florida?" I looked between them.

"She's Mexican," Jasmine said, by way of explaining me.

Qian gave me a top to bottom long look, taking me in fully. "They said you were New Human but, you're mixed right? Maybe... I'd say a quarter, on your mother's side most likely."

"Wait... um yeah... but, how can you tell?" I asked.

"I went to high school in Canada," he said. "Vancouver. About half my class were New Humans or mixed."

"But even people back home couldn't figure out which of my parents I got it from," I said.

"It's just basic biology," he said. "Well... skin tone seems to come in stronger when it's paternal. Hair color is always maternal. And your teeth. That's always maternal due to your... um... well you know..." he blushed.

"Um... your what?" Jasmine asked.

Now it was my turn to blush. The last place I thought I'd meet a Local Human who knew that detail was here. "Well..." I opened my mouth to show her.

"Yeah, I know, New Humans have those fangs," Jasmine shrugged.

"Well... you see..." Qian started. He nodded to Jasmine. "Watch her teeth," then he reached as if to pull down his pants.

"Oh my gosh, like what the fuck?" Jasmine blurted out.

"Yeah," I said. "You tell her." I wanted to see how much Qian knew, and how a guy would explain it.

"So... um..." he looked at me, "sorry if this is weird."

"No go ahead," I giggled at his embarrassment. This was one of those things the news and Alien Affairs had both studiously never covered that Grandma had told me had been quite the shock for grandpa when he found out.

"See... so... they have fangs right," Qian started in.

"Yeah so..." Jasmine said.

"So you know New Human girls are famous for giving blow jobs..." Qian blushed. "And um..."

"Oh my gosh, that's why your teeth..." Jasmine started to laugh as she looked at my row of teeth, and the spot where my canines had retracted.

"Yeah, so..." I started to say, then looked to Qian to see if he know why.

"It's their evolution," he said. "New Human girls literally evolved to suck cock."

"What the fuck..." Jasmine looked at me in shock. "That doesn't make any sense..."

"Well," Qian said. "And I really had to dig this one out of my ex-girlfriend and her brother, but it's really cool when you think about it..."

"I'm sooo sure it is," Jasmine giggled.

"You know how we had a massive Ice Age way back when Homo Sapiens and Neanderthals and some of those others were all still around?" Qian sat in the desk chair as I sat down on the wooden bench. Jasmine had folded her legs to sit on the bed facing us. In time that would become our "lets have an educational talk" pose.