Jacaranda's Naked College Journey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tenyari
tenyari
66 Followers

"So they didn't, back on... Old Earth. They had the opposite, and it was brutal," Qian waved to bring up his display. "This is what we believe Old Earth looked like, based on what Alien Affairs has put out." he gestured to spin the globe of my ancestral planet backwards. "Here's what the planet looked like about half a million years before civilization arose."

Most of the oceans were gone, and the temperature was about ten to twenty degrees C hotter. "Water was very precious. Here on New Earth our ancestors would send hunters out into the snow, and they'd gather meat up for weeks or months, and bring it back to the tribe. Frozen and preserved. The women would gather plants near the tribe, and together everyone worked to get through the cold." Qian shrugged.

"I mean, that's the short version. Obviously it was different in places, the Ice Age didn't do much to people in African or South America I'd guess. But on Old Earth the planet nearly burned up. Our best guess is that it's almost a miracle life survived this period and we're not really sure how it got that hot or why it eventually settled on a climate like ours."

"But..."I started to say, then waved to Qian to get him to continue.

"But life finds a way," he said. "Hunters would still go out and hunt, they're even more of a predator species than us Local Humans after all. But you couldn't bring a kill back if it would spoil in days. So the hunters devoured their kills as they got them, storing up fat and protein for later. The women, we're guessing, worked as gatherers. Probably like we've seen here on New Earth as well. Vegetables, fruits, nuts, and so on." He shrugged.

"A diet lacking protein," I said.

"Exactly," Qian said. "They still breast fed, so the young had a supply of food, but the older you got the harsher things would be without some form of protein." Qian chuckled. "Turns out jizz is full of protein, even for us Local Humans. But for New Humans, the fluid in their jizz is full of proteins and fats. All the things they got out there on the hunt, get stored, then shot out in their jizz."

"Oh, my... that's... really weird, but also kinda hot," Jasmine was practically salivating as she looked at Qian's crotch.

"It's also why New Human guys can fuck for days on end," I said. "It's really that they can keep feeding us, The fucking is just a nice side effect."

"Well, now I'm jealous," Qian said. Jasmine laughed but licked her lips.

"Yeah so... my fangs..." I started to say.

"Would probably turn my dick to shreds if they got a hold of me," Qian pointed out. "So they evolved a system where, if a female sees a male and gets 'interested', her fangs just subconsciously retract. Jacaranda here couldn't bite my dick, even if she tried."

"Well a normal bite sure, but not... yeah..." I conceded.

"But she could probably tear my hand off or something, with those fangs," Qian said. "It's actually happened already. A few decades back during some riot in Paris."

"Ew..." I said. "I never heard of that."

"Yeah Alien Affairs covered it up, don't want people panicking. But the New Human that did it was my best friend's aunt. She got cornered by some 'Pure Humanity' terrorists and well... she more or less ate them..."

"So how does that let you know I get my New Human ancestry from my mother though?" I asked, returning to the original question.

"So yeah," Qian said. "Turns out the retraction thing is only subconscious when it comes down the maternal line. New Humans that come through the paternal line... they can retract their fangs at will, but it will only just happen if they're actually sucking cock. Not when they just see a guy who looks interesting. And yours went in the moment you checked out my muscles." he grinned with pride.

"But not all of us New Humans have that adaptation," I said. "The reason we have two subspecies, and you guys don't... during the Heat Age some of us went underground, and even though Old Earth lost something like ninety percent of the oceans, another group went to live in the water itself."

"Yeah, the New Humans with antennae or rabbit ears. Both of those don't usually have fangs. They didn't evolve it, so folks only have them if they're actually mixed." Qian said. "I guess Neanderthals would have become like a sub-species for Local Humanity if they'd survived, given how our ancestors interbred with them so much."

Qian got up and finished unpacking his suitcases. He had a lot of casual outfits for warm weather, and a couple t-shirts with Canadian flags on them. Above the desk there were three squares for us to upload a personal image. I saw him mulling over his choices, spending a lot of time on one with him sitting on steps with a naked New Human girl. She was blue skinned with Glow Girl heat lines over her body and was seen sitting in his lap as he fingered her while she kissed his neck. Must have been his ex-girlfriend. He moved past it and settled on a family photo. Looked like he had an older sister. They were all dressed in winter clothes on the street somewhere, and the girl was standing next to a New Human guy dressed the same as the others, but with his arm around her.

