Jack and Friends

Story Info
From bitch to plaything for Jack and his friends.
1.2k words
4.46
10.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack and I had been fooling around with each other for a couple of weeks after he broke my cherry, and claimed my ass, making me his bitch. We enjoyed spending time together, and yes, whenever possible, Jack would take me. I spent a lot of time with his cock in my mouth and ass, and I was quite familiar with what turned him on, and the feeling of his cock erupting inside me!

When Jack first claimed me, he told me he wanted to share me with a couple of his friends, so it came as no surprise when he texted me one afternoon:

MY PLACE, 8 PM, PREPPED FOR FUN (WITH FRIENDS)

I admit, I shuddered a little bit, thinking about what was going to happen to me that night. I knew what Jack intended for me; I was going to be spit-roasted. I was going to be the center of attention for Jack and at least two of his friends.

I spent the late afternoon and early evening prepping myself, shaving my balls, and making sure my ass was ready for what I was going to receive. I dressed as I usually did when going over to Jack's apartment, Sweatpants with no underwear, and a plain, black t-shirt, sandals on my feet; all of it so that I could very quickly get undressed when Jack wanted me. When I arrived at his apartment, I knocked, trying hard to get some moisture in my mouth! I was nervous, almost trembling with anticipation.

Jack opened the door, wearing only a pair of tight boxers, clearly outlining the bulge from his manhood. I smiled as I stepped in, seeing two men sitting on Jack's couch, both looking back to see me enter. They were both smiling, a drink in their hands, dressed in a similar fashion to me.

Jack made quick introductions, and offered me a drink, patting the love seat next to him, "Come, sit down, relax for a few minutes, before we start the festivities."

I took a sip of the amber-colored whiskey, sitting down next to Jack. I looked at Evan and Steve, noticing both had erections that were making small tents in their sweats. I smiled, realizing that both had to be just as large as Jack! I was in for quite the night!

Jack cleared his throat as I finished my drink, "Tonight we're going to enjoy my bitch. He will suck your cock; he will let you fuck his ass. He is our toy for the evening, and I want you both to feel free to use him as you would your own bitch. He gives his consent..."

I swallowed hard, looking at both Evan and Steve, "As Jack has said, I give my consent, feel free to use me for your pleasure, gentlemen."

With that, I stood up, slipping off my sandals and t-shirt, followed by my sweats. As soon as I was naked, I walked into the bedroom, waiting for them to follow me; I was committed now, I had consented to what was to come...

Evan was the first through the door, naked, his cock thicker than Jack's, but not quite as long, hard and looking like he had been stroking it, a smile on his face as he spoke softly, "I get your mouth first, Steve is coming in soon, and he gets your ass, he wants you on hands and knees, bitch."

I moved quickly onto the bed, getting on all fours, looking at Evan's thick cock, my own cock twitching as I started to get hard. Evan stepped close, placing his cock against my lips, letting me take it in on my own, my tongue slowly circling the crown. I moaned at the taste and aroma, sucking on Evan's cock, my eyes closing.

Because my eyes were closed, I never Steve enter the room. The first indication I had was a tongue licking down my back, to the crack of my ass, hands on my hips, and a hard cock rubbing gently against my balls! The sudden gush of lube running down between my ass cheeks told me all I needed to know about what was happening. Steve's fingers massaged the lube into my puckered opening, inserting two easily as I relaxed my sphincter to take them in. Steve slowly began fucking my tight ass with his fingers, my hips rolling to take them as deep as I could. Meanwhile, Evan was thrusting his cock into my mouth, forcing it into my throat, gagging me. I closed my eyes, my spittle running down my chin and dripping onto the bed.

As my eyes opened, I could see Jack, smiling, standing with his thick cock in his hand, stroking it slowly, watching me, as Even began forcing his entire length into my throat, forcing me to use my self-control, overcoming my gag reflex, opening my throat as he began to fuck my face with vigor, his balls bouncing off my spit-slickened chin.

I had almost forgotten about Steve, until I felt his cock pressing into my ass, my relaxed sphincter easily accepting his cock, my eyes going wide as he filled my ass with his manhood, his balls hanging against the back of my thighs, his hands tight on my hips. I could hear him groaning as he looked at Jack and said, "Fuck, he is tighter than your last bitch!" With that, he started to piston his hips, fucking my ass, my cock swinging beneath my body, leaking precum onto the bed.

Jack smiled, I could see what looked like pride as he stepped close, rubbing my cock with one hand while he stroked his with the other. Evan was fucking my throat with his member while Steve was filling my ass with his dick. I was doing what Jack had told me I would be doing; I was a pleasure toy for his friends!

Evan's cock was beginning to jerk in my mouth and throat, I could tell he was getting close. He pulled back, no longer thrusting, letting me suck once again on the head of his cock. Steve's thrusts into my ass forcing my head to bob on Evan's thickness. My tongue was rolling over the crown of Evan's cock when I saw his balls pulse, contracting, and the sudden reward of his cum spilling onto my tongue and down my throat was the result. Swallowing his cum eagerly, my hands gripped the sheets tightly, Steve's cock in my ass was making me grunt as Jack continued rubbing and stroking my cock.

As I finished sucking Evan, he pulled away, his cock semi-rigid, a huge smile on his face, he leaned down and kissed me deeply, tasting his own cum in my mouth. As he did so, I could feel Steve stop, his cock buried in my ass, his hips started to shudder as his hands pulled me back tight against his body...then the sudden warm flood started filling my ass! I moaned into my kiss with Evan as Steve's cock emptied into my ass, my muscles squeezing it hard, milking his thickness.

Jack chuckled as he continued stroking my cock, my head turned away from Evan to look at him just as his own cock erupted, his cum splashing onto my face, into my open mouth, and into my hair. Surprised, but also filled with my own lust I felt my balls seem to catch fire, pulling up, my own seed spilling onto the bed, some splattering on my chest from the force of my ejaculation. Jack continued stroking my cock and his, replacing Evan with a kiss. Jack's kiss seemed filled with more than passion...suddenly, it entered my head. Jack was proud of his bitch!