"My sister's husband," he said. "They got just got married a few months ago. Man I'm gonna miss Canada."

"I guess they paired us because you've been around New Humans a lot," I said. "But Jasmine..."

Jasmine looked up, she'd been sitting there with her head cocked at an angle while her fingers seemed to be randomly counting something. "Well I'm a Florida girl so it makes sense," she just shrugged as if that was an explanation.

Jasmine looked at me and raised an eyebrow, "you guys hungry?"

Qian shrugged. I glanced at Jasmine, then him. "A little, I was kinda wondering if..."

"Well, I'm starving!" She announced, then she bounced up and grabbed Qian by the top of his shorts and started tugging on them. "Time for a protein shake."

"Hey um, what are you..." Qian started to say, then looked at me. I instinctively licked my lips as my stomach let out a loud growl. "Oh whatever..."

"Hah, you... you know you want to feed her, don't play like you don't," Jasmine said.

"Well, I was thinking something a little more vegetarian..." I said, "but..."

"This will be a lot more fun," Qian said with a chuckle as Jasmine tackled him and robbed him of his shorts and under garments,

"Oooh, nice cock," she said, and I had to agree. It was about average length. Maybe a tiny bit longer but comfortable. I'm told that's enough to satisfy without going too far in so he could bottom out, meaning you'd get to enjoy being close, hip to hip. I'd seen so much porn where the guys were so big a girl couldn't get him all the way in. It looked hot in the movies, but didn't seem intimate.

Best of all, Qian was thick. A bit more than what I'd gathered was normal. But it looked like I'd still be able to get him in my mouth. Of course I was still a virgin so I just had online data to go on. I'd become obsessed with reading about cocks ever since I lost my clothes. He was also straight rather than curved. I'd read a lot on the benefits of various shapes, but I just liked a guy with a straight cock more.

I took hold of Qian's cock and dragged him over to the window. He stood in the window looking out, getting a nice view of all sort of naked girls in the other rooms moving about and doing whatever they were doing. Not that I knew. I was looking at Jasmine from across his cock. Our hands met in the battle over who would get to fondle his balls, and I let Jasmine win as I started to pump his shaft. Then each of us moved in for a curious kiss that had him stuck between us.

Qian gave out a moaning sigh. Briefly I thought of making a joke about having to go do something important like fill out government census forms, and my little laugh at my own joke blew a breeze upon that dick of his, causing him to twitch.

"Oh my gosh, I just figured it out," Jasmine blurted out. "That thing above the door to our dorm building, below the clit light. It's a pretend pee hole!"

"Focus girl..." I whispered, then ran my tongue over Qian's shaft.

"Oh yeah... like I'm fucking sucking cock, focus..." she held up a fist of solidarity. She went in for another kiss that caught me from across Qian's dick. "Cocks are so weird. Did you know a Rooster has a cock? But like, when they fuck, it only lasts a fraction of a second before they shoot their load..."

"Um... I guess I didn't know that," Qian chuckled looking down at us. "Sucks to be a rooster."

"Nah... sucks to be a hen," I said, as I moved my head around to take Qian into my mouth.

"Oh, they're watching us!" Jasmine said.

"Mmph hmph?" I mumbled.

"Tsk, don't talk with your mouth full," Jasmine added. "The girls in that room across the doughnut. I think we're giving them ideas."

"Look up at the fifth floor," Qian grunted out.

"Oooo, now that's hot," Jasmine said. "I guess these windows are really strong. I wonder what the tensile strength rates at?"

I had to look, and glancing up and across, I could see one girl had found the use for the top set of those window handles. Some guy was pounding into her cunt from behind and her other roommate was just visible to the side reaching out to them.

Jasmine stole my spot on Qian's cock, so I pouted a bit. "Hey... I'm hungry," I cried out.

Jasmine shrugged and smiled around his dick as her head bobbed up and down, so I reach down and stuck a finger in her snatch. "Oh!" she popped off to declare.

I clamped on and began sucking away. "Hey, cheater..." Jasmine said.

Qian laughed. "Oh man, I think I'm going to like B.S.C.... Two girls battling over sucking me off, this is the life."

"Tsk," Jasmine said. "You still gotta study, we're just feeding her."

Qian ran his fingers through our hair. "Oh... the sacrifices I must make to be a helpful roommie..."

I popped off for a second, pointing his dick as Jasmine, "get that ready for me," I said. Then I looked out the window again. More people were watching, but not just at us. A couple other rooms had gotten... busy... in various ways. I only saw fucking out of that fifth floor room, but several girls were getting fingered or more. "This is going to be a crazy place if it's always like this."

"I've read it calms down after the first month, but yeah, there's almost always someone fucking, and no privacy to it," Qian said. "Ooo... I'm getting close..."

Jasmine sped up on his dick, I heard her humming and then bouncing up and down like crazy. With a sudden motion she popped off, pointed it at me, and Qian grunted as I got blasted all over my face before I managed to clamp down and swallow. I got about half of it.

"Sooo tasty," I said. "Local Humans taste like candy to me. My grandmother says the taste is jeztari; an Old Earth candy that was kind of like mango with candied peppers."

Jasmine licked my face. "Really, kinda salty. I only like it 'cause it's so hot. You know... kind of weird that your grandma talks about cum with you..."

I shrugged. "Well, according to my sister in law, New Human guys taste like citrus fruit to Local Human girls. Never asked a gay guy what they tasted though," I said.

"Yeah..." Qian said as he slid down to sit on the bed, then turned around to face us. "My ex-girlfriend was delicious. It's funny how we taste so good to each other. New and Local Human."

"So hey um... nice to meet you roommies..." Jasmine said, licking cum off my face as the door to our room opened.

I went in to kiss her and she spit it out into my mouth. "Thanks," I said. I felt full, like I'd just eaten lunch. Which to the Alien part of my ancestry, was actually true.

"Oh hey," a new voice said. "We're all gathering in the floor's common room to get to know each other. Looks like you guys got a head start on that," a new girl said. "I'm next door down by the way." Then she left. She was a super pale rail thin yet curvy white girl with red hair above and below, but she had a really weird accent.

"Huh," Jasmine shrugged. "A white Jamaican. You don't see that every day."

---------------------------

We sat around in the common room for our half of the third floor, having just discovered that each floor was split into two halves by emergency fire doors. They kept each section to ten rooms, thirty students, and one empty room like the one I'd stayed in the night before.

The common room had a large set of double doors to the outer hall, and a giant glass partition with a sliding glass door on the opposite side. The other side of the partition had five poles with 'AI smart' tentacle shower hoses dangling from above before it met the window on the inside wall. A sign on the glass door marked that as the women's showers.

From the common room entrance doors, the right side wall was mostly blank as a backdrop for AR displays, and the left side had sofas and a wooden bench. To the sides of the doors were cabinets with group activities like board games on the right side, and a microwave, sink, and mini snack fridge on the left side. There were eight bean bags around the room. The place looked purposefully designed to be unable to fit everyone unless some people got very cozy.

The pale red head from earlier was sitting on the wooden bench. It looked to be made of...

"Raw, un-lacquered bamboo," she said. "From Pyongyang in Korea." She patted a spot next to her as she looked at me. Two people I assumed were her roommates where in a beanbag. A black guy in slacks with a mestizo girl nakedly occupying his lap. Jasmine plopped herself into their bean bag and smiled at them, while Qian sat on the bench on the other side of the red head.

"I hear it has to be raw wood for you, right?" she asked me.

"Mostly, but there are some natural wood lacquers New Humans can tolerate. I like bamboo though, it's very comfortable." I smiled and sat down next to her.

As soon as everyone was seated she got up and said to the room, "hi everyone, I'm Amancia Morgan; and yes I'm Jamaican though I grew up in Camp New Mountain in the refugee camps in Guyana. I'm hoping to be an ecology major and help with the land reclamation projects in Jamaica after I graduate."

After that her roommates got up and in no time at all everyone in the room had done a short little introduction. I went last.

"Hi everybody, it's probably pretty obvious but yes; I'm part New Human. So... like, my name is Jacaranda Espinoza. I'm named for a flower my dad likes that has the same color as my hair. It's written with a mostly silent 'J'. I'm from Mexico City, and I'm not really sure yet what major I plan to go for as coming here was kind of a sudden thing."

"I heard she was planning to be a nun," I heard a guy whisper.

Followed by a girl adding, "Oh my gosh, that video; that's her..."

I shrugged. "Yeah, that's me. And it was as embarrassing as it looks."

"Oh I'm so sorry," the same girl said.

"It's OK," I said. "It was a while ago now and," I gestured over my nude body. "I've adjusted well enough or I wouldn't be here."

"Well you look really pretty when you cum," the girl said. "I'm actually jealous..."

"And you look pretty with cum on you," another girl giggled out. I reached up to my cheek and realized I still had half a face-full of Qian's cum there.

I took a dab and licked my fingers. "oops," I said with a giggle. "Yummy though."

"Well we're glad to have you with us," Amancia said, and everyone clapped as I sat back down. "Do you need a tissue?" Amancia whispered to me.

"No it's OK, I'm saving this for a snack," I grinned and she looked at me in confusion as Jasmine started laughing. Qian whispered into her ear and her eyes got really wide.

"I know this is kinda patronizing of me, but I really wanted to say that I am very thankful for your people's help," Amancia said. "There wouldn't be anything left of my homeland if not for New Humans. Even now most of it is still under the ocean, but we're getting more land back every year."

I smiled at her, "Well, that wasn't me, but I think my grandmother's people have as much to be thankful for as well. They lost a whole planet after all. And now we all get to have a future together."

Jasmine turned to face us, "I didn't realize there were still any White Jamaicans? Didn't most of them leave during the twentieth century?"

"Yeah, not all but most. But I'm not actually White," she said. She popped up her display and I saw a black woman in a nice floral gown sitting on a wicker chair with the jungle behind her and two little girls in dresses on her lap. One a very pale white girl with red hair, the other the darkest black girl I'd ever seen, but with the same red hair.

"Me and my twin sister. She's a few minutes older. Dad's White, and I'm just one of those rare genetic randoms that pops out a different color." She shrugged. "My sister's going somewhere in Berlin. This whole naked thing wasn't for her. Dad's family... yeah, way way back they owned slaves and everything. Nasty business. But Dad's family got really involved with the Rastafarians, and believe it or not, Black Nationalism; after Independence. So they were among the Whites that stayed."

She popped up a new picture on her display, "Last week, right before my sister left for Germany. This one was taken in Montego Bay." Two girls side by side in jean shorts, bikini tops, and sandals. Other than skin color they looked identical in every way and feature.

"Wow she's pretty," Qian said.

"It's almost like you're New Humans," I stated. "For us, Skin color is just what season you were born in. It's hair color," I pointed to the red hair of both girls in the picture, "and ear shape that determine ethnicity. My brother Emilio's bright green."

A large holo-display popped up along the opposite wall, showing an aerial view of the campus, and a robotic looking figure in the foreground styled to look like a nude woman made of metal. The figure stepped forward and out of the display to become a ghostly hologram in the middle of the room. "Good afternoon everyone," a female AI voice declared. "I am the AI Assistant for Freshman Dorm three, third floor, B section. You may address me as three-three-B. I am based on the Teacher-Bot series with packages for young adult psychology, sexual sociology, higher education advising, and emergency services protocols."

The AI Assistant Three-three-B glanced about the room in a gesture that I knew from growing up with a Teacher-Bot was only to make us feel comfortable.

"I am here to handle any housing needs that might arise, as well as be your first point of contact with the University Administration. After this meeting you will each get a request to approve partial integration for me into your System. Once approved I will be able to monitor your location on campus, reach out to you should the university need to, and track your health and related concerns. When off campus I will be accessible on demand, and able to locate you should emergency services deem it necessary."

"This room is your floor common room, and I encourage you to make use of the space for socializing and group entertainment. You should refrain from loud sexual activity here in politeness to others. The ground floor has a small cafeteria, public showers for women, three study rooms, and the center garden area where you can eat, socialize, and more." Three-three-B waved and a display of a room came up. "The study rooms have enough desks to fit one hundred and twenty students. The main room is mixed, and there are smaller rooms for male and female students only should you find the presence of the other sex to be distracting. No sexual conduct of any kind is allowed in study areas. Likewise conversation must be kept quiet. Should you need group study rooms for projects, there are additional study areas in the Student Center building. Consult me to schedule time in those."

tenyari
tenyari
66 Followers